CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:11 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

This topic is for the discussion of actual CFNM party games and activities. It is to give an idea of what someone can expect when attending certain CFNM parties, and also, to post suggestions for those hosting such events. Particularly interest are recommend activities that were suggested by females interested in attending CFNM gatherings as they are more reflective of what truly might occur, as opposed to male-driven fantasies.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

when I had hosted CFNM parties over a decade ago, one of the questions always brought up was when the men should strip, and, whether it should be done through some sort of striptease dance where they progressively take things off, or, even a game.

Ultimately, time proved out that the best way to make sure it wasn't an awkward situation where some of the men were nude while others avoided it was to make it mandatory for all males to strip completely naked prior to entering the party. To this day, I believe it is the best way of doing it, and most females hostessing these parties agree.

However, there are some parties that are subdued and the ladies want to break the ice with a party game. The way it sometimes work is if the man wins, he does nothing. But if he loses, say at a card or dice game, he must strip off some clothing. The ladies have different rules in that if a lady loses, she forfeits a turn, but if she wins, she gets to direct any man at the party she desires to strip off an article of clothing. In this game, the men can't help but eventually lose, and the women always win with the result being all women remain clothed whereas all men remain naked.

While taking out the trash, I saw a neighbor woman was moving and throwing out books. I went to see what they were and was pleased to find one about adult party games (little had I known!). It was covered in spent coffee grinds, but I was able to salvage one of the pages:

Attachments:
Adult Party Games sm1.jpg
Adult Party Games sm1.jpg [ 903.35 KiB | Viewed 14072 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:30 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

When I created the CFNM Village, it wasn't just for a discussion forum, but to provide an open source CFNM encyclopedia for all things CFNM.

Over the years, I've consulted with hundreds of women that have attended or orchestrated CFNM parties as well as women that have never been, but would like to go. I wanted to get from them first hand what THEY wanted to experience in CFNM games and activities. The reason I only turned to females is that unless the male has actually attended a real cfnm party, a male will offer up activities that solely cater to his fantasy and the women are just props to those activities. And women hate that, so publishing CFNM party activities suggested by men would lose this site's credibility as such games are unrealistic and simply won't happen (unless the women are paid for the experience).

I also conducted the survey a few years ago on Craigslist wherein almost 400 women representing a cross section of the population responded with what kind of games and activities they'd want at a CFNM party.

The CFNM survey results:
http://cfnmvillage.com/survey/

The Village website dedicated to presenting such games/activities:
http://cfnmvillage.com/parties-activities/