CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:25 pm 

I haven't had a proper one. I don't count DR visits, massages or the like.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:26 pm 

My first experience was showering after playing rugby

One of the female bar staff was walking through the back area of the bar and had a full view of the open showers

Embarrassing because the shower was pretty cold and exercise always gives me shrinkage too

Definitely saw a little smirk on her face lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:29 pm 

Actually, in the early 90s on a business trip I hired a stripper to do a house call private danc. I asked her to tie me nude to a chair and do her thing. She loved it, and whenever i saw her waitressing she would always ask when we would get together again. CFNM wasn't well known then and I might have introduced her to it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:08 am 

I didn't have one yet but I did witness one. When I was in highschool, each class had to like a dance routine or a play or something around october. One of the girls came up with something and from time to time instead of having lessons we would practice it. I say "we" but I didn't actually join. They had the boys wear skirts and I learned beforehand that the event was at the same time as my birthday and my parents allowed me to skip school on my birthday so I told the group from the beginning that I wouldn't be part of it but I still had to be there so I watched the practice. They were practicing in front of the stage while I was sitting on it and at one point one of the boys decided to pull the down the pants of another but by accident he also pulled down his boxers and the thing was so sudden that the guy didn't immediately know how to react. Since the boys were in front of the group, the only ones who saw him penis were other boys but the girls still did get to see his ass for like 2 seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:41 pm 

my first experience was when after I got married I started walking around the house nude in front of my wife. Turns out she liked me doing it and because of this it started to interest me a lot.
I started walking around naked more and more and my wife encouraged it. Now as soon as i get home from work i get naked. Sue, my wife gives me a kiss and tells me to go and take my pants off. She will say "hello darling, go and take your pants off and I'll put the kettle on. I want you to walk around with a hard on all night"

I love it when she just casually asks me to take my pants off. I have asked her to tell me this one day when her girlfriend is visiting and she has not ruled this out so I am hoping.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:34 pm 

when i was on my first "lads" holiday. One guy we were with liked being naked and ended up nude at the hotel after a night out. A girl from the hotel was watching him dance around and just generally mess around.
What was so great was that she was entranced by his dick, kept saying "its so big" and "i can't believe how big it is". Her reactions where great and it definatly started a fetish for me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:37 pm 

Yea it was with my twin brother
When we were children he was almost naked or bottomless during the day
When we were between 5 and 8 years old, he used to be very embraced when my mom takes off his panty.
During our teenage I never saw him naked
But now he likes to show me his naked body, sometimes he asks me to touch his assets....
and I really enjoy that.
By the way, in whole our life, he never saw me totally naked, but sometimes I notice him staring at my genitals area when I wear tight clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:03 am 

My first experience was at a medical exam and wasn’t necessarily planned even though in my head I knew it was a possibility. I had been having some groin pain and wasn’t exactly sure how the exam was going to go. Sure enough a female doctor walked in and started talking to me. I had on shorts so she was checking my groin muscle and then to my surprise said let me check your testicles. Shocked but staying calm I stood up and dropped my shorts and what seemed like forever she stood there checking me To see what areas were tender and what may be causing the pain. I then ended up having to go to a testicle sonogram to see if there was anything causing issues.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:53 pm 

I don't recall any one experience as a standout, but I do know where my CFNM fetish began. High school football.

We had a locker room that included a trainer's room for wrapping ankles and stuff. Girl's soccer would practice at the same time in the summer, sometimes, and I loved taking my time finishing up in the locker room in the hopes that one of the girls soccer players would walk in on me changing and see what I had to offer. I know it happened a few times, and I know at least two girls were impressed :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:13 pm 

'accidentally' changing with the door open at my friends house because his sister was crazy hot!! Seemed to work as she repayed the favour a few months later :)
And i just carried on from there hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:15 pm 

I remember my girlfriends roommate coming home one day unexpectedly while I was just out of the shower. I tried to sprint back to my girlfriends room as I had casually left the towel in the bathroom. I know she at least got a good long view of my backside.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:48 am 

My first was probably when I was naked in my girlfriend's kitchen (we were home alone) and the tenant who lived on the property came out to do the washing. The yard as behind the kitchen and you could easily see through the windows from outside. I was walking around with a semi (post sex) and when I saw her I instinctively ducked out of the kitchen. Then I thought "What am I doing?" so I slowly walked back in and stayed there, helping my gf out.
I didn't actually see the neighbour look at me, but she couldn't have missed me.

My second was on a nude beach. A few topless and swim-suited women around. Several naked men, including myself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:53 am 

Follow up - forgot to mention, I've obviously skipped any experiences where I was naked while my girlfriends were clothed or partially clothed, as it doesn't really count does it?

Actually, that reminds me - there was one - we'd just started fooling around (we were quite young) and hadn't actually seen each other fully naked yet. She came into the bathroom while I was showering to ask me something. I meant to open the top of the shower curtain only, so I could speak to her, but accidentally opened the whole curtain, exposing myself full-frontal. She took a good look at my cock, of course. (I wasn't into CFNM or anything yet, so it was totally unintentional. Turned me on when I thought about it afterwards though).

Her too, she later admitted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:26 am 

When i was a child (8-10 years old) and had taked a bath, my older sister sometimes came into bathroom on various occasions.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 pm 

That really is a good question, but sadly I can't seem to be sure which one it was. I assume it was this one, and it needs to be mentioned I already knew I was into this stuff when it happened and was reading the stories on here sometimes.

A few years ago in spring I jogged to a lake in the morning hours and spontaneously decided to take a swim. I looked for one of the many little coves that are directly besides the path around the lake, took my clothes off and enjoyed the freshness of the water. When I came out again I stood in the sun, with my back to one side of the cove, the lake one meter two my right and the path two meters to my left. After a little while I started to dry myself with my t-shirt since I had no towel. Just few seconds into drying myself I noticed a women swimming along the shore, directly towards me. She was swimming calmly, taking her time and looking directly at me. Just a moment after I noticed her I noticed some movements behind the trees in front of me to my left. Two girls riding two horses slowly appeared in front of the trees. They where riding in slow step speed and taking notice of me immediately. Now I was standing there totally naked with three onlookers appearing out of nowhere, just around three meters away from me and if my luck was not enough they where taking their time to pass me and where not at all too shy to look. All this happened so fast but I tried to let the feeling sink in and make the best of it. I pretty immediately started drying my hair to shake my dick a little bit with my movement, and to be able to take discreet glimpses at my three friends. They all where only looking to the front for a little part of a second, to see where they are going. The rest of the time their heads where tilted and their eyes looking at me and my slowly hardening dick. I was not hanging anymore but already full of blood and slowly rising a little bit. I was focused a little more on the two girls on their horses to my left. They where clearly interested in seeing a young guy only a few years older naked and where even more interested as my dick started getting bigger. The women two my right I felt was enjoying the whole situation, seeing me, seeing the girls enjoying to see me and seeing me enjoying all this being seen. Then I started to put on my t-shirt, taking my time when it was over my head, as I was able to see through the fabric. I was really feeling and enjoying the moment. Seconds later the two girls to my had to take their eyes off me as they were passing me and vanishing behind the the trees. I had put my t-shirt back on now and was looking to my right to see the woman now at her nearest point to me, looking at my body with her calm eyes, like she was doing the whole time. Then she was also passing me and this super lucky 30 seconds where over. Sometimes you just are in the right place at the right time.

I'm a little tired, so please excuse my writing skills. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:13 am 
Newly Registered User

My two brothers and I had been playing war with our friends and when we got home we were completely filthy. Our dad wouldn't let us in the house covered in dirt and took us out back to hose us off. He had us strip completely and it took about 10 to 15 minutes to get all 3 of us clean. What we didn't know was the our sister and her best friend had been watching the whole thing from kitchen window. When we were done, we ran into the house to go to our room to get dress and ending up running right past them. Our sister and her friend teased us about this often for the next few years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:42 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Mover14 wrote:
My two brothers and I had been playing war with our friends and when we got home we were completely filthy. Our dad wouldn't let us in the house covered in dirt and took us out back to hose us off. He had us strip completely and it took about 10 to 15 minutes to get all 3 of us clean. What we didn't know was the our sister and her best friend had been watching the whole thing from kitchen window. When we were done, we ran into the house to go to our room to get dress and ending up running right past them. Our sister and her friend teased us about this often for the next few years.

Great story. How old were you at the time? What kind if things did they say?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

jajaha wrote:
That really is a good question, but sadly I can't seem to be sure which one it was. I assume it was this one, and it needs to be mentioned I already knew I was into this stuff when it happened and was reading the stories on here sometimes.

A few years ago in spring I jogged to a lake in the morning hours and spontaneously decided to take a swim. I looked for one of the many little coves that are directly besides the path around the lake, took my clothes off and enjoyed the freshness of the water. When I came out again I stood in the sun, with my back to one side of the cove, the lake one meter two my right and the path two meters to my left. After a little while I started to dry myself with my t-shirt since I had no towel. Just few seconds into drying myself I noticed a women swimming along the shore, directly towards me. She was swimming calmly, taking her time and looking directly at me. Just a moment after I noticed her I noticed some movements behind the trees in front of me to my left. Two girls riding two horses slowly appeared in front of the trees. They where riding in slow step speed and taking notice of me immediately. Now I was standing there totally naked with three onlookers appearing out of nowhere, just around three meters away from me and if my luck was not enough they where taking their time to pass me and where not at all too shy to look. All this happened so fast but I tried to let the feeling sink in and make the best of it. I pretty immediately started drying my hair to shake my dick a little bit with my movement, and to be able to take discreet glimpses at my three friends. They all where only looking to the front for a little part of a second, to see where they are going. The rest of the time their heads where tilted and their eyes looking at me and my slowly hardening dick. I was not hanging anymore but already full of blood and slowly rising a little bit. I was focused a little more on the two girls on their horses to my left. They where clearly interested in seeing a young guy only a few years older naked and where even more interested as my dick started getting bigger. The women two my right I felt was enjoying the whole situation, seeing me, seeing the girls enjoying to see me and seeing me enjoying all this being seen. Then I started to put on my t-shirt, taking my time when it was over my head, as I was able to see through the fabric. I was really feeling and enjoying the moment. Seconds later the two girls to my had to take their eyes off me as they were passing me and vanishing behind the the trees. I had put my t-shirt back on now and was looking to my right to see the woman now at her nearest point to me, looking at my body with her calm eyes, like she was doing the whole time. Then she was also passing me and this super lucky 30 seconds where over. Sometimes you just are in the right place at the right time.

That's a great story! Can imagine it's hard to focus on enjoying the moment when it just comes at you like that with no warning

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:03 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

jajaha wrote:

That is good enough for me, thanks for the story, that was a nice experience indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:00 am 
Village Drifter

School medical exam-you had to line up outside in underwear, go in & drop the pants & then the nurse would grab your balls & instruct you to cough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 64  Next