CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:26 pm 
Village Drifter

My GF and I stopped by one of her friends house for her birthday. The three of us were going to go out but just decided to stay at her house and have a few beers. I just happened to be the one closest to the kitchen so when anyone needed another beer I was the one to get it. Every time one of the girls needed another beer they started calling me waiter, " hey waiter, we need another beer ". After an hour or so Debbie stated that as it was her birthday she should have a topless waiter. My GF agreed so I took of my shirt.

Eventually it was decided that I should also remove my pants. I was a little hesitant but I removed my pants. The girls seemed to enjoy this very much. As time went on and obviously more alcohol the girls got a little more aggressive and started making comments about my cute boxer briefs and pinching and slapping my butt.

Eventually I started to grow and it must have been obvious as the girls noticed the bulge in the front of my shorts was getting bigger. As they focused on my ever growing bulge I became fully erect. At this time I was embarrassed but both Debbie and my GF were enjoying my predicament. As I came back from the kitchen [ still aroused ]
with a beer in each hand Debbie's roommate Lisa walked in. As I turned to go hide in the kitchen both my GF Gina and Debbie yelled at me to come back. They made me stand in front of Lisa so she could get a good look at my erection protruding in the front of my boxer briefs.

Though I never was totally nude there was a lot of touching going on. We all had fun and the girls all said that we definitely have to do it again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:42 am 

My first experience was when I got a bit too drunk with my girlfriend, and she dared me to answer the door for the delivery person wearing nothing but a pair of see through shorts.

The delivery person was a middle aged blond lady. She wasn't the most attractive, but it was still exciting. She glanced down, then quickly back up. I paid for the stuff, and off she went. Very professional, didn't even comment on it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:34 pm 

Naked from the waist down at age 9 or so while my aunt tried to get a splinter out of my groin (I’d been climbing over an old fence in shorts). I sat on the edge of the bed while she crouched in front of me, face inches from my exposed genitals, her chatting nanchalantly (to take my mind off the tweezers), trying to remove the splinter. It wasn’t an incest thing, or anything pervy or exploitive. It was really innocent. But what I remember, viscerally, is the intense feeling of exposure. A vulnerability, but not fear.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 am 

My first cfnm situation took place when I was very young with a friend of mine when we were playing a doctors' game. It was really cool!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:10 am 

My first situation of that kind was a compulsory medical check at age 17/18 for the army service. At the end of 2 half-days of tests everyone was seperately called to go into a room with a female doctor and an assistant. After some not so interesting checks the doctor tells everyone to lower the pants for a check of the testicles. It was tough to not get fully hard during that. Because the doctor was also good looking I fantasized about this event for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:12 am 

My first was a sponge bath by a nurse at the hospital after a surgery :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

First I remember was in swim team in high school. The guys all took our suits off and put them on our heads. The girls team all stood embarrassed out of the pool laughing and watching.

But what I really like about CFNM now is the double-standard / power exchange of it all. Although this first experience lacked that aspect.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

At a friends house getting showered after staying over, his 23 yo sister bursts right in as Im naked getting out of the shower and she is in vest and shorts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:56 am 

my first CFNM experience was when i had gone for a massage, they did not provide any shorts to wear so you were supposed to be naked under the sheets. While massaging the front upper thigh she pulled the towel all the way up and everything was on display for a few minutes. when the massage ended she did not leave the room and i stood up naked and wore my clothes right in front of her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:56 am 
Village Drifter

Haven't had any real experiences up close. I would be worried about erections anyways.

But have been to local nude beach a couple of times where some clothed people walking by, but I've never walked closed by anyone

Hopefully can visit some different beaches in the future maybe :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:55 am 

My first CFNM was in high school in the UK when I was 12 years old. I had dance class and normally the boys would get changed in the boys changing rooms and the girls would get changed in the girls changing room then we would all meet up in the dance hall to begin dance class. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the boys changing room was closed because someone had decided to block the toilets and flood the changing room. The boys then had return to the dance hall and get changed there. Me and about five of my friends were late getting back to the dance hall and everyone had already changed by the time we got back. The dance teacher (female and very attractive, similar in looks to Natalie Portman) made us get changed in front of the entire class. We tried to go to a corner to get changed but this was no use as the dance hall was open plan and there was nothing to hide behind. All the girls were smiling and laughing at us while we were getting undressed. The dance teacher was also looking at us getting changed. Once we got changed the class continued as normal. The girls went back to the girls changing room to get changed after class and the boys got changed in the dance hall. The teacher did come up to us after class had ended to apologies for making us change in front of everyone.

Never in my life have I felt so vulnerable! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Although we never got truly naked (at most down to our underwear and socks), this feeling of absolute vulnerability in front of attractive girls is what got me hooked on CFNM!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:35 am 

My first true cfnm experience was when a girl came in boys locker room when I was changing and I was fully naked. She looked at me and then smiled. I was like 13 back then, and she was pretty hot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 am 

My first CFNM experience was at school swimming courses where the boys had wash out their swimming trunks in an open area.
There the teachers were controlling if you really wash your swimming trunks. My swimming teachers both where female and also the girls from the class, who didn't had to wash their swimming suits, where passing this area so they all where able to check up the boys.
In this time I also realized that this arouses an interesting feeling of embarrasment AND exitment in me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:13 am 
Newly Registered User

So, not sure about first cfnm experience but one of my earliest ones was a punishment one. When I was about 12 or 13, my brother had done something to get into serious trouble. I think he had kicked in the door at the concession stand at a nearby baseball field but not totally clear about the timeline. I come from a large family - 8 kids, 5 boys and 3 girls. My oldest sister is 2 years older than me a and 1 year older than my brother. My other 2 sisters are younger, by 3 and 5 years. So my brother wasn't wearing a shirt, just shorts and underwear. That was typical for how we spent most of the summer. My dad made him drop both. He was already crying, both from knowing he was about to get his butt beat and from being naked in front of all my siblings except my oldest brother. So all 3 of my sisters saw him naked. My dad proceeded to tear his butt up with a bridle strap. A very painful alternative to a belt. When he finished, I inadvertently gave a sigh, probably glad it wasn't me and glad it was over for my brother. My dad mistook my sigh, I guess he thought I was making fun of my brother. He started swinging the strap at me and ordered my to strip too. I got 6 swings of the strap before my mother stopped him and explained that I wasn't doing anything wrong. My brother and I stood there for what seemed like forever, naked in front of our sisters and mom before we were told we could get dressed.

With so many of us in 1 house, there were plenty of situations where we boys were caught/seen naked. Many times the girls orchestrated situations where they got to see us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:24 pm 
Newly Registered User

Never had a true personal experience but watching scenes in movies was my early experience. Hard to say what the first scene was, but Forgetting Sarah Marshal comes to mind as a mainstream one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:05 pm 
Village Drifter

My first true cfnm experience was one time i played soccer when i was about 13 years old. After the game was finished we boys went to shower and the girlfriend of my best friend went in to the shower. She laughed said hello boys and little boys and looked at our willys. That was some sort of embarassing but a cool moment to. I think that was the start of my cfnm fetish :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:02 pm 

Personally, I haven't experienced CFNM, but in my line of work, I have the opportunity to occasionally collaborate on stage plays and theatrical productions. In one show, I helped stage a scene in which a male actor had to display full frontal nudity not only in front of three female actresses (and four male actors), but also in front of a full audience. The show ran for three nights and one matinee. That particular scene always made the audience laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:29 pm 

toxic007 wrote:
my first CFNM experience was when i had gone for a massage, they did not provide any shorts to wear so you were supposed to be naked under the sheets. While massaging the front upper thigh she pulled the towel all the way up and everything was on display for a few minutes. when the massage ended she did not leave the room and i stood up naked and wore my clothes right in front of her.

I've yet to have an authentic experience, but something like that would be great.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:02 am 

During 7th grade when 2 girls entered the boys washroom on purpose. I was peeing and they were watching me, I gave my cock a couple of good shakes before I put it back in my pants.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:27 am 

When I was backpacking through Europe about 20 years ago l stopped at a coed hot springs spa in the Czech Republic. I did not realize it until I got there, but most every male there went completely nude. Most of the women kept their bottoms on. It felt so liberating to be completely nude in front of (partially) clothed women. To the Europeans it was so natural. As they say, “when in Rome...”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64  Next