CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:42 am 
Newly Registered User

I don't think I've ever had a proper CFNM experiece

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:13 am 

Hi, I do not know exactly if it would be the first one but it is the first one I remember: being changed in a swimsuit in front of a female friend at 3 or 4 years old (very typical, I suppose)...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:15 am 

Quote:
This reminds me of my experience in my teens during an intermission of a concert. The mens door was propped open and the ladies outside had a view straight down the line of 10 urinals. A group of teen girls was positioned to be looking straight the line where they saw all the men and boys peeing. Like in your situation they would have seen hundreds of dicks over that 20 minutes. I've not seen young girls smile as broadly as I did that day. They literally craned their necks for a better view!

Cool story. I totally know what you mean by "craning their necks for a better view." Girls are curious at almost any age. This was actually not the first time I had some girls spy on my penis as I peed. As a young tween I actually had three girl cousins spy on my Peter in the woods. I'll have to post the full details sometime.

I also remember an extremely poorly designed bathroom one time. I think it was in a McDonald's or a rest-stop. The large bathroom door was on a mechanism that swung wide and closed super slowly. There was also a poorly positioned gigantic mirror. I remember peeing at the urinal, as a self conscious teenager, and seeing girls in the hallway stop and stare at me in the mirror. I was self conscious because my body had hit a growth spurt, but my genitals had yet to catch up with growth of their own. Fortunately, they later grew, but at the time it made me look like I had a younger boys tiny noodle between my legs. Older ladies, young women, and little girls all stopped and stared at us peeing guys as they waited in a line in the hallway for their restroom stalls to free up. Meanwhile other girls stopped dead in their tracks and stared on their way back from their restroom. I'm sure the older women were staring at the adult sized men's dicks at one of the other two urinals; however, giggles and smirks told me that the teen girls were greatly amused by my itty bitty weenie. I blushed hard when I saw an older black lady laugh to herself. She must have thought, "no wonder white boys have smaller penises if their tackle is this small as teenagers."

I tried to tell myself the girls could only see me standing at the urinal and that there was no chance they could see my dick. There was no way they could see my penis and balls in the mirror right? I was wrong. As I left the bathroom door, I glanced back at the mirror and could easily the dicks of all three guys at the urinals. The third urinal was furtherest back in the mirrors reflection; however, the urinal I had been peeing at placed the new guys dick closest and easiest to view. I felt sick.

There was easily 5-10 girls who saw my tiny pink twig on that day. As an insecure teen boy I was blushing and mortified. I also had to walk past some of their snickers as I made my way back down the hallway. One teen girl with braces was giddy with the giggles at having watched me wiggle my little inchworm for her moments earlier in the mirror as I was finishing up. It was so humiliating! I'm so glad there was not smart phones with cameras back then!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:44 am 
Newly Registered User

first experience I was changing in a locker room after a game. My locker was in the middle of the room where the entrance was. I just shower and was standing with my towel in hand and notice the door was open because some the coaches were coming in and out. right there in the entrance were some girls looking in trying to get a peek and they saw me. I can't describe the feeling but it was weird. after that I didn't care too much and notice that some of the moms where standing near the entrance too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am 
Newly Registered User

First time was a skinny dipping experience in high school. I was at a mixed party on the water and after alot of rum, one of the other guys suggested we all go swimming. He and I got fully naked and the girls left on their bras and panties. It was dark and very fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:58 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

heyfalcon1057 wrote:
Quote:
This reminds me of my experience in my teens during an intermission of a concert. The mens door was propped open and the ladies outside had a view straight down the line of 10 urinals. A group of teen girls was positioned to be looking straight the line where they saw all the men and boys peeing. Like in your situation they would have seen hundreds of dicks over that 20 minutes. I've not seen young girls smile as broadly as I did that day. They literally craned their necks for a better view!

Cool story. I totally know what you mean by "craning their necks for a better view." Girls are curious at almost any age. This was actually not the first time I had some girls spy on my penis as I peed. As a young tween I actually had three girl cousins spy on my Peter in the woods. I'll have to post the full details sometime.

I also remember an extremely poorly designed bathroom one time. I think it was in a McDonald's or a rest-stop. The large bathroom door was on a mechanism that swung wide and closed super slowly. There was also a poorly positioned gigantic mirror. I remember peeing at the urinal, as a self conscious teenager, and seeing girls in the hallway stop and stare at me in the mirror. I was self conscious because my body had hit a growth spurt, but my genitals had yet to catch up with growth of their own. Fortunately, they later grew, but at the time it made me look like I had a younger boys tiny noodle between my legs. Older ladies, young women, and little girls all stopped and stared at us peeing guys as they waited in a line in the hallway for their restroom stalls to free up. Meanwhile other girls stopped dead in their tracks and stared on their way back from their restroom. I'm sure the older women were staring at the adult sized men's dicks at one of the other two urinals; however, giggles and smirks told me that the teen girls were greatly amused by my itty bitty weenie. I blushed hard when I saw an older black lady laugh to herself. She must have thought, "no wonder white boys have smaller penises if their tackle is this small as teenagers."

I tried to tell myself the girls could only see me standing at the urinal and that there was no chance they could see my dick. There was no way they could see my penis and balls in the mirror right? I was wrong. As I left the bathroom door, I glanced back at the mirror and could easily the dicks of all three guys at the urinals. The third urinal was furtherest back in the mirrors reflection; however, the urinal I had been peeing at placed the new guys dick closest and easiest to view. I felt sick.

There was easily 5-10 girls who saw my tiny pink twig on that day. As an insecure teen boy I was blushing and mortified. I also had to walk past some of their snickers as I made my way back down the hallway. One teen girl with braces was giddy with the giggles at having watched me wiggle my little inchworm for her moments earlier in the mirror as I was finishing up. It was so humiliating! I'm so glad there was not smart phones with cameras back then!

That was similar to the reactions from the girls at the concert. I was 15 at the time and they were around my age so I asked them what they were looking at. They tried to say " nothing!" But I knew better! I pressed them for details and they said " you can see their dicks!" I then told them they shouldn't look and they said "you would look if it were girls!" I couldn't argue there. Then one blonde with braces grinned at me and said " we saw YOUR penis!" I asked them how it was and they replied " it was ok" . I was humiliated at the time but looking back it was very arousing. I'd love to hear about the time in the woods!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:54 pm 

First experience was on a camping trip with friends. We were all a little drunk, and someone suggested that we go swimming. There were two guys (including me) and two girls who wanted to go swimming. I had always wanted to have a CFNM experience but I tried to play it off like I was drunk. "Oh I can't go swimming my clothes will get wet and I didn't bring another change of clothes" which was true.. it was a 1 night camping trip that was more about drinking. Then, one of the girls suggested I just take off all my clothes. Bingo! Basically gave me permission, I quickly lowered my shorts and underwear onto the dock, watched her eyes, saw them go down to my dick and smile a bit. I let it linger for about 2-3 seconds then jumped in the water.

There was another quick moment of CFNM when I came back onto the doc, where another girl was holding my clothes and looked at me for a little bit, I wanted to extend the experience a bit so instead of grabbing the clothes I said "oh, i'll jump in 1 more time". So I got to climb back onto the doc naked again before getting dressed in front of her. Funnily enough I never discussed this encounter again with any of the friends there, we just kind of chalked it up to a bit of drunk swimming. The next time I saw the two girls that saw me naked they were definitely happier to see me, though, which was nice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi
Have been a lurker before and want to access as before so here goes!
I guess the first thing that got me into CFNM was an experience when I was about 14 - down at my local park with a mate and 3 girls - they clearly fancied him and started to try to pull his jeans down - I didn’t get involved so they said if I didn’t help they would do the same to me so they got me to hold his arms while they pulled his jeans right down ( he was laughing anyway) - they then grabbed his pants and pulled them down too - I couldn’t believe it and they all giggled and started saying “we can see your willy” - I guess that’s where it started !!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 pm 
Village Drifter

Now I have posted my first experience I will post some others - some just happened and some I have manufactured the situation to get a CFNM experience
When I was about 18 one of our group had a house party (parents away etc) - all pretty standard until I noticed one of mates being chased round the front garden by 2 girls (his girlfriend plus her friend) but he was stark naked - and was well known for being very well endowed!
They had covered him with tomato sauce - god knows where they got it from !!!
Finally he decided to walk in the house for a shower- confident in his size he didn’t cover himself up - it was great seeing several teenage girls, some who had probably never seen a dick before, staring at his big dick swinging about as he made his way upstairs- a couple in particular couldn’t keep their eyes of it - great fun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:52 pm 
Village Drifter

This one happened to me rather than just viewing a situation and I didn’t have to manufacturer it
A friend had a few couples over for bbq and we all got a bit drunk - my girlfriend and I were due to sleep in the lounge on a blow up bed so we went in the lounge to go to bed - they had just moved in so had no curtains - so I decided to stand on a chair and hang a blanket up against the window - I was already drunk and naked - the next thing I know my girlfriend left the room and then the door opened again, this time with my girlfriend and my mates wife standing there too - I decided to take opportunity for CFNM and just carried on - they both stood their laughing and whispering!
The next morning my girlfriend admitted she found it exciting too and said her friend had said my Willy was much bigger than her husbands - and in fact over the years my mates wife has often mentioned I’m a lot bigger than him which obviously i enjoy hearing !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 pm 
Village Drifter

Probably my best manufactured experience was about 10 years ago - I was in my early 40’s and lived on my own - next door in a small bungalow lived a woman who turned to be 67 ! We were friendly but not friends - just good neighbors. I got a text from her one day about something to do with a blocked drain or something- we exchanged a few texts and then I signed off saying I was just going to grab a few rays of sun in my back garden so not to look over the fence as I might be naked ! I didn’t really expect a reply - but I got one saying she would pop round and rub some cream in my back if I wanted !
Wondering if this could turn in to CFNM with an older lady, I pretended to be shocked but said ok if you dare ! Next thing I know the side gate opens and she walks in the garden where I’m laying on my front completely naked !
She said “you shouldn’t have dared me” - and rubbed cream all over my back. I didn’t know whether to ask her if she wanted me turn over or just do it....so I just did it ! She just knelt there looking straight at my dick and called me a naughty boy :) She then took me completely by surprise and started rubbing sun cream into my dick saying you don’t want to get that burnt ! Unsurprisingly I quickly got aroused - she had a little play with my now fully erect Cock and then a car pulled up in her driveway so she quickly ran back to her house. Never really had any contact after that and she moved away 6 months later - I’m sure if that car hadn’t pulled up she would have finished the job !!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:47 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience happened when I was 16 in a public swimming pool, when a young female lifeguard walked through the male showers. I frequented swimming pools, and similar situations did happen every once in a while with lifeguards or cleaning ladies, but I guess being 16 and filled with hormones did make that one ocassion stick out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 am 

My first experience was when an aunt made me strip and masturbate. She watched all the while...it was so exciting, scary, it was powerful...it was a myriad of emotions. I remember her undoing her blouse one button at a time and slowly revealing cleavage. I could not take my eyes of her cleavage as I was jackin off. I knew she was watching me but I could not care. The shift in the balance of power was addictive. She made me masturbate in front of her several times. Eventually she showed herself to me. Been hooked ever since.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:57 am 

I've yet to have an true experience :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 am 

My first CFNM experience was on a trip to a Japanese onsen in my teens with some friends. Most onsens in the city were gender segregated but there was one just outside of town where they had mixed gender change rooms. It was a great feeling changing in front of other women and it was interesting to see their reactions as you could tell they all have a sneak peak at guys changing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:18 pm 

my first experience was in the army. We had a naked medical check up and all the doctors and nurses were female. Great time

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:30 pm 

A young experience was skinny dipping with friends in a pool. A few of us guys stripped down and jumped in while the girls sat on the deck and watched us swim around while we teased and splashed them. Eventually they came in too, but it was thrilling stripping in front of the girls who weren't my GF.

Also as a teenager I remember laboring in the backyard doing some landscaping. Hot day, shirt off and only some loose gym shorts on. Through the trees I noticed a the younger neighbor girl laying in a hammock watching me. Couldn't tell exactly but I believe she was masturbating. I badly wanted to strip my shorts off and sunbathe naked. After that I would often sunbathe naked in the backyard in hopes that she would be watching me though I never caught her again.

In my 20's during a family gathering I woke to shower and go to work early. Like very early and no one should be awake. When I opened the shower curtain my teenage niece was there with a younger sibling helping them go to the bathroom. She scared the shit out of me and was herself startled and bashful (but her eyes were glued to my dick). I asked her to hand me a towel and told her she should have announced herself. In the moment I was very flustered, but as a memory it has become quite erotic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:32 pm 

UnscrupulousPenguin wrote:
My first CFNM experience happened when I was 16 in a public swimming pool, when a young female lifeguard walked through the male showers. I frequented swimming pools, and similar situations did happen every once in a while with lifeguards or cleaning ladies, but I guess being 16 and filled with hormones did make that one ocassion stick out.

Pool showers are my biggest turn on, and I have had a number of excellent experience with young women and mothers coming in. very hot!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:21 pm 

my first CFNM is from medical exam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 am 
Newly Registered User

I haven't had many true cfnm experiences. My first time which was more funny/awkward was while I was at a party. I was drunk in the bathroom taking a piss and midstream a drunk girl burst in crying (apparently her crush wasn't into her or something). So I look at her then at my dick then back at her. She apologizes while not really looking (like at all to my dismay lol). And I finished up my piss. I talked to her a bit later which is why I found out about the crush thing. I ended getting her number but never followed through as I didnt really know her and the one time I did text her she didn't really remember :lol: . The experience was so quick and not really sexual that I didn't get a lot out of it. I'm hoping to have a more fun experience eventually.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 64  Next