CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 am 

My First experience was my friends mother. I was sleeping at his place. When in shower his mother walked in when I was necked. She walked out but came in again. First time might be an accident but 2nd time was not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:09 pm 
Village Drifter

When I was about 13, I was getting chummy with a little girl up the street. She was 10 at the time. She'd come up to me on the playground across the street and kiss me repeatedly. Pretty serious kisses, BTW. I invited her down to my house after school, knowing my parents wouldn't be around. She came up to my room and for some reason, I asked her if she wanted me to take all my clothes off. She said yes, so I got completely naked for her. It was so exciting! I was starting to have sexual feelings, and this was a great start. She was sitting on the floor with a very scared look on her face. I started stroking my very hard cock while she watched, but I didn't cum. Then, I just smiled and got dressed. I asked her not to tell her parents. That was my first CFNM experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:13 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

rpatelrakesh00 wrote:
My First experience was my friends mother. I was sleeping at his place. When in shower his mother walked in when I was necked. She walked out but came in again. First time might be an accident but 2nd time was not.

What happened then?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:50 pm 
Village Drifter

Todd wrote:
rpatelrakesh00 wrote:

What happened then?

Nothing, really. She stayed away from me after that. Guess she wasn't into CFNM, but I knew I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again with someone else. It was many years before I acted on it, because it was drilled into my head that fetishes were "dirty."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:41 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

RCDW wrote:
Todd wrote:
rpatelrakesh00 wrote:

What happened then?

Nothing, really. She stayed away from me after that. Guess she wasn't into CFNM, but I knew I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again with someone else. It was many years before I acted on it, because it was drilled into my head that fetishes were "dirty."

Why did you respond? Do you have two accounts on here?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:29 pm 
Village Drifter

My bad. I thought you were talking to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:40 am 
Village Vagabond

One of my first CFNM experiences was when I was about 12 or 13. I went beach camping with one of the neighborhood girls about my age, her Mom and her slightly older teenage sister. Her older sister must've been about 16, bt that seemed so much older to me looking back now. Me and the girl were playing in the sand, I was totally cover with sand, in my swim trunks and everywhere. Her Mom led my to the water's edge and just yanked my trunks off in front of the two girls. There was nothing I could really do, I just stood there totally naked with my penis and balls exposed. I looked over towards the teenage sister and she had a little smirk on her face. The Mom was washing the sand off me, first rubbing her hands all over my ass and then she moved to my front side. Rinsing and rubbing on legs, my penis and balls all in plain view of the girls. I didn't really know it at the time, but I had gotten a small erection. Then the Mom rung my trunks out and threw them on the beach towel and said, "you two, go play now" Me and the little girl ran off down the beach, I was naked with my little hard penis bouncing around. The little girl was just mesmerized by it, she was just watching my penis as it bounced around. I looked over to the Mom and the older sister, as they sat sunbathing, and they both were laughing while they watched me run around naked. Her older sister even made a comment, "look at that cute little willy!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:48 am 

My first CFNM experience is watching a friend piss in a parking lot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 am 

My first CFNM was when i was about 11, i went to a physical with my parents and a female doctor asked me if she could pull down my brief. I said yes and she saw my cock for few second, maybe to see if I had started puberty, with my dad and mother present.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:44 pm 

My first CFNM experience was when I was around 15. We Asians wear a male domestic attire called the "Lungi". It is like a long skirt from waist to the toes. At home we wear only the lungi and no underwear. We live in a hot tropical country hence the heat and humidity is too high to wear underwear. Most of the time we do not wear shirts too.

At home we freely move around wearing the Lungi, outside in the garden when we play as kids. Various games are played by kids such as run and catches, climbing small trees ect . I developed the CFNM fantasy at that time

During that time I usually played with 3 girls. I was the only boy. One was aged 16, already into puberty with grown tits and fairly large backside. The next girl was 13 and perhaps closer to reaching puberty. The last one was I think around 8 years

Especially when I climbed trees, the two elder ones were always placing themselves directly under the tree branch where I was, so that they can take a peek under my Lungi. Many a times I have heard giggles. The youngest one was not openly into this habit. One day the 13 year old called the 8 year old whilst I was up the tree. The 13 year old girl very tactfully called the younger one and pointed to peek under my lungi. She was shocked and moved away. But she was called back again and this time she was confident and had a good look. This happened a few times and after that the 8 year old became very bold with the peeking habit.

She in fact did not stop there but another day she bough three of her friends (perhaps around 8 years) so that all could see my penis and testicles under my Lungi. That day they all had a good amount of giggles but I pretended not to know what they were doing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:32 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Mine was medical at age 18. Had a problem that was subsequently identified as epididymitis but we didnt know that then. Its painful and makes you feel like you've been kicked in the balls and is no fun. Scheduled a visit with my care providers office and they got me in with the first available doctor who happened to be a woman; we'll call her Dr. Marla. She was in her 40's and very attractive. I always thought she looked a lot like late actress Natalie Wood. At any rate when I got there I was ushered in to an exam room and after having vitals checked was told to wait and the doctor would be in shortly. I was very shy at the time and embarrassed when it came to being exposed around females. Hell I was even kind of embarrassed to even be barefoot in front of a woman.

So when Dr Marla comes in, she asked me a lot of questions about my symptoms and after we got that out of the way, she asked me to get completely undressed and have a seat on the exam table. I was absolutely terrified at that point, and whats more she didnt leave the room while I got undressed, but did turn around and focused on writing in my chart. I know I was trembling and blushing once I removed the last peice of clothing and sat down. She turned back around and couldnt help but notice how red my face was, but she was very professional and starting talking to put me at ease. She ended up doing a pretty thorough exam, having me lay back while she felt around on my lower abdomen. She then had me stand up while she pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me. She picked up and examined my penis, then did a hernia check, and then began to palpitate my testicles. Now one would think all that handling would have made an 18 year old with little self control get as hard as a rock, but the combination of pain ( made worse by the palpitating) and embarrassment kept me flaccid. She had me turn around and bend over the table and did a prostate check and then had me turn back around and face her. The last part was truly terrible. She took swab, lifted up my penis and told me this is probably going to hurt, and then inserted the swab about half way up my urethra and turned it a couple times. Yeah, she was right, that hurt like hell.

After surviving all that she told me to have a seat again and then explained what she thought was going on and that the swab was to rule out any STDs or the like. I was still completely nude the whole time she discussed all this with me, probably for about 10 minutes.

It dawned on my while I was sitting there that, even though I was still a little embarrassed, I also was really beginning to like being nude in front of her. This was way before I even knew that the concept of CFNM existed, but I think it was at that moment I became hooked. So I chalk that exam up for the reason I subsequently became fascinated with CFNM and eventually became a nude figure model for artists. Funny how things work out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:05 pm 

My very first time was visiting my grandparents in Missouri. My sister, the neighbor kids and I all wandered down through the cattle pastures hiking and enjoying the day. When we got back we were all subjected to tick checks on the back porch. The girls stripped down to their underwear, but the boys were stripped naked to check for ticks. We all stood in a line as we were checked and any ticks pulled off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:52 am 

I have had many CFNM experiences. The first time was when I was 15 years old.

I live in India. I was in high school back then. My mother was a teacher and she would be back home by five in the evening. She would get summer holidays after April 10 whereas I would get summer holidays at March 25 or March 26.

There were five young girls who would walk past my house at around four in the evening. I would often catch them staring at me. One day, an idea entered my head and I was very excited. The next day, I would carry out my plan.

Next evening, when it was five minutes to 4, I removed all my clothes and stood not far from the gate. I was full naked. The girls came just then. My cock became hard.

When they walked past the gate, they saw me naked . They started giggling and laughing. Two girls clapped their hands. One girl whispered something into another girl's ear. Another girl gasped.

This was my first CFNM experience. I liked it very much, especially the reactions of the girls when they saw me naked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:15 pm 

"Way back when" my gf used to be a life model for art classes, and occasionally I'd fill in for her when she couldn't make it. We were students, it was easy money, and the people were very respectful.

Until one day, after a class, a women in her late 30s / early 40s approached and asked whether I'd like to "work a party" for her. They were looking for people to pose as "living nude statues" or, for a little more money, to serve drinks and canapés naked.

In truth I took the waiter job because it seemed easier. No body paint, no holding poses, no enduring endless cramps and muscle spasms.

I'd kinda expected the party to be as controlled and civilised as the life drawing classes, nude statues, older women, young guys gliding about the place. But in truth the arrival of the "naked waiters" (there we 4 of us) seemed to change the mood in the place. A cheer went up, the comments went from double to single entendre, hands started to wander and one or two Polaroids (remember them?) were taken.

It was a big step into what I now know as cfnm, and one that has stuck with me despite it now seeming almost quaint.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:59 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Big4asia wrote:
Way back when my gf at the time used to be a life model for art classes, and occasionally I'd fill in for her when she couldn't make it. We were students, it was easy money, and the people were very respectful.

Until one day, after a class, a women in her late 30s / early 40s approached and asked whether I'd like to "work a party" for her. They were looking for people to pose as "living nude statues" or, for a little more money, to serve drinks and canapés naked.

In truth I took the waiter job because it seemed easier. No body paint, no holding poses, no enduring endless cramps and muscle spasms.

I'd kinda expected the party to be as controlled and civilised as the life drawing classes, nude statues, older women, young guys gliding about the place. But in truth the arrival of the "naked waiters" (there we 4 of us) seemed to change the mood in the place. A cheer went up, the comments went from double to single entendre, hands started to wander and one or two Polaroids (remember them?) were taken.

It was a big step into what I now know as cfnm, and one that has stuck with me despite it now seeming almost quaint.

WOW. Quite the intoduction! Care to elaborate?
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am 

I can't pinpoint my exact first experience because I was into medical CFNM before I even realized it, but I'll share the first experience that led to my discovery of CFNM. (Sorry if it's a bit long-winded)

In my mid 20's I ended up seeing a doctor after several years without regular checkups or physicals. I thought nothing of it at the time until I went for the first initial appointment.

She was a gorgeous, young doctor (probably no older than I was at the time) just out of medical school doing her residency. We talked various health related things and scheduled a physical for the following month.

The time came for the physical and I was fairly nervous. I had had an older female doctor my entire life up until that point and remembered very distinctly being rock hard before I'd even dropped my underpants with that doctor for the genital exam. Every single time.

I was given a gown and told to take off everything except my underwear.

We went through all the usual stuff involved in a physical exam and I'd completely forgotten about the genital exam until she told me to stand, take off the gown, and drop my underwear. I complied while she did the usual business of turning away for a few seconds. This was the first time I was ever flaccid at this point in the exam as she reached down to begin examining my testicles.

I wasn't flaccid for very long.

She took her sweet time on both of them and I began to chub up as my penis repeatedly brushed against the back of her hands. I was just staring down the entire time in a kind of trance, realizing for the first time just how much I enjoyed this. The testicular exam seemed to go on forever (not that I was complaining) and by the time she was finished I was rock hard and pointed directly at her with a small amount of pre-cum on my tip.

I thought we were done, but then she grasped my penis with two fingers on each side and, starting near the base, squeezed the entire length. In the process she squeezed out a giant gob of pre-cum which proceeded to drip straight down. She tugged my underwear forward a little just in time to catch it and exclaimed "Oh!"

I was incredibly embarrassed and immediately turned bright red and looked up at the ceiling, but I was still very much turned on by the situation.

She then told me I could pull my underwear back up. Curiously she actually didn't turn away as I stuffed my erection back into my underwear before putting the gown back on. She then left me for a few minutes to get dressed.

I jerked off as soon as I got home.

Unfortunately I never had another opportunity like this with the same doctor, but I have a few other similar stories and maybe more in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:16 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

BasketCase wrote:
I can't pinpoint my exact first experience because I was into medical CFNM before I even realized it, but I'll share the first experience that led to my discovery of CFNM. (Sorry if it's a bit long-winded)

In my mid 20's I ended up seeing a doctor after several years without regular checkups or physicals. I thought nothing of it at the time until I went for the first initial appointment.

She was a gorgeous, young doctor (probably no older than I was at the time) just out of medical school doing her residency. We talked various health related things and scheduled a physical for the following month.

The time came for the physical and I was fairly nervous. I had had an older female doctor my entire life up until that point and remembered very distinctly being rock hard before I'd even dropped my underpants with that doctor for the genital exam. Every single time.

I was given a gown and told to take off everything except my underwear.

We went through all the usual stuff involved in a physical exam and I'd completely forgotten about the genital exam until she told me to stand, take off the gown, and drop my underwear. I complied while she did the usual business of turning away for a few seconds. This was the first time I was ever flaccid at this point in the exam as she reached down to begin examining my testicles.

I wasn't flaccid for very long.

She took her sweet time on both of them and I began to chub up as my penis repeatedly brushed against the back of her hands. I was just staring down the entire time in a kind of trance, realizing for the first time just how much I enjoyed this. The testicular exam seemed to go on forever (not that I was complaining) and by the time she was finished I was rock hard and pointed directly at her with a small amount of pre-cum on my tip.

I thought we were done, but then she grasped my penis with two fingers on each side and, starting near the base, squeezed the entire length. In the process she squeezed out a giant gob of pre-cum which proceeded to drip straight down. She tugged my underwear forward a little just in time to catch it and exclaimed "Oh!"

I was incredibly embarrassed and immediately turned bright red and looked up at the ceiling, but I was still very much turned on by the situation.

She then told me I could pull my underwear back up. Curiously she actually didn't turn away as I stuffed my erection back into my underwear before putting the gown back on. She then left me for a few minutes to get dressed.

I jerked off as soon as I got home.

Unfortunately I never had another opportunity like this with the same doctor, but I have a few other similar stories and maybe more in the future.

Nice story. I have never been able to really enjoy a cfnm medical exam on the moment, because the confusion and uneasiness of being nude was overwhelming. Worst, I was not able to enjoy it afterwards, because of the bad memories or because I stopped it and fled before it became really interesting... My life is all about missed opportunities :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:57 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

BasketCase wrote:

:D nice experience!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:00 pm 

My first cfnm situation was when I was circumcised . Before the operation was performed a female nurse shaved my pubes even though I was trimmed . It was humiliating as well as exciting at the same time .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:39 pm 

waxing done at tokyo... the shy japanese girls are rly a big turn on. Wish there was more touching of my penis i cant lie, was still a gd experience, perhaps slightly overexpensive