CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:12 am 

my first cfnm experience was on the beach. was wonderful.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 pm 

At hospital with a nurse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:29 am 

My first true CFNM experience was a few years ago. My girlfriend and I had just started dating and we hadn't done anything sexual yet, not even nude pics. One day she told me about a dream in which we were in a swing outside in my backyard and I suddenly unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and she immediately reached out and grabbed it, and I guess you know what happened from there. fast forward to a few days later. We were outside in the driveway of my back yard that night talking, and I was thinking about her telling me about her dream which was getting me a little excited), so I asked her "Hey, do you remember this?" and I unfastened my jeans and dropped them and my underwear down to mid-thigh. My semi-hard dick sprung out and was pointing right at her, and i thought with that being the first time she had actually seen me naked she would react by turning away or covering her eyes, but to my surprise, her jaw dropped and then she immediately reached out and grabbed my dick and spent the next several minutes using her eyes and hand to explore my hand and balls. The kept all of her clothes on the entire time so I didn't get laid that night like in her dream, but I did end up getting a pretty amazing hand job right out there in the open!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am 

I've never had one yet but I'm always intrigued by CFNM situations that I see in settings like nude beaches and nudity parades.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:27 pm 

My best CFNM experience is few years old.

I had some girl friend about 18 years old, i was around 30.
She was just friend, we never dating or something like that.

Once i take her to swim to near small lake.
I ask her, if i can swim naked and she says no problem.
She keep her red swimsuit.
So we swim together and throw with ball, that was super exciting.

After some time, she goes topless, but it was still good :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was during a femdom party, but that wasn't what got me into it.
My first experience getting me into CFNM was constantly being objectified by my sister when I was really young. She would make me exercise shirtless so she could watch, she would want to shower me, and so on. In retrospect, it is kind of disturbing. In school, the boys' school shorts were really short. As a result, female classmates would often slap our thighs and a particular male classmate caressed mine several times too. These little things added up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm 

My first experience was when i am in medical treatment after orthopedic surgery. Where a young nurse help me to clean my self

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:54 am 

I remember changing into a bathing suit at a party in college and realizing while my pants were off that a girl I knew could see me. When I looked up, she was generally giving me a once over. I quickly finished changing because I realized it was causing me to get a bit excited, which would have been a bit mortifying at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

First CFNM experience as an adult was at a doctor's office. I was in college at the time, maybe 19 or 20 years old. I got what I thought was a spider bite between my scrotum and penis, and went to the doctor to have it checked out. I knew there was an incredibly attractive Eastern European doctor working at the office I normally went to, and had a 50/50 chance of getting her as the attending physician when I went there. Sure enough, she was the one that walked through the door.

I'm a bit larger than average, about 9" when fully erect and reasonably girthy. When she walked in the office, I was almost immediately hard beneath my jeans. She asked me to stand up and take down my pants, and she pulled up a chair in front of me. When I dropped my pants my cock popped up and smacked her in the arm. She put her hand over her mouth, had a cute laugh, and mentioned something about me being "young and full of energy."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 pm 

I was dating this girl a while ago and she had a friend that was always around, to get this out of the way I’m black and she was white. She was over at my apartment with my girlfriend we were watching tv, when she calmly said to my girlfriend
“ I never seen a black cock. “
My girlfriend looked at her and casually unzipped my pants and pulled it out , the two girls talked about it and held it. Her friend then pulled my pants down and my girlfriend took off my T-shirt so I was naked with them for the rest of the night

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 pm 

Following a rugby match I found myself in the changing room with the captains wife who also acted as physio. She just chatted away whilst I got changed not taking her eyes off of me. Very erotic experience and got me into CFNM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:59 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Dutch wrote:
I was dating this girl a while ago and she had a friend that was always around, to get this out of the way I’m black and she was white. She was over at my apartment with my girlfriend we were watching tv, when she calmly said to my girlfriend
“ I never seen a black cock. “
My girlfriend looked at her and casually unzipped my pants and pulled it out , the two girls talked about it and held it. Her friend then pulled my pants down and my girlfriend took off my T-shirt so I was naked with them for the rest of the night

Sounds like harmless fun to me! :D
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:54 pm 

My first experience with it was at about age 12, a girl watching me while peeing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:53 pm 

going with a group of girls and seeing how they reacted to the male strippers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:53 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

bd476 wrote:
My first experience with it was at about age 12, a girl watching me while peeing

Where did she watch you?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:06 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Necro8617 wrote:
bd476 wrote:

Where did she watch you?

Canada.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am 
Newly Registered User

I was talking to this woman on line and she invited me over to her apartment. After I arrived she said in a chair in her living room and ordered me to stand before her. She then commanded me to strip, turn around, bend over for inspection. I remained naked for the rest of the night while serving her orally and taking her strapon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:22 pm 

My first experience was at a party at the university, in a strip poker, where I only had my boxers and I had to lose myself, I decided to take them off, I was the only one who was naked in that game and I liked that my teammates saw me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:53 pm 

okdaddy64 wrote:
My first CFNM experience was at Black's beach in San Diego. Me and my friend decided to take a trip, she didn't feel like getting naked (although she got topless for like 20 minutes at one point) but I immediately got naked. We spent 2+ hours there hanging out and playing hangman in the sand. On the drive home we got to talking about sex and exhibitionism somehow, and she mentioned that she wouldn't mind if I jerked off while we were driving home. And so I did, it was on of the most amazing sexual experiences I've had. We got back to her place and she let me lay on her bed and finish the job while she watched. 10/10 would do again, best time and first time for CFNM.

the experiences with friends are good, I think that because of the trust that exists it is easier for them to accept that you undress

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:30 am 
Newly Registered User

Sadly for me, I have not had one, at least, not yet. I've only recently discovered that it's a thing, and I've been surprised by how much the idea excites me. I've been reading stories about it, but that's all so far.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 64  Next