CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:48 am 

You should know that we are 2 bigger boys and 2 girls with differences of about 1 year (Lin) and 4 years (Mia) between me and my little sisters. My first memorable experience was with my little sister, in about '78, but the elder of them, when I was 8 and she was 7. Back then in that days girls and boys had no "body shame" as today, but at that age, for me was the beginning of a life of secrets and surprises.
So at 8 yo boy for me was something normal to have a wood but not so "normal" for my sister because of her age. Anyway until that day she never saw a erection.
One day when I had an spontaneous erection and for the others would have been obvious I have it (but not for her!) she asked me why I don't want to play with her. I replied her something like: "because of this!" showing her the bump in my trousers. Until then she saw me (and I saw her too) countless times naked: in the backyard or peeing or in the house or in my (their) room or in the bathroom but never with an erection. For me as a bigger brother was somehow difficult to explain why or what or when or how is happening an erection and not because I didn't want to but because I didn't know how to explain it.
When she bugged me with questions about subjects I didn't want to answer I used to turn my back at her to make her understand that I don't want to talk about it and that's what I did in that moment: I turned my back at her with the intention to change the place not to be bothered by her questions.
But when that erection occurred, was summer at grandma's house in a small village, she needed or/and was expecting an answer... or she thought I might hide something in my shorts. :)
So what Lin had done? She turned me to face her and all of a sudden dropped on her knees and dropped my shorts (or pantsed me!) leaving me buck naked with my shorts at my feet with a bigger weenie that she knew! For me was a real shock but for her was a reason of great laugh, a delicious sight and a real feast of her senses: she touched me, she smelled me, she made me stand in various positions to see how is that made or how is moving, she made my little dick bouncing, touched my small balls to see how it feels, pulled my cock down and released it watching it how it springs back straight up and so on. She was thinking it was hilarious and was making remarks about how big, how hard as a bone or how funny it was. A little girl with a new toy after all... All this time she was in her panty and me naked.
After some weeks, she started to ask me directly to show her my peeing tool or to play naked with her and I obliged willingly because I started to feel that her touch was different than mine :P
From that episode on I was never ever ashamed in front of her, no matter the state of my dick was, until when she had her first boyfriend when she started to be ashamed of her. So that was the age of final cmnf for me but not for cfnm to her.
Anyway when she was about 21 was the last time when she asked me directly to be naked in front of her and also last time when she asked me to get hard but not the last time when we were discussing about boy, girls, sex, pussy, dick or other intimate things or even get naked to wash in the bathroom or change ourselves for going to pool or to swim or something. Even today we have no body shame in front of each other no matter the place or situation.
With the smallest sister Mia, was different so here is the second most memorable experience in my life and the oldest experience with her and for me the beginning of looking for to cfnm situations :)
At that time, in '84, I was 14 and she was 10 and as all the girls at that age she had many friends, girls she visited or they were visiting us, sleeped over, played with, hanging around or you name it, so almost every day was at least one of her friends to our place.
Once when I got home from a basketball game with my friends I got to wash myself. My sister was in her room with her best friend (lets say Frieda) without I know. They both came to the bathroom door to hear, let me wash, waited until I stopped the water and after few seconds they barged in the bathroom when I was exactly with the towel on my head (hard to believe I know, but is simply the truth!).
The situation for them was hilarious but for me, with a semi, at 14yo, was a little awkward. They teased me while stolen my towel and it was obvious that this situation was a big deal for them and became a big erection for me.
After 2-3 minutes of seeing my dick hard and up, because at every move they forced me to I couldn't cover very well my dick so Frieda suddenly stopping told me directly that is no point to hide my dick because she saw everything she needed to see. My sister told me that if I don't comply and let my hands out for her to see my penis, she will make me pay by telling my parents that I was running naked in the house. So after few arguable reasons of why should or why not, I left my hands away, for my dick to be in their scrutiny. They studied everything about it: color, size, texture, hair and so on.
After few minutes of intense study my sis told Frieda that she has nothing more to know about penises because her brother (me) can show her when she wants to and Frieda told her that she loved the way they made it happened and they should try to do this to our elder brother too.
Anyway, this incident for me was a question mark and for them was a way to know what is a hard on and a penis.
Weeks after that my sister when we were alone was asking me questions like: "why your penis head is so reddish or purple?" or "why the under skin (on the testicles) is so different in color and texture?" or "is that hurt when it get bigger?" or "will you show me how you are peeing when your penis grows?" or any type of smart or dumb and silly questions, for her at that age.
Her friend, Frieda, few months after that incident was checking me out each time when around and once even asked me how much bigger my weenie can grow and if I was ashamed at the time they entered in the bathroom.
After years both of them told me that they enjoyed very much seeing me naked and especially my hard on and also that all their girlfriends envied them because of this experience.
Obviously, all the girls of their age, were knowing every little detail of me and my dick: how large, how colored, how hairy, how muscular and so on. That's why I never understood why some girls knew me before I knew them... Mia and Frieda told me once they had 15 what was the reason and I finally understood!
Oh boy!! How dumb silly teenager I was...
From then on I was never ashamed in front of my little sister either :) With Frieda I was swimming naked on every occasion we had or we were playing games in my room or in my sister room, me naked she (them) clothed.
Anyway for me, my sisters and Frieda these experiences never did go beyond simple touching but it was a blast and for me starting those days was the official beginning of a cfnm life.
The story lines of the 2 experiences above are true but the details are changed because I don't want to make them feel "bad girls" by the today 'double standards'!
They are my sisters after all :D
-
Other stories to come.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:51 am 

A couple of years ago I lived alone in a souterrain appartment. The entrance to the appartment was to a small yard which could be entered from the sidewalk of street over 5 stairs down. It could only be seen in from the street side through a small gap of about 10 yards. The other sides were closed.
I always cleaned the appartment when I was nude. Sometimes I brought outside to the yard some things or dust, throwing it into the copse opposite to the entrance. One day when i did this three elderly ladies were suddenly standing at the sidewalk looking downwards into yard. When I saw them I stayed a while in the yard pretending to clean something, of course all the time completely nude. The three ladies were pretending to talk about the nice garden around the yard, but watched the show I gave them with a big smile. After a few minutes I went back into my appartment and the ladies went on their way.
I think they enjoyed to see a nude guy which was about 25 years younger than they were themselves.
I tried to see them again walking past on other days but unfortunately we never met again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:31 pm 

This is one I had actually forgotten about and happened before my CFNM college experiences. I was around 19 back from college and my younger female cousin told me she was gonna stop by and say hi. I totally forgot she was coming over and she was waiting for me sitting at the desk in my room. My bathroom was attached to my room and I happened to pop out of the bathroom after the shower totally naked drying my hair. I didn't notice her for several seconds until she said something. She had been observing with surprise for a short while. I kind of played it off and laughed and she just chuckled but she got quite the eyeful that day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:53 pm 

Had a great experience in college. My buddy had a huge crush on a friend of his a 18 year old blonde artist who lived in the same dorm. She was looking for some male figure models to pose nude and he was strongly considering it and asked if I would be interested. I was very nervous to do something like that but ultimately agreed. I knew her a bit and we had hung out a few times. We chatted with her and she was very excited for the opportunity. I met her one day in her dorm for a session. I told her I was really nervous and I had a drink before we started. While she was getting her items together I undressed and put my clothes on her bed. I tried to act as casual as possible. Finally we turn to face each other and there it was fully naked standing in front of her. She was very cool and glanced me over a bit but her gaze didn't linger on my cock and balls. We chatted for a bit over the different poses as I stood there totally naked. I got more comfortable over time and we did a variety of poses. Her sketches were great. Sometimes she would come quite close to me to take a look at angles and such which was exciting and scary. In between sketches we would stand beside each other and look over the work. It was surreal standing next to her while totally naked, and her wearing tight shorts and a tank top. I did get a semi erection at one point and apologized. She smiled and said don't worry about it. Was an amazing few hours and she saw every inch of my body. We remained friends for a while after and worked together a few more times.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:46 pm 

got pantsed several times in HS by girls in front of girls. One time I was at a birthday party for a friend and his sister and her friends were older. They called me into a room and as soon as i got in there I was pantsed by another girl. I had underwear on but was still teased that they couldnt see anything

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:56 am 
Newly Registered User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:19 pm 

Hi there. I am an old timer. Retired. I used to frequently go to nude and clothing optional destinations. But I haven't done that for quite a few years.

One of the post on this board sparked an old enjoyable memory of an Amtrak trip I took to university in the early 1970's. I was naive and had not experienced many exotic sexy girls back then. It was evening and to my luck and joy a busty beautiful black girl sat down beside me. I don't remenber where she was from except it was in the southern USA. An Amtrak porter gave me a blanket because the train AC was really cranked up and I offered to share the blanket with her. She had this remarkable big soft fluffy afro hairdo that she layed on my shoulder. We chatted about soemthing but I can't remember what about and explored each others bodies underneath the blanket.

I unzipped and her hand went to my cock which was erect in an instant as i fondled her firm missile boobs. Her nipples were so big. I never seen a girl with nipples that popped like that even though I couldn't actually see them as they were under the blanket. She started moaning and then I moved my hand down to her crotch. Undid her jeans and felt her bush which was just as thick and soft as her afro. The moaning intensified and she gave me the impression that she was having an orgasm or two. After which we just sat there in an embrace.

Her departure point arrived and she left the train. I think I prpbably forgot her name before I even got to the university. However I believe that episode spurred me on to be more of a CFNM person and being in a liberal intellectual atmosphere with so many curious adventurous people (this wasn't that long after the summer of love btw) I had opportunities that I would never had acted on back in my little southern home town.

I am looking forward to sharing my memories and enjoying my hobby vicariously through your post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:19 pm 

As you can tell from my username, most of my experiences are from Omegle, but I have a couple in real life, funny enough they are both the same.

I'll start with real life, both times with girlfriends (many years apart). A little bit different since I had already seen them naked, been sexually active, etc etc. But nevertheless, in both situations we were getting ready for the day in the morning, washing up in the bathroom. We would sleep nude, but these times she had gotten dressed before me. She was fully dressed for a nice summers day, doing her makeup in the bathroom. And I come in naked and pee right in front of her eyes. She's seen this many times before, it doesnt phase her. But she looks extra cute this morning, so I cuddle up behind her and kiss her neck. She playfully shoos me off, she needs to finish her makeup. But now I'm turned on. As she's going through her routine, I am stroking my cock. She's never seen me do this before, just solo in front of her. She smiles and gives me side-eye as I stroke. Eventually I cum, my load dropping in the toilet thankfully so theres no cleanup. She gives me a kiss on the cheek, saying "i cant believe you just did that"

Now some Omegle experiences that were unforgettable favourites. (sticking to the ones that were true cfnm, where she didnt take her clothes off with me)

My favourite omegle CFNM experience in recent memory was a college girl who was studying psychology. Blonde, pale, a bit on the curvy side but in a good way. She didnt have any interest in the sexual side of things, but she was open to watching a guy cum over cam for the first time. We ended up chatting while I stroked for over a half hour, she asked me many questions about the psychology of why I liked being an exhibitionist, which I was happy to answer. She was surprised by how much she was enjoying the conversation and what I was doing, how it was interesting to watch my hand move up and down. When I finally came, she was all smiles and applause.

There was another college girl who was a similar vibe, a petite Asian brunette. We also talked for a long time, she had no prior sexual experience whatsoever. But what made it so incredibly hot was that when I came, she had to shake off the chills. Unlike the psychology girl, she admitted to having been VERY turned on by me cumming. She was acting very non chalant while I stroked, but the cum put her over the edge. We talked for a bit after I came, me just lying there with my cock softening up. She didnt expect to be so turned on by it all, in the end she may have discovered a new fetish!

Two more that were essentially the same. This time, groups of 3/4 college girls ("college" is a good tag to use on Omegle! :lol: ) Australian and British respectively, who seemed to be drinking in their dorms. Neither party paid too much attention conversation wise, but they were happy to have me jerking off on their computer screen while they hung out. And they did pay attention when I let them know I was close to cumming. It was interesting to see which ones seemed most turned on by it, and which ones didnt seem to care at all. Either way, being watched by multiple women is amazing!

Finally, my cam matched with a middle-aged woman. As the conversation went into what I like to do on Omegle, she was open to it. Even though I wasn't necessarily physically attracted to her, her personality was so open and cool I couldnt resist. Once I was naked, she liked what she saw and suggested that she draw me. I was happy to oblige as it was already a fantasy of mine. So I posed there for about 10 minutes, hard cock in hand as she sketched me. It was quite good too I must say! And when it was time to cum, she videocalled her friend and the two ladies watched me, commenting on it all and how they liked it!

Lots of other experiences but thats all for now! All in all, I've never really had a bad experience on Omegle or another other camsite. I start clothed, make sure everyones a consenting adult, then bring up what I enjoy and how theres no pressure on them to also get naked or even be overtly sexual. And I find in that scenario, women are happy to watch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Bit of a bizarre / amusing one, but I was talking to one of my neighbours last night. Our houses are on the edge of a modern development and our rear gardens back onto a small lake directly behind. We’ve been having a heatwave where it’s been at least 30C every day for the past week, so in the evenings I’m aware that a few local teenagers have been swimming in the lake. You’re not supposed to, but it’s fairly shallow and there aren’t any currents etc so it’s probably relatively safe. Apparently the other evening, just as it was getting dark, my neighbour was watching tv with her 15 year old daughter when the doorbell rang. They weren’t expecting anyone, so were a bit suspicious.

Turns out it was a teenage lad, she said about 16 or 17, standing at their door dripping wet, very embarrassed and completely naked, “covering his privates with his hands”. Two of his friends were in the same predicament, but sheepishly lingering on the driveway. Apparently he said they’d been messing about at the lake, had gone skinny dipping and the girls they were with had taken all their stuff and thrown it over the wall into my neighbour’s back garden, then run off. Their route home would be via a few busier roads so walking home naked wasn’t an option.

Obviously I pressed for as much detail as possible but without wanting to sound unusually interested. After the initial surprise and once they realised the guys were just the victims of a prank, it seems her and her daughter both found the whole thing hilarious. They invited the main guy to go through the house and into the back garden to look for the missing stuff - bear in mind at this point he would’ve been totally naked in front of a random middle aged woman and her teenage daughter, in their own house. She said they went out with him and used the torch lights on their phones to help. Apparently there were various items of clothing scattered in the bushes at the bottom of their back wall. The guy thanked her profusely, bundled up all the clothes and took them out front to his two friends, who hurriedly got dressed. I didn’t want to ask, but presumably when he was leaving with the bundle of clothes, he wouldn’t have had any hands free to cover himself up. She didn’t go into as much specific detail as I’d have liked, but she did use the phrase “we really got an eyeful” so presumably they did get a look at his dick.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:02 am 
Citizen
Citizen

I'm a figure drawing model for artists and art classes. Most of the time there are male and female artists drawing me but there have been a few cases where it was females only in attendance.
Keep in mind these artists are serious about their art and the sessions are never sexual, however they do get flirty at times.

One such session was at a University in a large American city. The artists in this case are students.. mostly art majors. They meet monthly to draw the nude and they chip in to pay for the models time. For this particular open-studio, I typically make $30US per hour. If you can get past the muscle aches and cramps it's not bad money for being naked in front of others.

Anyhow, this one session was in January and all female. There was some University athletic game going on so none of the guys attended. Being all female they were a bit less reserved than when it's a mixed group. it started out like a normal session. some gesture poses which are very short and are used to get both artists and model warmed up followed by progressively longer poss leading to an hour-long pose at the end. I was chilly in the studio that night and one of them noticing my smaller than normal penis asked if I was chilly or scared. Of course the others noticed it also and it lead to some snickers. One of them pulled out a previous drawing she did on me and said "yes, it's usually quite a bit bigger". Of course all the others flocked over to her sketch pad so they could see what things look like normally. By now I'm rather embarrassed with them talking about my small dick. I asked if they had a space heater available and someone brought one to the model stand and spent an extra bit of time positioning it just right so that it warmed the front of my body.

After 30 minutes or so, I was warmed up and hanging a lot longer and looser. One of them said, "now that's what I'm talking about!" Of course that was followed by giggles and appreciative comments.

When it came time for break, I grabbed my robe as is the custom in nude figure drawing. When the model is on the stand they are nude and working. During break they are not working so the robe goes on. One of them asked if I could lose the robe for the break because it was be a good opportunity to see muscles in motion. They all chimed in saying yes please and frankly I was happy to get naked and walk around in the middle of these women.

After break I was asked to do a reclining pose for an hour with my dick flopped up on my stomach because "it will look like you just had sex" I obliged and during the pose two of them moved closer so they could draw just my genitals. Knowing they were so close and focusing on my cock and balls, I had to fight the urge/need t get an erection. Looking back it probably would have been okay with this group but it was still have been unprofessional.

Al in all it was my most memorable drawing session because of having nearly a dozen clothed women around with naked me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:35 am 
Citizen
Citizen

oblika wrote:
am

oblika
  Post subject:  Re: Topic: NEWBIES - post memorable CFNM experiences here  
There was a poll that asked about top 3 situations. I answered art modeling, clothes optional beach, and medical. I had posts about art modeling and beaches so I'll talk about medical now.

I've had female doctors since my mid-20s. At first I thought it was because I found women more empathetic, but later I realized it was also my love of CFNM. I really get a kick about being naked in front of fully clothed women... something empowering about it.

It started with a GP I had. Her nurse would lay out a paper gown that I had to wear for my physicals. I hated them. The doc was forever shifting them around to get at different parts of my body. Pull it down for listening to my heart and lungs, pull it up for palpitating my abdomen or checking out my scrotum and prostate. To tell the truth wearing a gown made me feel more dirty than if I was totally nude for my exams. I finally had enough and during my 2nd physical with her I asked if the gown was for my modesty or hers. She laughed and said she was a doctor and used to bodies of all sorts, and the gown was for me. I told her the reasons I hated them and asked if we could just forget them. She replied that it was okay and would certainly make her job easier. I saw her for a few more years until she retired. I was always fully nude for any visit where it was expected that I might have to be undressed. At every visit after that 2nd one, she told me she wished more patients were as relaxed about being seen nude.

My current GP is the same way except that I asked about ditching the paper gown on the 1st visit. She replied in the way I had hoped she would, and I'm always nude for visits with her. In fact when the nurse goes to lay out a gown I always tell her that doctor sees me nude and I don't need that. They must have written that in my records somewhere because the past few times they no longer offer it to me.

I'm also nude for my dermatologist exams. Being used to be nude for my primary care doc, I stripped down to nothing after the nurse leaves the room. The fist time it surprised the doc as she entered the room , but I told her I was an art model and used to being seen nude and I was also a nudist that gets sun exposure over my whole body. And because I had sun exposure everywhere, I wanted my skin cancer screening to cover my whole body. She accepted that, and with every exam she goes over my whole body even lifting my penis to look at the underside and stretching out my ball sack to check that. During the last visit her Physician's Assistant (PA) walked into my examining room and was startled to see me naked. After that the doctor requested I have a drape sheet covering me up until she gets in the room.

Last year I had this body rash for 3 or 4 days and eventually listened to my wife and sought out care for it. My dermo and her PA were busy so I went to a nearby urgent care center. As usual the nurse took my history and vitals before the doc came in. On leaving the room he told me to get undressed so the doc could see the rash. I assume she meant take my shirt off, but I wasn't going to miss a possible CFNM situation if they sent a female doc in. So I stripped down completely. I was sitting there hoping it wouldn't be a male doctor and my hopes were granted when a female doc walked in the door. She was a bit surprised by my nudity, but as soon as she saw the extent of my rash she replied "I can see now why you're nude, wearing clothes has got to be terrible". I said yeah it is and if I could have legally left the house naked, I would have. She laughed and said "I could imagine". She told me to lay down on the exam table and checked me out with a magnifying glass from head to toe. Like my dermo, she even flopped my dick around to check it out completely.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:44 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

SemiAnonymous wrote:
I'm a figure drawing model for artists and art classes. Most of the time there are male and female artists drawing me but there have been a few cases where it was females only in attendance.
Keep in mind these artists are serious about their art and the sessions are never sexual, however they do get flirty at times.
[text cropped]
Al in all it was my most memorable drawing session because of having nearly a dozen clothed women around with naked me.

Sounds like an amazing CFNM session for sure. Thanks for sharing. Is this something you still do?
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:58 pm 

iren812 wrote:
This is one I had actually forgotten about and happened before my CFNM college experiences. I was around 19 back from college and my younger female cousin told me she was gonna stop by and say hi. I totally forgot she was coming over and she was waiting for me sitting at the desk in my room. My bathroom was attached to my room and I happened to pop out of the bathroom after the shower totally naked drying my hair. I didn't notice her for several seconds until she said something. She had been observing with surprise for a short while. I kind of played it off and laughed and she just chuckled but she got quite the eyeful that day.

Did she ever mention it again?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:21 am 
Citizen
Citizen

DaveTheRave wrote:
Sounds like an amazing CFNM session for sure. Thanks for sharing. Is this something you still do?
DTR

I still art model 2 or 3 times a month. I've worked with the same group as this incident a few times since, and usually it's a mix of male and female artists/students so it never gets as flirty as the session I described.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am 

A few years back I had arranged for a friend of mine to take some pictures of me, and he wanted to do some of me in the laundry room of his 2-family building. I was really nervous so he called his neighbor first to tell her we'd need to basement for a while. He knows I'm into exhibitionism but I'm still really shy and only like willing audiences.

Anyway, he's taking some pictures and suddenly runs out of batteries. "Wait here I'll just run up and grab another battery" he says, bounding up the stairs and leaving me to fidgit. A few minutes later a middle aged woman comes down with a basket of laundry to clean. I couldn't believe it, I covered myself afraid she'd freak out and scream.

But she just smiled knowingly and said "He said you were cute, don't worry I just need to put some things in the wash" and as she did so we chatted a bit, but i was still blushing and covering up.

My friend returned and properly introduced us, she ended up hanging out for a bit. As soon as I uncovered myself for more pics I got hard instantly, which was more embarassing.

Her presence ultimately be brave enough to carry on taking some pics in their back yard, never would have had the balls otherwise!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:04 am 

A completely organic CFNM experience I had used to occur when I lived in a large apartment building in San Francisco. The only way to vent steam in the shower was to open this window next to the shower that opened into a huge ventilation shaft. One day while jacking in the shower I heard female giggling coming from above, and the first time it happened I just quickly got out and didnt let on that I knew they'd seen me- I was too embarassed.

But over time the thought of being seen really appealed to me so I started putting on a show whenever I heard their voices. "I wish he'd turn around so we can check out his butt" I'd hear them say- there were at least 2 of them- and a minute later I would, not letting on that I knew they were there.

One time I actually met them in the lobby of the building, at least I think it was them, one of the girls was really friendly and asked my name, how long I'd been living there etc. but the other was beat red and wanted to get away.

Unfortunately I ended up moving shortly after that

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:04 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

sammie78 wrote:
A completely organic CFNM experience I had used to occur when I lived in a large apartment building in San Francisco..........
Unfortunately I ended up moving shortly after that

Missed opportunities! I'd have had to look their way, would have been impossible not to!
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:25 am 

Actually me and my wife are on holiday.
Yesterday it was a warm and sunny day so I spent it at home completely nude all the day. My wife looked and grinned whenever I was passing her. later she joined me. I got a big boner which ended in a long afternoon...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:03 am 
Newly Registered User

I find the thought of being naked in front of women very exciting. I was always shy about my body when I was younger but now I'm in my 40's I enjoy showing off. I still have a fairly athletic body from playing football so am happy for women to look if they enjoy that sort of thing.
I recently became friends with a woman slightly younger than me who I met online. Things escalated & she said she wanted to watch me via video call. I hadn't done this before so was nervous but agreed. We chatted for a bit but then she asked me to get naked which I did & then she asked me to masturbate for her which I also did. It was such a thrill, so exciting to know she was enjoying watching me jerk off in front of her.
We did this a few times & then I half jokingly asked if she had anymore friends who would want to watch too. Straight away she said she did & would arrange for her & her friend to both watch me. The day came around & I was so nervous but incredibly nervous that I could 'perform'. Sure enough I called her & her & her friend were sitting there waiting for me to get naked which I gladly did. Taking my clothes off in front if two women was amazing! I was so excited I hadn't needed to worry about performing. My cock was rock hard & I knew they were expecting to watch me jerk off so I laid back on the bed completely naked & masturbated while they both watched, encouraging me & giving me nice comments about my 'fit body' & the size if my cock. It was amazing, such a rush.
In two weeks I'm staying in a b&b on my own for the night as I have to drop my son off at University. The plan is that this friend of mine is going to have a few friends around for drinks & then she wants to video call me & wants me to do a strip tease for them & of course wants the full show, jerking off for them & everything. She also says that she will ask her friends to write down suggestions on bits of paper & she will put them in a bowl & then pick them out so I will have to fulfill their wishes. The thought of getting completely naked & jerking off in front if 4 or 5 women just makes me shiver with excitement. I'm nervous about it but can't believe my luck that I'll get to fulfill a fantasy I've held for many years.
If anyone is interested let me know & I'll tell you how it went....or just watch this space!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:52 am 

So, here's a memorable experience. It sounds hotter than it was, but it was unique.

I once had an unfortunate hit to the testicles and needed an ultrasound to ensure I didn't have torsion.

So at the hospital, I had a very nice, attractive, young Eastern European woman do an ultrasound of my scrotum while I lay on a table with my business hanging out.

I also had to go back to her again for a follow-up a few weeks later. It was awkward seeing her again knowing she's seen everything I have and was about to see me again.

It does sound hot, but I was there while in no small amount of pain. Also, that ultrasound gel is crazy cold.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next