CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:57 pm 

not my experience but i witnessed a friend do it, that stuck in my mind a long time. he was an exhibitionist, any opportunity he'd strip off in front of girls. i never did it because i dont have that in me but id think about it. there reactions were always in good spirit, i think i was tempted to join in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

I had just received a massage from a very pretty Asian masseuse. I had been working out for more than a year, down to my "fighting weight" so quite muscular and lean. I had been loosely draped with a towel throughout the massage and it ended with her rubbing my legs up to my upper thighs under the towel. She had made several comments on my body and fitness, and I had just a slight swelling. Near the end she asked if there was anything else I needed working on. Somehow I mustered the courage to ask her if I could rub my own penis. She was surprised but said 'yes, of course'. I asked for some oil that she put in my hand, then she turned her back and stood by the sink facing the wall while I started. I was excited and got hard very soon while she stood 8 feet away with her back to me. Then I asked "do you want to see?" She said "Can i?"

So she turned around and walked over to watch me lay on my back as my erection grew. She said she had never seen a man do this before. I got up on my knees on the massage bed and she stood next to me watching. I get to 7 inches when hard, but I'm quite thick, 5.5 inches in diameter. Her mouth opened and she said "It is so BIG, it keeps growing, just like a baloon!" She stared as I stroked for about 5 minutes. I was now overtime and she would have had other customers waiting, so I never finished. She handed me a towel and watched closely as I rubbed off the oil, got up and put on my bikinis that were completely stretched out. I thanked her, and offered an extra tip, she refused the tip and thanked me. She had never seen that before and commented how lucky I am because my penis is so big. I asked to make an appointment again, but she was moving back to Taiwan at the end of the week.

She was very sweet, thanked me and gave me a hug before I left.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:18 pm 
Newly Registered User

I just joined today because I have always wanted to partake in this, and I finally did get a chance a few months ago. I posted an ad on Craigslist to be a nude housecleaner for a clothed female. I never thought I'd get a serious response, and I got a couple of "feelers" that didn't go anywhere, but one woman started a long email exchange with me and wanted me to come to her apartment. I was shocked that she would have a strange man come over under these circumstances (I offered to meet in a neutral site first), but anyway, I went over there, she gave me the quick tour and asked me to strip, which I did. She smiled and giggled when staring at my cock. It turns out she didn't want me to do any cleaning, she wanted me to put together something for her. Since i had to concentrate on the instructions it was hard for me to stay fully erect, but I was semi hard and dripping a LOT of precum. The woman was a little on the chubby side, but had a very cute face and wore a low cut top (with no bra) and short shorts to tease me while I was naked. I kept looking up at her and she kept smiling at me. At one point I turned around and bent over to pick something up and she reached over and slapped my ass. Anyway, after being naked in front of her for about 45 minuts, we were both totally horny and she asked me if I wanted to join her in the bedroom, and we had sex. That was an amazing afternoon, and I really want to do something like this again. If you live in SoCal, maybe you (female only) can be my next partner in this (and i'd do it in front of more than one woman at a time too, that would be super hot).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

I guess my only experience is that one time, at band camp.. no just kidding. I was on a trip on a resort in an all inclusive and there was this massage service. The cost was real cheap so i figured why not. I had never had a massage before. So i went to the beach before, dried up in the sun a little and went to my massage. I went there with my bathing suit and when i got there, the massage lady ask me to remove everything and gave me this small ass towel to cover up with. She did the massage and while i was on my stomach, everything went normal. Then she asked me to get on my back before leaving the room. When she came back, i was on my back with my towel covering up as much as possible, which wasn't as much as i'd like. Then she resumed the massage and when she got to massaging my leg, i obviously started to get hard. I could feel the towel lifting up. At one point, she even got so close that she touched my balls with the back of her hand. I just know the she could pretty much see everhthing at that point. That felt so exciting and thrilling. At that point, i was pretty much hoping for a happy ending type massage, but that never happened. She just finished the massage and i left.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:11 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

muppetteer wrote:
My first experience was probably when I was six years old. It was Sunday evening, and I'd just had a bath and had to pass my sisters room to get to mine. I wasn't really thinking at the time, but just walked out the bathroom as I normally would to go to my room. My sisters door was open as I passed. Usually, my sister (who was four years older) would just ignore me, but she obviously saw me completely naked and said something to initiate a conversation.

Without really thinking about it, I stopped to reply and stood in her doorway for about 15 minutes talking to her. She was engaging with me! I could see she was a little nervous (so was I) glancing up and down the entire time and prolonging the conversation. Each time I thought the conversation was over she asked me something else and was getting closer to me the entire time until she was right in front of me with a big smile on her face. And I was standing there completely naked the entire time we talked.

When she first noticed me, I seem to remember a shiver which went up my spine as I stood there and we talked. But, it wasn't a shiver in a bad way. I think I had an idea that I shouldn't be naked, but she was the one who started the conversation and kept talking to me. And she was paying an interest in me and smiling which was a complete change from normal, so I stayed talking. And I think I liked the feelings I was having. I must of, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

I remember being in my room afterwards getting changed and realising it was the most interest my sister had shown in me in a long time. I think something clicked in my head that if I wanted to get her attention I just needed to be naked.

The next week passed as usual, and on Sunday evening it was bath time again. I remember thinking if the same situation would happen again? I got undressed in my room and stood there for a few minutes as I built up the courage to walk to the bathroom, knowing I would pass her room naked. I opened the door, stepped outside and saw my sisters door was open. I walked the few steps towards it. As I passed, I glanced inside and she was sitting on the floor facing the door doing something. She looked up as I passed and smiled at me, but didn't say anything. I had my bath and remember being a little nervous about what was to come. But, it was a good kind of nervous.

I dried off and again stood in the bathroom for a couple of minutes building up the courage to walk back to my room, with the anticipation of last weeks encounter. I opened the door and nervously stepped outside. As I passed my sisters room, she was now standing by her door with a big smile on her face. She was obviously waiting for me, and said something to me right away. We both stood talking and after about 10mins she asked me about something in her room, and I went inside. I remember her sitting on her bed smiling as I stood in the middle of the room as we carried on the conversation. This must have been for another 10mins at least. As I left I was hooked.

The following week the same thing happened again. It sort of became a Sunday evening ritual that my sister would be waiting by her door after my bath. And after a while I got bolder...

OK, great story and a very interesting introduction to CFNM. But of course we (any way me) want to know what evolved in the time after this breaking of the ice of being naked with your sis. PM me if you don't want to talk publicly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:22 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

edgingexhib wrote:
muppetteer wrote:
My first experience was probably when I was six years old. It was Sunday evening, and I'd just had a bath and had to pass my sisters room to get to mine. I wasn't really thinking at the time, but just walked out the bathroom as I normally would to go to my room. My sisters door was open as I passed. Usually, my sister (who was four years older) would just ignore me, but she obviously saw me completely naked and said something to initiate a conversation.

Without really thinking about it, I stopped to reply and stood in her doorway for about 15 minutes talking to her. She was engaging with me! I could see she was a little nervous (so was I) glancing up and down the entire time and prolonging the conversation. Each time I thought the conversation was over she asked me something else and was getting closer to me the entire time until she was right in front of me with a big smile on her face. And I was standing there completely naked the entire time we talked.

When she first noticed me, I seem to remember a shiver which went up my spine as I stood there and we talked. But, it wasn't a shiver in a bad way. I think I had an idea that I shouldn't be naked, but she was the one who started the conversation and kept talking to me. And she was paying an interest in me and smiling which was a complete change from normal, so I stayed talking. And I think I liked the feelings I was having. I must of, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

I remember being in my room afterwards getting changed and realising it was the most interest my sister had shown in me in a long time. I think something clicked in my head that if I wanted to get her attention I just needed to be naked.

The next week passed as usual, and on Sunday evening it was bath time again. I remember thinking if the same situation would happen again? I got undressed in my room and stood there for a few minutes as I built up the courage to walk to the bathroom, knowing I would pass her room naked. I opened the door, stepped outside and saw my sisters door was open. I walked the few steps towards it. As I passed, I glanced inside and she was sitting on the floor facing the door doing something. She looked up as I passed and smiled at me, but didn't say anything. I had my bath and remember being a little nervous about what was to come. But, it was a good kind of nervous.

I dried off and again stood in the bathroom for a couple of minutes building up the courage to walk back to my room, with the anticipation of last weeks encounter. I opened the door and nervously stepped outside. As I passed my sisters room, she was now standing by her door with a big smile on her face. She was obviously waiting for me, and said something to me right away. We both stood talking and after about 10mins she asked me about something in her room, and I went inside. I remember her sitting on her bed smiling as I stood in the middle of the room as we carried on the conversation. This must have been for another 10mins at least. As I left I was hooked.

The following week the same thing happened again. It sort of became a Sunday evening ritual that my sister would be waiting by her door after my bath. And after a while I got bolder...

OK, great story and a very interesting introduction to CFNM. But of course we (any way me) want to know what evolved in the time after this breaking of the ice of being naked with your sis. PM me if you don't want to talk publicly.

I agree; a great story and introduction. I also wonder what happened next, and how long this went on. Please post, or PM me with details if you're more comfortable with that route.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:29 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Back in 1992 at 12, I was living in a very rural Indian village with my maternal grandparents, uncle, and aunt. I was living there for 1 year and brought up like any other village kids naked. We used to get dressed when needed like going to school, going to the market, etc. Boys nudity even up to 14 was allowed not only indoors but also in public places like open river ghats, riverbanks, village fields. First I was shy to be naked outdoor being a small-town boy who came to the village but later adapted. We did not have much choice back then.
One day my father's elder sister-my paternal aunt- came to pick me up to attain a relative's marriage. All my father's family got together as I moved to my aunt's house in the big city. My father being the youngest son I was the youngest among my 7 cousin sisters and 5 cousin brothers. All my brothers and sisters were 16 to 17 while I was 12 and did not hit puberty.
It was a very hot summertime. We all cousin brothers and sisters were sleeping together in a common room joining two large size beds together. At midnight we had a powercut. As my aunt came to our room to check on us, she saw me sleeping with completely wet shorts and a t-shirt drenched with perspiration. She lifted me up and in my drowsy state, I noticed she took my shirt pants, and undies off and throw them in the wash basket. She left me totally naked to sleep. She had no other option as I only brought one set dress to wear at home. Also, she saw me getting naked in front of everybody in the village and thought I did not develop shyness yet. As she stripped me naked I got comfortable and got back into a deep sleep. I did not comprehend at that moment I was sleeping totally naked in front of all my cousin brothers and sisters.
Being the youngest I was the one who woke up late at 9 AM. All my cousins woke up one to two hours before. So when I opened my eyes I saw all my cousin sisters and brothers circled around my bed giggling. I found myself completely naked laying down on the bed. With shame, I closed my eyes. It's not a rural village, its a city, and all my brothers, sisters were not accustomed to seeing boys be naked after 8 like that. I was a continuous giggle and smirk. Not only I was naked in front of my cousin's sister but also in front of my four aunts.
My cousin sisters were like " you still get naked in front of everybody at this age?"
I rushed to my aunt to get my clothes back but she told me that she had washed it and it would take some time to dry and as I did not have any extra clothes except one set of good dress to wear at the party. She did not bother to ask elder cousin brothers to lend me some clothes by saying " you spend time like this naked in villages why are you shy now? We have all seen you completely naked and you have nothing to hind that we have not to see. You are the youngest, just 12. do not need to be shy in front of cousins and uncles and aunties."
Though I was ashamed to be naked in front of all of them. At 1 PM after shower My clothes got dry and I put them back on. I was prolonged 12 hr complete nudity for me.
From that incident in that marriage party, I was treated like a baby by my cousins. Whenever I said something cousin sisters used to stop me by saying " no one wants your option. Your are just a child. You get naked in front of everybody, your sisters, your aunties. you bath naked with bathroom doors open. after shower needs to be checked by aunties that you properly cleaned yourself. you have not developed shame yet. You are not mature enough to give an opinion"
aunties found my innocent nudity very cute and I had some naked pictures with my cousins taken. after a few days they brought me more clothes. My parents joined the party later.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:28 am 

This isn't story. It's my real life true experience. So, you can believe it or not .

When I was in class 5, age 14( maybe, I can't remember actually ) I lived in a flat. My neighbor aunt has two daughter. One was my same age, and the other was two years younger than me.

It was hot summer and I used to bath totally naked and also used to roam my home naked. I used to play with them most often time. One day, my mom went to their house for some reason and I was preparing for bathing and watching TV naked unconsciously. I didn't know that our entrance door was opened. And I was watching TV and touching my hanging balls and playing with my Penis. In that time, they came without knowing me for playing and quietly they started watching me. As soon as I saw them, I swiftly hide my privates and ran towards bathroom naked. For the first time they saw my balls, penis and my ass and started laughing very loudly and saying shame! shame!
When I was in the bathroom, they said before leaving was: I see your all of yours things...ha ha ha. The two sister then leave my house.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:04 pm 
Village Drifter

When I was about 12 years old on holiday with my dad and my step mom who had recently just gotten a boob job the year before. We were staying in a hotel and were in the pool before myself and my step mom decided we would go into the Sauna. It was a relatively large sauna room and we bother entered with our swim stuff on as would be the norm in these resort saunas but little did we know we would be the only ones with any kind of clothing on. I didn't know where to look and neither did my step mom. But then she did something I really didn't expect and she took off her bikini top. So here I am, 12 years old, with an absolutely raging hard on and not knowing where to look. All I knew was that I could not stand up and leave as my boner would be clear for all to see. Still turns me on now thinking about it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 am 
Village Drifter

Haven't personally had any true CFNM experiences, but I need to schedule a physical soon and thinking about requesting a female doctor to give me the exam. I like the thought of being thoroughly inspected, poked, and prodded while naked by a professionally accomplished woman...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:25 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was in college, my buddy and I were pranksters. He had a girlfriend that he'd always rib and crack jokes with. We were going to go out to the bars with her and her friend, but we were still studying for a test when she called and asked if we were ready to go. He said "we're not dressed yet" but she could come over and we would go out. Then he hung up and said "what if we really weren't dressed?"

I have always been a closet exhibitionist, so I was game for his prank. We undressed and just sat casually in our living room, completely naked each with a book covering our genitals, acting like everything was normal. So his girlfriend and her roommate - both of who were really cute - walked in and just bust out laughing. We both played it cool like "what's up?" I then said we would go get dressed (exposing my entire backside for them) and the cute roommate says "oh, you don't have to!" which totally turned me on!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm 

I remember two times I was involved in CFNM incidents as a kid but can not remember which was first. I would have been nine or ten years old.
I was staying over at a friends place one weekend and was in the bath when my friend’s sister came in to wash her hands. She was a year older.
I suddenly felt nervous as I sat there naked in the bath and she was less than a metre away at the basin. Then as I watched her out the corner of my eye I saw her turn towards the bath and lean over to look down. I was horrified at the time and stretched my arm across to try and protect my modesty while acting like I hadn’t seen her look!
The second experience happened at home. After school I was heading to the pool in our backyard. My sister was in the yard with a friend of hers. As I came past wearing only my swimmers. My sister grabbed me. Holding me in a hug she reached down and pulled down my swimmers. She had me held tight towards her. But to my extreme embarrassment she then twisted me around to face her friend while holding my arms so I couldn’t cover myself. Her friend told my sister to stop and seemed to genuinely feel bad that I had been exposed like this, but the next day at school she walked past me and in front of her friends giggled and said “I saw you naked!”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 am 

My sister saw me and my best friends skinny dipping we were like 16 I remember being so embarrassed for months xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 pm 
Village Drifter

My maid stripped me down, spanked and bathed me every day

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:46 pm 

I was about 12 years old and I was at my aunt's home. I had to come from bathroom to the living room without clothes. She looked at me and smirked. The she came to me and touched my butt and squeezed it then gave me clothes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 pm 
Village Vagabond

I didn't make the connection to CFNM until recently, but my first girlfriend back in highschool talked me into stripping naked for her but was too shy to do it herself at first. I think she could tell I secretly liked it, because even after I had seen her naked she would always make me strip first and tease me, dragging it out before finally doing it herself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:12 am 

At about 15 years old, I had to get a sports physical to be able try out for the school football team. My appointment was right after I was just in gym class and didn't have any time to shower. I show up and it's a female doctor who's giving me the exam and I had to apologize profusely for my sweaty balls as she examined me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:54 pm 

When I was 14, it became apparent that I had a medical issue with my bottom. I went to my mom and told her I had a problem with my bum and would she take a look at it. This was hard to do because we were a very conservative family that never saw each other undressed (I have a brother and 2 sisters). Mom asked me some questions and then had me lay down on her bed. She pulled off my gym shorts and underwear and told me to raise my knees up to my chest. After looking at my bottom, she decided to make a doctors appointment.

My family doctor examined my anus/rectum and then he referred me to a surgeon. The surgeon diagnosed a rectal fistula and scheduled surgery for two weeks later. This was all very embarrassing, and outside my family, I only told my best friend (and asked him not to tell anyone).

The day before the surgery, my mom took me to the hospital, we registered, and then they took me to my room where the nurses got me settled for the operation in the morning. Later, after a light supper, my mom said goodbye, said she would see me in the morning before surgery, and went home.

About an hour after my mom left, I was in my hospital bed watching TV, when a young female nursing aide entered my room. She introduced herself as Nancy, a Certified Nursing Assistant, and she was there to shave me for my operation. WHAT!?! Nobody informed me of this and I asked her if there was a male nurse that could do the job. She said, “Not really, and you’re on the pediatric floor, so I’m going to do it”.

The next 35 minutes were the most embarrassing of my life! She had me hop off the bed and remove my underwear while she put a piece of plastic on top of the bed sheets. Nancy ordered me back on the bed to rest on my forearms with my butt up in the air. With a basin of warm water and shaving cream, she proceeded to shave my bum—including the crack and especially around my little butt hole. Nancy toweled me dry and told me to flip over.

I thought we were done, but Nancy said she wanted to shave the front. “My surgery is on my bottom —-so I don’t think that’s necessary,” I pleaded. I wasn’t a hairy boy in the first place, and I reached puberty kind of late, so I didn’t have a whole lot of pubic hair to remove. She paused and considered my plea. “No”, she said, “you’re my only patient tonight, so let’s get started.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

some pretty hot stories on here lol. The closest I've gotten was out at a ranch with a friend, I asked the lady there where the bathroom was and she pointed to a single tree over in the grass. I think she watched me from behind while I peed lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:10 pm 

The first one I can remember was when I was 14 and had broken my leg pretty badly, needed surgery and I was in for a week.

One of the girls I was friendly with at school came to see me, and I was fast asleep.
It was in the summer and I was naked under the sheet.

I woke up feeling cool air on my body, I opened my eyes and saw she had lifted the sheet at the side and was looking under at my dick.
I just lay there like you do when you have woke up and aren't fully awake, but then my eyes came into focus and I saw her.
She didn't see I'd woke up and carried on looking for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only 30 seconds.
I then said hi, and pretended I hadn't caught her. She let go of the sheet and said hi, but started blushing pretty quickly.
I didn't make out I'd caught her and we chatted like normal.

About 10 minutes later some of my other friends came (all boys) and then there wasn't an opportunity for me to mention it to her.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 64  Next