CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was when I was 16 or 17. I got up one morning real early to take a shower before school. I forgot to bring my clothes and also forgot a towel. Had to run to the closet to get one after the shower and got caught by my mother. Nothing was said then or any time after. It was just one moment in time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:44 pm 

Staying at a family friends house when I was about 12. I had just got out of the bath and was drying myself when the mother walked in on me. There was no lock on the door, I tried to cover up but for a split second which seemed like forever, I saw her looking at my naked body and felt my cock begin to twich. Then she was gone and nothing was ever mentioned.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:30 pm 
Village Vagabond

SemiAnonymous wrote:
flynnspears wrote:
SemiAnonymous wrote:
My first was at a physical for going into the Navy. ....

Hi there, can you tell us more...

When did your physical happen? Shoulder-to-shoulder means a full-frontal line right? You were naked for the whole procedure or only for a few min of genitals check? What's the reaction of other guys in the group?

Yeah it was a full-frontal line and we were naked for the whole procedure. It was just like the sports medicals we used to get in the high school locker room. There were 2 doctors that kind of leap-frogged down the line examining us. This happened in the mid-70's and between gym class, sports, and swimming at the Y, it was really no big deal to be nude around other guys. When the women walked through a few guys covered their junk with their hands, one got a boner, and I just stood there hoping they got a good look.

I think that's the difference. I heard that nowadays when you enlisted in the army, for the very first physical exam at the center, you don't need to be naked through the whole procedure, and you'll be called separately to the private room for genital exam. More privacy I mean. Not sure about the urine test, there's someone watching to make sure you submit your own sample.

Never been there so I can't be sure. Maybe we need more experience from someone enlisting after 2016. I always like the physical exam scenarios.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:56 am 

First experience was in college- balls out keg stand as demanded by the girls running the party!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:49 am 
Newly Registered User

At a sleepover my friends mom accidentally saw me naked in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:52 am 

As a youth I met a schoolmate on a beach when I was naked and she wasn't. It created such a strange feeling and after that I looked for the same feeling. CFNM was where I found the same feeling again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:25 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was 27 I dated a girl that was just out of college (I think 22). She came over to my house and we got in the hot tub. I don't remember how it happened but she dared me to jump in the cold pool. I did but my shorts kinda fell off. I quickly put them on so she didn't see anything. However, when I got back in hot tub she pantsed me. It was very friendly. She said she was impressed. I didn't pull up my shorts right away and even stepped out of them. At this point she actually threw my shorts way out into the dark yard. It was very cold and I didn't want to get them, so I just stayed there. I never did see her naked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:58 am 

My very first truly CFNM experience happened in a massage SPA. It was a real and legit SPA! So I wasn't planning on getting fully naked, with no cover.
But when I was taken to my room and talked to the masseuse (very attractive but legit masseuse) I was asked if I wanted to take a quick shower before the massage. I thought it was a good idea and accepted.
I was left alone and took my shower. When I prepared to get down on the table I realized that the cover they use is a small towel (and the big towel I had used to dry after the shower).

In a split second I decided to put the small towel under me (and not on top of me), so there was nothing covering. I actually expected the masseuse would get another towel to cover or ask me to cover with the towel I had under me. But for my surprise she didn't!

Now, as in most SPA's, the massage first start facing down, so she could only see my ass. I was the entire time anticipating what would happen when was time to turn. Was she going to ask me to cover?
For my surprise she didn't! And she started massaging my legs and thighs and right away I started getting hard (specially with such cute and attractive masseuse!). She was massaging all around but being very careful not to touch me, but getting very close so I could tell that deep inside she was enjoying it!

As I said from the beginning, this is a legit place so this made my CFNM experience even better IMO!
Needless to say I went back there many many times and all the masseuses were totally ok with men totally naked! Not sure why or how it started but that was the first and only legit place that fully accepted undrapped massage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:12 pm 

I got caught masturbating by my sister when I was 15 and she was 13! She didn't look me in the eyes for a week after it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:13 am 
Village Drifter

I was about 12 or 13 and spent a lot of time with neighborhood friends up in one of the neighbor's tree house. There were a couple of boys I knew my age, Chris and Scott, as well as one girl, Jill, that was like a tomboy and hung out with us. Jill was pretty even back then, and years later she eventually became a cheerleader at our high school.

One afternoon after school, the four of us we were up inside Scott's tree house and the discussion turned to starting a "tough-boy" gang. Jill argued she could do anything physical us boys could, so as an initiation, Scott challenged her to climb on top of the tree house and up a tall branch. Like a circus acrobat, she did. I was frightened even watching her, but she nimbly went to the top.

When she got back, she turned the challenge back on us boys, but none of us were brave enough. Jill chided us as being chicken. Chris, who would later turn out to be gay, suggested that the three boys could be initiated by all of us stripping naked and jacking off in front of each other. I had only recently done it for the first time, alone and in private of course, but never ejaculated. It was also way too embarrassing to talk about it, not only in front of girls, but anyone.

Seeing my and Scott's trepidation, both Chris and Jill began to again make fun of us as being "sissies". Eventually, the thought about climbing out on that limb frightened me enough to accept a more safe, yet utterly embarrassing challenge - particularly if Jill might be watching us.

I said I'd do it, but Jill would have to leave. She angrily protested saying she was the only one that had passed an initiation into to the club, and as a member now, she had a right to witness our initiation too. She was right, of course. Agreeing with her that she should stay and watch, Chris instantly stripped completely nude right in front of her. Scott then followed. With the other two boys completely naked, I felt a little easier getting nude myself, and I did. We sat on the floor, legs spread and facing the same direction, with our backs leaning up against the wall of the tree house. Jill sat in front of us looking at the three of us holding our limp dicks.

With wide eyes and a big smile, Jill watched us play with our penises and balls until we were all erect. She asked us to move our hands away so she could could get a good luck at are erect penises as they pointed straight up. Chris seemed happy to oblige her, "sure!". Scott then said "What's the harm? she's already seen everything...". I agreed, and for a moment, the three of us sat there naked, hands at our sides with full erections. The three of us were comparing each other's hard cock, as was Jill.

We then began to jack off again with everyone still looking at each other's hard cocks in our hands, watching how we did it. Jill especially was fascinated by watching it all. Chris came first, and Scott and I were like "wow!". Upon seeing it, Jill squealed with delight and laughed loudly. Chris then said it was Scott and my turn to cum, and soon Scott did too, followed by Jill's enthusiastic laughter in watching him.

Finally, I was the last one, and it was damned embarrassing as hell as the other three, particularly Jill, were now all looking right at my erect dick in anticipation as I energetically stroked, wanting to get it over. I then ejaculated for the first time. I remember Jill laughing as she watched me squirt my sperm in high arcs and all over my legs. It was one of the most extremely intense moments of my life.

And that was it. We had all passed and joined the "tough-boy" gang, yet it never materialized into any type of club with any purpose or activity. It was almost as though the whole thing was created just for that one moment, but I know Jill didn't mind that. :mrgreen:

Over the years that followed, I had made efforts to see Jill nude, cajoling her, pleading with her - but I never saw as much as a breast, nor did the other guys. Yet over time as I remembered back, I learned that I now find it sexually exciting thinking about how I was able to experience that moment in the tree house with her, and wouldn't change a thing. There was a word for it, until I learned about "CFNM", and found this site.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:51 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Mustang wrote:
I was about 12 or 13 and spent a lot of time with neighborhood friends up in one of the neighbor's tree house. There were a couple of boys I knew my age, Chris and Scott, as well as one girl, Jill, that was like a tomboy and hung out with us. Jill was pretty even back then, and years later she eventually became a cheerleader at our high school.

One afternoon after school, the four of us we were up inside Scott's tree house and the discussion turned to starting a "tough-boy" gang. Jill argued she could do anything physical us boys could, so as an initiation, Scott challenged her to climb on top of the tree house and up a tall branch. Like a circus acrobat, she did. I was frightened even watching her, but she nimbly went to the top.

When she got back, she turned the challenge back on us boys, but none of us were brave enough. Jill chided us as being chicken. Chris, who would later turn out to be gay, suggested that the three boys could be initiated by all of us stripping naked and jacking off in front of each other. I had only recently done it for the first time, alone and in private of course, but never ejaculated. It was also way too embarrassing to talk about it, not only in front of girls, but anyone.

Seeing my and Scott's trepidation, both Chris and Jill began to again make fun of us as being "sissies". Eventually, the thought about climbing out on that limb frightened me enough to accept a more safe, yet utterly embarrassing challenge - particularly if Jill might be watching us.

I said I'd do it, but Jill would have to leave. She angrily protested saying she was the only one that had passed an initiation into to the club, and as a member now, she had a right to witness our initiation too. She was right, of course. Agreeing with her that she should stay and watch, Chris instantly stripped completely nude right in front of her. Scott then followed. With the other two boys completely naked, I felt a little easier getting nude myself, and I did. We sat on the floor, legs spread and facing the same direction, with our backs leaning up against the wall of the tree house. Jill sat in front of us looking at the three of us holding our limp dicks.

With wide eyes and a big smile, Jill watched us play with our penises and balls until we were all erect. She asked us to move our hands away so she could could get a good luck at are erect penises as they pointed straight up. Chris seemed happy to oblige her, "sure!". Scott then said "What's the harm? she's already seen everything...". I agreed, and for a moment, the three of us sat there naked, hands at our sides with full erections. The three of us were comparing each other's hard cock, as was Jill.

We then began to jack off again with everyone still looking at each other's hard cocks in our hands, watching how we did it. Jill especially was fascinated by watching it all. Chris came first, and Scott and I were like "wow!". Upon seeing it, Jill squealed with delight and laughed loudly. Chris then said it was Scott and my turn to cum, and soon Scott did too, followed by Jill's enthusiastic laughter in watching him.

Finally, I was the last one, and it was damned embarrassing as hell as the other three, particularly Jill, were now all looking right at my erect dick in anticipation as I energetically stroked, wanting to get it over. I then ejaculated for the first time. I remember Jill laughing as she watched me squirt my sperm in high arcs and all over my legs. It was one of the most extremely intense moments of my life.

And that was it. We had all passed and joined the "tough-boy" gang, yet it never materialized into any type of club with any purpose or activity. It was almost as though the whole thing was created just for that one moment, but I know Jill didn't mind that. :mrgreen:

Over the years that followed, I had made efforts to see Jill nude, cajoling her, pleading with her - but I never saw as much as a breast, nor did the other guys. Yet over time as I remembered back, I learned that I now find it sexually exciting thinking about how I was able to experience that moment in the tree house with her, and wouldn't change a thing. There was a word for it, until I learned about "CFNM", and found this site.

Great story. Do any of you still keep in touch?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:02 am 
Village Drifter

acfnmfan2 wrote:
Mustang wrote:

Great story. Do any of you still keep in touch?

Unfortunately not. We were all in Jill's friend zone, nothing more. Scott eventually moved to Arizona after college. Jill dated a couple of jocks in high school then went to Georgetown. I ran into Chris at Dulles Airport a few years ago and we had drinks. He had kept up with Jill at Georgetown as their parents still live a few houses down from each other. We laughed about that experience in the tree house. He told me Jill joked with him about it a number of times - she obviously really enjoyed it. Chris jokingly suggested we have a reunion at the tree house, and he'd bring his boyfriend for a nice circle jerk. I asked if we could get Jill, and he said she'd definitely do it, but her fiance would have problems with it. We weren't really serious about it, just making fun conversation. Who knows if she'd be up for that at her age then.

After we parted, I never saw him or the others again. But that's life, we move through it intersecting other lives, enjoy them and the experience, then move on down the road to other intersections.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:00 pm 
Village Vagabond

This wasn't my very first CFNM experience, but it's one of the best CFNM situations I've been in by far.

When I was about 17 yrs old, I attended summer hockey camp. The facility had two large indoor Ice rinks, it also had multiple locker rooms all connected by a hallway with one giant bathroom and open gang shower room. I was always one of the last players to come off the ice, most of the time my team mates had already gone.

This one time, I was alone in the open shower after practice suddenly, I heard female voices echoing in the hallway. A second later, a whole group of young girls just walked pass the open shower room, all of them looking in at me showering stark naked. I didn't realize at the time, they had scheduled a figure skating class that afternoon. Their reactions were priceless! There was shrieks and giggles as they walked past. I continued to shower but, the first group must've told the other girls. Because, for the next 10-15 minutes, groups of girls kept walking past the showers, looking in at my dick and balls, then they would giggle and run down the hallway like excited banshees. I was putting on a free show for them, I heard one of the girls say, "omg, omg... did you see his thing!" and a group of them burst into laughter!

I finished showering and stepped out into the hallway naked. The locker room the girls were occupying was at the very end of the hallway, with the door wide open and a group of girls standing there. I just casually walked down the hallway with my dick bouncing around as they stood there mesmerized with grins. I walked down to my own room, as soon as I stepped in I heard another burst of laughter coming from the girls. That was one of the best CFNM experiences I ever had growing up!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:02 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Merv1166 wrote:
This wasn't my very first CFNM experience, but it's one of the best CFNM situations I've been in by far.

When I was about 17 yrs old, I attended summer hockey camp. The facility had two large indoor Ice rinks, it also had multiple locker rooms all connected by a hallway with one giant bathroom and open gang shower room. I was always one of the last players to come off the ice, most of the time my team mates had already gone.

This one time, I was alone in the open shower after practice suddenly, I heard female voices echoing in the hallway. A second later, a whole group of young girls just walked pass the open shower room, all of them looking in at me showering stark naked. I didn't realize at the time, they had scheduled a figure skating class that afternoon. Their reactions were priceless! There was shrieks and giggles as they walked past. I continued to shower but, the first group must've told the other girls. Because, for the next 10-15 minutes, groups of girls kept walking past the showers, looking in at my dick and balls, then they would giggle and run down the hallway like excited banshees. I was putting on a free show for them, I heard one of the girls say, "omg, omg... did you see his thing!" and a group of them burst into laughter!

I finished showering and stepped out into the hallway naked. The locker room the girls were occupying was at the very end of the hallway, with the door wide open and a group of girls standing there. I just casually walked down the hallway with my dick bouncing around as they stood there mesmerized with grins. I walked down to my own room, as soon as I stepped in I heard another burst of laughter coming from the girls. That was one of the best CFNM experiences I ever had growing up!

Awesome story! How old were the girls? Did you know any of them?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:24 am 
Newly Registered User

It was when my cousin sister asked to look at what’s inside my underwear by the age of 11. Didn’t realize I’d enjoyed it at first. But as I’m into cfnm experiences and looking back, that would be the initial start

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 am 

About 10 or 11 in daycare when a girl pulled my trunks off in the pool i got out naked everyone laughed i faced everyone and ran inside

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:06 am 

My first experience was viewing a kid in high school who got bullied. Basically we were in weight lifting class and 2-3 guys grabbed the kid they didn’t like, held his arms, and pantsed him. There were several girls in that class so it turned me on to watch them laugh at him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:01 am 
Newly Registered User

I lived in northern europe for a while.

There the saunas, men would pretty much go naked, and women would go in their bikinis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:08 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was a shy kid. One day a female friend walked in on me in the shower in high school and saw me totally naked.
I thought about it for years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:24 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

My very first CFNM experience happened when I was nineteen, way back in the early 1970s. There was no such thing as CFNM, much less the internet. I still think about it too. It was the height of the women’s revolution of Gloria Steinem, and protests for women’s rights were happening in the streets. The magazine, Playgirl, had come out a couple years ago and the ladies were going mad over it. Sometimes you would walk into a woman’s dorm room and it would be wallpapered with Playgirl centerfolds.

I was riding on a subway train one day. I was just another long haired hippie carrying a backpack with me. I was going to a highway entrance to hitchhike up a couple hundred miles to see a friend. Ironically, this friend was a woman. I never made it.

Anyway, I was riding on the subway. I did not even notice her looking at me. She was sitting in the back, a nice pair of legs in pantyhose crossed over each other and I did not even take any special notice of them or try to see the owner. The train was so crowded that we were jammed in as though inside of a can. I couldn’t see much. At my station, I got off and, suddenly, heard a hello beside me. It was the owner of those crossed legs and I was sad that I had not been able to see her. She was older than me by several years, dressed in professional attire for that time, and I thought she must have meant someone else. No, it was me. She had long dark hair and these magnetic eyes. I was so ignorant then that I did not catch on that she was picking me up. She was an artist at it. Before I knew it, I was at a lunch her, one that she paid for and which confounded the servers at the restaurant, accustomed to giving the bill to the guy. I never got to that entrance ramp. Soon enough I was back down that subway line to her apartment and I hardly knew what was happening, but I was not resisting it.

She hardly had me inside the door when she went to work and her artistic hands had me disrobed in probably ten seconds. There I was completely naked in front of her. I wondered if she was going to make me into one of those centerfolds. In my clumsy way, I tried to render her into the same state as me, but she easily rebuffed these moves with a smile on her face. I was her victim. She circled me, admiring her handiwork as I followed her eyes watching me. My body shook from being scared, from shyness, and nervousness, and yet a certain erotic tension that I had not known before. Then she had me get something for her. I was more or less her prisoner by then and I did it, as she watched me very closely, watching as I moved and it shook around. There was no such thing as CFNM at that time, but we were certainly acting as if there were. Through my nerves and how close I was to letting go, I realized that I was enjoying it. She realized it too and she took advantage of it. She later told me that she was surprised as most guys are very shy and would have argued and fought with her, but I accepted it and seemed to relish it and we continued that way for the three months we saw each other until she left town.

I never saw her again, but I wonder if she realized what she achieved. My next cfnm experience was in front of a camera and that lady certainly appreciated what this first experience taught me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 64  Next