CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:11 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

askendworfen wrote:
Girls watching me change has been a fantasy of mine for many years. It has never happened (that I know of) but I guess there's always a chance. Too bad that now there's much more separation for things like changing areas than back in the day.

I guess this is kind of like voyeurism, but I spent a year in China and lived across from the freshman girl's dormitory. There were six girls in a room, and I was on the fourth floor of my building (the top floor). I was one of only two people on that floor, and the other person wasn't there fulltime, so very often it was just myself and no one else. In the winter, it got dark really early and the girls would come home and change with the windows open, all the time. I must have seen 20-30 different freshmen Chinese girls topless or fully naked in their rooms that semester. Then later I'd "come home" and turn the lights on and have the blinds about 75% closed. I'd spend the entire night naked, walking around, talking on the phone, etc. After about a week, one time I heard a girl scream, and I could see out of the corner of my eye that all six girls had huddled around the window. They clearly were looking at me, giggling. I set up a camera to record their reactions and did this for about four months. There were only about four rooms that had good looks into mine, but I'd often leave the window open enough so they could all see in and spend the evening completely naked. I saw some of them on campus and they'd always smirk at me or smile, and I pretended I was completely unaware that they were spying on me.

That 3-6 month period feels like a dream - how surreal that was. Had so many other opportunities in that area (at the pool, as well, for example - perfectly easy for the girls to see right into the men's dressing room, and a bunch of the girls had swim class at a certain time that I'd go swimming during - in my half-see-through speedo - and would get tons of girls peeping me naked in the locker room).

Fantastic stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:13 pm 
Village Vagabond

Did you ever sport a full on erection for them or masturbate to completion for their amusement?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:48 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

dickyb2short wrote:
Did you ever sport a full on erection for them or masturbate to completion for their amusement?

No.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:25 pm 

I had many experiences during my late teen/early adult years where I was regularly seen changing. Mainly this was whilst playing sport. There was always a physio present with our team and because players often needed massages and strapping before games, the physio would be in the changing room with us.
We were a local football team, and although the physio changed season to season, she was always someone who lived nearby (almost always female) and therefore would have been known to most of the players.
A few guys would be cautious around the physio, waiting until she wasn't facing them, or had left the room, before changing, but the vast majority of us just seen her as one of the group and didn't bat an eye about stripping naked in front of her.
The only times I found it awkward was when my best friends sister was asked to help out. I didn't expect her to be there, but the team couldn't get a physio and she had experience massaging as she worked in a spa for a while. I always had a crush on her, which she knew. I have to admit, I was embarrassed being naked in front of her but didn't hide myself either. She got a good look at everything.
There was also a single day when my sister's friend was asked to fill in. I have no idea why, because she had no expertise, that I knew of for the role. She definitely had a thing for me, which I had been aware for a while but she was actually really creepy in the changing room, gawking at everyone changing (most of the physio's were professional and tried their best to focus on the task at hand, but inevitably saw more) but this girl was clearly scouting for dick. Most of the guys were creeped out by her behaviour and, like myself, we much more gaurded while changing. Myself, I waited until she had left before changing.

But I often wonder, is this the same for female sports? Do male physio's get open access to this female athletes changing before them?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:48 pm 

tjford wrote:
askendworfen wrote:
Girls watching me change has been a fantasy of mine for many years. It has never happened (that I know of) but I guess there's always a chance. Too bad that now there's much more separation for things like changing areas than back in the day.

I guess this is kind of like voyeurism, but I spent a year in China and lived across from the freshman girl's dormitory. There were six girls in a room, and I was on the fourth floor of my building (the top floor). I was one of only two people on that floor, and the other person wasn't there fulltime, so very often it was just myself and no one else. In the winter, it got dark really early and the girls would come home and change with the windows open, all the time. I must have seen 20-30 different freshmen Chinese girls topless or fully naked in their rooms that semester. Then later I'd "come home" and turn the lights on and have the blinds about 75% closed. I'd spend the entire night naked, walking around, talking on the phone, etc. After about a week, one time I heard a girl scream, and I could see out of the corner of my eye that all six girls had huddled around the window. They clearly were looking at me, giggling. I set up a camera to record their reactions and did this for about four months. There were only about four rooms that had good looks into mine, but I'd often leave the window open enough so they could all see in and spend the evening completely naked. I saw some of them on campus and they'd always smirk at me or smile, and I pretended I was completely unaware that they were spying on me.

That 3-6 month period feels like a dream - how surreal that was. Had so many other opportunities in that area (at the pool, as well, for example - perfectly easy for the girls to see right into the men's dressing room, and a bunch of the girls had swim class at a certain time that I'd go swimming during - in my half-see-through speedo - and would get tons of girls peeping me naked in the locker room).

Fantastic stuff.

That's hot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm 

colanger2222 wrote:
tjford wrote:
askendworfen wrote:

Fantastic stuff.

That's hot.

very hot