CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:24 pm 

As a senior in high school, the door in the locker would take a long-time to close a girls would be lurking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:14 pm 

I was at a Sauna in Germany. In this large complex, there was an outside area with a large lawn with reclining chairs to relax between trips to the sauna.

I was laying on a lawn chair nude getting some sun. I positioned myself in a corner without much traffic, because I was not used to being nude in public and was embarrassed. Most of the other people in the area were walking around or laying in towels.

While I was relaxing, I noticed a young fully clothed girl from the restaurant in the complex walking around with drinks and stopping by other patrons on the lawn chairs. Over the next several minutes, I watched her getting closer and closer. As she got closer, I got a semi erection, in anticipation.

Before I knew it, she stood right above me glancing at my then full erection, while smiling, and offering me a complimentary drink. After handing me the drink, she then lingered above me for what seemed like a couple minutes while adjusting the remaining drinks on her tray and continuing at glance at my cock. I'm sure she could sense that I was embarrassed.

After a couple minutes she then just smiled and walked away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am 

Hi everyone! My first cfnm experience happened in the hospital. I had an appointment to do some raphiographies of my back at 3pm, and behind me was a girl of my same age who knew from view of the institute, for some problem I do not remember, it may be of the machinery, my turn was delayed, and finally I entered at 7pm, because of that they asked the mothers if we could enter the two together to speed up and so it was. Upon entering the nurse told us to enter the interior waiting room and asked us to stay in underwear. However before passing, the doctor told me to take everything away, and ashamed I was completely naked before the look of the curious and smiling girl. He covered me with his hands but as he passed he could see everything. To my misfortune at that time the radiography had to be repeated twice more, and in one of the waits I could not avoid, a semi-section, she had her eyes fixed but she spoke to me, she was quite daring and took advantage of her situation of advantage. They took me, I dressed and went out. Then to return home, we met again on the bus, with the mothers, and she talked to me smiling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:20 am 

I remember when I was a teenager and an attractive woman across the road used to watch me undress through her bedroom window. It was the fact she was very attractive and couldn't get enough of watching that I found such a turn on. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am 

My very first experience wasn't a fully exposed experience, so not sure if this counts but was pretty exciting nonetheless. It happened during summer when I was a teenager, probably about 13. I was at a friend's house, we were having a water fight with water balloons, pistols etc. When we were finished, we went inside to get some food but his Mum stopped us from walking around the house and told us to take our shirts and shorts off so we didn't drip water through the house. I had gone commando that day, not thinking there was any chance I'd have to take my shorts off (the water fight was spontaneous). My mate got undressed to his underwear very quickly and rushed off to his room to get changed into dry clothes, leaving me unsure what to do. At this age I had no interest in being exposed or cfnm, so my solution was to tie my jacket around my waste and hang it down over my front. I made my way through to the kitchen but had to pass by my friend's Mum, who was chatting to another woman (no idea who she was, never saw her again after that). I quickly made my way passed them, but they must have looked at me as I passed them as I heard loads of giggling as soon as I got out the room. They would have seen my body completely naked from the back, arse out and everything.

At the time I was really embarrassed, but thinking back on it is pretty exciting now that I have an interest in cfnm. I had my first, and subsequently a few more, proper cfnm experience/s fairly recently when I had to stay in hospital for a week. I'd happily share those experiences too if people would like. They definitely have made my interest in cfnm a lot stronger, hence why I have seeked out and found this site. Any recommendations for a fairly new cfnm lover would be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:26 am 

ewilkes wrote:
I was at a Sauna in Germany. In this large complex, there was an outside area with a large lawn with reclining chairs to relax between trips to the sauna.

I was laying on a lawn chair nude getting some sun. I positioned myself in a corner without much traffic, because I was not used to being nude in public and was embarrassed. Most of the other people in the area were walking around or laying in towels.

While I was relaxing, I noticed a young fully clothed girl from the restaurant in the complex walking around with drinks and stopping by other patrons on the lawn chairs. Over the next several minutes, I watched her getting closer and closer. As she got closer, I got a semi erection, in anticipation.

Before I knew it, she stood right above me glancing at my then full erection, while smiling, and offering me a complimentary drink. After handing me the drink, she then lingered above me for what seemed like a couple minutes while adjusting the remaining drinks on her tray and continuing at glance at my cock. I'm sure she could sense that I was embarrassed.

After a couple minutes she then just smiled and walked away.

Very nice story. I've never had a sauna before, your experience definitely makes me want to give it a go!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am 

lost a game of strip cards.Girl friend told me to stand with eyes closed. Turns out she went to get flatmate so she could have a look at my rock hard, soaking wet cock. NICE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:41 am 

I think it was in the sauna.lying there naked and 4 younger Girls with swimsuits came in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:02 pm 

When I was 19 I went to the movies with a couple of friends, including a girl. It was a really late showing and the pepsi got to me just as the movie was ending. I desperately needed to pee, however there were no bathrooms in the exit line of the theater and of course since it was far past midnight the theater itself was closed for me to go inside. So I decided to take a leak behind a really big tree, while keeping an eye on my friends talking. I was facing them with what I thought was the tree blocking me. Turns out it wasn't blocking much, so as I returned to them my girl friend says "I just saw your whole dick while you were peeing". I laughed it off at the moment and we brushed past the subject. But the face she made telling me turned me on and basically put me into this fetish ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:00 pm 

My first experience was being naked for the neighbor girl. She was the doctor and I was her patient.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:12 am 

my first cfnm experience was on the beach. was wonderful.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 pm 

At hospital with a nurse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:29 am 

My first true CFNM experience was a few years ago. My girlfriend and I had just started dating and we hadn't done anything sexual yet, not even nude pics. One day she told me about a dream in which we were in a swing outside in my backyard and I suddenly unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and she immediately reached out and grabbed it, and I guess you know what happened from there. fast forward to a few days later. We were outside in the driveway of my back yard that night talking, and I was thinking about her telling me about her dream which was getting me a little excited), so I asked her "Hey, do you remember this?" and I unfastened my jeans and dropped them and my underwear down to mid-thigh. My semi-hard dick sprung out and was pointing right at her, and i thought with that being the first time she had actually seen me naked she would react by turning away or covering her eyes, but to my surprise, her jaw dropped and then she immediately reached out and grabbed my dick and spent the next several minutes using her eyes and hand to explore my hand and balls. The kept all of her clothes on the entire time so I didn't get laid that night like in her dream, but I did end up getting a pretty amazing hand job right out there in the open!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am 

I've never had one yet but I'm always intrigued by CFNM situations that I see in settings like nude beaches and nudity parades.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:27 pm 

My best CFNM experience is few years old.

I had some girl friend about 18 years old, i was around 30.
She was just friend, we never dating or something like that.

Once i take her to swim to near small lake.
I ask her, if i can swim naked and she says no problem.
She keep her red swimsuit.
So we swim together and throw with ball, that was super exciting.

After some time, she goes topless, but it was still good :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:10 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was during a femdom party, but that wasn't what got me into it.
My first experience getting me into CFNM was constantly being objectified by my sister when I was really young. She would make me exercise shirtless so she could watch, she would want to shower me, and so on. In retrospect, it is kind of disturbing. In school, the boys' school shorts were really short. As a result, female classmates would often slap our thighs and a particular male classmate caressed mine several times too. These little things added up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm 

My first experience was when i am in medical treatment after orthopedic surgery. Where a young nurse help me to clean my self

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:54 am 

I remember changing into a bathing suit at a party in college and realizing while my pants were off that a girl I knew could see me. When I looked up, she was generally giving me a once over. I quickly finished changing because I realized it was causing me to get a bit excited, which would have been a bit mortifying at the time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

First CFNM experience as an adult was at a doctor's office. I was in college at the time, maybe 19 or 20 years old. I got what I thought was a spider bite between my scrotum and penis, and went to the doctor to have it checked out. I knew there was an incredibly attractive Eastern European doctor working at the office I normally went to, and had a 50/50 chance of getting her as the attending physician when I went there. Sure enough, she was the one that walked through the door.

I'm a bit larger than average, about 9" when fully erect and reasonably girthy. When she walked in the office, I was almost immediately hard beneath my jeans. She asked me to stand up and take down my pants, and she pulled up a chair in front of me. When I dropped my pants my cock popped up and smacked her in the arm. She put her hand over her mouth, had a cute laugh, and mentioned something about me being "young and full of energy."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:25 pm 

I was dating this girl a while ago and she had a friend that was always around, to get this out of the way I’m black and she was white. She was over at my apartment with my girlfriend we were watching tv, when she calmly said to my girlfriend
“ I never seen a black cock. “
My girlfriend looked at her and casually unzipped my pants and pulled it out , the two girls talked about it and held it. Her friend then pulled my pants down and my girlfriend took off my T-shirt so I was naked with them for the rest of the night

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 64  Next