It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:47 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

aussieb wrote:
thx lumpy some nice cfnm pictures.

Thanks. Sharon and the ladies love this concept - they have many such photos:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:14 am 
Newly Registered User

Agree this is my favourite type of erotic story to read, nothing brutal, just someone winding up naked due to an authority figure or my accident, and more and more females wind if seeing him, will no regard given to his modesty.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:29 pm 
Newly Registered User

Very enjoyable pictures, Thanks! Literotica has some nice stories under this genre.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm 

Greetings
Love this fantasy too Particularly , the female prison guard/intern one Can't think of one that more exhibits total helplessness and control
Have read 3or 4 stories to this effect Can read them over and over to same "hard" effect Almost enough to make me want to go out and commit a crime....almost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:45 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

gripmagonads wrote:
Very enjoyable pictures, Thanks! Literotica has some nice stories under this genre.

Can you share some of those stories or if there is a particular phrase you search for when looking for these types of stories?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:27 am 

I enjoy Cfnm where an unconscious man is stripped by a woman or women. I actually have a few of this scenes clipped from Filipina movies .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:18 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Apostle99 wrote:
I enjoy Cfnm where an unconscious man is stripped by a woman or women. I actually have a few of this scenes clipped from Filipina movies .

On a forum where women talk about their "secret fantasies" (I think it was Reddit?), one woman posted she fantasized about stripping men naked when they were passed out, then playing with their dick and balls. It was interesting in that it was not readily objected to by other women.

And this is yet another case of double-standard between the genders. If a woman does it to a man, it's kind of sexy to some. If a man does it to a woman, he's called Bill Cosby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:32 am 
Village Drifter

Some great thoughts on here about being forced & embarrassed

I've always had fantasies about being stripped naked by women in my life who I've not personally liked, had disagreements with or been physically attracted to. This includes sister-in-laws, friend's mothers, neighbours, former teachers & ex colleagues etc.

I'd find it more embarrassing & degrading being forcibly exposed out of revenge or just to humiliate me for their amusement. My ultimate dream would be forced to strip in front of several of them all together!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:13 pm 

Jboy13 wrote:
This scenario is what excites me about cfnm. Being required to undress, like in a doctor’s office, or hospital, or dressing room or for a bath or even, perhaps punishment. Then, while in that situation, you are seen by someone or others that makes it very embarrassing.
For example, I envision myself at 30 years of age or so, being examined nude for medical reasons and one or more females younger than me have an opportunity to see me nude and under the direction of a female medical person. Or in a hospital bed, nurse giving me a nude sponge bath. While a curtain surrounds the bed, a 19 or 20 year old girl, visiting someone in my room, can see through the curtain. She sees all of me and what the nurse is doing and I know she sees me and she knows that I can see her watching me. There is nothing I can do, just lay there totally exposed.
Sometimes I know the person watching (cousin, worker colleague, neighbor, etc.) and sometimes I don’t. They obviously enjoy watching and looking in my eyes with a smile or smirk and there is a helplessness that I can’t stop what is happening. The helplessness, loss of control and total exposure is what gets me very excited.

I agree completely. Another aspect that's important for me personally is that everyone who can see me _wants_ to see me. They can be shocked or embarrassed, but I want them to like it. If they are repulsed or upset then it is a turn off for me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:23 am 
Newly Registered User

I think forcing is at the cross-section of sets of selfishness and dominance.
It is the selfishness exposed by forcing that emphasizes the desire for male nudity with an intensity that cannot otherwise be expressed with such intensity. The hottest scenario.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:33 pm 

I'm not sure this qualifies as being "forced" as technically it was all my own fault. But when I was young, i remember going on a trip to the beach with my family and my parents friend's family. There were two sisters in the other family, roughly my age, both of which I had a crush on. Anyway, as is often the case, the girls had changed before getting to the beach... in fact everyone had except my brother and I. Mum told us to just change in the nearby dunes.
So my brother changed whilst I kept a look out for and random passersby. Once he finished, he looked out for me. However, just as I had completely stripped myself bare, he shouted that some girls were coming. I looked over and indeed a group of girls were walking along the crest of the dunes. They hadn't noticed me yet but were heading right towards me and would see me any second. I panicked. This is to say, I felt "forced" to act, rather than actually being forced.
If I stayed this girls would all see me naked. Stupidly, without really considering my actions, I decided the best thing to do was grab my suit and get out of their way asap. This meant I ran back on to the beach, completely naked, and surrounded by 100's of people, including the two girls I had a crush on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:36 pm 

I'm not sure this qualifies as being "forced" as technically it was all my own fault. But when I was young, i remember going on a trip to the beach with my family and my parents friend's family. There were two sisters in the other family, roughly my age, both of which I had a crush on. Anyway, as is often the case, the girls had changed before getting to the beach... in fact everyone had except my brother and I. Mum told us to just change in the nearby dunes.
So my brother changed whilst I kept a look out for and random passersby. Once he finished, he looked out for me. However, just as I had completely stripped myself bare, he shouted that some girls were coming. I looked over and indeed a group of girls were walking along the crest of the dunes. They hadn't noticed me yet but were heading right towards me and would see me any second. I panicked. This is to say, I felt "forced" to act, rather than actually being forced.
If I stayed this girls would all see me naked. Stupidly, without really considering my actions, I decided the best thing to do was grab my suit and get out of their way asap. This meant I ran back on to the beach, completely naked, and surrounded by 100's of people, including the two girls I had a crush on.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:06 pm 

I like the dominance that comes from been forced to be honest. I don't know it really turns me on, to fell that the other has so much power over you for a couple of seconds but a t the same time you are in control since you are the one naked, you are the one giving what the other person wants.