CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:12 pm 
Newly Registered User

Always been interested in being naked in public places while hiding. Made the move to stop hiding so much. One day did my first World Naked Bike Ride and was instantly hooked. 6 WNBRs down so far, many more to come!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:06 am 
Newly Registered User

When I was about 19 I was playing truth or dare with some friends at a party. I was slightly drunk and chose dare without thinking too much. Unbeknownst to me a few people had already stripped to their underwear whilst I was off in another room.

I was dared to walk to the end of the road wearing just a t-shirt. People were shocked and they didn't quite know whether to enforce it, I was scared and although I knew I wanted to do it (there were mostly girls there, ones I knew quite well and ones I was attracted to) I wasn't sure if I would. I'm not quite sure what happened as my memory isn't the best but essentially the dare was revoked then I acted deliberately cocky to get it reinstated. It was on.

I knew no one really expected me to go through with it and I didn't want to be too eager to get naked in front of everyone, so I put on a fairly long jumper, took everything else off and set off. I figured that if I was mostly covered up no one could accuse me of flashing but something might still happen. I got to the end of the street without incident, I'd left before anyone had even really got chance to realise I was actually go through with it and so leave the room they'd been in. The road was, as exepcted, deserted.

On the way back to the house one girl had come to the end of the drive. She stopped me and demanded that I show her, I always regret not doing so but I jumped past her. She tried to pull up the jumper and maybe got a flash of my bum, but I'm not sure.

In front of the house were three girls who I lived there with. I'd dated one briefly a year or so previously and then there was one who I'd fancied for ages but nothing had ever happened between us. The one I fancied stopped me and said that she didn't believe I was naked apart from the jumper. At that point I was thinking a bit more clearly so just told her she could check if she liked. I stood still in front of her and she put her hand to the bottom of the jumper, I didn't move. She waited seeming unsure, the girl who'd been at the drive arrived and told her to do it. She looked up at me, I grinned and she finally yanked it up.

She yelped in surprise but must have held it up for about 5 seconds, I stayed still till she dropped it down. I was able to see all four girls have a good look. We went back in to the house and, although they said in general terms to people there that I'd done the dare, they didn't mention the part at the end in detail.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:00 am 

Wow, I’ve read through some of your experiences and I’m really jealous of a lot of you. My story is probably lame by comparison but it’s done a lot for me over the last few years. This was back in 2013, I was kind of drunk coming home after a long night out and I decided I would pester my roommate before I went to bed. Instead of knocking, as I normally do, I just barged in the door to find himself fully erect and stroking his cock like a madman. He had headphones on and must not have heard me at first and I just stood there, completely red faced, watching him go town on himself for what felt like an eternity. Finally he saw me and panicked and I apologized and walked out. I was so turned on by it that I wanted to emulate that experience somehow but it seems more difficult to be a woman and finding yourself in a situation like this so I’ve become really into seeking out cfnm material on the Internet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:51 am 
Newly Registered User

As a teenager my girlfriend told me she wanted to show my cock to one of her friends whose boyfriend was circumcised and who had never seen an uncircumcised one. I agreed and a few days later I met them both and my g/f took my trousers and pants right off so her friend could see all she wanted. While they were dicsussing it at length another friend turned up and they decided they wanted to show her too. So I found myself exposed to three of my female friends for about an hour and loved it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:58 am 

My first was an accident. I was in a hotel on a business trip. I had been dressed in a business suit all day while at a display booth in an arena. The day had been hot and very humid and the arena’s AC hadn’t been able to keep up with the open doors and all the people. As soon as I arrived back in my hotel room I stripped down and jumped in the shower. Feeling really refreshed I came back into the room fully nude only to find myself standing in full view of three women in a window of a building across from mine. Their jaws were wide open and one was pointing at me. Realizing that there was nothing I could do to undo what had happened and being comfortable with my body I waved. After getting over their shock the women waved back. I stayed nude and let them continue watch me.

Since that day, having had so much fun, I’ve continued setting up situations similar to the one I accidentally found myself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 am 
Village Drifter

I've had a couple of quick experiences being seen naked by a female friend before, but what I think is my first true CFNM experience was when my wife and I were still dating. She was going to school in a town a few hours away, on most weekends if I wasn't working I would drive down to visit her.
Friday evening we decided to make a playful bet on a sports game, where the winner would be allowed to make the loser do 1 thing, anything they wanted, no limits (of course personal safety and common sense applied)
It sounded like a fun playful bet, and of course I was hoping to make her do something new :)
In the end, my team lost, and my girlfriend told me I was to stay completely naked until I left to go home on Sunday, with specific instructions that I was to behave normally as though I still had my clothes on, no covering up, or hiding under a pillow, or anything else like that. If I wouldn't do it when I'm clothed, then don't do it when I'm naked. I thought this wasn't completely fair, since this would be something I had to do for almost 2 full days, but she pointed out that the bet was for 1 thing, and we didn't set limits on how long this 1 thing was to last, and she was only telling me to get naked once.
She was right, and I agreed, and figured this was a pretty tame punishment for me losing the bet anyways, since she's seen me naked many times before anyways. If I won, I was probably going to make her do something much worse than this.

Later that evening was when I realized things were going to get a bit trickier for me, and that my future wife was a devious schemer. I had enough to drink, and needed to pee, only then realizing that the layout of her apartment was going to be a problem. She lived on the 2nd floor of an old house that was converted into two apartments, she lived in one and her friend from high-school lived in the other, each had a kitchen and bedroom but the bathroom was shared, and at the end of the hallway. I now completely understood why she added the "no cover up" terms that I was so quick to accept.
I started peeking out the crack in her door, trying to figure out if her friend was home, or even using the bathroom at the moment, when my girlfriend opened the door and pushed me out saying "you wouldn't peek like that if you were wearing clothes, just go knock on the bathroom door to see if it's free".
So that's what I nervously did, and luckily didn't run into anybody unexpectedly. I came back to my gr's apartment and we decided to watch a movie.

We heard her friend get home, and that's when my gf looked at me with a smile, and said we should have her over to watch the movie with us and have a few drinks. I was stunned.... and she got up to invite her over. Moments later, I heard her friend say "Are you serious?" and start to laugh, and the two of them came through the door.
I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed in my life, not only was I embarrassed because I was fully exposed for her friend who I've only met a couple of times, but this is also when I discovered that when I'm embarrassed, I experience a good amount of shrinkage, which standing in full view of this woman I hardly know, made the embarrassment that much worse.

We all sat on the couch and watched the movie, me of course getting up to refill their drinks whenever they asked. Eventually they got out the camera and had me pose with them, after having a few drinks they even agreed to show a bit of skin for a few of the pictures, but the tops quickly went back on and I was left naked for the rest of the night.
After a couple hours the movie was over, and I actually started feeling relatively comfortable, and even started enjoying being shown off to my gf's friend. That's when CFNM finally clicked for me, and I ended up really loving the experience I had that weekend.
I could tell how comfortable I was getting, because I not only started to hang at my normal size, but I might have even been plumped up a bit more than usual. I insisted we pose for another picture so at least not all of the pictures they got of me was with Mr Tiny, lol. The girls were feeling generous enough to show a bit of skin for that last picture too :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:20 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi

My first experience was going to a Massage studio.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:29 pm 
Village Drifter

My first experienc was at a conscription medical exam. The examination room was full of young guys. We had our underwears on but had to lower them for the urologist to examine and at the time lady doctors could enter and exit freely. I remember being pretty embarassed but also excited.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:53 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

tomnude wrote:
I've had a couple of quick experiences being seen naked by a female friend before, but what I think is my first true CFNM experience was when my wife and I were still dating. She was going to school in a town a few hours away, on most weekends if I wasn't working I would drive down to visit her.
Friday evening we decided to make a playful bet on a sports game, where the winner would be allowed to make the loser do 1 thing, anything they wanted, no limits (of course personal safety and common sense applied)
It sounded like a fun playful bet, and of course I was hoping to make her do something new :)
In the end, my team lost, and my girlfriend told me I was to stay completely naked until I left to go home on Sunday, with specific instructions that I was to behave normally as though I still had my clothes on, no covering up, or hiding under a pillow, or anything else like that. If I wouldn't do it when I'm clothed, then don't do it when I'm naked. I thought this wasn't completely fair, since this would be something I had to do for almost 2 full days, but she pointed out that the bet was for 1 thing, and we didn't set limits on how long this 1 thing was to last, and she was only telling me to get naked once.
She was right, and I agreed, and figured this was a pretty tame punishment for me losing the bet anyways, since she's seen me naked many times before anyways. If I won, I was probably going to make her do something much worse than this.

Later that evening was when I realized things were going to get a bit trickier for me, and that my future wife was a devious schemer. I had enough to drink, and needed to pee, only then realizing that the layout of her apartment was going to be a problem. She lived on the 2nd floor of an old house that was converted into two apartments, she lived in one and her friend from high-school lived in the other, each had a kitchen and bedroom but the bathroom was shared, and at the end of the hallway. I now completely understood why she added the "no cover up" terms that I was so quick to accept.
I started peeking out the crack in her door, trying to figure out if her friend was home, or even using the bathroom at the moment, when my girlfriend opened the door and pushed me out saying "you wouldn't peek like that if you were wearing clothes, just go knock on the bathroom door to see if it's free".
So that's what I nervously did, and luckily didn't run into anybody unexpectedly. I came back to my gr's apartment and we decided to watch a movie.

We heard her friend get home, and that's when my gf looked at me with a smile, and said we should have her over to watch the movie with us and have a few drinks. I was stunned.... and she got up to invite her over. Moments later, I heard her friend say "Are you serious?" and start to laugh, and the two of them came through the door.
I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed in my life, not only was I embarrassed because I was fully exposed for her friend who I've only met a couple of times, but this is also when I discovered that when I'm embarrassed, I experience a good amount of shrinkage, which standing in full view of this woman I hardly know, made the embarrassment that much worse.

We all sat on the couch and watched the movie, me of course getting up to refill their drinks whenever they asked. Eventually they got out the camera and had me pose with them, after having a few drinks they even agreed to show a bit of skin for a few of the pictures, but the tops quickly went back on and I was left naked for the rest of the night.
After a couple hours the movie was over, and I actually started feeling relatively comfortable, and even started enjoying being shown off to my gf's friend. That's when CFNM finally clicked for me, and I ended up really loving the experience I had that weekend.
I could tell how comfortable I was getting, because I not only started to hang at my normal size, but I might have even been plumped up a bit more than usual. I insisted we pose for another picture so at least not all of the pictures they got of me was with Mr Tiny, lol. The girls were feeling generous enough to show a bit of skin for that last picture too :D

Nice story, well written, thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:25 pm 

The experience that stands out as when cfnm became an actual thing for me was in high school. I was playing Scene It? with my girlfriend and had suggested for every wrong answer we would strip an article of clothing. She agreed and played along, removing everything except her panties. When it came time for me to strip, I was actually slightly embarrassed and for a moment wanted to back out. But I was already half hard and decided to just go for it. She smiled when I stripped and we stayed that way for the rest of the night. Technically TFNM but that was my first true experience.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:43 pm 

Many years ago I hooked up with a Alice's friend for a time. It wasn't a relationship, just hooking up for fun over what seems like 5 or 6 months. It was great sex. We just worked together. Her pussy tasted sooooooo fucking good. It had a tangyness that was just what my mouth craved. I remember that so well all these years later. She always went on about how good my cock was. She said it was the perfect size and was so satisfying. I'm on the larger size when erect. 7.5 long by 6.5 around. I would have never guessed that's the thickness, really, but after her comment and others from other girls, I measured. Yes, every guy measures their length, but I doubt most know their width circumference. Anyway, our relationship ended amicably and she went on to tell our common friend, a female, about the size of my penis and how it was perfect. Apparently she told her this in no uncertain terms. Describing the width and length such that it made a good impression on Alice. Alice and I were close so she was proud to tell me she knew this about me. She reminded me on several occasions and thought it was great. One night at a holiday party at her community clubhouse, we were all quite drunk. Many of her neighbors around that I'd just met that night. Alice got pretty sloshed and started talking about my penis in a circle of about 5 of us. She was proud and was seriously telling them how her friend slept with me and said I was a great lover and had the prefect penis. She wasn't quiet in telling this story, it was late and a loud party. No one really knew what to say, I was a little embarassed but was a whole lot turned on. Especially later as I thought about it more. Later that night I was laying in the guest bedroom, alone, masturbating. I enjoy masturbating, who doesn't. The thought of her talking about my penis in front of a group was such a turn on. I decided I had to send Alice a pic since she'd heard so much about my cock. I got as rock hard as I could, which was fucking rock hard. Then I wanted something to show the size so I grabbed a comcast remote control in the room and held it next to my rock hard throbbing cock. The picture was great. My cock almost as long as the remote and every bit as wide. I could literally hide the remote with the width of my cock by placing the remote behind my cock. I sent her two pics. The next day we woke up and she was sick from drinking too much. I went out to get breakfast, brought it back for her then left. She hadn't looked at her phone yet. That afternoon I got the call I'd been expecting. It was good, she wasn't upset and first responded that she wasn't reciprocating the favor. I told her that wasn't what I wanted, was just sharing since she talked about it so much.

fun memory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was 18, I was cast as Alan in the play EQUUS. The director was a woman and she changed most of the characters, including the 5 horses, to women. The stage managers and technicians were also women. The end of the play is a long nude scene for Alan. For a brief period there is also a nude woman on stage, but most of the time it is Alan. The director also made the end of Act I a long nude scene for Alan, so for many of the rehearsals I was naked on stage, or the rehearsal hall, for much of the time with a female cast. There was only one other male actor in the cast, but he was only called to rehearsals for his two scenes. It was mostly naked me, the female cast and crew and stage managers and the female director.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 am 

I should add that I a few weeks later I ended up sleeping with one of the neighbors I met that night. One that heard Alice talking about how big my dick was. And yes she really enjoyed herself and came riding my shaft. She sought out a f-buddy relationship with me. I thought it would work at first but I just wasn't that interested so never went back to hit it again. I also took nude selfies in Alices place that morning, in front of her Christmas tree. I thought I'd send them later, maybe as a christmas card or something funny like that. I never did but was a fun idea to think about. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:47 am 

My first experience was with my wife at a clothing optional beach. That was the first time I had ever really been nude in public. While I was nervous at first, it didn’t take more than a few minutes to get over it. My wife was topless, I was totally nude. A cruise ship was in port, so the beach had a lot of clothed visitors. That day, I had a few experiences that I won’t ever forget.

The first, happened as we were walking. There was a rocky area that you had to climb over. As we were going up, a couple were coming down. They were older than us, and fully clothed. We said hi, as we passed. They stopped so that they are now below us, but only a couple feet away. The guy seemed very nervous, not wanting to look at us. The lady struck up a conversation. “Where were we from... was it our first time to the C/O beach... etc”. As I stood there, I could see her eyes, behind her glasses, as they moved back and forth to my face, then my penis. If I turned away for a second, I’d catch her looking and she’d smile. It probably only lasted a couple minutes, but it was such an exciting rush for me.

Next, I was in line to buy a drink. They was a younger girl, I’d guess early 20’s, who had just bought a drink. She wore a bikini and stood 5ft to my left. I think she was waiting for someone. I could feel her looking at my backside. As I got my drink, I turned her way and said hi. I think I startled her, as she kinda choked on her drink. She was looking down at me, no sunglasses to hide behind.

Last one I’ll mention in this post happened immediately after the one above. I was standing next to a table, looking for my wife. There was a group of 5 at a table, directly in front of me. 4 women, and one guy. The guy was naked, but sitting so he was not exposed. Two younger ladies were topless, two older ladies were clothed. I forget how we got talking, but I stood there and joked with them for several minutes. I asked the ladies why they were wearing clothes, and they made some jokes about being spectators, not players. One said I looked like I was having fun. Eventually I spotted my wife and we moved on. It was a great day, one of many.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:06 am 
Village Vagabond

When i was 19 and got asked to stay in my gf's house for the first time i just went for it. It was a small house so her parents knew we'd be sharing a bed . Shes quite prudish and we hadn't done much in the couple of months we'd been seeing each other, but me, who loves being naked decided i was sleeping nude to see how she would react.
I get in first while she's washing up. She slides in and gives me s kiss and turns around to spoon, nothing more.
Next morning she gets up to shower without saying much so im a bit unsure of what she makes of me being nude.
Its about 2 weeks before i sleep over again and because she hasn't said anything negative i decide to go nude again.
This time theres no going straigt to sleep... She comes in and slides under the covers and after about 30 seconds reaches for my cock. She tells me shes glad i didnt wear anything this time either and that its both cute and confident. I try to play it off saying its just normal, i always sleep naked, think nothing of it. She says i cant stop thinking about it and proceeds to feverouishly jack me off without saying another word :P
Its been like that since, though i find it amusing how much she wants and enjoys my nudity yet is so prudish about herself, only time she ever strips off is for sex, which as a cfnm fan i can live with

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 am 
Village Drifter

Hi,
I'm Marie, blogger of mariecfnm.blogspot.com and I'd be happy to participate in this forum.
I enjoyed a lot of cfnm experience with my bf, firends and blog readers.
Please, let me surf the forum.
Kisses
Marie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:19 am 
Village Vagabond

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
I'm Marie, blogger of mariecfnm.blogspot.com and I'd be happy to participate in this forum.
Kisses
Marie

A lenend of the genre Marie, wonderful to have you both here and back blogging again after your brief haitus. Your flickr profile is also a treasure trove for us cfnm lovers, thank ypu for all the ime and effort you put into both

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:28 pm 

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
Kisses
Marie

Checked out your blog. Good Stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:31 pm 

I had a mistress I met online. I'd never been a submissive and wanted to try it. I came over to her house, she looked at me and said "take your clothes off". My dick got hard immediately. The next time she invited a couple of friends over and that was even hotter. Needless to say, I've been a fan ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:50 am 

My first true CFNM - perhaps it was long time ago when i was swimming in the river and decided to swim without a swimming suit for a moment :) after some time noticed some girls and guys standing few meters from me at the bank - great experience and I will try to write more about it shortly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 64  Next