CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:41 am 
Newly Registered User

It was watching an Asian cfnm video. The guy was vastly outnumbered by ladies who overpowered and stripped him against his will.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:51 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

heyfalcon1057 wrote:
Torrey Pines
(True story that happened to me)

One time I was with friends hiking around Torrey Pines in sunny San Diego. I had to pee bad. Unfortunately there were people everywhere. Normally I’d step off the trail or stand behind a bush, but it was too crowded to find any privacy. It wasn’t just the privacy that held me back. People were so packed that peeing on someone by accident was a legitimate concern. I now deeply regretted drinking so much orange juice at breakfast. Why did I drink so much water on the trail?

Suddenly, one guy in our group pointed out a small free standing men’s restroom. I was saved! I ran towards my salvation only to discover a line once inside. Both stalls of this bathroom were occupied and locked. Meanwhile, there were only two urinals with six guys standing in line for each. I took my place in line and tried not to think about it, but I kept hearing the steady streams of urination and also running water from sinks.

I was now clenching my but muscles tight. I was also gripping the base of my tee shirt tugging it with both hands and twiddling my thumbs against the material. I was doing my best to restrain from doing the “pee pee” dance. I was in college (my 20’s) and that embarrassing dance is reserved solely for little kids about to wet their pants. I was a college guy and determined not to wet mine nor do the full dance. College boys don’t “pee pee” dance, but I nearly was. I was running out of time. Time, it seemed, was passing rapidly like water sprayed out of a boys hose.

Fortunately, I would have no belt buckle or zipper to slow me down once It finally became my turn at the urinal. I was wearing small loose fitting basketball shorts and a soft athletic tee shirt; both of which, could easily be moved out of the way in an instant. I noticed neither urinal had dividers beside it. Normally the lack of dividers beside urinals bothers me as I tend to like my privacy. However, when your bladders about to explode, privacy quickly falls off the list of concerns.

Little by little the line shrunk until only one guy stood between me and the sweet release of that tiny urinal—if it could even be called a urinal. It looked more like a salad bowl fastened low on the wall. However, that little metal bowl jutted out from the wall a fair distance. Now I understood why all the guys had stood so far back from the two urinals. They needed to arch their streams down into the bowls. This left a large distance between the peeing boy and his bowl. An overweight adult could have easily walked between each guys Peter and where the urinals sat fastened in place. My boy spout would definitely be on total display for any guy wanting to watch. In that moment I didn’t even care. I just had to go. The pressure was so intense that I think I had now started sweating. My body was trying to shed water anyway it could.

The boy ahead of me was still going. He’d been peeing an impressively long time. Clearly, he’d had to wait as long as I had, judging by how quickly the line filled up behind me. I was sure I would soon double his whizzing record. I imagined I might even set a new world record for the longest piss.

My eyes were so focused on the upcoming tin prize that I had failed to conduct a scan of the restroom. Why would I? It was a boys restroom. If boys wanted to look at my pecker so be it! What I had failed to notice was that two young girls were also standing in the room holding hands. They were just standing waiting as their daddy called out from the stall occasionally. He did this to make sure they were still there as he was sitting for an extended bathroom stay. In my intense focus, I had somehow tuned out the father calling to his girls and even tuned out their high pitched responses.

Both girls stood just beside the urinal I was waiting for; yet even now, I hadn’t noticed them. Their wide girly eyes had been staring across the rotating display of penises for who knows how long. From the girls vantage point they could easily see the willies in front of both urinals. In fact, the urinals were so close together that us boys had to stand shoulder to shoulder.

The youngest girl was little, but still old enough to know that staring at boys wee wee’s was wrong. Meanwhile, her older sister looked too old to be standing in a men’s bathroom. She looked old enough to have gotten her period. She was a tween girl on the edge of becoming a teenager. No doubt she was extremely curious about the teen boy pop stars who probably decorated her walls at home. Today she was getting an education on the mysteries of boyhood. They both were. Boys and men of various age and size constantly stepped up, whipped it out for the audience, and showed these girls how they peed.

Months later, I would try and calculate a rough estimate of how many dicks these girls probably saw that day. It was clear their dad was one of those fathers that takes close to an hour for a bowel movement. I factored this in along with a stat I read online about the average person emptying their bladder in 21 seconds. At two new dicks on display every 21 seconds, these girls would have been able to inspect 342.8 penises before their dad finished “his business.” I’m sure it was less than that as some guys were peeing for close to a minute, but even every boy took a full minute that meant the girls saw 120 pricks—each for a full minute close-up inspection. The oldest girl was tall enough to have easily reached out and grabbed a hold of either boys fire hoses spraying before her eyes. No doubt these two girls were probably wondering why some boys didn’t have to pull back their foreskin to pee. I wonder their surprise at realizing every boy had a mushroom shower head regardless of whether it was hooded or not. Perhaps the younger one would later ask her mom, but the older one definitely wouldn’t. She knew full well she was spying on boys private parts.

I still hadn’t noticed the girls as I was so close to the sweet release of freedom. The young teen boy in front of me was now shaking it and began tucking it away. He zipped up and turned to head for the sink. Something made him jump in surprise? What was it? Probably the line had grown longer than he realized.

It was finally my moment for relief! I stepped up while pulling my tee shirt up past my abs. I yanked down the front of my shorts spilling out my cock and balls. I didn’t care. I had to go. I began letting the water works fly.

It had been a long hot hike and my nut sack hung down like a hairless pink sack of large Avocados. Meanwhile, my trouser snake stuck out a little having become ever so slightly engorged while waiting my turn in line. Sometimes a boys penis will fill up with blood when he really needs to pee. I’ve even heard some guys can get erections from the urge to pee, but usually mine is just a slight chubby—well below half mast in angle, but lengthened a bit to between 6-7 inches. So what if the guys saw, I thought. I looked proper hung! It was an impressive display of boy bits that left me feeling quite proud (for the moment).

I also felt release. That sweet release of freedom from letting my urine gate flow. The mere pressure of my rubber water cannon seemed to hold it up on its own at just the right angle for peeing. I didn’t even bother to grab hold of my spout. I just kept holding my clothes out of its way. The relief was so satisfying that I just closed my eyes in utter enjoyment at the draining of my main vein. I could feel the open air swirl around my pink twig and berries providing a blissful cooling sensation. I had little to no hair then except for short whisps of pubes just above my shaft. My genitals were full grown in my 20’s, but I’d hardly grow any body hair till I hit almost thirty.

On I peed, no longer feeling rushed. With my eyes closed it no longer felt like I was in a crowded bathroom. I could hear the nearby ocean waves and I imagined myself alone and naked on the beach peeing into the surf. Meanwhile, I was literally blind to the unobstructed view I was providing my female admirers. I must have peed for three minutes! While this may have seriously cut into the number of dicks these girl would get to see, they remained silent as mice. They were getting a nearly three minute eyeful of the whol’ package. My whole package.

Eventually I opened my eyes and caught hold of something or someone’s standing right beside me! I glanced to my left and saw both girls staring at my hose with gobsmacked expressions. Actually the little girl stood slack jaw gobsmacked. Meanwhile, her older sister was wide eyed and grinning ear to ear. I jumped a bit in alarm causing my penis to bob and my balls to bounce and dance about. Now both girls were smiling at the obscene pink puppet show I was putting on for them. I tried to hold out my left hand sideways like a visor shielding my nudity, but the two girls simply side stepped towards the wall for a more head on view. What could I do? I couldn’t put my hand directly in front of my stream without bathing it in urine. Plus, I couldn’t just stop going. I still had a lot of pee left in the tank. Unable to cover my nude display, I dropped my hand to my side along with any pretense of hiding the goods.

The girls quickly teetered back forward. They much preferred the close up view they had been enjoying earlier. I didn’t. It was almost like I could feel the breath from their little excited faces on my naked boy tackle. How long had I stood there peeing? How long before my stream would finally run out? I was their own private naked boy fountain spraying for their amusement and making all their voyeuristic wishes come true. I was growing tired of being on display like a nude Greek statue. Was I also growing? I quickly glanced down between between my naked legs at the fleshy objects that captured the girls unwavering attention. Phew! Fortunately, I wasn’t becoming aroused.

I did notice the girls occasionally glance over at the steady stream of penises rotating through the urinal beside me. However, these girl had clearly decided that my meat and potatoes were the stars of their new favorite show. Should I be flattered or mortified? After all they’ve both already seen a large sampling of boy goods. The older girl occasionally glanced up at my blushing face. I was beginning to think she was developing a crush on me. I was mercifully nearing the end of my stream and couldn’t wait to tuck lance and the boys away.

Just then a guy stepped up to the urinal beside me and whipped out an impressive display of his own pink ham and eggs. His size matched mine, but this quickly stole the girls glances as he was now the newly discovered dick in the room. This was the prefect distraction for my situation! My stream had just run out and I no longer felt any qualms about doing the “shake” knowing my audience was distracted.

I seized my chance taking hold of my penis with four fingers and began shaking every last drop of urine out. Normally while finishing, I would wiggle my willie subtly, but I desperately wanted to get the heck out here. I furiously shook my goods up and down like my rod and reels had just hooked a jittery cod. The end result left my balls swinging between my legs like a dangling pink basket swing set of plums. What I had failed to consider, was that a dancing meat puppet would clearly be more entertaining to the girls than a stationary faucet of comparable size. I realized both girls had resumed staring at my “three man show” with eyes somehow even wider than before.

I quickly dropped my tallywacker freezing in embarrassment. I was no longer peeing nor holding my unit. I was simply standing their blushing while my naked boyhood swung back and forth in the free air. I continued motionless in shock with all my boy glory hanging out much to the delight of these two girls. My skin colored pendulums had almost swayed to a stop now when suddenly their dad called out sitting in a nearby stall. “Are you two still in here?”

This snapped me out of it and I began tucking my boy tackle away. At the same time, the older girl had pushed her head forward while shouting back “Yes daddy!” The alarm of her sudden loud response shouted right across my goods made me flinch a little; which, nearly resulted in me accidentally whacking her face with my frank and beans as I had lifted them to tuck them back in my shorts. It was a narrow miss between my pink bat and her face. I was so thankful my baseballs hadn’t grazed her soft cheek. That would be mortifying, plus I’m no pedophile. I would never whip it out knowingly in front of any girl to pee. Avoiding a situation like that is the whole reason I ran into this men’s room in the first place. This was why I waited patiently inline rather than whipping it out in the sun for any girl to see. Oh the irony.

Both girls continued staring wide eyed with their eyes firmly fixed between my legs even though I had already tucked away my bits and bob. I had also just dropped my tee shirt back over my abs. The curtain had dropped, but the girls eager smiles pled for an encore of abs including a repeat solo performance by my Peter. There would not be one. These girls had enjoyed close to a full five minutes of my frontal nudity and I wasn’t about to simply give them more. I retreated to the sink and began quickly washing my hands

Their dad called out again saying “daddy might be a little while” and asking if they were still there.

The older girl seemed clearly annoyed at having to shout a response. She much preferred to go unnoticed in the overcrowded bathroom. Her goal was to stay silent and still on her perverted wildlife safari rather than calling attention to herself as she had just now done again. She clearly hated how many boys in line took notice of her and her sister from her shouting. Many boys in line instinctively covered over their fully clothes crotches, but what could they do? They all had to pee. Soon it would be their turn at the front of the line to whip it out and pee for the delight of the girls. Some boys would be soft, some tiny, and some possibly and humiliatingly aroused. Their were young boys, teen boys, college boys, and one or two dads. What would the girls think when they saw a big black hairy monster? Perhaps they had already seen several.

I wondered which is worse? Not knowing two girls are gawking at your private’s or fully knowing they are and feeling helpless to stop them as they watch your privates pee? Probably the latter, but the former means you might give them a longer show complete with extra shakes and bounces. I had endured the misfortune of both scenarios.

I was still excruciatingly mortified. I quickly washed my hands and tried to bolt out the door, but there was a steady stream of incoming guys preventing me. I paused by the door and glanced over at the girls next contestants at the urinals. Perhaps the girls were playing a game of “guess the penis length or size of his jewels” just before each boy whipped it out. One of the boys at the urinal was a teenager and the other looked likely to be in college. Both boys timidly whipped themselves out, but soon discovered how fruitless it was trying to hide their goods from their female gawkers. Even from by the door I could easily see both boys dicks and ballsacks as they began peeing golden arched streams. Meanwhile, the girls had a front row seat to the never ending parade of peeing penises and they weren’t about to stop watching anytime soon!

My girl friends asked what was up when I came out of the bathroom sweating and beet red. I probably looked like I'd been jerking it. I was too embarrassed to tell them I’d just flashed two girls my junk for almost five minutes. A short time later my guy friend emerged from the same bathroom Crimson and sweating. Those two bathroom gawkers had clearly seen all he was packing too. He later told me that he was half way through peeing when he finally noticed the girls. He said it was embarrassing having to finish peeing knowing those two girls faces were staring at every detail of his boy bits. He confessed to a lot of stopping and starting of his stream, but eventually he’d managed to finish and close up his fly.

Somewhere out there are two sisters with a story of viewing between 120-342.8 boys dicks and twice as many testicles. And one of those sets of cock and balls was mine. Who knows, if they were local girls they may have gotten away with this stunt a few more times thereby possibly doubling or tripling the number of dicks they inspected. It’s odd to think that these two girls were seeing more dicks in one afternoon then most people would ever see. The oldest girl is really going to know what she likes when she hits high school; that is if she's not already in ninth grade.

This reminds me of my experience in my teens during an intermission of a concert. The mens door was propped open and the ladies outside had a view straight down the line of 10 urinals. A group of teen girls was positioned to be looking straight the line where they saw all the men and boys peeing. Like in your situation they would have seen hundreds of dicks over that 20 minutes. I've not seen young girls smile as broadly as I did that day. They literally craned their necks for a better view!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:07 am 

First true experience was back in high school. Two of my friends (girls) both lived on the same street as me so we hung out a lot. One of my friends had a sauna in her basement that we all made good use of during winter break of senior year. While the three of us normally just wore bathing suits, one day the conversation while we were in the sauna got to the point about how it was normal for Europeans to go nude in saunas. I remarked about how nice that would probably feel, and then one of my friends said that nothing's holding me back. Without thinking about it I stood up and whipped my trunks off. They both looked me up and down and laughed a bit and made some jokes. There wasn't really anything weird to it, even as I didn't put my clothes on for a long time while we were just hanging out in the basement afterwards. It was very casual, which is what made it so cool for me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 am 

my first time i was 18. my friends and i were riding around with 2 older girls. one of em had a crush on my friend. she suggested we play strip pedido. they both were up front. we 3 were in the back. before to long all 3 of the guys were maked in the back. the girl with the crush clain
med she lost her lighter. she pulled over and turned on ber domelight. she made each of us spread our legs as she and her friend looked for the lighter. there eyes just stuck to each of our penises. then she said "oops, its veen in my hamds the whole time". they then rated each of our penises. we drove around for maybe another half an hour with us naked and them aiming tbe rear,view mirror at our privates.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:14 am 

A couple of years ago. I decided to visit nudist beach in my hometown. I was very nervous but I did it. Firstly I felt embarrassed, but then I started to feel myself like fish in the water. A lot of girls saw my cock and it's one of the best memory of flashing which I ever have.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:16 pm 

Friend of a friend when I was 20.

When I was in college I spent a lot of time with an older man, "Uncle" Ted, in his late 40's for sex and because he liked my willingness to have my bare butt spanked. One day while we were out somewhere we met his friend Betty, an older woman in her late 50's. A few days later Ted told me he'd told Betty all about my liking to be spanked and that she'd said she'd love to see me naked and spank my chubby bare butt. My face must have shown surprise and interest so he asked if I wanted to try it. That was a yes. Then he said "She'll be in charge. You'll do as you're told?" That was a bit scary, but another yes. The idea of having an older woman see me naked and spank my bare butt sounded scary but fun. Ted seemed to like the idea too and I knew he'd want to hear every detail.

That weekend Ted called me and told me Betty's address and to get my butt over there. Betty knew what to do and I'd better be obedient for her. I got there fast and rang the doorbell.

"Well, here's spanky boy. I hear Ted beats your bare butt."

"Yes, Maam."

"Get in here, kid. Ted said you want me to spank your chubby bare butt."

"Yes, Maam."

Betty led me into the living room, sat down and looked me square in the face.

"You won't feel a spanking on your pants. Get naked."

I stripped to my undies and stood there enjoying my situation.

"Those, too, kid. Then get over my knee."

"Whoah. You're in the Dickie Do Club, aren't you? Your belly sticks out farther than your dickie do."

While Betty laughed at her joke I went over her knee.

I was expecting light taps, but she really let my bare butt have it hard.

"Stop squirming." WHAACK!

Betty not only spanked harder than I expected. She kept it up for way longer than I expected. She beat my chubby bare butt good.

When it was over we sat there and talked for a couple hours. Betty never said I could put my clothes on and I was happy to stay naked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 pm 
Village Drifter

I had my first few cfnm experiences without even realizing that it was in fact a cfnm experience. In retrospect I realized years later that the experiences were actually my sexual awakening without me knowing it at the time, but having a profound impact on sex life as an adult.

I visited my aunt and three nieces who was all a little older than me. In fact I was about 6 years old and they were 7,9 and 11 years old.

I can't remember exactly how it got to the point one evening that we played the "show me yours and I'll show you mine" game. The room was dimly lit so I so virtually nothing when my my 9 year old niece took her knickers down.

Then it was my turn to let my pants down. Even today as I write this I still recall the butterflies of trepidation when I got up from the bed, stood in front of them and pulled my pants down. Apparently it was their first time seeing a naked boy. It was their facial expressions and giggles that got me all excited, I later realized. I felt this unfamiliar stir in my pants after I had pulled up my pants and I remember my stiff little erection. I'm sure I had erections before then, but can't remember it. This is my very first conscious memory of an erection.

The other two did not show theirs as I was informed they look just the same as my middle niece's.

This was the first but not the last cfnm experience with these nieces of mine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm 

For me it was my neighbors, was normal growing up in the back garden and then it got to that point when you started to realise it was a bit different.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:28 pm 

I would say my first experience was as a teenager when I got injured in the groin area.
At first I was in so much pain that I didn't care who was watching my penis. It was after the surgery, when nurses started to come to check on me that I started to fantasize about it.

It was the first time women touched me down there so I guess that's why I wanted to get/see more of it.

When I think about this, I even start wondering if those were also the first times I had reactions. When I first was admitted, they called a young intern to assist the doc and she had a little bit of a shocked face. Was it because my injury was bad or because of my size? :D
Same thing with a couple of nurses the following day. While one disrobed me to check, the other one took a peek and quickly got out of the room with a surprised look.

I guess I'll never know what went through their minds.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:26 am 

My first CFNM experience is when i got brazillian waxing :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:01 pm 

Never had one but wish for one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 pm 

Hello everyone
For me nothing very original. I regularly go to naturist beaches (in France). There are often topless girls and girls in swimsuits (often young people, I am under 30).
I have lived it often, but I observe it very regularly.
Always in the lead this group of Germans (family and friends) where only men (of all ages) were naked. None of the women.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 pm 

When i was a kid, there was a public toilet nearby arcade. Female students watched me peeing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:47 pm 
Village Vagabond

Was skinny-dipping at a river in rural Italy, and 3 old grey-haired women walked by and took a gander at me and the other men. They openly laughed and gawked and noone seemed bothered by it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:05 pm 

Group holiday with some girls I knew. We all got a bit drunk one night and decided it would be fun to all jump naked into the pool. Only the guys in the group had to go first. So we went for it. Looking back, I don't think I'd have had the courage without the alcohol. But the memory of being fully naked in front of some girls I had jerked to for years is something I'll always remember. Oh, and the girls did follow us, but made us look away until they got into the water :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 am 

I was away on a trip with several people men/women. Me and one of the women had a little bet about the world cup results. And it ended up with one night me and her going down to the lake and both jumping in naked because of who won. Not strictly CFNM but her seeing me naked was very arousing. She even teased me about the water being cold. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:58 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

mastrodd wrote:
When i was a kid, there was a public toilet nearby arcade. Female students watched me peeing.

Were they in the room or could they see in from outside?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:03 am 

My first was during a routine physical examination with a female doctor. Although it was just due to scheduling by the office, I've now found myself trying to make an appointment with other female doctors, as it provides a nice benefit to an otherwise unpleasant experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:55 pm 
Village Drifter

I saw a guy changing in the corner of a beach once. It wasn’t a nude beach but he wasn’t wearing anything under his shorts. It was quite nice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:13 pm 
Village Drifter

mastrodd wrote:

How did they get in?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 64  Next