CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:24 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi,

My first experience was a mild one. It was at a overseas massage parlour. My friend had chosen it and I didn't know what to expect.

Halfway through she pulled my shorts down when I was facing down and had my bare ass in the air and I freaked out a little. I guess I got more comfortable into it and by the end she had slipped everything off.

I was already excited by it and started having an erection. Her massage was not helping to be honest. It ended with her giving me a quick wash down at the shower.

Mild but the unexpectedness made it memorable.

Min

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:59 am 

Younger I spent holidays in naturist camps. That was my first experience in that field.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:59 am 

My closest has only been a "almost", or looking back, a "what if".

I played on a late-evening tennis league. We ended usually around 11pm or so, and most of the guys just left straight afterward. I was alone in the locker room, changing, at a bench right near the door. I heard someone coming and then a young woman that worked at the club just walked straight in.

I still had my pants on. As I said, "almost". She immediately stopped in her tracks, apologized, and walked back out. She clearly thought no one was in there and was doing some cleanup check or something.

If she had arrived 30 seconds later, it would have been a pure CFNM moment. And looking back, if I had heard her coming, would I have warned her I was in there? Would I have dropped the last of my clothes to let her catch a glimpse? Its always neat to think back on this, but of course I wish it could have been more.

-RJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:51 pm 

My first was when I was examined by a woman doctor for yearly check up, and got one of my first boners. I was still unsure whether it was natural at that time, so I was relieved that it was able to be ignored so easily. One early experience, and I am still here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

I do not remember much at all from my very young age. However, for some reason I can recall this incident from my preschool years, long, long ago. I was changing clothes, out of a swim suit as I recall. I was climbing around on the toilet, as curious preschoolers are prone to do and ended up breaking the lid on the back of the toilet, obviously making a lot of noise in the process too. That brought the unwanted attention of a female preschool staff member who saw me naked. I remember being very upset at the time. I’m not sure why and maybe this really early, mildly traumatic experience is why I have steadfastly avoided any similar experiences for my entire life.

When I was 17 I had a bilateral hydrocele operation that involves the area behind the scrotum. Apparently the entry point for the surgery is in the pubic area on both sides immediately above the genitals. Also, apparently that’s normally a surgery that happens when you are a very young infant. For reasons that remain a mystery to me, no one noticed that I needed it until I was nearly 18. Probably due, at least in part, because my family was somewhat and I really didn’t go to doctor much other than for recurring ear aches as a younger child. I have almost no memory of regular checkups as a child or adolescent. Anyway, as far as I remember I was able to avoid any medical CFNM during this decidedly unwanted and unpleasant operation. Of course, I have no idea what happened during the actual surgery which, in my case, is undoubtedly good for me because I’m certain it would only be upsetting to me, even today.

However, when I finally got home after spending about a week in the hospital my single mom came in to my room one night and asked to see how my incisions were healing. She was fairly insistent but I was equally, arguably more, determined that she was not going to do so, given that the scars were so close to my genitals, definitely in the pubic region. She referenced that she had shown some sort of related sort of surgery or other procedure involving incisions, maybe after childbirth, and that she had shown her incisions to her mom. And I stated very clearly, and obviously to me, that they were both women. In the end, she relented but I know she was probably hurt, in some way, that I wouldn’t show her. But that was just never going to happen and, thankfully from my perspective at least, it never did.

I know I’m jumping around in time, but I may have had some experience as a young child, maybe 5 or so, at a YMCA in Alabama. At this point, so many years afterwards, I only have the vaguest recollection that I had some sort of experience with swim lessons or something like that. I cannot remember if it was with or without a swimsuit. Since my parents are both deceased there’s no way to find out for sure either way. Wish I could remember more from those younger years. But, then again, perhaps it’s better now that I cannot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:02 pm 
Village Drifter

My first experience was at 10 years old. I watched the movie "Girl and Echo" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1h1arubTJs
and I wanted to try what this girl felt.
A month later, my mother and I went to the sea. And as soon as we arrived at the beach, I asked permission to take off my panties. Mom was surprised, because I sunbathed naked just before school, and for two years on the beach was in shorts. But, allowed. At the beginning of the swimming season, there were few people.
And no one paid me any attention. So two days have passed. On the third day the weather was not hot, and we went on a tour. There they met a woman and her daughter two years older than me. And the next day this story happened.
Having bathed, I came out of the water. Mom wiped me with a towel and started smearing with cream. Suddenly I saw that she looked into the distance and waved her hand. I looked around and saw that our yesterday’s acquaintances were coming to us.
And here I experienced a lot of feelings - and terrible shame, and unusual excitement. Immediately I remembered the story of the girl from the film, which turned out to be naked in front of the boys. I immediately thought that yesterday I was talking to a girl, and today I am standing naked in front of her. All this flashed in seconds.
When they were near us, my mother turned me to them, and began to rub my back, and I was just naked in front of them. While they were near, mothers began to talk, they say, what is the weather today, and I looked at my legs, feeling how redder my face was. A couple of times I glanced at the girl. She tried not to look at me, but she did not do well. And it was clear that she was holding back a smile.
Having finished the procedure, my mother slapped me on the pope, and I immediately ran away to build a sand castle. After 15 minutes, I saw three of them go swimming. Mom called me and I joined them in the water. The girl had a ball, and we started to play with her. At that moment, I felt a sense of shame go away.
In any case, going ashore, I was no longer so worried. Well, and then we lay down on a blanket, and began to talk. And here I have already stopped paying attention to my nakedness. Somewhere on the third day a girl asked me why I was naked. Do not be ashamed of me. I replied that it was more convenient, before my mother used to force me to change my underpants all the time. And when I stayed naked, it is embarrassing only in the first moments. And then everything becomes as usual. Well, the remaining few days, we rested.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:53 pm 
Village Drifter

Mine is sorta weird.
When I was 13 years old I publicly held a knife to my own throat and threatened to kill myself. (Yes it was stupid I was 13)
It actually made the local news
I was arrested and sent to the State hospital. I didn’t get processed till late at night. I was placed on suicide watch. This really pretty woman, she was an adult to me but in retrospect she was probably only 21 or so, she sat right there and watched me shower. Nothing sexual. She looked away often, didn’t seem particularly interested in seeing me naked, but not shy about looking either. Just doing her job. I think this was the beginning for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:53 am 

Mine was when I was 12 years old during circumcision. It was done by my older brother, who is a doctor, and when it was done, his wife nonchalantly came to the operation room and saw me without nothing covered. Sooo embarassing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:30 am 
Newly Registered User

Mardi Gras 2009. I was young and a group of girls somehow convinced me to show em my dick. I did. It was great. I ended up with one of the girls afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:58 am 

My first true CFNM experience was when I was maybe 12. My cousin was probably around 17 and she persuaded me to go naked in a field near her house. I loved it - she was clothed and clearly enjoyed being in charge. I've done it loads of times since.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:42 am 
Newly Registered User

I don't think I've ever had a proper CFNM experiece

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:13 am 

Hi, I do not know exactly if it would be the first one but it is the first one I remember: being changed in a swimsuit in front of a female friend at 3 or 4 years old (very typical, I suppose)...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:15 am 

Quote:
This reminds me of my experience in my teens during an intermission of a concert. The mens door was propped open and the ladies outside had a view straight down the line of 10 urinals. A group of teen girls was positioned to be looking straight the line where they saw all the men and boys peeing. Like in your situation they would have seen hundreds of dicks over that 20 minutes. I've not seen young girls smile as broadly as I did that day. They literally craned their necks for a better view!

Cool story. I totally know what you mean by "craning their necks for a better view." Girls are curious at almost any age. This was actually not the first time I had some girls spy on my penis as I peed. As a young tween I actually had three girl cousins spy on my Peter in the woods. I'll have to post the full details sometime.

I also remember an extremely poorly designed bathroom one time. I think it was in a McDonald's or a rest-stop. The large bathroom door was on a mechanism that swung wide and closed super slowly. There was also a poorly positioned gigantic mirror. I remember peeing at the urinal, as a self conscious teenager, and seeing girls in the hallway stop and stare at me in the mirror. I was self conscious because my body had hit a growth spurt, but my genitals had yet to catch up with growth of their own. Fortunately, they later grew, but at the time it made me look like I had a younger boys tiny noodle between my legs. Older ladies, young women, and little girls all stopped and stared at us peeing guys as they waited in a line in the hallway for their restroom stalls to free up. Meanwhile other girls stopped dead in their tracks and stared on their way back from their restroom. I'm sure the older women were staring at the adult sized men's dicks at one of the other two urinals; however, giggles and smirks told me that the teen girls were greatly amused by my itty bitty weenie. I blushed hard when I saw an older black lady laugh to herself. She must have thought, "no wonder white boys have smaller penises if their tackle is this small as teenagers."

I tried to tell myself the girls could only see me standing at the urinal and that there was no chance they could see my dick. There was no way they could see my penis and balls in the mirror right? I was wrong. As I left the bathroom door, I glanced back at the mirror and could easily the dicks of all three guys at the urinals. The third urinal was furtherest back in the mirrors reflection; however, the urinal I had been peeing at placed the new guys dick closest and easiest to view. I felt sick.

There was easily 5-10 girls who saw my tiny pink twig on that day. As an insecure teen boy I was blushing and mortified. I also had to walk past some of their snickers as I made my way back down the hallway. One teen girl with braces was giddy with the giggles at having watched me wiggle my little inchworm for her moments earlier in the mirror as I was finishing up. It was so humiliating! I'm so glad there was not smart phones with cameras back then!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:44 am 
Newly Registered User

first experience I was changing in a locker room after a game. My locker was in the middle of the room where the entrance was. I just shower and was standing with my towel in hand and notice the door was open because some the coaches were coming in and out. right there in the entrance were some girls looking in trying to get a peek and they saw me. I can't describe the feeling but it was weird. after that I didn't care too much and notice that some of the moms where standing near the entrance too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am 
Newly Registered User

First time was a skinny dipping experience in high school. I was at a mixed party on the water and after alot of rum, one of the other guys suggested we all go swimming. He and I got fully naked and the girls left on their bras and panties. It was dark and very fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

heyfalcon1057 wrote:
Quote:
This reminds me of my experience in my teens during an intermission of a concert. The mens door was propped open and the ladies outside had a view straight down the line of 10 urinals. A group of teen girls was positioned to be looking straight the line where they saw all the men and boys peeing. Like in your situation they would have seen hundreds of dicks over that 20 minutes. I've not seen young girls smile as broadly as I did that day. They literally craned their necks for a better view!

Cool story. I totally know what you mean by "craning their necks for a better view." Girls are curious at almost any age. This was actually not the first time I had some girls spy on my penis as I peed. As a young tween I actually had three girl cousins spy on my Peter in the woods. I'll have to post the full details sometime.

I also remember an extremely poorly designed bathroom one time. I think it was in a McDonald's or a rest-stop. The large bathroom door was on a mechanism that swung wide and closed super slowly. There was also a poorly positioned gigantic mirror. I remember peeing at the urinal, as a self conscious teenager, and seeing girls in the hallway stop and stare at me in the mirror. I was self conscious because my body had hit a growth spurt, but my genitals had yet to catch up with growth of their own. Fortunately, they later grew, but at the time it made me look like I had a younger boys tiny noodle between my legs. Older ladies, young women, and little girls all stopped and stared at us peeing guys as they waited in a line in the hallway for their restroom stalls to free up. Meanwhile other girls stopped dead in their tracks and stared on their way back from their restroom. I'm sure the older women were staring at the adult sized men's dicks at one of the other two urinals; however, giggles and smirks told me that the teen girls were greatly amused by my itty bitty weenie. I blushed hard when I saw an older black lady laugh to herself. She must have thought, "no wonder white boys have smaller penises if their tackle is this small as teenagers."

I tried to tell myself the girls could only see me standing at the urinal and that there was no chance they could see my dick. There was no way they could see my penis and balls in the mirror right? I was wrong. As I left the bathroom door, I glanced back at the mirror and could easily the dicks of all three guys at the urinals. The third urinal was furtherest back in the mirrors reflection; however, the urinal I had been peeing at placed the new guys dick closest and easiest to view. I felt sick.

There was easily 5-10 girls who saw my tiny pink twig on that day. As an insecure teen boy I was blushing and mortified. I also had to walk past some of their snickers as I made my way back down the hallway. One teen girl with braces was giddy with the giggles at having watched me wiggle my little inchworm for her moments earlier in the mirror as I was finishing up. It was so humiliating! I'm so glad there was not smart phones with cameras back then!

That was similar to the reactions from the girls at the concert. I was 15 at the time and they were around my age so I asked them what they were looking at. They tried to say " nothing!" But I knew better! I pressed them for details and they said " you can see their dicks!" I then told them they shouldn't look and they said "you would look if it were girls!" I couldn't argue there. Then one blonde with braces grinned at me and said " we saw YOUR penis!" I asked them how it was and they replied " it was ok" . I was humiliated at the time but looking back it was very arousing. I'd love to hear about the time in the woods!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:54 pm 

First experience was on a camping trip with friends. We were all a little drunk, and someone suggested that we go swimming. There were two guys (including me) and two girls who wanted to go swimming. I had always wanted to have a CFNM experience but I tried to play it off like I was drunk. "Oh I can't go swimming my clothes will get wet and I didn't bring another change of clothes" which was true.. it was a 1 night camping trip that was more about drinking. Then, one of the girls suggested I just take off all my clothes. Bingo! Basically gave me permission, I quickly lowered my shorts and underwear onto the dock, watched her eyes, saw them go down to my dick and smile a bit. I let it linger for about 2-3 seconds then jumped in the water.

There was another quick moment of CFNM when I came back onto the doc, where another girl was holding my clothes and looked at me for a little bit, I wanted to extend the experience a bit so instead of grabbing the clothes I said "oh, i'll jump in 1 more time". So I got to climb back onto the doc naked again before getting dressed in front of her. Funnily enough I never discussed this encounter again with any of the friends there, we just kind of chalked it up to a bit of drunk swimming. The next time I saw the two girls that saw me naked they were definitely happier to see me, though, which was nice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi
Have been a lurker before and want to access as before so here goes!
I guess the first thing that got me into CFNM was an experience when I was about 14 - down at my local park with a mate and 3 girls - they clearly fancied him and started to try to pull his jeans down - I didn’t get involved so they said if I didn’t help they would do the same to me so they got me to hold his arms while they pulled his jeans right down ( he was laughing anyway) - they then grabbed his pants and pulled them down too - I couldn’t believe it and they all giggled and started saying “we can see your willy” - I guess that’s where it started !!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 pm 
Village Drifter

Now I have posted my first experience I will post some others - some just happened and some I have manufactured the situation to get a CFNM experience
When I was about 18 one of our group had a house party (parents away etc) - all pretty standard until I noticed one of mates being chased round the front garden by 2 girls (his girlfriend plus her friend) but he was stark naked - and was well known for being very well endowed!
They had covered him with tomato sauce - god knows where they got it from !!!
Finally he decided to walk in the house for a shower- confident in his size he didn’t cover himself up - it was great seeing several teenage girls, some who had probably never seen a dick before, staring at his big dick swinging about as he made his way upstairs- a couple in particular couldn’t keep their eyes of it - great fun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:52 pm 
Village Drifter

This one happened to me rather than just viewing a situation and I didn’t have to manufacturer it
A friend had a few couples over for bbq and we all got a bit drunk - my girlfriend and I were due to sleep in the lounge on a blow up bed so we went in the lounge to go to bed - they had just moved in so had no curtains - so I decided to stand on a chair and hang a blanket up against the window - I was already drunk and naked - the next thing I know my girlfriend left the room and then the door opened again, this time with my girlfriend and my mates wife standing there too - I decided to take opportunity for CFNM and just carried on - they both stood their laughing and whispering!
The next morning my girlfriend admitted she found it exciting too and said her friend had said my Willy was much bigger than her husbands - and in fact over the years my mates wife has often mentioned I’m a lot bigger than him which obviously i enjoy hearing !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 64  Next