CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:14 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This topic thread is for our members to post their stories about something wherein in you encountered a situation that *might* have led to a great CFNM encounter, but, you didn't take the initiative. Tell us what it was, and, how your fantasy about how that might have played out (now's your chance to give life to that "what if..." situation you've always wondered about).

Examples:

- a friendly co-worker that said suggestive things or perhaps seemed to be interested in you, but you were too uncertain to approach him/her about having the experience;
- if you're female, a situation wherein you wanted to peek in a neighbor's window, door or enter or go to a place wherein you knew there would be male nudity;
- a friendly neighbor that was curious and could see into your window and might look, but you didn't take up the opportunity to reward her voyeurism;
- you were at the beach and saw someone strip nude and wanted to try it out too;
- you attended a large public event wherein you saw some sampling of nudity and thought about it yourself, but didn't;
- you had an Internet exchange with someone that could have been a willing partner in a CFNM experience, but it never got there

There's a lot of other potential scenarios I'm sure all of you can thing of. The only limits are that a) they had to have been a real-life situation something that could reasonably have presented a CFNM experience had taken the right initiative, and; b) the fantasy must comply with our rules - ergo, no pedophilia, incest, etc...if you have any questions about that, you know where the rules are posted!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:34 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

I'll start out as there are many such situations I have to tell.

Curious Female - Internet Social Media Site

The reality...the woman:

I'm not going to give you her user name or the site as I've continued to have an ongoing dialogue with her. She is a woman on a site wherein CFNM and hosting parties are a topic. Her profile is complete with a number of photos of her. She's in her upper thirties and somewhat attractive, a brunette with a shapely figure, large natural breasts but not overweight. She posts that she has a very, very voyeuristic passion she loves not only to look at naked men's penises, but has a deep erotic fascination in watching them masturbate...so much so that she rates it as her #1 erotic desire. Yet despite her voyeurism, she rates her own exhibitionistic desires as very, very low. One of her fantasies is to be sitting with a guy watching television when he suddenly pulls his pants down and starts to jack off in front of her - she said she would quietly watch with enjoyment, he'd finish, yet they'd never talk about it and continue their friendship as though nothing happened. She's also part of a sub-forum for "women that like to watch men jack off".

She is also starting to yearn towards exploring female domination, even though she says she adores men. For her, it was a conflict as she had trouble reconciling how she could be so much into men yet wanting to control them and enjoy a bit of sadistic pleasures with men. She has attended a "munch" about CFnm parties in the area, and she's very interested in them. Part of her desire would be the opportunity to spank the naked men that attended such a party (she *really* wants to explore spanking).

She's in a complicated marriage. At one time he discovered her profile forcing her to change it and didn't post for a couple of years. But somehow things have changed and although still married, she can now post her desires in these areas unconcerned about her husband seeing them. But what I've concluded is that when similar situations have happened with couples, there is a compromise wherein both are allowed to enjoy what they do (such as her exploring these desires) provided it does not evolve into sex or a physical relationship with someone else. These means that she can enjoy CFNM and watching naked men masturbate...even in person...but, it must stay completely platonic and that although she can be friends with such men, she cannot have sex with them, and I'm guessing, it means that such men cannot see her nude. These are speculations, but based upon what I've seen with other couples, and, her writings.

I "friended" her several years ago and had some *very* erotic exchanges, and we are still friends. However, she has taken a bit of a respite recently.

My fantasy...

Realizing she's attended munches and has interests in attending CFnm parties, I'd love to connect with her in person and discuss in greater detail this site, and, how we could help her get a party going in her area. During the discussion, I would ask her about the type of CFNM that she would most want to enjoy while encouraging her to visit our website's section on suggested games and activities at CFNM parties (in reality, I already sent her the link). As we get to know each other in person, I would reassure her that I had no intention of violating her pact with her husband, that anything we did would stay within her rules, and it would always be just a platonic friendship - although I'd hope it would be a very good friendship. I'd also reassure her that I respect her desire to always stay clothed and we could both assume that she would never be nude or even topless in front of me. That would be our own pact to our platonic friendship.

As part of our platonic friendship, we could mutually explore her interests in CFNM. I'd invite her to my place to start to watch that cornucopia of CFNM videos and photos I've collected over the years. Early in watching the videos together, we'd talk about the psychology of CFNM, and I imagine we'd talk about how it was inconsistent to be enjoying CFNM videos without the two of us "practicing what we preached" while we watched, because, after all, wouldn't we be hypocrites if I wasn't naked while she was clothed as we watched them??? From what I know of her, we might not even reach that conversation as she'd probably bring it up right as the videos began having me strip naked at the very beginning. The CFNM videos could include just about everything and anything found on in the Village, including B2B and Folsom St. photos; CFNM clothing-optional beaches; CFNM vids featuring femdom inclusive of CBT, ballbusting and her favorite, spanking; and about anything else. The stated goal would be to find her "sweet spot" of CFNM enjoyment while my own private world of CFNM erotic would be opened completely to her to see and know about me.

As we continued to watch, I apologize for my dick becoming erect, which she of course would say "No! Don't apologize, I love it!" (again, this may not be fantasy as I'm guessing it would be a reality). I'd then start showing her CFNM videos of naked men jacking off in front of clothed females, which we know is her favorite topic. Of course, I wouldn't "Harvey Weinstein" her, that is, just start to jack off even though I know she says she loves it, I'd still want to get her to indicated she wanted to watch me and approved of it. Once I got that, it would be a nirvana. I'd be doing what all of us have done - watching CFNM videos in the nude wanking away, but now it would be doing that same thing except with an attractive clothed female with me enjoying the exact same thing. She would be sharing in the private experience I've had for years - jacking off alone - and enjoying everything erotic about it I did. She also loves to hear the deep fantasies of others, so I'd not only be naked physically, but also emotionally and psychologically as well as I discussed all of my fantasies about the videos we were watching. And she would know instantly what I found the most erotic as the frenetic pace of my hand sliding up and down my erect shaft would increase - she'll look at my hard erect penis as I furiously stroked it and giggle "wow, you must really like THIS fantasy video...haha!".

Some of the videos might include the "Beat the Cock" game played on Kay's Planet vids wherein a naked man stands next to a clothed sitting female contestant, and as he jacks off she tries to complete the trivia questions Kay asks her before he ejaculates in order to win $300. Interestingly, the men have differing techniques when jacking off, and she could ask me about them and have me demonstrate to her each one for her as we discussed them. If her pact with her husband allowed it, could fondle or squeeze my bouncing balls, hold my pulsating erect dick, or, play with the precum on the tip of my penis as other women have enjoyed doing at CFNM parties I have actually attended. We would explore together all the mystique and details surrounding male masturbation as she and I explored my jacking off together.

The conclusion would be our both watching the head of my dick as it squirt its sperm, which would be where ever she told me she wanted me to shoot it - all over myself, in a wine glass, or, in the palm of her hand, but all subject to her instruction. After we finished watching me cum, we'd conclude the CFNM video viewings assuming she had satiated her desire. Afterward, we'd both have a better idea as to what we wanted to experience at the CFNM party we're planning together. We'd set a date for our next get-together along with assigning tasks (venue, props, invites), then, as she left I'd shake her hand, or more probably, a nice hug with *possibly* a quick kiss on the cheek so as not to make it anything romantic. I'd then tell her how much I valued our platonic friendship and wished I had more friends like her. We'd have as many such planning meetings as she felt was needed, and at each she could explore my naked flesh and inner-most erotic fantasies to whatever extend and means she desires - all subject to her wants and needs. Finally, we'd end up hosting the CFNM parties to where I could honor her and reward her friendship with an exciting, great event that she and her female friends would never get.

And that's the fantasy part....who knows, maybe one day?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 am 
Village Vagabond

Reality - I am very attracted to my sister-in-law. I met her after my several dates with my wife and she reminded me of a girl that I had lusted after in college. I love my wife and would never want to cheat on her, particularly with her sister, but the attraction remains.

Throughout the years, she has come over to our pool many times. There was a period of time where she was divorced and would come over by herself. I often tried to think of ways to "accidentally" expose myself to her but I would never do anything to risk my marriage, so those never were more than thoughts.

One other thing you should know is that I have been open with my wife about my CFNM fantasies. I have told her that I fantasize about other women seeing me naked, being the center of a group of women and being used and abused for their enjoyment (and mine, of course). She knows that I sometimes broadcast on web chat channels. As Brad mentioned above, we have rules...our rules are no sexual touching by a stranger unless we are both there and both agree to it. But she does not mind me being watched online.

Fantasy - I have this ongoing fantasy that my sister-in-law comes over to swim one day without her husband, and that it is just my wife, her, and I. My wife decides to facilitate my CFNM fantasy by stripping off my trunks and presenting me to her sister. They discuss me as if I were a piece of meat and with no regards to my feelings. At that point, my fantasy deviates into any number of things, but those parts are just the icing on the cake. It is the exposure and their focus on me that is the real fantasy.

I doubt this will ever happen. I think the chances are 100 times better that it could happen with a friend of my wife than her sister. But it still is something I think about from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:18 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

plankton73 wrote:
Reality - I am very attracted to my sister-in-law. I met her after my several dates with my wife and she reminded me of a girl that I had lusted after in college. I love my wife and would never want to cheat on her, particularly with her sister, but the attraction remains.

Throughout the years, she has come over to our pool many times. There was a period of time where she was divorced and would come over by herself. I often tried to think of ways to "accidentally" expose myself to her but I would never do anything to risk my marriage, so those never were more than thoughts.

One other thing you should know is that I have been open with my wife about my CFNM fantasies. I have told her that I fantasize about other women seeing me naked, being the center of a group of women and being used and abused for their enjoyment (and mine, of course). She knows that I sometimes broadcast on web chat channels. As Brad mentioned above, we have rules...our rules are no sexual touching by a stranger unless we are both there and both agree to it. But she does not mind me being watched online.

Fantasy - I have this ongoing fantasy that my sister-in-law comes over to swim one day without her husband, and that it is just my wife, her, and I. My wife decides to facilitate my CFNM fantasy by stripping off my trunks and presenting me to her sister. They discuss me as if I were a piece of meat and with no regards to my feelings. At that point, my fantasy deviates into any number of things, but those parts are just the icing on the cake. It is the exposure and their focus on me that is the real fantasy.

I doubt this will ever happen. I think the chances are 100 times better that it could happen with a friend of my wife than her sister. But it still is something I think about from time to time.

I had an uncle that divorced my aunt (mother's sister). After a year, he decided to date her sister (also my mother's sister), and they got married. Even though there was a divorce, his first wife never forgave her sister for marrying him, even after 30 years.

I guess female siblings have a certain understanding about such things.

On another note, would you object to your wife enjoying ogling other naked men in person, or, is it just your own fantasy wherein you're the only nude man?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:00 pm 
Village Vagabond

Brad wrote:

On another note, would you object to your wife enjoying ogling other naked men in person, or, is it just your own fantasy wherein you're the only nude man?

I have no objection with my wife ogling (hands free) other naked men. If she went on a girls night to a strip show and it stayed non-touch (at least for her) then I would be happy to have her come home to me all horned up.

I am not sure if this is where your question was leading, but my issue with a CFNM party where we both attended is that I really don't like looking at naked men in person. I know it is bit ironic to be a CFNM fan but not like naked men all that much, but for me the appeal to it is if I can see myself in the man's shoes, then my mind takes the interaction between naked man and woman/women and makes his penis mine which somehow is OK. I can't really explain it better. Perhaps I'm just crazy.

With that said, my wife is pretty tame when it comes to sexual matters, although, she doesn't mind playing along with my fantasies. For reference, something like this fantasy happened twice when we were in college, just with her roommate. My wife was very active in facilitating her roommate seeing me naked: once in a pool and once in a shower. In the shower, she led her roommate into the bathroom where I was showering and pulled open the curtain. However, the fantasy of being the center of attention is 100% mine.

Side note: I read Brad's first post and replied with a story without reading the original thread starter. In hindsight, given that my story is about my sister in law, it doesn't fit the topic as it was never really going to happen. Feel free to move or remove my posts if they are too offtopic.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:42 am 
This is a great idea for a thread btw.

My "could have been" experience is below.

A cute English girl I was at University with (dirty blonde hair - innocent seeming demeanour - slim petite body with maybe B-cup breasts) was sitting next to me while I was wearing a kilt. She said she didn't believe that I wasn't wearing anything underneath it. I was too shy at the time so I mumbled something about not being able to show her for free.

I should have said "how can I prove it to you?",

at which point, she would say "you could just show me".

"OK, let's find a quiet spot". We slip out of the party and enter an empty bedroom. She walks to the bed in front of me and sits down expectantly. I stand in front of her and say "Do I get to see anything of yours? Otherwise this isn't really a fair exchange."

"Maybe. I need to see what's under there first". I feel my cock twitch with arousal, and I start to move the sporran to one side. She smiles and giggles with excitement. "Hurry up! I want to see!" She bites her lip. I grasp the hem of the kilt and look her in the eye. "Ready?"

"Do it!" she cries.

I lift the kilt up and my semi-erect shaft bounces in front of her face as she gasps. Her eyes go big. "You're naughty!" she breathes, taking a good long look at my swelling member. "Told you!" I say.

She admires my cock for a few seconds in silence. "How about you show me something now?" I drop my kilt again.

She refuses to show me anything uncovered but agrees to peel down the top of her dress to show me how her tits look in a black bra, before also showing me her black panties. I compliment her on her fantastic body, and mention that it's had an effect on me. She asks to see it again at full mast, so I once again lift my kilt, and she is pleased to see my now full erection on display. She says I should probably go and take care of it, so I go to the bathroom and promptly shoot my load in a couple of seconds while she laughs at how turned on I am.

Post subject: Almost CFNM Part 1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:54 am 

When I was at University my flatmate Matthew had a girlfriend with natural platinum-blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and nice curves named Frances. I am using her real name as I highly doubt she will ever read this. One night I had gone to bed early while Frances and her friend Karen were still up watching TV. I wasn't in bed long when I heard the phone ring. Frances answered it and came and knocked on my door to see if I was awake. "I'll be there in a minute," I called back. Being a lazy and messy student all my clothes were on the floor so I grabbed the nearest pair of pants and put them on. I went out and answered the phone which was on an ironing board directly across from where the two girls were sitting on the couch. It was my friend Chris, who always seemed to call when he was bored. After a while I noticed that Frances wasn't really focused on the TV and kept looking at something underneath the ironing board. I thought she was just being weird and carried on talking to Chris while watching the TV. Then Karen also started looking over and it dawned on me that the pants I was wearing were made from a thin white material and quite revealing so the girls must be checking out my package. This had never happened to me before and I was instantly exhilarated. By now they were both openly staring with no shame whatsoever, not even looking up at my face or giggling, just staring intently with quite intense expressions on their faces. In reality, I just acted like I didn't notice them and kept talking to Chris until he had to go and then I went back to bed. If I could go back, I would have cut the phone call short and gone and sat in between them just to see what they would do. I know both of them were highly aroused and almost certain one of them would try to touch it or ask to see it. Or even if I put one of their hands on it or just got it out I doubt they would have objected. I have another borderline reality that I will post separately involving Frances on her own...

Post subject: Almost CFNM Part 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:32 pm 

This experience involves myself and Frances, the same blonde girl from part one, about a week after that experience. One night I was in the bathroom getting undressed, shower running. The house we lived in was very old and there was no lock on the bathroom door, so it was generally accepted that if the door was closed you didn't just barge in, you had to knock first. There was a large mirror on the wall opposite the door and the shower was to the right of the mirror. After I had just taken my jeans off, there was a knock at the door. "Hey can you bring out my toothbrush, I have to leave for hockey soon," Frances called out. "Yeah ok," I called back and headed towards the mirror. I had barely taken two steps when the door swung open and I could see Frances looking at me in the mirror. I grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste and she waited at the door until I turned around and walked over to her. Her eyes were immediately on my happy trail and she smiled, before openly staring at the bulge in my briefs. In reality, I handed her the toothbrush and she went and brushed her teeth in the laundry. I have since thought of two scenarios that I could have made happen; 1. As soon as she asks me to grab her toothbrush I pull off my underwear so that when she opens the door she gets a clear view of my butt and can see my penis in the mirror. 2. When she opens the door I say "Come in," and if she comes in I then say casually "Do them in here if you want," and close the door. I think with option one she would probably have said sorry and got out quickly. But 2 would have been the ultimate cfnm experience for me as there was nowhere to hide, I would have had to take my boxers off in front of her and get into the shower right next to her as she brushed her teeth. At the time I wasn't quick thinking enough or brave enough for either option, but looking back now I think she didn't even want to brush her teeth and had planned the whole thing with the intention of seeing me naked, possibly even with Karen's help so I bet she would have been up for it. Alas, now all I have is the memory of what could have been...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:27 am 

I work in retail. I have mostly female coworkers. My house is less than .3mi from where I work with living room windows that face the street.

I once had a female coworker tell me she looks in my window every night when she walks by. I joked...i usually get changed there after the gym! I could see her mind spinning.

I always hope that she’s walking by and can see in.

To be honest, my true fantasy is to have to work a shift totally in the nude where all of my coworkers are clothed but I have to be nude. I’m the manager so to me, they would still have to respect me but everything they’ve dreamed about they’ll be able to see. Maybe it will come true someday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:02 am 

Went camping with group of friends once. Some of the bolder guys just went around in underwears! I sadly are too shy to even take a shirt off. Should just blend in with the crowd :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:23 am 
Newly Registered User

My friends and I went skinny dipping on a trip away. The girls got fully nude and expected us to do the same, the rest of the boys had no problem with it and swiftly pulled off their boxers, but I kept mine on because I was too shy. It's one of my biggest regrets, it could have been a fantastic experience and I blew it. And I still get made fun of because of it!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:10 am 

Fear of getting a boner in public stops me more than anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:00 pm 

That’s interesting, I think it would be even more exciting to me walking around with a boner. However I suppose you don’t want it to happen in places where it may be frowned upon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:42 am 
Village Vagabond

Again, a night out on the town with Charles in one of the former colonies in the far east. We go to the seedy district. Back in the day it was where the good sailors of the British navy went to ... well, you get the idea. Nowadays, or, back then at least it was mostly the reserve of young financiers looking for a clean line and an easy shag. Honestly, I don't know how they do it on a Thursday evening.

Anyhow, Charles takes me to a place he knows. Great atmosphere, great people he claims.

I should have known by now, but I pretended to have doubts about my doubts, etc.

A house of ill repute. Scantly clad ladies pole dancing to disco pop. Charles seems to be on a first name basis with the vast majority.

Now, Charles is a good friend, but you must understand that he comes from a different era. A time when the world was thought of differently. Essentially, he is vulgar.

A couple of ladies -- rather beautiful -- come our way. So close we can taste them.

Charles gets talking. Loud-mouthed as usual. Then the drinks. My god! you would think the man was worries about an upcoming drought.

Beer, whiskey sodas, Manhattans. Lovely.

I get rather drunk. Charles can hardly contain his perversions. He slaps a young lady lightly on the thigh just for the fun of it!

Now Charles has no idea about how our little trip to the massage parlor has recently begun to dominate my imagination. I don't tell him about good old captain Pete!

But my word I am drunk. I catch snatches of suggestions from Charles regarding certain biological advantages that we might have as good old fashioned Brits abroad in the former colony.

Then it happens. An innocent suggestion that nearly kills me with delight.

One of the girls suggests that we -- yes, we, the customers in this house of ill repute -- strip nude on the poles for the ladies if we are indeed so confident. Charles jiggles with laughter. No, no, darling he says. My knees.

I can barely speak. There's three, maybe four girls in their lingerie now giggling around us. One takes my hand, leads me towards a pole.

I can feel my head go light. I wheeze a cough.

That blasted disco music blares all around me. I am at the very precipice of fantasy. I could do it. Strip down. Good old captain Pete is pulsing at the thought of it.

I climb to the edge of the stage and the girls start clapping. Charles roars something at me. Some vulgarism hardly suitable for delicate ears.

I freeze. I just can't. Not with Charles staring at me. No, not at all.

So close. So very close. And now in my age the chances of such an opportunity arising again are slim.

Alas, all these young studs stripping down to the roars of women. Ah! to be young! to be young!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:40 pm 

A dream would to just be able to hang out naked and be at the mercy of my girlfriend and all her friends for a night. Two of them has seen me naked, one in a photo and another came in after we had sex and was just talking to us and I wasn’t fully covered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 am 
Newly Registered User

Once I was on a group holiday. One of the girls suggested going to a CO beach on the other side of the island we WERE on.

It was laughed off, but the thought of going there, and all of being naked in front of them was exhilarating!

Maybe one day I'll get the chance. Who knows!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:32 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

The reality: When I way young my family took a vacation with another family we knew to a cabin in the woods. There were several kids between the two families, and most of us were teens. The rustic cabin didn't have lots of rooms, so we were packed in with only one bathroom.

I was taking a shower one day when the girl in the other family knocked and said she REALLY needed to use the bathroom. As she was brave enough to admit her somewhat embarrassing situation, I said 'come on in' and just made sure the shower curtain was closed tight. Most of my showers included a good wank and of course my dick was totally hard when she entered. I could see a shadow pass by as she went to the toilet, and while she was peeing she asked, "whatcha doing?" Of course I was embarrassed with her thinking of me naked in the shower (she was slightly older and I had often fantasized about her) so I mumbled out a 'nothing' as she finished and left.

In my fantasy, my balls would be big enough to say, "wanna see?" and open the curtain. As it is my fantasy, things would go well. She wouldn't scream and go yelling that I showed her my 'thing'.

She would stand there looking at my throbbing hardon and say, "wow, I've never seen a real boner. What do you do with it?" I would shyly bounce it for her and wave it around, and she'd ask, "is that all?" I'd ask if she wanted to see more and she would nod so I'd start stroking my young penis for her and she'd watch as my breathing got hard and I'd start gasping.

I'd have to remember at the last minute to turn my penis so it would squirt on the tile wall. She'd be smiling and ask, "are you..." just as a big stream of cum squirted out and splashed on the wall. She'd gasp and giggle as she watched my straining penis squirt powerful jets of cum all over the wall.

As I finished cumming I'd let go of my dripping penis and let the shower wash me off. She'd watch for a minute as my throbbing penis slowly deflated, then say, "so that's what boys do in showers. Looks like fun." and then leave me to regain my composure and finish washing. My only fear (or hope) would be that she would tell someone what happened.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:21 pm 

I once had a (somewhat sexually liberal) female friend whose home I would visit from time to time. One summer day, I had pointed out how hot it was, especially without any air conditioning, and she suggested that I simply remove my clothes. The reasons why I didn't were manifold, but chiefly, 1) I was, and still am, very shy, and 2) I was unable to tell whether she was joking or being serious. It was always difficult to tell with her, since she would talk about such things very casually, but reflecting on it, I do believe that she may have been serious.

In my ideal "what if" version of the situation, I would have gone along with her suggestion, and it would have most certainly been a very memorable day for my young adult self. Alas, hindsight is 20-20.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:21 pm 

I remember some stories I used to read on the cfnmlifestyle-allages yahoo group. They were probably posted from other boards, though, maybe this one. One of these story featured a guy dating a very openminded girl who had a big house with a swimming pool and a lot of friends would go there with the guys always being naked. I was fantasising about something like that happening in my university years. Unfortunately nothing special ever happened: just one time, I was home alone and my ex flatmate came by to return the keys. I was naked when she knocked, I just told her to wait, put some shorts on and openened the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:51 am 

Many years ago at the dawn of the wecam chatrooms era, my friend David and I were camming with a bunch of women. They wanted us to strip each other and play with each other for their amusement. While I wasn't opposed to it, David thought it would bentoo gay, so we didn't go through with it. I left the room and went to do something else, but when I came back, David was totally nude, standing sideways to the camera and masturbating while the women cheered him on.