CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Newbie workaround untidy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:54 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Is it me or are newbies using this thread to dump stuff on as they don't have main board access? Makes the site untidy IMHO.
DTR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DaveTheRave wrote:
Is it me or are newbies using this thread to dump stuff on as they don't have main board access? Makes the site untidy IMHO.
DTR

Yes and yes it does.

We want them to have access to all the tutorial info in this sub-forum so that they know what to do.

If we move the posts to the appropriate sub-forum they cannot see them so they just post it back here again :roll:

I mentioned it to Brad quite a while ago. There's probably more important issues for him to deal with but the real downside of this is that it fills up the sub-forum with stuff that effectively hides the tutorials and how-to's that people come here to read.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Just like any forum, folks don't read rules and start posting right away in any topic thread they want to, and, on unrelated subjects or in violation of rules.

As mentioned previously, I've grown too tired of constantly explaining the rules to lazy entitled newbies who feel that their mere presence warrants the moderators to bend over backwards. None of us are paid, and the level of money and effort to create this site is beyond what any of them know or care about.

We have a forum dedicated to newbies as well as the general discussion board. So at this point, if I see a post in the wrong place or their clearly breaking the rules -- ergo, posting just a link without any description, posts that are about flashing or lone posts when there is a dedicated thread on the same page, I delete their post instantly...no explanation is given as that is a waste of my time. I encourage other moderators to follow suit. And if they bitch about it, their account might get deleted, again without any explanation as it is easier and quicker to delete it than explain that they have an obligation to READ the rules, which they promised to when joining. Deleting their account saves me time, too bad for them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:30 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Brad wrote:
And if they bitch about it, their account might get deleted, again without any explanation as it is easier and quicker to delete it than explain that they have an obligation to READ the rules, which they promised to when joining. Deleting their account saves me time, too bad for them.

There are rules?!

:lol: :lol:

DTR