CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 pm 

hello, forced by circumstances to get swept up in the ggreat 2018 cleanup. Now back again, 3rd time?

CFNM is very interesting and desirible to me. I have had some minor events over the years, nothing worth writing about. I do enjoy the first person stories and chatting w authors.

At the moment I am not able to read stories or see pictures. I wonder what it takes to do so now?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:12 pm 

mrh0169 wrote:
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. My CFNM interest was sparked in high school while I was on the swim team. It always excited me when I had to get out of the pool with my speedo clinging to me in front of my female teammates and/or the moms in the stands at meets. I haven’t been able to participate in many real CFNM scenarios, but like to live vicariously through this board.

A favorite subject of mine, I am sure you have lots of stories. I have, in the past, enjoyed private conversations w swimmers. Please feel free to contact me, or message me (is there still a message system here?). Not a competitive swimmer, but i sure do appreciate what you are describing.
Don

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:53 am 

Hi, I'm a guy who loves CFNM. I've been lucky enough to have more than a few experiences, but always looking for more.

I frequent a clothing optional campsite where the majority of ladies don't undress. I love being nude around fully clothed women.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am 
Village Drifter

I have no idea why I like it. It's part of my psyche for some reason which I don't know or can't remember.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:43 pm 

Hello im from portugal. I ve been a long time viewerof the forum, but neer had registered. I also enjoy amateur pics and unstaged stuff. Unfornutatelly never had any reallife experience, since im a married man for some years now.

I also familiar with other websites like all things cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, i have returned to look for stories hopefully reposted from the old site. Looks like my old account was deleted, so i have made a new one.

As for what i love, i enjoy the stories and discussions with the community.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 am 

Hello, I have movies and works of fiction the most!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:51 am 

Hello - I’ve been into cfnm since before the internet! Nothing has beaten the feeling tbh :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:17 pm 

I have always been attracted to the power dynamics of it all. During college, I had a girlfriend who was into more of the Femdom aspect of it all. It was quite the experience to be ordered around naked by her. Unfortunately it just didn’t work out in the long run. I’m over it, but the experience was life changing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:15 am 

I like CFNM because it simply turns mi on af. I always got easy boners from hot girls in clothes way quicker than from girls without them. Idk, i think its something mystical about the non possibility to see the girl without clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:22 am 

I do believe that my interest in CFNM dates way back into my childhood. Even as a boy I would create situations were I was nude in front of girls my own age.
I am not sure of the reasons for this interest, and perhaps those reasons do not really matter, as long as the fetish does not control or ruin my life. These days I get naked as much as possible wherever it is allowed or tolerated. I only like to be nude where it is accepted, and where it be a comfortable situation for all.
I have taken well over 5000 pictures at the many events that I have attended. Only a few have made it to the internet. I have been careful about posting pics on the internet because if I start doing so in large quantities it may set off alarm bells at the places that I frequent. I do have considerable numbers of pictures that are from a public setting that can be posted, since no reasonable expectation of privacy can be expected on a public street. I know that many people claim to have tons of original content, someday I hope to be able to share the fruit of my work.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:09 am 
Village Drifter

janedawson84 wrote:
Hello :)

Just registered, but I am the author of the Tom & Natasha series on literotica- I go by the name of forcedtobenaked. I love cfnm, and would love to live in a world where all males are stripped of their clothing rights :)

x

Hi,

Welcome. I see that you and I share a common dream.

Let's hope the future will really be a CFNM society!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:41 pm 

Been into CFNM my whole adult life...never knew there was a name for it. The power exchange is exhillerating

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:59 am 

Hi All I am Pete from the UK.

CFNM for me is part of a wider love/fetish for embarrassment and/or humiliation. That strange mix of emotions when you are embarrassed and excited at the same time are some of my favorite feelings and CFNM is one of the best ways to get this feeling.

I look forward to becoming an active member here.

FM (aka Pete)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi i am ansh and i am into cfnm.
I like cfnm because i love the fantasy of guys being naked in front of fully clothed girl.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, loved CFNM, especially at nude beach and hot springs
in front of clothed girls.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi...
I love CFNM; the fantasy of it all. I really like the public displays of CFNM at parades and body painting events!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:08 pm 

hello,

I came across some videos awhile back and ilove the dominant situation. i also like the funny scenarios as well

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:30 am 

I’m a 32/M. I’ve been told I’m moderately attractive, tall, with a decent physical appearance. I’ve always wanted others to see me nude especially women. It gives me a rush to the face and I get that adrenaline rush.

I’m dreaming of taking a trip to San Fran to run bay to breakers nude. I feel that would be the ultimate thrill for me at this point. And that’s what brought me here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 pm 

Hello Everyone,

I mostly like animated or drawn CFNM, I am not really into IRL stuff, but hey, little steps, right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 98  Next