CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:50 am 
Village Drifter

I have no idea whether this is an official nude beach or clothing optional but I did see naked males there in 2019. It’s called Plage de Vieux Phare, on the western coast of France. Beautiful, long beaches, no infrastructure there, all backed by dunes. You park just off of the road and its a long walk to the dunes which are deep.
On holiday there during the official French holiday season with my then boyfriend, I saw a group of guys, bout my age at the time of 20+ playing boule in the nude. There were 5 boys and 3 girls. All of the girls wore bikinis. They had that student look about them. Plutonic friends kind of. The group set up not 30 feet away from us which annoyed the hell out of my bf because the beach expanse is vast and they were a pretty rowdy bunch.
He got even more annoyed when I remarked how cute it was seeing all the willies wobbling as they played boule Lol
Thought I would mention the place though as I say, I don’t think its an official nude beach as such.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:53 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Yes my wife always loved passing nude beaches to see the willies, big or small

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:21 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

jennypepper wrote:
I have no idea whether this is an official nude beach or clothing optional but I did see naked males there in 2019. It’s called Plage de Vieux Phare, on the western coast of France. Beautiful, long beaches, no infrastructure there, all backed by dunes. You park just off of the road and its a long walk to the dunes which are deep.
On holiday there during the official French holiday season with my then boyfriend, I saw a group of guys, bout my age at the time of 20+ playing boule in the nude. There were 5 boys and 3 girls. All of the girls wore bikinis.

Not familiar with the beach, but it sounds like it could easily be an unofficial one with the long expansive coastline and "difficult" access, no infrastructure etc. Is it near the Spanish border?

Sounds like a good day was had.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:43 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

jennypepper wrote:
I have no idea whether this is an official nude beach or clothing optional but I did see naked males there in 2019. It’s called Plage de Vieux Phare, on the western coast of France. .

It doesn't seem to be 'official' with a quick google. But I have read a few tripadvisor (of all places) comments that state areas are used by nudists and also on a French site where it's referred to as being regularly used by nudists of fkk but the beach name used is slightly different but on a map adjacent.

In my experience there are many an unlisted and unofficial nude beach. I live near Brighton and only 3 get a mention on most sites (Shoreham, Fairlight & Brighton) but I know of 4 others on that area of coastline nude use is commonplace and accepted/expected. Though I would say all the unofficial ones are more c/o than nude.

In any case, sounds like fun!

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:23 pm 
Village Vagabond

I've had many CFNM beach experiences over the years. I'm a surfer, so any opportunity I get to strip in front of young women I will do it. Women seem much more relaxed about a nude surfer, than just seeing some random guy with no purpose. Once I had just came out of the water from a surf session. The beach I was suffering had outdoor showers across from a open door bathroom/changing area. I leaned my surf board up outside and I stripped out of my wetsuit, the changing area has an open doorway, completely wide open to anyone passing by. I was standing there totally naked with my large flaccid cock hanging out and just then two women walked by. One was a little older, the other was a younger women maybe about 20 years old. They both looked directly in as they passed by, the older woman sort of stopped and said, "oh, look there's a naked Surfer!" They both looked directly at my cock, the younger woman gasped then giggled, then they both laughed. I just acted casual like I didn't see them as they walked past and around the corner of the building. I just casually went outside totally naked and began showering off. A couple minutes later, here the two woman come strolling by again. The older woman said, "oh, look it's that naked Surfer again!" Then they both laughed! This time I said "oh, hello" and they both stopped to talk to me. They stood there and chatted with me for a few minutes, while I dried myself off completely naked in front of them. They were asking me about the surfing and the water etc etc. I discovered hey were tourist visiting for a few days. All the while, they kept glancing down at my cock. The younger woman would glance down at my cock, then look over at the other woman and get a little grin on her face. At one point I was just casually standing there stark naked and they were less than three feet away from me talking and staring down at my cock with big smiles. After about 10 minutes they said, "ok, we have to go now" as they walked away they were looking back and laughing. I heard the older woman say, "we got to talk to a nude surfer, how often does that happen" then a burst of laughter!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:52 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

One of my first experiences was when I was in La Jolla, California. I was on the beach in Torrey Pines State Park in a speedo, not too far from Black's Beach. I met a girl walking alone there and was friendly to her and we started talking. She was 18 and had just graduated high school and was just setting up at UCSD. I told her the general direction UCSD was and she said she knew, and I told her that down that way was a nude beach. She said she had heard that. We started walking that way and when we got near where Black's was, I just took off my Speedo and kept walking like it was totally normal. We then walked the entire length of Black's Beach together, me naked and her wearing her bikini. She was constantly looking down and asked if I was embarrassed - I said I wasn't really. Lots of guys passed us, and a few girl runners as well, and it was just her and me, walking together, me naked and her in her bikini. Smart phones weren't invented at that point, and I wish to God they were, because I would have got a selfie with her!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 am 

Unfortunately I have never gone to a nudist beach :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:42 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

TheJack wrote:
Unfortunately I have never gone to a nudist beach :cry:
YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:41 am 

Since I’ve had kids I mostly worn sexy one piece bathing suits. I always seemed to get the amount of attention I loved. Hubby brought up the idea about going to a clothing optional beach and I do not know why but I was not against it. The thought of being naked on a beach gave me a thrill. So we agreed that when I took off my suit he’d take off his suit. Thank for Amazon. I bought a very cute two pice bikini and hid it until beach day. While getting ready for beach day I felt so hot and guilty mostly hot though. While driving I was very nervous and kept asking and then making promise that I would take something off and then he would do the same. I knew he was loving the idea that I was going to be naked first. Beautiful spot in the center of the beach we laid out our towels and got our gear off. My husbands shocked voice saying hey what are you wearing? I just said I bought a bikini to surprise him. So after laying in the sun for a while I stood up which I new would get his attention and I gave him a evil grin and asked top or bottom? Top! So I took my bikini top and exposed my beautiful tits to the world then spun around a few times and sat down and said your turn!! Wait? What? Get up and get your shorts off boy!! He was a great sport and stripped naked for me while I sat there wearing my bikini bottoms. Hehehe!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:21 pm 

We visited Spain a few years back and went to a mixed beach. It was predominately textile but I , being very new to nudism on the beach, decided to go for it. Stripped off and lay for awhile before joining my wife in the surf. There were maybe two other men on the beach nude (one making a very big deal out of it) As I walked back to the beach I tried to keep calm at the idea that I was naked in front of so many clothed people.

I did see one young daughter and her mum share a giggle at the size of my dick (It was very cold and my package practically disappears when its that temperature)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:47 am 

I would love to go to a nudis beach. But isn`t it considered as creepy going there alone?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:24 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

franzsensorii wrote:
I would love to go to a nudis beach. But isn`t it considered as creepy going there alone?

If it was....... the nude beaches would be deserted. In my experience they are 60% solo males and 40% couples and unicorns. But it varies day to day, week to week, palce to place. But rest assured you wont stand out as creepy on a nude beach, not unless you do creepy things.

DTR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:38 am 

My parents were nudists so I went to those beaches in France a lot.

But one of my earliest sexual memories was when I was about 12 or 13.

I was on a beach where the first part is "Textile" (name given to the non-nudist beach by the nudists) and the other part nudist.
I was windsurfing (still quite badly) and I drifted a bit to the dressed part (but still far enough from the shore). I was trying to turn my sail. There, a pedal boat with 4 young people (from my memory, girls and boys older than me) arrived and made fun of my little willy. I became all red, and especially I started to have an erection. I fell into the water to hide it. Nothing more, they left.
But, I think it was an experience that showed me the association between shame and excitement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:20 pm 
Village Drifter

Where to begin there was a nude color run where the beautiful girls watched in bikinis as mostly guys ran around butt naked

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 am 

Hello, I have many experiences on the nudist beach. the most beautiful of my life was when I managed to befriend a group of very beautiful Arab girls. you could see immediately that it was their first time near a naked boy. we laughed and joked, we took pictures together .. we spent 4 unforgettable hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:16 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Teorad5 wrote:
Hello, I have many experiences on the nudist beach. the most beautiful of my life was when I managed to befriend a group of very beautiful Arab girls. you could see immediately that it was their first time near a naked boy. we laughed and joked, we took pictures together .. we spent 4 unforgettable hours

Tell us about them please. The devil is in the detail!

DTR

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 11:37 am 

I never the guts to go to one but always like the stories of them.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 9:17 am 

ohnon wrote:
My parents were nudists so I went to those beaches in France a lot.

But one of my earliest sexual memories was when I was about 12 or 13.

I was on a beach where the first part is "Textile" (name given to the non-nudist beach by the nudists) and the other part nudist.
I was windsurfing (still quite badly) and I drifted a bit to the dressed part (but still far enough from the shore). I was trying to turn my sail. There, a pedal boat with 4 young people (from my memory, girls and boys older than me) arrived and made fun of my little willy. I became all red, and especially I started to have an erection. I fell into the water to hide it. Nothing more, they left.
But, I think it was an experience that showed me the association between shame and excitement.

so innocent and yet the beginning of something more not so innocent :oops:

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 9:31 am 

the first time I ever went nude in public;
I went alone to a clothing optional beach for the first time as an almost adult (last time I've been there was with family holiday as a very young kid)
I went to the more calm less populated part of the beach and laid down my bag and towel, to my right in the distance was an old man, but to my left quite close - but too far away to talk to eachother unless yelling - was a tan lean topless woman with light brown hair pulled back in a hair elastic wearing sunglasses with skimpy black panties sitting in a small beach chair facing a bit away from me reading a book.
She must've in her forties but she was so good looking, smooth, tan, lean and with the hair like that and the panties I was so shy to strip down.
I thought well, I went to challenge myself to be nude and so what if she's HOT lol.
As soon as I had stripped and laid down on my back, the woman peeked over and rose up from the chair, laid down her book and started walking towards the water, but not straight to the water, sideways so she was facing me as she entered.
I was freaking out in my head, she was so fit and as she went out with the water above her knees she turned around slowly and just stood and looked at me!
I was not expecting or prepared for a situation like this the very first time being nude in public so nervousness took over and my dick just SHRANK lol, I think right there she could tell I the young soon to be adult was not yet ready for a woman of her stature.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

My favorite time at a CO beach was about 15 years ago at Hanlan's Beach in Toronto

This place is an official public CO beach in an island park that you get to by riding a ferry from a dock right in the center of downtown Toronto. The islands have bike/walking paths, picnic areas, baseball diamonds, etc... so there's always a mix of different people. Since this is an official CO beach, there is plenty of signage to point you in the right direction.

It was still spring, but it was sunny and not windy. I was in town on business and had managed to get my afternoon off, so you know I had to check it out. After taking the ferry ride, you begin walking the path into the island. After passing the airport, the beach is on your right, hidden behind a stand of trees. The closest section of beach to the ferry was the Clothing-Mandatory beach. This was empty except for a pair of lifeguards and some moms with little kids set up just outside the CO section (hmmmmmm.....). The next section was the quiet end of the beach, and was where I dropped my towel (had to strip as soon as I hit the CO section!). Here there were a mix of clothed females and couples (mostly CFNM, and TFNM) with the occasional solo male. The far end was the gay section, this is where the most people were at.

So as I said, I dropped my towel and clothes just a little inside the CO section and got comfortable. After that I tool a walk down to the other end end of the beach. Not wanting to look like a gawker, I was mostly looking out over the lake. Down at the gay end there were guys semi-hiding in the trees (I wonder what they were doing? ha!) and a lot of socializing and merriment. Other than the gay section, everyone was mostly keeping to themselves, and I didn't see any obvious gawkers. Walking back towards the other end, I went ahead and was watching the land side as well. At the back of the beach towards the tree line there was a drift fence, probably to help with erosion. I kept noticing people on the other side of the fence - That's where the gawkers were! And the most amazing part of it was that the gawkers were at least 80% female! What few guy gawkers there were usually in a mixed group. The most surprising ones were moms with their early teen daughters. With all the signs posted, I don't think any of these were accidental! The only real gawkers I saw on the beach area itself were two early-teen girls that kept walking up and down the beach staring.

Not my most exciting CFNM experience, but definitely my favorite afternoon in Toronto! Haven't been back there since, but I understand a series of storms really tore up the beach a few years ago and washed out most of the sand.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next