CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:06 am 
Citizen
Citizen

At various times in this site photos have been posted that caused speculation as to whether they were actually as taken or were "Photoshopped" to move a naked person from one picture to another. There is a program "Cutout 4" that can be used to easily and precisely cut out a person or object from one photo so they can then be pasted into a different photo. This program uses edge detection software to make the task much easier. It is available as a free give away today here: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-cuto ... 0-discount I am posting this link not to encourage anyone to make such photos but to demonstrate how easily it can be done. I have seen photos that I thought "that is so complex that it could not have been Photoshopped". After seeing what this program can do my level of suspicion is now much higher.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:47 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

dh92014 wrote:
At various times in this site photos have been posted that caused speculation as to whether they were actually as taken or were "Photoshopped" to move a naked person from one picture to another. There is a program "Cutout 4" that can be used to easily and precisely cut out a person or object from one photo so they can then be pasted into a different photo. This program uses edge detection software to make the task much easier. It is available as a free give away today here: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-cuto ... 0-discount I am posting this link not to encourage anyone to make such photos but to demonstrate how easily it can be done. I have seen photos that I thought "that is so complex that it could not have been Photoshopped". After seeing what this program can do my level of suspicion is now much higher.

Thanks for the download link. I think there's different level of photoshopping. Clothing-optional beaches are extremely difficult to capture the true CFNM erotica happening (always someone about to pounce on anyone holding a camera), thus, I sometimes move a person back into the frame that just passed - goal is to get the photo to be a true reflection of reality. However, others take it to a point of misrepresenting reality, such as the "vintage" B&W photos of swim/water volleyball classes where the girls are wearing swimsuits but the guys are nude - every time I see one being presented as historically accurate upsets me given the historical research I've conducted to learn the truth about history.

Aside from the above issue, there are legitimate uses for such programs, and I could use it for something I'm doing outside of the world of erotica. But my biggest question is, when I see "FREE", it never is....is this program safe to download, and is it truly free, or, does it have some embedded watermark or limitation making it only usable if the full program is purchased?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Brad wrote:
dh92014 wrote:

Thanks for the download link. I think there's different level of photoshopping. Clothing-optional beaches are extremely difficult to capture the true CFNM erotica happening (always someone about to pounce on anyone holding a camera), thus, I sometimes move a person back into the frame that just passed - goal is to get the photo to be a true reflection of reality. However, others take it to a point of misrepresenting reality, such as the "vintage" B&W photos of swim/water volleyball classes where the girls are wearing swimsuits but the guys are nude - every time I see one being presented as historically accurate upsets me given the historical research I've conducted to learn the truth about history.

Aside from the above issue, there are legitimate uses for such programs, and I could use it for something I'm doing outside of the world of erotica. But my biggest question is, when I see "FREE", it never is....is this program safe to download, and is it truly free, or, does it have some embedded watermark or limitation making it only usable if the full program is purchased?
I downloaded the file, installed it, tried it and nothing bad happened. I have used ShareWareOnSale.com give away programs several times with no problems. They typically give away new programs to develop users of the program or somewhat older versions to entice people to buy the latest versions. Sometimes the give away version is lacking some features and they are trying to entice you to buy the "pro" version. In this case the intent seems to be to develop a following for a new program. I am on their e-mail list so they send me a new give away offer every day.

Post subject: Re: Banshee on Cinemax
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:58 pm 

I suggest Adobe premiere for editing videos.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:53 am 

Thanks, feel free to move it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:09 am 

I have a suggestion for a cloud storage, actually I find out that russian free cloud storage are a lot better than any other website to upload and share a video. Of course for those who caring about PPD, it is not good but for others who upload voluntarily, cloud storages like yandex disk and mail.ru cloud storage are great.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:15 am 
Newly Registered User

I'm a Windows XP user and a lot of video editors didn't work on my system. I didn't have any problems with VSDC Free Video Editor. VSDC has a nice slow motion feature. I'm still exploring its other features/effects. mobdro

Regards, tubemate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:01 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

kumarrohan81 wrote:
I'm a Windows XP user and a lot of video editors didn't work on my system. I didn't have any problems with VSDC Free Video Editor. VSDC has a nice slow motion feature. I'm still exploring its other features/effects.

FYI, it's 2020, It's been 6 years since support for XP ended. Playing with fire there!
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 am 
Newly Registered User

dh92014 wrote:
At various times in this site photos have been posted that caused speculation as to whether they were actually as taken or were "Photoshopped" to move a naked person from one picture to another. There is a program "Cutout 4" that can be used to easily and precisely cut out a person or object from one photo so they can then be pasted into a different photo. This program uses edge detection software to make the task much easier. It is available as a free give away today here: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-cuto ... 0-discount I am posting this link not to encourage anyone to make such photos but to demonstrate how easily it can be done. I have seen photos that I thought "that is so complex that it could not have been Photoshopped". After seeing what this program can do my level of suspicion is now much higher. Donkey Kong

Thanks for the link.