CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:02 am 

Love the story and this proves that some girls love looking even when they claim they do not.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:44 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

At secondary school there was a gap by the sluice for the towels to be dropped in which we discovered but earlier girls in our year had already found and used to watch us come out of the shower. Any way in the play ground a girl Beverley told us she seen all our little willies (we were 11 then). She told me mine was one of the tiniest. Eventually we found it and had a look at them they were fine young women with pert breasts and a little bit f bush. But they had all seen a our little penises a couple of years before

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

This reminds me of when I was growing up in my family I was often naked as a boy on the beach or on holidays around the apartment I was not allowed to be modest as a boy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:26 am 

The swimming pool close to my house has the female and male changing room doors just in front of each other. While the female door is always closed, the male door is almost always proped open. Last time, I took a very long time to change, standing there naked and could check the girls passing in front through a mirror so I don't have to look directly at them. While most of the girls would have a 1 second look and they leave straight away, this girl made a quick break and they left only to come back 10 seconds later to have a second look! Corona restrictions made it impossible to go back to pool but I'm looking forward for the reopening.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:41 pm 

When I was junior high I when to a small private school that didn’t have its own gym so they rented one from a college across the street. The thing is they only had one locker room. I forget why. So the girls used the locker room and us boys change in an area behind the nets. They tried to set up some privacy for us but anyone in the gym or walking though the area could see us. I got caught several time in my underwear by girls in my class and a couple times by the college girls who when there. The girls in my class didn’t say much they just kind of stared. The college girls laughed, they seemed to think it was funny.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:05 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Is the propped open door to the guys' locker room thing still happening? It must have been a thing back in the day because I remember doors propped open at school, at the natatorium, and at summer camp - only the doors to the guys' locker/shower rooms of course. The doors to the girls' rooms were always closed. Ironic, since at least at the natatorium I remember you'd have had to walk by the open door to the guys' locker room to get to the girls', which was further down the from the lobby. Also, strange because if it was about humidity and floors being recently mopped in the morning or something as the O.P. suggested, then you'd think both locker room doors would have been treated the same.

More likely I think there was a general lack of concern for male modesty back then (we're talking 90s and early-2000s in my case, though I know from old stories/pics that this was even more of a thing a long, long time ago in the 70s, 60s, and 50s).

I also recall that one of the locker rooms in my high school had a coach's office with the glass window looking into the big open room that served as both changing and shower area. Like in the earlier posters story, it too had an exterior door where someone could enter the office via the hallway rather than by going through the guys' locker room. I don't recall seeing any women in there, but then again, it would have been difficult to tell unless you went right up to the glass because it was tinted. I'm sure the female gym teacher and a number of female coaches had keys, so they could have went in there, and we probably wouldn't have realized it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 am 
Village Vagabond

In my grade school the locker rooms were located on the lower level of the building. The boys locker room and bathroom usually had the doors propped open and they were located in the main hallway. The locker room also had clear windows that gave a clear view into the locker room. Fortunately, the area outside the windows wasn’t accessible to anyone but the maintenance staff.

The girls locker room was located in another hallway that had the boiler room and some storage areas. It was made clear that only school staff or girls using the facilities needed to be in that hallway.

When I was in eighth grade we had lunch immediately after PE, and this meant that we were supposed to go to the cafeteria after we changed back into our uniform (the cafeteria actually separated the two hallways with the locker rooms). I do recall some of the girls would change quickly and then try to linger outside the boys locker room on occasion. I don’t recall any incidents because they never actually came into the locker room and nobody changed in view of the hallway.

However, a few years prior a student was severely bullied in the locker room, which resulted in our young female teacher coming in and sitting with us for the remainder of the year when we changed for PE.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Not exactly the same but I can remember that during our swimming lessons ( organized by a swimming club) boys and girls ( and the parents ) has to used the same locker room.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:38 am 

i love these stories

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 am 
Newly Registered User

Great stories.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:06 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:17 pm 
Newly Registered User

:D :D
Petra90 wrote:
Nice story. I have some experiences (from the other side of the fence). Growing up I encountered a few occasions where guys were expected to get changed in front of me and other gals. Mostly nothing too explicit except for this one time.

There was a family community summer camp we used to go to even up into my teens. These two white brothers, a little younger than me would always tease me and other girls. They seemed to target black girls to me. But maybe thats just because that was my social circle and they did it to white girls too, I don't know. But my mom got friendly with there mom so I had to endure these irritating boys a lot. Anyways basically we were around their rv and the boys had come back from some outdoors event. Their mom said they were covered in mud (I didn't think they looked that bad at the time) and she had set up this sort of outdoor shower thing on the other side of the rv.

With me and my mom sat there with her enjoying our drinks she suddenly and quite sternly demanded they take off their clothes and go shower. And she would bring them towels. They were dumbfounded at this request and I saw my mum looked amazed but maybe a little intrigued and these two strapping white boys being told to essentially strip in front of us.

The boys whined but their mom (who had had a few wines with us) doubled down and told them right this moment. One of them had the cheek to demand I should have to leave. His mom took that defiance badly and said they will get their muddy clothes off right now unless they wanted a spanking. So the boys peeled their clothes off looking super embarrassed as I was grinning and even my mom was smiling enjoying the show.

The boys then stood their nude, hands clutched round their dicks. I noted both had their heads bowed and couldn't look me in the eyes. But they'd taken their shorts off over their shoes. Probably so they could always have one hand to cover their dicks. Their mom wasn't having that.

She told them shoes off too. They realized they couldn't unlace the shoes without having to use both hands and we got the money shot. Two tiny little white dicks bobbing about as they struggled out of their shoes. One seemed to have a semi erection but even despite that it was clear for two big athletic boys their dicks looked really small.

They were then sent to shower. I really wanted to ask their mom if I should take them the towels. But I chickened out of a second chance to catch them naked.

After this evening they both resented me and said I can't tell anyone. I informed them I'd aready told every girl I knew at camp about their teeny tiny dicks! They looked so embarrassed and no longer bullying me that I couldn't help but just laugh and rub it in on them. Might sound cruel now but at the time they seemed like they needed to be humbled.

There wasn't much more follow-up too it but when I brought it up with mom later in private she burst out giggling and said what little 'shrimps' they had! I felt kinda empowered that my mom was mocking them too and I said something about yeah and yet they act such tough guys! She said true but often guys like that are making up for having a short dick hehe. I did the pinkie finger signal but she didn't get what that is and I had to explain it to her lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 am 

Living in a tropical country, it is always an enjoyable experience to go for river baths. The water temperature is also conducive for bathing in all seasons of the year. I was pat of a gang of boys who regularly went for river baths, especially during weekends when schools did not function.

This incident happened when I was around 17 and the rest of the boy gang were also in the same age range. The village river is patronized by known people, families and children. On this particular day there were 4 elderly women from our village at the bathing spot (all of them should be in their 40s with children). They come to wash linen and thereafter have a bath. All of them are known to us

Three boys including me went for bathing and we generally wrap a towel abound our waist and then pull our trousers and underwear down. Thereafter we wear our swim shots. But when we hold the edges of the towel with one had, we use the other to pull the trousers down. Most of the time there is a gap between the towel when we do so and this gives opportunity for others, if interested to peak at our genitals.

One lady was looking while I was changing. With my CFNM fetish I slowed down the process and allowed her to view. Surprisingly, she nodded one of the other ladies and whispered something and then she too turned my way to look. although this lady was in her 40s with children, she let go a hysterical laugh when she my penis and balls.

I finished changing and all the boys got into the river and we had loads of fun. water fights, diving and swimming. When we were finished all of us came back to change. Still the 4 ladies haven't left . This was my opportunity

I started changing back to my cloths. at this time at least two ladies were taking peeks at me and they have in fact told the others as well what they saw before. I realized this by the grins. I felt all of them were now waiting for the show.

One of the ladies were a relative of my family. Surprisingly she too was interested to look. I slowed down the process and allowed all of them the viewing pleasure. Then my relative lady said to me "son you have grown very quickly" and the other 3 ladies let go a loud laugh.

It was a great day of fun / CFNM for me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:09 am 

This isn’t exactly an experience about girls watching boys change, but similarly, an experience that I had involving women watching boys change. It happened such a long time ago and I don’t remember all of the details clearly, but I do remember a few key moments and how they made me feel.

When I was about 7 years old, my class would go to the public pool once a week for swimming. On the first week that we went, all of us boys were completely horsing around in the locker room, we took way too long and everybody had to wait on us. So it was decided that something had to be done. The second week that we went to the pool, a handful of some of the other boys’ mothers came along. It wasn’t really an issue until it was time to go into the change room. I remember walking into the change room and there being four women in there waiting for us. We were expected to change while they watched and/or helped us. They started by ushering us into the showers, making us line up allowing around 6 of us to shower at a time. I most definitely kept my swim trunks on. I was really put off by the fact that they were there. I remember seeing my classmates all in different states of undress in front of these women, and thinking that it wasn’t right. I felt so violated for the other boys, because being naked in front of girls was far too embarrassing. I knew that I didn’t want them to see me naked. In the end, I grabbed my clothes and got changed in a bathroom stall.

The following week was the same. When we went swimming the same group of mothers came along and came into our locker room. Now I don’t remember exactly what was going on in my 7 year old brain at the time, but at some point I had decided that I wanted to get changed in front of them. I was actually excited about it. I took my shower, again wearing my trunks. I was so nervous as I walked back to the bench where I left my bag. I remember having butterflies in my stomach and having to will myself up to strip down. My little heart was racing as I removed my swim trunks. It felt so liberating. I paused for a moment, and then I pushed myself to turn and face them. I remember the rush that I felt being naked in front of these women. I stood there for a moment, when one of them came over to me and asked if I needed help. I told her no and then proceeded to get dressed. After that day I was hooked.

The following week, and all weeks that followed, I couldn’t wait to be naked in front of these women. I would even remove my swim trunks before I got into the shower. I would try to be naked around them for as long as possible. I even remember intentionally trying to be last in line for the showers, so that I could stand around them naked for longer. I didn’t know why, nor did I care, but I loved being naked around theses women.

I don’t really remember how long this went on for, my best assessment would be four or five weeks. Nor do I remember when it ended. All I know is that it happened, and then it was over. The most interesting part of story, to me at least, is that the next time that I would be naked in front of this many women at the same time, would be about 14 years later, in this same locker room. But that’s a story for another time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:10 am 
Newly Registered User

Fun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:21 pm 
Newly Registered User

This is not strictly related to cfnm but it's close. some years ago a friend come to my house to help me panting some rooms. She was 23 and i was 26.
Before doing the work we moved to my bedroom to change ourselves in more comfortable clothes. She was facing me at the other side of the bed and she started to remove her shirt, letting me see her wonderful red bra. After that i removed all my clothes except boxers giving her the chance to see my full erection and the smirk in her face left no doubt she was enjoying the moment. XD
We then put our clothes back but during the process i manage to take some photos ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:37 pm 
Newly Registered User

oh my god, it's quite hot though. i wish i have something like this that happened in my home country but it didn't.. our bathrooms are very secured and we rarely bump into opposite genders near the doors... if not it would have been really kinky hahaha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:51 am 
Newly Registered User

I've always like stories of women watching men get changed and staring at them as they do, there's something very openly sexual about it.
[url="https://get-vidmateapp.com"]video downloader[/url] [url="https://get-mobdroapk.com"]mobdro app[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 pm 

My brother-in-law and couple of my old grammar school classmates, this was back in the 1970s,
would be forced to swim nude if they forgot their suits for PE class. This was a private boy's high school. However, it seems that someone from the administration office or teaching staff, mostly women, would have a reason to come into the pool area for some kind of paperwork to be signed by the PE teacher on these days. This was told to me by 3 different former attendees. (I went to a co-educational high school.) Seems it was intentional on the part of the PE teacher. There is a big component of some of these situations where men are enabling the CFNM. In this case to humiliate the young men. I am sure the women and men who would interrupt were compliant. I can only imagine how they all conspired to arrange the situations. As I understand it, the guys wouldn't know when swimming would be part of a class, and they would take their suits home to be washed and dried. Back they, they we doing a 3 day rotation, so if you lost track of the days, especially after a holiday, you could be surprised with an unexpected schedule and forget your suit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:56 am 

My sophomore year of high school I was playing football. The football locker rooms were at the bottom of a set of stairs. The doorway on the left went to the JV locker room and the doorway on the right went to the varsity locker room. The JV locker room didn’t have a shower so we would have to go over to the varsity locker room to shower. The football managers (all girls) figured this out and started sitting at the bottom of the stairs at the end of practice or games to watch us walk by.

At first we walked to the showers in out underwear. Then we started stripping naked at our lockers and walking to the showers with just a towel held in front of us. Then one day we had stripped but the pile of towels was not in our locker room. I called out to the managers asking where the towels were. “We decided to start keeping them all in the varsity locker room.” We glanced at one another and walked over to the varsity locker room to shower. And that’s how the tradition of the managers’ naked parade began. Everyone managed to keep quiet about it so it lasted all season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next