CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 pm 
Village Drifter

Probably my best manufactured experience was about 10 years ago - I was in my early 40’s and lived on my own - next door in a small bungalow lived a woman who turned to be 67 ! We were friendly but not friends - just good neighbors. I got a text from her one day about something to do with a blocked drain or something- we exchanged a few texts and then I signed off saying I was just going to grab a few rays of sun in my back garden so not to look over the fence as I might be naked ! I didn’t really expect a reply - but I got one saying she would pop round and rub some cream in my back if I wanted !
Wondering if this could turn in to CFNM with an older lady, I pretended to be shocked but said ok if you dare ! Next thing I know the side gate opens and she walks in the garden where I’m laying on my front completely naked !
She said “you shouldn’t have dared me” - and rubbed cream all over my back. I didn’t know whether to ask her if she wanted me turn over or just do it....so I just did it ! She just knelt there looking straight at my dick and called me a naughty boy :) She then took me completely by surprise and started rubbing sun cream into my dick saying you don’t want to get that burnt ! Unsurprisingly I quickly got aroused - she had a little play with my now fully erect Cock and then a car pulled up in her driveway so she quickly ran back to her house. Never really had any contact after that and she moved away 6 months later - I’m sure if that car hadn’t pulled up she would have finished the job !!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:47 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience happened when I was 16 in a public swimming pool, when a young female lifeguard walked through the male showers. I frequented swimming pools, and similar situations did happen every once in a while with lifeguards or cleaning ladies, but I guess being 16 and filled with hormones did make that one ocassion stick out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am 

My first experience was when an aunt made me strip and masturbate. She watched all the while...it was so exciting, scary, it was powerful...it was a myriad of emotions. I remember her undoing her blouse one button at a time and slowly revealing cleavage. I could not take my eyes of her cleavage as I was jackin off. I knew she was watching me but I could not care. The shift in the balance of power was addictive. She made me masturbate in front of her several times. Eventually she showed herself to me. Been hooked ever since.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:57 am 

I've yet to have an true experience :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 am 

My first CFNM experience was on a trip to a Japanese onsen in my teens with some friends. Most onsens in the city were gender segregated but there was one just outside of town where they had mixed gender change rooms. It was a great feeling changing in front of other women and it was interesting to see their reactions as you could tell they all have a sneak peak at guys changing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:18 pm 

my first experience was in the army. We had a naked medical check up and all the doctors and nurses were female. Great time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:30 pm 

A young experience was skinny dipping with friends in a pool. A few of us guys stripped down and jumped in while the girls sat on the deck and watched us swim around while we teased and splashed them. Eventually they came in too, but it was thrilling stripping in front of the girls who weren't my GF.

Also as a teenager I remember laboring in the backyard doing some landscaping. Hot day, shirt off and only some loose gym shorts on. Through the trees I noticed a the younger neighbor girl laying in a hammock watching me. Couldn't tell exactly but I believe she was masturbating. I badly wanted to strip my shorts off and sunbathe naked. After that I would often sunbathe naked in the backyard in hopes that she would be watching me though I never caught her again.

In my 20's during a family gathering I woke to shower and go to work early. Like very early and no one should be awake. When I opened the shower curtain my teenage niece was there with a younger sibling helping them go to the bathroom. She scared the shit out of me and was herself startled and bashful (but her eyes were glued to my dick). I asked her to hand me a towel and told her she should have announced herself. In the moment I was very flustered, but as a memory it has become quite erotic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 pm 

UnscrupulousPenguin wrote:
My first CFNM experience happened when I was 16 in a public swimming pool, when a young female lifeguard walked through the male showers. I frequented swimming pools, and similar situations did happen every once in a while with lifeguards or cleaning ladies, but I guess being 16 and filled with hormones did make that one ocassion stick out.

Pool showers are my biggest turn on, and I have had a number of excellent experience with young women and mothers coming in. very hot!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:21 pm 

my first CFNM is from medical exam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 am 
Newly Registered User

I haven't had many true cfnm experiences. My first time which was more funny/awkward was while I was at a party. I was drunk in the bathroom taking a piss and midstream a drunk girl burst in crying (apparently her crush wasn't into her or something). So I look at her then at my dick then back at her. She apologizes while not really looking (like at all to my dismay lol). And I finished up my piss. I talked to her a bit later which is why I found out about the crush thing. I ended getting her number but never followed through as I didnt really know her and the one time I did text her she didn't really remember :lol: . The experience was so quick and not really sexual that I didn't get a lot out of it. I'm hoping to have a more fun experience eventually.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:57 am 
Newly Registered User

I used to work at a restaurant and the changing rooms/shower were mixed. I used to always shower there and many female coworker were there doing their make up talking and glacing at me in the shower while still doing their things. I've noticed them many times.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:57 am 
Village Drifter

My first experience of CFNM was when I was about nine. I was in the woods. It was a hot day. I took off my shirt. There were four girls there, three about 15 or so and one who was seven. They stole my shirt and said if you want it back, strip. What choice did I have, so I stripped naked. I was not happy. But I had the biggest boner my nine year cock could muster and I was turned on. This worked for me. It was very erotic for a nine year old to take ever since. I had the bug and have taken every opportunity to get naked in front of a clothed woman….the walking to the showers at the pool naked in the hope someone appears from a cubicle….scored that one many times. The walk to the bathroom naked in the morning in mixed accommodation….result! The seven year old who saw me NM in the woods went to the same high school as me and every time our paths crossed she smiled knowingly, the cheeky minx! I loved it and got hard every time she smiled! Kathleen Flack I adore you! If you happen to read this please reply. I am happy to come to the location of your choice and get naked in front of whoever of your female friends you invite. Humiliate me once again! I adore your for your humiliation! I was caught big time at the pool by Janet Norman. She gave me those knowing looks at high school but she did not know it was a super turn on! The invitation is the same Janet. If you are out there let me know where you want me to get naked for you and your girlfriends and I will be there for you all to measure me and laugh and joke at my less than generous cock. I do not care. You made me more than you know! I have now come to terms with being a bisexual submissive masochist man. I am addicted to CFNM but CMNM is off limits, it just does not work for me. I can’t explain it, is just how I roll!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first time we at school: my friends took my swimming trunks from me in the pool during a lesson. I was left to swim naked for about half an hour, all the girls in the pool saw everything.

After that stripping people in corridors became a bit of a craze. Happened to me a few times so lots of people, including teachers, saw me in the nude.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:42 pm 
Village Drifter

So many people here have had way better first experiences than me! I had a few almost cfnm experiences when I was in my teens, like a girl who used to grab my cock, but my only cnfm experiences have been explicitly sexual, like intentionally stripping off before sex before before the woman, so she can see me. But I really want more cfnm experiences that aren't just going to end in sex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm 

I was inter railing around Europe and remember the hostel in Prague. I remember lists of guys queuing for the. Showers and loads of guys in cubicles.. the cleaner came in and the guys all college age got realing nevous and started to cover up. One Irish guy stood there completely unfazed and she mopped around him. Naked and towel over his shoulder. He was in the cubicle opposite me and when she left he started to stroke and blew load up glass door

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:08 am 
Newly Registered User

When 'stretching my horizons' after my divorce I started to visit a CO beach. One quiter occasion I was having s stroll to the sea when a fully clothed couple came up and asked where the nude bit started and ended. We only chatted for a couple of minutes, but the feeling of being totally exposed to this girl and her partner was fantastic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

Unfortunately not much CFNM experience for me other than before sex, when taking off my clothes. Hopefully I get to experience more one day!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 pm 

Hi all, was a big fan of the old sensations website. Thought I should share a CFNM experience, the first I can remember.

I have a few examples of CFNM and also CMNF from when I was growing up. I remember I found a family photo of me, in big box of photos, it was me on holiday with a family member (female) holding my penis while I took a piss, I was quite young in the photo, maybe around 5, and I definitely don’t remember it happening, but it made me realise all the CFNM situations I have had growing up. There was nothing in this and it was all totally innocent on both sides, but I do think, why was someone taking a photo??

Another time, I remember at secondary school, some other kid pushed me in a puddle while at breaktime and I got completely soaked. The dinner lady took me to the headmistress. Both female teachers, told me to take my clothes off, including my underwear and change into some dry clothes that the school had found in lost property. I can’t quite remember if they looked away, I’m sure they didn’t. I must have been about 8 but I stripped naked as instructed and changed.

Have a few experiences of the toilet cleaners while abroad, they are always women, and they have no qualms about cleaning the urinals while in use!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:02 am 
Newly Registered User

I became interested in flashing in highschool. I would leave the door open a little bit at girls houses when i went to the bathroom and try to get their attention so they would see me. One early and very memorable experience was at a friends house at night. I saw that his mom was right outside the bathroom window on their back deck. I snuck in the bathroom with the lights off and opened the blinds and snuck back out. A few minutes later I walked in, turned the lights on and took a long time taking a leak, playing with myself a little. When I was finished, I turned off the light and snuck a peak back at the window, she was standing directly on the other side looking in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:28 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

VacantB wrote:
I became interested in flashing in highschool. I would leave the door open a little bit at girls houses when i went to the bathroom and try to get their attention so they would see me. One early and very memorable experience was at a friends house at night. I saw that his mom was right outside the bathroom window on their back deck. I snuck in the bathroom with the lights off and opened the blinds and snuck back out. A few minutes later I walked in, turned the lights on and took a long time taking a leak, playing with myself a little. When I was finished, I turned off the light and snuck a peak back at the window, she was standing directly on the other side looking in.

Flashing and CFNM are different things unless you are going to expand your story into why it created a CFNM scenario?

DTR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 64  Next