CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:55 am 

My first CFNM was in high school in the UK when I was 12 years old. I had dance class and normally the boys would get changed in the boys changing rooms and the girls would get changed in the girls changing room then we would all meet up in the dance hall to begin dance class. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the boys changing room was closed because someone had decided to block the toilets and flood the changing room. The boys then had return to the dance hall and get changed there. Me and about five of my friends were late getting back to the dance hall and everyone had already changed by the time we got back. The dance teacher (female and very attractive, similar in looks to Natalie Portman) made us get changed in front of the entire class. We tried to go to a corner to get changed but this was no use as the dance hall was open plan and there was nothing to hide behind. All the girls were smiling and laughing at us while we were getting undressed. The dance teacher was also looking at us getting changed. Once we got changed the class continued as normal. The girls went back to the girls changing room to get changed after class and the boys got changed in the dance hall. The teacher did come up to us after class had ended to apologies for making us change in front of everyone.

Never in my life have I felt so vulnerable! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Although we never got truly naked (at most down to our underwear and socks), this feeling of absolute vulnerability in front of attractive girls is what got me hooked on CFNM!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:35 am 

My first true cfnm experience was when a girl came in boys locker room when I was changing and I was fully naked. She looked at me and then smiled. I was like 13 back then, and she was pretty hot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 am 

My first CFNM experience was at school swimming courses where the boys had wash out their swimming trunks in an open area.
There the teachers were controlling if you really wash your swimming trunks. My swimming teachers both where female and also the girls from the class, who didn't had to wash their swimming suits, where passing this area so they all where able to check up the boys.
In this time I also realized that this arouses an interesting feeling of embarrasment AND exitment in me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:13 am 
Newly Registered User

So, not sure about first cfnm experience but one of my earliest ones was a punishment one. When I was about 12 or 13, my brother had done something to get into serious trouble. I think he had kicked in the door at the concession stand at a nearby baseball field but not totally clear about the timeline. I come from a large family - 8 kids, 5 boys and 3 girls. My oldest sister is 2 years older than me a and 1 year older than my brother. My other 2 sisters are younger, by 3 and 5 years. So my brother wasn't wearing a shirt, just shorts and underwear. That was typical for how we spent most of the summer. My dad made him drop both. He was already crying, both from knowing he was about to get his butt beat and from being naked in front of all my siblings except my oldest brother. So all 3 of my sisters saw him naked. My dad proceeded to tear his butt up with a bridle strap. A very painful alternative to a belt. When he finished, I inadvertently gave a sigh, probably glad it wasn't me and glad it was over for my brother. My dad mistook my sigh, I guess he thought I was making fun of my brother. He started swinging the strap at me and ordered my to strip too. I got 6 swings of the strap before my mother stopped him and explained that I wasn't doing anything wrong. My brother and I stood there for what seemed like forever, naked in front of our sisters and mom before we were told we could get dressed.

With so many of us in 1 house, there were plenty of situations where we boys were caught/seen naked. Many times the girls orchestrated situations where they got to see us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Never had a true personal experience but watching scenes in movies was my early experience. Hard to say what the first scene was, but Forgetting Sarah Marshal comes to mind as a mainstream one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:05 pm 
Village Drifter

My first true cfnm experience was one time i played soccer when i was about 13 years old. After the game was finished we boys went to shower and the girlfriend of my best friend went in to the shower. She laughed said hello boys and little boys and looked at our willys. That was some sort of embarassing but a cool moment to. I think that was the start of my cfnm fetish :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:02 pm 

Personally, I haven't experienced CFNM, but in my line of work, I have the opportunity to occasionally collaborate on stage plays and theatrical productions. In one show, I helped stage a scene in which a male actor had to display full frontal nudity not only in front of three female actresses (and four male actors), but also in front of a full audience. The show ran for three nights and one matinee. That particular scene always made the audience laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:29 pm 

toxic007 wrote:
my first CFNM experience was when i had gone for a massage, they did not provide any shorts to wear so you were supposed to be naked under the sheets. While massaging the front upper thigh she pulled the towel all the way up and everything was on display for a few minutes. when the massage ended she did not leave the room and i stood up naked and wore my clothes right in front of her.

I've yet to have an authentic experience, but something like that would be great.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:02 am 

During 7th grade when 2 girls entered the boys washroom on purpose. I was peeing and they were watching me, I gave my cock a couple of good shakes before I put it back in my pants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:27 am 

When I was backpacking through Europe about 20 years ago l stopped at a coed hot springs spa in the Czech Republic. I did not realize it until I got there, but most every male there went completely nude. Most of the women kept their bottoms on. It felt so liberating to be completely nude in front of (partially) clothed women. To the Europeans it was so natural. As they say, “when in Rome...”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Lived in an apartment where I was able to catch ladies coming past my bedroom and across from a sidewalk where women walked past all the time. I had several experiences....some awesome, some meh. I think about them often.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:26 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM happened when I was a teenager. Showing girls my dick while swimming etc. Think a lot of mine was pretty standard growing up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:00 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Kevindude wrote:
During 7th grade when 2 girls entered the boys washroom on purpose. I was peeing and they were watching me, I gave my cock a couple of good shakes before I put it back in my pants.

Did they say anything to you? How long were they in there?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:50 pm 
Village Drifter

It was college for me. I accidentally dropped my towel in front of a female friend and then before I could pick it up I answered my phone. I had completely ignored the towel and and just stood there and talked for a minute or two while she waited trying to play it cool.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

Brett wrote:
Lived in an apartment where I was able to catch ladies coming past my bedroom and across from a sidewalk where women walked past all the time. I had several experiences....some awesome, some meh. I think about them often.

My situation is similar in that I was the person passing by my neighbor's garage and saw him walking through the garage in a very casual way, wearing only a small and tight thong-style swim suit. I, being a male, work in my garage doing projects on people's cars, furniture, and other things to help them out. Most of time, I work with doors open in a thong; nude if the doors are closed.

So, I texted my neighbor about his being in a thong and whether he caught any "flack" about it. He's a man that has become a friend, having taught him how to make wine, work on vehicles, and the like, so he was very open about it. He stated that he doesn't dress that way around children, but is comfortable with it around adults and it's fine with his wife.

The upshot is that we now get together as couples with some of our older children, in their 30's and have been "allowed" to be nude at many gatherings. The women don't want to, allow us to be free in our nudity. No one minds and are supportive and have a lot of fun with it. Yes, people occasionally cop a feel, but nothing overtly sexual. It's truly liberating to be amongst women who are enjoying our nakedness, even when there's the occasional erection.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:49 am 

First real experience was with friends. The other couple were quite open, and it wasn't long before he had taken his clothes off and I was being encouraged to join them. It took me a while, but eventually I started to strip off and was left in just my underwear. After a few minutes, I just decided "hey they don't seem to mind" so I stood up and slipped my underwear off and that was that. It didn't take too long before I actually realised it wasn't that big a deal and started to enjoy myself and forget I was naked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:31 am 
Village Vagabond

My first CFNM happened as a child. There were several instances.

I grew up in 1950's Brooklyn. All the kids played on the street. Nobody wanted to "go in" to go to the bathroom. For girls, there wasn't many options. For boys, there was the alleyway. If a little boy had to go "pee pee" someone, usually an older girl would take him to the alleyway to do that. Very often, younger girls would tag along. I don't think that there was a girl on the block that didn't know what boys looked like "down there" before she started kindergarten. At that age, there was nothing sexual about that, but even then, I thought it was unfair. The girls got to see us, but we never got to see them.

I also bristled at the fact that every babysitter I knew was female.

My first adult CFNM started out accidentally when I was 25 years old. We had a very attractive 22-year-old friend living with us while she was looking for a new apartment. I was working out in the muddy garden when nobody else was home. I came in covered with mud and shed all including wet underwear and left it in the laundry room immediately inside the back door.

I walked down the hall to the shower. I came out, intending to go to my bed room to get dressed when I ran into my guest. Initially, I was in shock just seeing another person in the house which I thought was empty. Then I realized that I was totally naked, without even a towel, in front of her.

She looked at me and smiled. She said, "I was just about to make a cup of tea. Would you like some?"

I got over it and said, "Why not?" and turned heel and led her to the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Why should I? You've seen everything already."

She laughed. We spent about a half hour in the kitchen sitting, sipping tea and chatting before I finally got up, went to the bedroom and got dressed.

It was an odd mixture of embarrassment, but yet I was comfortable with the situation. I think it was because she was a very good friend and as sexy as she was, I was not interested in her that way. Beside, I was married and that might have been an issue with my wife :).

Other than having several female doctors, I've not been deliberately naked before women other than my wife. I would not go out of my way to engineer a CFNM situation, but I would not object if one should arise with either of my sisters-in-law and another woman who is a very good friend. So CFNM is for me, provided I am comfortable with the women and they are comfortable with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 am 
Village Vagabond

My second adult CFNM situation happened when I was in the Air Force. This was in the "bad old days" when some of the things we did were not only politically incorrect, but by today's standards, illegal.

So I am at the stag bar at a large air base during happy hour watching the strippers hired by the club. I had my flight suit on. It had a pocket on the upper inside leg where you kept a knife to use in survival situation. It was a "thing" in those days to rip the pocket off the flight suit of a fellow airman. Such a situation had just happened in the bar to someone else.

I got up to go to the bathroom. My squadron mates decided that they would try to embarrass me and paid one of the strippers to follow me into the men's room bearing the recently torn-off knife pocket. She opened the door and walked in and dangled it from her finger and said, "Is this yours?" Luckily, I had just finished peeing. I turned around and showed her, "Nope, I still have mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:23 am 

3 different instances as a youngster that stand out in my mind

Bathtime with my same age cousin, who was often in the room whilst I had my bath, but I was never in the room whilst she had hers

Using the swimming pool changing room during holidays when there were often girls there with their dads or big brothers. I, and their dads and big brothers, would shower naked and only about half of them would do so. I was never sure whether it was exciting, humiliating or frustrating that they could see my willy and I couldn't see their equivalent

Changing on the beach, where girls would always get a friend to hold a towel in front of them and boys would just pull down their pants and then look for their trunks to pull on. Sometimes I was that boy, sometime I was just nearby observing the contrast

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:35 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Mule wrote:
My first CFNM happened as a child. There were several instances.

I grew up in 1950's Brooklyn. All the kids played on the street. Nobody wanted to "go in" to go to the bathroom. For girls, there wasn't many options. For boys, there was the alleyway. If a little boy had to go "pee pee" someone, usually an older girl would take him to the alleyway to do that. Very often, younger girls would tag along. I don't think that there was a girl on the block that didn't know what boys looked like "down there" before she started kindergarten. At that age, there was nothing sexual about that, but even then, I thought it was unfair. The girls got to see us, but we never got to see them.

I also bristled at the fact that every babysitter I knew was female.

My first adult CFNM started out accidentally when I was 25 years old. We had a very attractive 22-year-old friend living with us while she was looking for a new apartment. I was working out in the muddy garden when nobody else was home. I came in covered with mud and shed all including wet underwear and left it in the laundry room immediately inside the back door.

I walked down the hall to the shower. I came out, intending to go to my bed room to get dressed when I ran into my guest. Initially, I was in shock just seeing another person in the house which I thought was empty. Then I realized that I was totally naked, without even a towel, in front of her.

She looked at me and smiled. She said, "I was just about to make a cup of tea. Would you like some?"

I got over it and said, "Why not?" and turned heel and led her to the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Why should I? You've seen everything already."

She laughed. We spent about a half hour in the kitchen sitting, sipping tea and chatting before I finally got up, went to the bedroom and got dressed.

It was an odd mixture of embarrassment, but yet I was comfortable with the situation. I think it was because she was a very good friend and as sexy as she was, I was not interested in her that way. Beside, I was married and that might have been an issue with my wife :).

Other than having several female doctors, I've not been deliberately naked before women other than my wife. I would not go out of my way to engineer a CFNM situation, but I would not object if one should arise with either of my sisters-in-law and another woman who is a very good friend. So CFNM is for me, provided I am comfortable with the women and they are comfortable with it.

How old were the boys who would pee? Did the girls hang around the alley to see boys pee?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64  Next