CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:11 pm 

I have had a few experiences in the past but that has been with strangers or at public places.

I have been dating this Indonesian girl for a few years and last year we decided to get engaged. I am 34 she is 28 and comes from a Muslim background and suggested I should embrace that - which I was OK as I am not a religious type anyway. During formal discussions with her family - it came out that I would have to get circumcised before that could be accepted in their culture so was surprised at this request - as I had never thought of that but after some convincing and a log of great sex agreed to go through this. In her family she has 2 sisters 19 and 22 and brother 24 who also came to know about this along with her parents.

I had been using this young female doctor (around 35 my age) for a number of years after my primary doctor retired and recommended her- this was not a big deal as we just met for annual checkup with no nudity - except taking off my shirt some years ago when suffering from a bad cold.

We decided to use my primary doctor for reference and both went to meet her and told her we needed to get circumcision done - after hearing our details she said my policy would allow for that to be done and would cover some aspects of it -if she recommended it as medically beneficial - to which we agreed. She then said to be able to write that she would have to examine me - which I could not object to. She asked to go behind the divider and put on the patient gown - which was more like a large paper cover. I went to the other side of the divider took my clothes off and then put on that paper gown - I it hardly covered anything and was getting this weird feeling - that she would be seeing me naked for the first time and that too examine my Penis.
you can imagine my surprise - all of a sudden, the assistant come into the area saying as part of standard procedure - routine checkup had to be done. Sara is 22-year-old Vietnamese girl who checks me in and did this check-up last time but it was fully clothed at that time- this time it was different it was sitting there in the paper gown which just covered my waist - she knew how the situation was and was smiling. She asked a few questions and then asked to go to scale for weight and height measurements. As it walked the few steps exposing my butt and them standing on the scale - she came by close and checked the weight and noted it. She then asked me to stand next to height measurement scale - which I did - by this time I was semi erect and it was partially visible in the lower section - which she noticed with a sheepish smile as she took height measurements and then took my blood pressure details. I had a weird feeling of embarrassment but also the tingling of being exposed Infront of this cute female.

After that she walked out of that area while I it sat on the edge of the examination table waiting for the doctor to come - I felt I should have masturbated before coming but was becoming erect and working on it to subside.

Anyway, all of a sudden, she walks into the area along with Sara for the examination - not sure why sara was also to be present but at this point could not do much anyway - as they came in and asked me to lift my gown - she has gloves on and examined penis - pulled foreskin back and tugged the skin to make sure there were no issues. Sara was standing by and watching all this in amazement - this might have been her first time watching this and could she her hiding her smile. The doctor told me it would be fine - it would have some irritation as my penis was really sensitive and pink - which would change over time.

they then walked out so that it could dress and leave- this was really strange experience of being completely naked by them but also felt excited after I came home.
This process kind of repeated itself during the surgical procedure as there were interns and female nurses in the hospital.

Her family came to visit us during the surgery and were there when we came home. This is very awkward when her sisters and mother was asking how it and how i was feeling. They had seen this only in small children but never in an adult that so were very curious how it would be different in an adult.
The male members of her family just kept quiet and did not say anything.

I was still in alto of pain and so taking pain killers and there was swelling there. i was bleeding a bit so the doc said it would subside in 2 days - just change the bandage every 5-6 hours.
I decided to lie in my bed - next day morning my fiancée had to go to work and said her family would be home anyway - i asked about the bandage changes - to which I was surprised she said her family would help and that is why they had come. She said she would change it in the morning before going to work. I woke up in the morning a little dazed (due to pain killers) and she said - good I was up as she was going to change my bandage.

She brough the sterile gauze swabs and then called her mother to come in who came with her daughters into the room. My fiancée told them she would walk them through the process so in case there was any bleeding or need to change they would be able to accomplish it.
she then pulled my boxers off and there I was completely naked Infront of her family and they would examining my swollen penis as she cleaned and then placed new bandage over it. she told them to make sure they washed their hands before doing this.
As i was on pain killers - she told them i may need help using the restroom and they could assist.

I was on pain killers and so the whole thing went by in a flash - there was some excitement - but luckily did not happen. Next few days it became normal for them to come into the room and then for me to strip down and they would change bandage after sterilizing and cleaning - the sisters would come and talk and with a smile hold the penis while dressing. The younger one would also try to feel my balls - which she said should also be cleaned and then did that - paying attention to each one. The excitement went away (at least physically) but was a weird experience in talking with them with my penis in their hand and specially when they took me to pee.

anyway - after all it is really strange to be at family meets when all in their family have seen me naked.

Wanted to share this experience

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:06 pm 

My first CFNM experience was changing at the beach in Taiwan. This was Asia so it was normal for boys to simply change naked outside, without any regard for their privacy, whereas you'd never see the same for girls.

I was 12 and my best friend Alex was on the trip, along with our younger sisters. We stripped at the beach in the middle of everyone else including our sisters. The first noticable thing was that Alex and I both had well-defined speedo tanlines, since we were both swimmers - our mothers and sisters laughed about it being "cute". Another noticable difference was that mine had a much longer, "pointed" foreskin, whereas his was more like a small stump. My sister pointed out that mine "looked like an anteater"; it was also the first time she'd seen mine.

We got the same treatment on the way back, except I also had to use the beach shower (to get rid of sand), naked, right next to my sister. And of course our sisters were walked to the bathrooms to change, each time.

Afterwards all the girls could gab about was seeing our "shrimps", and comparing our sizes to with their fingers. Especially humiliating knowing that our sisters knew and saw my most private parts, the size and how it looked, and that Alex and I could do nothing about it. We sulked and both felt very exposed.

I would later on have more experiences with Alex and the same group, but this episode shaped my experience with humiliation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:06 pm 
Village Drifter

I don't know if I've ever had an experience that counts. But going through several surgeries surrounded by female nurses, as well as being examined by a female Endocrinologist, and also artistic and nightclub experiences working as a Dancer, Theater Actor, Band Singer (which required me to change clothes in a dressing room that was environment common to several professionals at the place or event, most of them women, sometimes they use me and make me up), Model of Sculptors and Painters, I don't even feel it anymore. That is, it has been natural and habitual for me for a long time. So I have no idea what my First Experience would have been.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:27 pm 
Newly Registered User

It was happened in my 7th standard half yearly vacation finishing time I went to my friends home for asking the assignment he finished when I went there I was welcomed by his mother and asked me to sit in the hall because she was bathing his son in bathroom now I was comfortable sitting in the hall thinking he still bathed by his mother once he finished his bath he came to hall naked without any shame and she wiping his son head with towel infront of me after she wiping his head she wiping his body with towel now he asking about my visit to his house then I replied his question with asking the assignment he finished in the vacation he quickly move to the room and bring the assignments gave it to me still naked I just said thanks da and bring the assignments tomorrow when I finished he quickly replied no need for tomorrow if you finish keep it with you and bring it straight to the class working day(next day ) I smiled to him and said thanks and gently move out of home his mom still play with his naked body I was very recalling my bath session with my mom she was stopped bathing me at 2nd standard after that I was just bathing in bathroom now I promised myself I was bathed with my mom some day before next vacation and leave his home and came to my home finished the assignment in next day(sunday) and get ready for school (the next day Monday)

Next week runs I was looking for saturday leave because that's the day me and my mom alone in home (father go to work comes home only above 7.30 pm) I want to ask my mom to bath me but I dont know how to ask this Friday evening school finished I came back home very quickly but I still have no guts to talk this afterwards I slept in room Next day morning (Saturday)my mom ask me to wake up and brush at 9 pm I quickly wake up and brush my teeth neatly infront of her in backyard then she asked me to bath in bathroom now I moved to the hall and watching TV for some time she came back after 15 minutes to hall and ask me to bath in bathroom now I had no way to escape so I quickly lied to her that the tv program is interesting one everyone in my class talked about this program only so I want to see this program now my mom ask when will the program ends I replied I guess may be 15 minutes she smiled and said ok after 15 minutes you should go to bathroom and finish bath now I was thinking about my next fake reason but I couldn't find anything just watching tv worriedly again she came back after 20 minutes to hall and asked me little angrily why are you still watching TV lazy boy go finish your bath in bathroom in some ordered tone now I was little tensed and somehow manage to said mom still the program is running so I need to watch for sometime now my mom irritated of my answer she again asked when will the program ends this time I replied dont know may be another 30 minutes she said that no I want you to finish the bath in bathroom because she need to wash my clothes in backyard and then she want to complete her bath and cook lunch for us before 12 pm now I replied so you need my clothes to wash she looked me confused now I speaked it's very simple mom I remove my clothes here itself you should wash it in backyard and then you bath and then you cook the food as your wish without looking her face I quickly strip my shirt then my banian watching her face she was little confused of my behaviour and then I remove my shorts in one push wearing underwear (jatti) alone in my body come on take the clothes and wash it in backyard and then you bath and cook now I bath afterwards as my wish I watched her little nervously she was collapsed for some seconds and she came back some senses I guess she said ok what about your underwear now I was little shy infront of my mom she smiled and collect my clothes from the floor and said still you are not a brave boy now I watching TV for sometime my mom washing clothes in backyard then after 10 minutes I went to backyard wearing underwear alone and call her she turnaround towards me I said to her that I am a brave boy mom and strip my underwear in one push towards the grounds and take it gently from the grounds and throw her to wash now I stand full frontal naked infront of her(showing my pen!$ to her) and said now I am a brave boy mom and again turn around to watch tv after five minutes I was very excited but my mom never came inside so I switched off tv and went to backyard for seeing her reaction but she simply washing the clothes now I dont want to miss the opportunity to expose me more so I sit infront of her in small stone exposed my pen!$ to her in backyard now she asked me about the program I replied it finished now only so she smiled little and asked me to put the clothes in rope for drying i put the clothes one by one for drying as her wish then she moved to inside and called me to separate the vegetables now I helping her splitting the vegetables naked she asked me to bath in bathroom and now I replied afterwards mom now she somehow understands my thoughts she again asked me can you help me washing tanks in top floor I was little surprised of her question because backyard is not visible to outside people but top floor is seen by buildings taller than us now I asked myself that my mom is showing his pen!$ to everyone in the area she called my name twice now I came back senses and said definitely I will help you for washing tanks in top floor after finishing vegetable separation she asked me to lock the front gate and come to the top floor now I lock the door and go to the top floor using steps she was standing in the steps holding towel in her hand so I asked her to climb fast she looked me angrily and said tied the towel around waist and then climb the steps now I was little confused of her answer I talked to myself I dont want to wear anything to hide my pen!$ infront of her today so I collect the towel from my mom and throw down to the steps and said I dont need this she looked me very angrily but without saying anything she moved to the top floor I was little confused of her behaviour now I went behind her to reach top floor after completing the steps I need to move some open spaces to the tank now I called my mom and asked about any other present in top floor to watch me now my mom smiled and said where is the brave boy? now I got little bold and stand naked in top floor seeing anyone saw me from their building but luckily no one is there now my mom spank my buttocks hardly I came back to senses and rubbing my buttocks infront of her shamelessly and ask her what she replied go inside tank and wash it now I get inside the tanks and take the dirty waters in bucket and give it to her she just throw the dirty water and again gave empty bucket to me now we repeat the same for tank water disposal then she carried some water for washing in another bucket I put inside the tank and wash it gently suddenly out of nowhere my mom's name is calling by someone I was panicked but my mom never panic in that situation and she calmly asked the question what's the matter anitha now I understand it was anitha aunty my neighbour who called my mom's name anitha aunty again asked what are you doing in top floor in this hot weather now my mom replied Ihat she clean the water tank again aunty asked why are you doing alone now my mom replied no my son helped me for cleaning tanks agsin aunty asked Is Robin inside tanks now I thought of showing my face alone to her but my mom push my head downwards and said to her no he finished cleaning the tanks and go downstairs and watch tv I guess she smiled suddenly someone call her name she said bye to my mom and went down to her home now my mom ordered me finish the cleaning tanks quickly I also quickly washed the tanks well with waters and again take the dirty water using buckets then I finally finished cleaning I try to come out from the tank my mom asked me to wait and seeing everyone home in panic now I came out of tanks with lot of sweating and just try to take the bucket in naked state she again slap my buttocks hardly now I jumping and rubbing my buttocks shamelessly infront of her she orderly said go downstairs and take bath naked boy(in tamil it was ammanakundi paiyan) now I walked towards the steps and call her if she needed any help call me she smiled and said go bath in bathroom and wear the dress now I came downstairs and watched tv she finished her cleaning work in top floor and came downstairs after 15 minutes and saw me sitting naked watching TV she angrily said still you didn't bath now I replied afterwards I bath she got more irritated of my answer and she said bath as your wish just tie this towel around your waist gave it me now again I throw to the side she was more having more anger on me but she gone to bath for bathing after bathing she prepare lunch for us while preparing lunch I asked her for any help she said no need now I was little worried after nearly 2 pm she called me for eating we eat lunch in dinning table still I am naked after eating lunch I move to my room naked and sleep for sometime due to the cleaning work nakedness and confusion I sleep so much time but my mom wake me at 4.15PM for drinking tea now I wake little tired drink tea and again slept she again wake me up at 5 pm now I look her silently she angrily said when will you bath now I gained courage and said if you bath me in backyard then only I bath now she know my idea but she didn't told anything simply go outside now i was very sad and just sleep in bed naked after 15 minutes my mom again came back to my room and said get ready for bath now i happily kissed her in cheeks she smiled and said get ready for bath now i said wait mom she again looks me angrily now i replied no mom i need to shit(peeing) in toilet she said come on quick now I shit in toilet after shitting in toilet I call her continuously she came near toilet and asked why I was calling her continuously I replied her wash my buttocks as well she smiled of my answer and said come to backyard I wash your buttocks(kundi) there now I happily cleaned my shit in toilet using water and went to backyard for buttocks washing she wash my buttocks cleaning using her hand and water and then she asked me to sit in small stool she bathed me well she washed my pen!$ buttocks and balls neatly after that she gave one towel to dry me and ask me to go inside home and wear dress but i refused and wait for her in backyard she finished backyard cleaning and then dry myself with towel asked me to wear towel around my waist but I refused she smiled and asked why da chellam I replied I miss you so much mom she kiss my cheeks then I sit naked in hall she came inside and asked me to wear dress now I replied mom you only put my dress then she take the dress from room along with powder and put powder to my body including pen!$ and balls cleanly then put my dress on my body to hide my nudity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:20 pm 
Village Drifter

Good afternoon group! I'm in Brazil. My first experience was perhaps as a teenager at the age of 13 at an Endocrinologist, and later I had a surgery in which it involved many nurses undressing me every 3 hours to change dressings without paying attention to other patients and visits from other patients around me. I'm not sure if that would be it. But later I worked as a Vogue dancer in casual nightclubs and big parties in small traveling towns; In this, sometimes I was the only man in the Dressing Room, as each party always hired more women than men (I was 19 years old) over time, some other female employee saw it, I believe it spread to her colleagues in the nightclub or in the party/event; Therefore, by the end of the night the number of women began to increase, finding an excuse to "Need to Enter the Dressing Room", especially because often the Dressing Room was actually another room in the nightclub or party/event that was also being held. used to store drinks, office supplies and the like. During this increasing traffic of women, many found excuses to talk to me and "by chance" they took the opportunity to pull me by the arm, lean on my shoulder, and in the meantime they were taking advantage and touching my belly and chest "by accident". At first I saw everything as something commonplace, casual and accidental. But one day I started to notice that it was getting bigger and bigger.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:03 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience would have been I was around 16 or so, my girlfriend at the time and me went to the beach for the day and I had just worn my swim trunks and a tshirt there not thinking about the drive back. When we were done and heading back my swim trunks were obviously wet from going into the water and my girlfriend didnt want me to sit in the seat for 2 hours still in wet trunks and suggested that I just sit in the backseat naked until we could get somewhere to get me a dry pair of shorts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:35 pm 

My first experiences, like many here, was when I was young with a female pediatrician/nurse doing annual exams. As I got older, I both dreaded and looked forward to those exams. particularly when I was a teenager and my doctor would make me strip naked and wear the flimsy gown for the entire exam.

That led to always preferring female doctors as an adult, although sadly most don't require me getting naked for exams anymore.

In terms of first true CFNM as an adult, I was in my early twenties and went to a very hippy massage / hot tub place that I knew was clothing optional. I went with my girlfriend for massages and hot tubbing and I didn't realize the changing room was co-ed as well. It was a very small room with a bunch of cubbies and a curtain across the door. I had to use the restroom and my girlfriend had changed into a robe when I started stripping. I was just in my underwear when three attractive women entered and were as surprised to see me there as I was to see them! I pulled off down my underwear and took my time putting them away into the cubby and rearranging my belongings fully nude. The room was so small with five of us in there (my girlfriend was waiting) and I had to move around so they could get to the cubbies then shimmy past one of them to grab a robe by the entrance. The whole time I was excited and fighting not to get a hard on as the women tried their best to hide their glances at my cock!

That started the magic for me, a combination of forced nudity and embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:07 am 

Mine was at a party at my parents' friend's house when I was 13. The adults were drinking and eating downstairs, while the young 'uns (me, my sister and 3 other girls aged 11-16) who had already eaten played cards in the oldest girl's bedroom.

The oldest girl was a bit wild and egged us on to do dares if we lost...my dare was to take off my pants in front of her. Being a bit of a shy nerd, I don't think they thought I'd go through with it if I lost. Needless to say I (honestly) lost, but I was still a bit too shy to strip off there and then, so I asked to strip in her wardrobe and she would open the door when I said I was ready. I'll never forget the nervous anticipation and the fact that my already-developing member was sticking out stiffly as the door swung open.

Their mixture of shock and smiles and laughter and my mixture of embarrassment and exhilaration was something I've never forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:56 pm 

My first experience was in high school, I needed to hire a suit for my year 12 formal.

When I went to the local suit hire company I wasn't wearing any underwear as I never normally did. There was a woman serving me was maybe 10 to 15 years older than me I don't know because I was 17 at the time. The first suit I try on the was way to big and i was having to hold the pants up in the change room I told her it was way too big and she came into the change room to see pulling the pants from the front she looked down and could see my dick, II noticed her stare and smile and immediatly got an erection, she chuckled a bit and said yeah these are too big you can take them off, I took them off standing in front of her only wearing a white formal shirt with a massive erection, I was a little bit nervous and she told me its ok its not the frist penis she's seen, she went away and returned again with pants yet again too big for me, at the time I didn't relise she was playing a game and demanded pants that would fit me, this ended the experience and quickly returned to a professional service.

This experience has been played though out my mind ever since, what if I continued the game, there were no other customers and no other staff in the store just me and her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:44 pm 

Apart from the time where my younger sister and her friends saw me getting changed after being in a pool I had another experience just before that where I got pantsed during pe by another kid who picked on me. In full view of a girl in my class. Luckily she was nice so she didn't make fun of me but seeing her in class after that was embarrassing knowing she saw my dick.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:26 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Pagantric wrote:
Good afternoon group! I'm in Brazil. My first experience was perhaps as a teenager at the age of 13 at an Endocrinologist, and later I had a surgery in which it involved many nurses undressing me

hi
welcome!
Can you tell us more about this experience with the endocrinologist and this surgery?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:38 am 

It was a short one, but I loved every second of it. I lived on the third floor of a building and other apartments looked into mine from across the way at the back. I would often change or walk around nude, just more comfortable and I like the free feeling. Once I looked across and noticed a female in the window stating and then quickly looked away when I caught eye contact. I was fully naked and I don't know how long she was watching, but it was great. I caught her walking from room to room, by the window catching glances. I think she was enjoying the game and so was it. Unfortunately I never saw her in person but the memory has stuck with me. From time to time inwukd catch her looking but she didn't live there very long and the new neighbours were not as fun haha. Just a small experience but a good one for me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:25 am 

Hello all,

I can't remember my first CFNM experience, but I had countless experiences during my childhood. My family is somewhat traditional and, hence, male modesty was not a concept that was tolerated. A lot of times I would see my male cousins naked when changing before or after swimming or visiting the beach. Some of my younger male cousins didn't really mind (except when they got older), but my elder boy cousin did not enjoy that. As far as I know, none of my cousins ever saw me naked or even topless.

I feel somewhat bad remembering how I teased them; but, to be honest, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:27 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

I can't remember my first CFNM experience, but I had countless experiences during my childhood. My family is somewhat traditional and, hence, male modesty was not a concept that was tolerated. A lot of times I would see my male cousins naked when changing before or after swimming or visiting the beach. Some of my younger male cousins didn't really mind (except when they got older), but my elder boy cousin did not enjoy that. As far as I know, none of my cousins ever saw me naked or even topless.

I feel somewhat bad remembering how I teased them; but, to be honest, if I had the chance to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you see them changing? Did you go into the malev room? Did you make a point to look at their oenises? How would you tease them?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:09 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

The first true CFNM happened when I was nineteen-years-old. I was a hippy college student in Boston, Massachusetts. Boston is the perennial college town, with probably a million collegiate students in it during the college years, over half of them female. It was a young male's dream and fantasy world right literally at his fingertips, even though most of the dreams and the fantasies, which haunt that time of life would remain just those. I was another young male caught up in the melee.

The year was 1975. Perhaps if it had not been that year, it wouldn't have mattered as much, but this was the era of Gloria Steinem and the women's revolution. It was also the heyday of Playgirl magazine, the sister to Playboy, that had dared to break tradition and do the unthinkable of showing naked guys in between the pages as Playboy did with women. This was revolutionary in those days. It was very much a patriarchal society then, which is what this stupid country (USA) seems to want to go back to. It was not infrequent , for example, in those days, to walk into a girl's apartment or dorm room plastered with Playgirl centerfolds of guys in various postures and backgrounds with nothing else on but their smiles. It was at least reassuring to know that women did like guys that way, but I was also chuckling that the ladies did not seem embarrassed about their wallpaper at all.

One day I was riding the subway. The subway was packed so tight that even breathing seemed like it was difficult. Bodies were pressed against each other as more bodies piled in at each stop. It was a pickpocket's paradise. I was in the middle of the car, a long haired hippy of the age of the countercultural era with that icon of that dharma bum, wanderlust age: a backpack. I was riding to a stop near Route 93 to hitchhike up north to Vermont and spend a few days with my friend, Betsy. She had called me and told me to come up. "I've got some good pot," she said. I knew what that meant and she did not have to ask me a second time. I knew a good exit and was going there, down Boston's Green line.

I was not paying attention to anything else other than making a little space for myself so I could breath here and there. The oxygen was bad enough in there, mixed with sweat and the chemical aromas of hair spray and deodorants. I recall seeing a nice pair of legs down toward the back of the subway, but I was more focused on survival then on following those legs to the woman who owned them. I soon lost sight of them. The train reached its last stop. The train emptied and people almost fled out of it, glad enough to be alive. I walked out, hoisted the pack on my shoulder and was aiming to catch the next train when I heard a "hello," beside me.

I turned to look expecting someone I knew to be there. Instead I was looking into the moon brown eyes of a woman with long brown hair that I never seen before. She was dressed in the typical attire of the female office worker, except that her hair was free flowing and not tied back into a pony tail or up in a bun. She was made up as custom demanded then, but not overly so. I initially wondered if she had mistaken me for someone else, but she persisted in chatting with me Then she did something which completely caught me off guard. Her name was Robin. She invited me to lunch, courtesy of her. This was odd; the waitress thought so too when handing me the check. Then, when she had my guard down, she asked me if I wanted to accompany her back to her place.

I was astonished at my luck. Yet, I was suspicious too. What was her angle? Was this lady bringing me back to steal my money or for some other intent? She had done everything right. She was so smooth that it got me looking for that other motive beneath her enticing smile. We journeyed back to her place on the same subway line I had come down earlier. We got off at a stop for Boston University, where Robin was a student. We walked a few blocks, went through doors and elevators, and I was in a fairly spacious place with a couple large windows looking out over the rooftops of a cityscape. Her dorm room, where she lived alone.

Once inside her apartment she got my pack off, then pressed me against the door as if to mug me, but her intent was not that insidious. She was kissing me hard, digging in, and she suddenly started removing my shirt. She followed her progress. Before my mind could process what was going on, I was fully raped and naked and she had stepped back to admire her handiwork. I was right to suspect that something was up, but I hadn't expected that. Never before had I been done in so easily and naked before like that with a fully-dressed woman in her office attire stepping back to take a look at me. Robin called that "my creation."

"Look at this," she said, or something to that effect. "Look what I have created for myself."

My feelings had shot higher than the last moon launch. I felt almost raped, violated, a victim; yet, I was also as excited as if I had been plugged into a nuclear power plant. There was something thrilling in this, something wild in my new victimhood. I was raped, but I discovered that I had liked it. I thought of those Playgirl centerfolds. How could they be so tame, just sitting or standing there as a lady took their pictures for millions of ladies to look at them. I sure wasn't. Now, in a sense, I was one of them with a clothed female's eyes roaming up and down me, taking her fill of what she wanted whenever she wanted it. She had me walk around her place, sit in different ways, and she knew all the time that I was close to exploding like that moon launch. She kept maneuvering me for her visual pleasure, parading me about her place, making me get her things, and in assuming postures that again reminded me of those Playgirl centerfolds. She was the controller, the domme, if you will, and I was her subject as my emotions raged like whitewater rapids.

Much to my surprise, I took to it. I had always been shy like this, and hated cameras. Her moon eyes were working like cameras in a way, shooting every position she put me in for her enjoyment. Robin liked to make it known to us that it was for her enjoyment. I couldn't explain it to myself. Robin was also surprised at this unexpected turn. She said later that she expected me to resist her and "go all macho on me," as she later put it, but "you were almost a natural at it and that surprised me."

Robin knew that I could only hold out so long doing this and she enjoyed that immensely. She eventually decided that it was time to "reward me."

I never made it to my destination that weekend. I had been kidnapped and initiated into my first experience in what would later be known in an era unimaginable back then as CFNM. She had found it within me. I did not get dressed again for a couple days. It had not been my dream or fantasy back in those halcyon days of the women's revolution. Now, in a way, I had become part of that too.

Robin and I continued meeting each other until the college year ended and then we went our separate ways. It almost pains me now to think that she is probably a grandmother now if she is still alive. Does she remember that guy she brought home from the subway? From her, though, I never looked back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:12 pm 

My First experience was when I was out in town in a bar which was hosting a stripper show. There was a group of ladies that came in to watch the show and the bride was wearing a fake veil. Anyway as the show went on the strippers began taking more and more clothes off and eventually they made their way over to the group. I found this so hot and they danced, grinding and felt up the ladies who were all giggling so much. I think this is what really started it for me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:36 am 

Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

I'd be interested to hear more. How did you see them changing? Did you go into the malev room? Did you make a point to look at their oenises? How would you tease them?

I wasn't allowed into the male changing room, per se. It was more like, if we were at one of their homes or in a secluded place in public, their modesty wasn't a matter of concern. They weren't made to stand naked while I looked or anything like that. They would have to pull down their swimsuits and either dry themselves off or have their mother or me dry them. Then they would be allowed to put their dry shorts on; although, usually their mothers wouldn't have them ready so they would have to stand naked until everybody had been dried off. Then their mothers would search the bags for their shorts.

My older cousin usually wrapped a towel around himself and changed, but there were times when the towel slipped while he was changing or one of the other cousins pulled the towel or bumped into him, causing him to expose himself. Also, there were times he would change without a towel when he thought I wasn't there, but I would happen to enter the area while he was naked and he wasn't quick enough to cover up.

I would definitely look at their penises and butts. :D

When they were younger, if they covered up, I or one of their mothers would often say things like, "Don't play with it too much or it will fall off" or "Don't cover up. We want to see." or things to that effect. When they were older, if they covered up, sometimes we would slap their hands and say "Don't be disgusting!". It was just little things like that. We didn't really think much of it at the time. It wasn't sexual. It was more like when we were kids and if we all did something bad together, but only a few of us got into trouble for it. Then the ones who didn't get in trouble feel kind of superior because they got away with it. That's how I felt; I was allowed to see them naked, but they couldn't see me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:21 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

KasiaBourbon wrote:
Necro8617 wrote:
KasiaBourbon wrote:
Hello all,

I wasn't allowed into the male changing room, per se. It was more like, if we were at one of their homes or in a secluded place in public, their modesty wasn't a matter of concern. They weren't made to stand naked while I looked or anything like that. They would have to pull down their swimsuits and either dry themselves off or have their mother or me dry them. Then they would be allowed to put their dry shorts on; although, usually their mothers wouldn't have them ready so they would have to stand naked until everybody had been dried off. Then their mothers would search the bags for their shorts.

My older cousin usually wrapped a towel around himself and changed, but there were times when the towel slipped while he was changing or one of the other cousins pulled the towel or bumped into him, causing him to expose himself. Also, there were times he would change without a towel when he thought I wasn't there, but I would happen to enter the area while he was naked and he wasn't quick enough to cover up.

I would definitely look at their penises and butts. :D

When they were younger, if they covered up, I or one of their mothers would often say things like, "Don't play with it too much or it will fall off" or "Don't cover up. We want to see." or things to that effect. When they were older, if they covered up, sometimes we would slap their hands and say "Don't be disgusting!". It was just little things like that. We didn't really think much of it at the time. It wasn't sexual. It was more like when we were kids and if we all did something bad together, but only a few of us got into trouble for it. Then the ones who didn't get in trouble feel kind of superior because they got away with it. That's how I felt; I was allowed to see them naked, but they couldn't see me.

Thanks for the reply!

How much older was your cousin than you? Did you like to see him more than the other boys? How would you get changed so they wouldn't see you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:08 pm 
Village Drifter

guyfrombrazil wrote:
Pagantric wrote:
Good afternoon group! I'm in Brazil. My first experience was perhaps as a teenager at the age of 13 at an Endocrinologist, and later I had a surgery in which it involved many nurses undressing me

hi
welcome!
Can you tell us more about this experience with the endocrinologist and this surgery?

Good evening fellow Brazilian! How are you?

I'm using the Google Translator.

Details of the Enocrinologist: I don't have any. It was very fast. I was 13 or 14 years old, the "Entire Exam" lasted less than 15 minutes. Maybe it lasted less than 10 minutes, maybe less than 5. But since I was a young boy, bursting with puberty, and it was also the first time a woman had touched my balls with her hands, maybe I was dizzy with delight and maybe horny too. So, in my head it seemed like something very grand.

It was summer. The Endocrinologist told me to go into the exam room and lie down on the table on my back. I lay down, she told me to lift my shirt (strangely, she didn't tell me to take it off) and touched various parts of my torso (chest and stomach), hitting it hard with the tip of a finger, I don't remember which one, it looked like those little rubber hammers that doctors use to measure reflexes. She turned around, probably to write something down, I couldn't see what she was doing because I was looking at the ceiling. I was very scared, because I knew that Endocrinologists work with Glands, and I also knew that testicles are also Glands. My fear was having to be naked in front of an adult woman who was neither my mother nor grandmother. The last time this had happened - including during medical procedures - I was a child. So I can't say how long it took for her to stop touching me and turn around. She turned around again, facing me and told me to lower my shorts, and I was wearing swimming trunks underneath - a swim trunk. When summer arrives I always do this so I don't miss the opportunity if someone invites me to go to the pool at the last minute during the day, whether at the club or at someone's house. And I always leave it untied outside of water activities. - . I pulled down my shorts and looked at the lining again, terrified, probably my breathing changed. Silence and nothing happened for more than 15 seconds, maybe 30, I just heard the sound of the street. Then, I felt the elastic of the swim trunks coming out, as she pulled the elastic and lowered the swim trunks, touched firmly without causing pain one ball at a time, as if she was tactilely analyzing the consistency, and put my clothes back in place, again giving half Go back probably to write something else down. Then she said "There. You can get up." ... I got up and adjusted my shorts back into place. And I spent the rest of the summer having erotic dreams about her, and later about other women and some teenage girls doing the same thing to me all in this Endocrinologist's office. Women were my Sexual Symbols, celebrities who appear naked like Julie Strain and Vanusa Spindler. The teenage girls were girls I knew personally and were very attracted to.

The surgery was neither pleasant nor fun, nor did it lead to erotic dreams. I had closed bones, so until it healed or calcified I had many "Periods of Pain" added to physiological changes, all very unbalanced, due to the violence of chemical reactions with anesthesia and the like. I'll try to report: I was only wearing a Hospital Gown. There was an IV with a hose stuck into my shoulder, and a thick pipe that connected my body to a huge, heavy glass bottle, which they call a drain (DRAIN), stuck between my ribs. I had pain attacks all the time, about 3 times a day because I recovered well, when several female nurses* came and tried to position me to insert the morphine syringe in the right places. I also had physiological needs all the time, so I needed help getting out of bed to go to the bathroom or sit next to it and use the bedpan.

* = ALL the nurses at the hospital were either much shorter than me, or I was much taller. I was 15 years old. Every time I wanted to go to the bathroom, I walked out of bed and forgot to grab the DRAIN, and several short Nurses appeared, desperate for fear that the DRAIN would disengage from my body and I would start to bleed. After I scared the Short Nurses for a long time, they started to run away and, upon catching me running, they told me to stop walking and sit down immediately (whether it was for a morphine injection or for poop and pee), and the first one to catch up to me took off. off my Hospital Gown. This often happened in the corridor outside my room, or even in my room with the curtain open, and other people were passing through there: other patients, visitors from other patients, most of them women. Women Nurses always came to assist me. Of course, at first I was embarrassed. But when I saw that it was already the seventh time, so from then on, whenever I felt pain or wanted to piss or shit, I took it upon myself to take off my Hospital Gown just like the Incredible Hulk did with his shirt in the TV series.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:42 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Pagantric wrote:
Details of the Enocrinologist: I don't have any. It was very fast. I was 13 or 14 years old

Thanks for share!
I had a doctor's appointment with some similarities. When I was about 25 years old appeared itchiness at my groin and scrotal area, which was increasing and bothering progressively. I looked for a dermatologist from my medical insurance. She was a woman in her 40s. She was average looking, a bit overweight. I noticed from the shape of her blouse that she had big breasts.
She asked the reason for the consultation, " itchiness at groin area.." I said embarrassed. After general inquiries about health, she said (a bit harshly) “Let me see the crotch, it may be standing ...”
The doctor stood staring at about 1 meter: “Lift up a little the penis so I can see the skin of the scrotum” she said with a hint of impatience.
She took a magnifying glass, approuched and examined without touching the skin for some seconds. I think she was thinking I was making up the story, but it was obvious that I had a real problem, the skin was red and bruised
“It is probably contact dermatitis. I recommend that you wear 100% cotton underwear and do not use laundry soap to wash them, it is usually allergy to soap”... And she prescribed a topical anti-allergy. “This drug has corticosteroid, you can not use for long, I want to see you again in 10 days.”
I came back in 10 days, it had completely improved. This time the doctor ask to me lie down on the table, put on gloves and began to examine... It included penis, scrotal area and inner thighs.
It was a very warm day, my balls were looseing, and a bit more sensible… She performed a meticulous physical exam to the scrotum, moved to the right, then to the left. I thought that she was a little rude and she squeezed lightly each testicle to examine the skin with the magnifying glass. In a moment I felt an discomfort, a slight pain, and I made a grunt, she said laughing: “sorry, mother nature wasn't very benevolent leaving the testicles so exposed”
“You have improved dermatitis, you can discontinue use of the anti-allergy.” She recomended that I should wear 100% cotton underwear and wash them with mild soap and do not use laundry soap..
I'm a shy person. At no time did I have an erection, it was more embarrassing than pleasurable.
Afterwards I thought that she must have noticed me looking at her blouse and that's why she took “revenge” by being a little rude during the exam...

And your endocrinologist? How old was she? Was she pretty? Do you think she needed to examine your balls?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next