CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:08 am 

I enjoy the concept. But I especially enjoy the stories. Some of them are written really well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 pm 

Hello!! Whats up?
I love CFNM, CMNM, and ENM (embarrassed naked men)

There's just something about seeing men exposed, vulnerable and humiliated. Ever since childhood I've been into it, listening to fairy tales on tape before going to bed and being soooo turned on by the "emperors new clothes". Just thinking of a hot older man walking through town butt naked blissfully unaware of his state, and then it hitting him like a ton of bricks.

Pretty much all my CFNM fantasies involve some kind of embarrassment factor; stolen clothes, wardrobe mishap, pantsed, lost dare. My favorite scenario, however, is a "naked nightmare" scene. The kind where a hot guy is giving a speech in front of a crowd and suddenly realizes his clothes have vanished and he's humiliated in front of everyone. Gets me every time. :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:28 am 
Newly Registered User

Hy, i'm from Portugal.
Years ago on the beach my shorts fell because a stronger wave leaving me totally naked in front of several girls who laughed at the situation. I was embarrassed, but excited me a lot and from there i started to research similar situations

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:28 am 

Hi!
Looks like a great forum. I really love CFNM.
Had some amazing experiences on beaches in the south of Spain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:42 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have used this forum for a long time. i like this community because it updates everyday. i have been fan of cfnm for quiet sometime now. cfnm is an important part of my life - helps me relax and move forward with life cheers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:45 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Hello everyone, long standing member but with no posts. Male strippers are my thing. I do post to VK Tony Neil, lots of videos (love the videos). Getting a number of likes so many others enjoying as well. Happy to post here :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:45 pm 

Hi!
I am not newbie but I admit not having posted much in this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all,

I used to use this forum - and the one I believe came before it - off and on for some years so it is interesting to see the changes that have been made.

When it comes to cfnm I like the power shift that I can feel between the nude male and clothed female. I don't mean in a bdsm obvious power dynamic sense, more just a natural feeling of the clothed female being able to see the exposed male with her offering nothing of the like in return.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:56 pm 

Hey. I have loved CFNM since my teenage years, but don't know the reason why. Just love how women react to penises

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:53 am 

Hi all,
I like all the enm and thus also cfnm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am 

Hi! Love seeing people's genuine reactions to CFNM.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:00 am 

hi, just curious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, just love to see men in submisive position.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:54 pm 

Hi everyone! I am a cfnm fan since experiencing a spontaneous, unplanned cfnm scenario a few years back in florida (housekeeper type scenario). Sorta been fascinated with it ever since! Since my initial experience I have had a number of others-usually the house keeper scenario-but a few times myself and a few women in a hang-out (lol) party situation. In the "planned" situations or arrangement, I have almost as much of a thrill orchestrating it as I do actually in the cfnm situation! for me its a big turn on setting the thing up, which has usually involved negotiating cfnm into the cleaning gals job description. Ive found that most women (age immaterial) are ok with being in casual cfnm situations and often involve other women friends in subsequent visits.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm 

I love it when women stare at the nude beach :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:05 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello there! My name's Symon.
I used to be very uncomfortable about the idea of being seen naked and being laughed at. I realised that if I could take possession of that situation, then it would defuse its power. Hence my interest in CFNM!
My day job is actually as a nude model, so I'm naked around women constantly. However, there is absolutely nothing titillating or sexy about that situation at all. That matter-of-fact attitude has carried over into my kink life too. Perhaps this is unfortunate - it means I don't get any frisson from play events where I'm nude either. However, I live in hope!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am 
Hi it’s TLK4 I find natural nudity hot, unexpected but intentional. Like going to baytobreakers or wnbr you expect to see naked people, but some are shocked at the different bodies what are exposed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:29 am 
Newly Registered User

Yo Brad, - (or can anyone tell me how to contact an administrator)
I'm new to the site. I've registered and logged in but all I get is "You are not authorised to read this forum".
Anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:09 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello i love women reaction to penis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:41 am 

striaght guy but love cfnm . mainly in non sexual settings . voyeur cfnm . i have been visiting this form ( even from the old website days ) and love the stuff posted on this website . i think because of inactivity i have been pushed into resticted prpofiles . but i like this step , maybe makes the content more secure . how to i get to see the normal forums . i am desperate to see latest posts by brad and others . my fav thread is hollywood cfnm :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 98  Next