CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:03 pm 
Village Drifter

I grew up with CFNM in some ways. When I was a kid my sister would take me to swimming classes but there were no unisex change rooms at the time so she took me into the lady's room since I was only around 7 or 8 at the time and you could get away with that. I was constantly seen naked by fellow swim classmates and made fun of and I assume that that ingrained itself into my mind as I grew up and is partially responsible for why I love CFNM today. Back then I hated it and it was humiliating... now it's still humiliating sometimes but I love that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:24 pm 

My first experience was playing strip cards with a female friend while she was housesitting.

We had played 20 questions earlier and I had admitted my desire to be naked.

She was a terrible card player but I kept allowing her to keep her clothes on while I dutifully stripped each time I lost. I ended up naked and rock hard in front of her. Nothing more happened, but I came quite a few times that night jerking off thinking about what had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was when I was 14. I just joined a new youth group and we were having a pool party with one of the girl chapters. I just got out of the pool and onto the diving board when I heard a friend say "hey everyone, look over here." I then felt my trunks pulled down to my ankles. Worst part was the water was cold and this was at night so the air was even colder. There wasn't much of me showing and, based off the girls laughter, there wasn't much chance in me getting any phone numbers anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:57 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was 20 I was getting a physical. As I lowered my underwear for the doctor to check my balls, the door clicked open. I looked up to see a nurse with a mother and her preteen son with shocked looks on their faces. The nurse apologized and said she must have mixed up the rooms. As the door was closing I heard the boy ask his mother "why was that man's penis so small?" I got through my physical and headed back to the waiting room to leave. As I was moving toward the exit I heard the boy say very loudly across the waiting room (full of people btw), "Hey, that's the man with the small penis, haha."

I just put my head down and got out of there fast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:54 pm 

The clothing beach was my first cfnm experience

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:58 pm 
Village Drifter

jlsmagnus wrote:
A guy punched my girlfriend, so I beat him up. I got 6 months for it. The prison used all female officers for clothes changes. There was a woman sitting by a big laundry cart. She told me to take everything off. Then I walked naked to a woman that gave me my clothes. This was supervised by two other females. The women were aged 19 to 30.

Sounds like it should have been the other guy in jail...?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:02 am 

Site Administrator wrote:
For Newly Registered Members - this is a topic thread that allows you to build post count.

Tell us your first experience with CFNM that was unique in that in retrospect it had some of the elements that make CFNM an erotic concept. It can be something erotic, something that was an unfair double-standard, or anything that marked it as a first for your personal CFNM experiences.

My first CFNM experience was in Vermont. I want to “the ledges” which is known for its little nude beach. There are people there that have been regulars for years. And always lots of new folks. All ages and gender.

It’s right on a lake so it’s a great spot to be in the summer. One summer I took work off and came here for the day. I laid out on a beach spot right off the main path. Throughout the day clothed women were going back and forth. Some going to find a spot to get nude. Some just walking the trail.

I met one woman who was about 40 (im 28). She walked by a few times looking for a spot. There were a ton available. She walked by me and look around some more. We made some small talk. Eventually she sat down on a rock In front of me. So laying on my back I had to look
Through my legs to talk to her. She was very chill. Normal conversation with the occasional glance down. She ended up asking if she could lay out next to me. I said yes. She stayed clothed the whole time but got down to a bathing suit at one point. Spent a few hours together. Went in the water together and had some drinks. She wasn’t shy about looking at all. Made a few comments that I need to apply sun block haha. Before she left she asked for a pic. We had another nudist take a picture of
Us sitting down next to eachother. Hope she still has it :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:43 pm 
Newly Registered User

Technically, my first CFNM experience was when I was 10. I was playing with two neighborhood girls in the woods. I pretended to be bigfoot, who of course doesn’t wear clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:38 am 

Got pantsed at school and my underwear came down with it, in front of about 10 people. So embarrassing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:28 am 

eritrea wrote:
Got pantsed at school and my underwear came down with it, in front of about 10 people. So embarrassing.

What were the reactions? Also what age?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:46 pm 

once when i was 13 or 14 i was showering at home and my sister's friend (also a girl) came in while i was getting out of the shower she just froze there looking at my nakedness lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:46 am 
My second CFNM story is..like the first..totally true and was told to me by a good friend who..when younger..worked at a chicken factory..I think near Aldershot..if I recall.Anyway it was manned by women..who took it upon themselves. when ever it was a birthday of any of the young men that worked there...to strip them naked..hoist them onto a slab...and eventually bring them to a public orgasm...it happened to him...and despite struggling..kicking and screaming..he eventually had to lay powerless and take it.What he remembered most of all...however....was that it was even fingers up his arse...to use his Words!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:09 pm 
Newly Registered User

when i was 13, i was at a birthday party for one of my friends. ended up with 6 or 7 of us playing truth or dare - 3 girls, the rest guys. one of the girls ended up daring all the guys to strip naked. i was the smallest one of the guys - many giggles were had haha. good times

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:10 pm 

Visited a nude beach a while back and while there were women nude, when leaving I had passed a group of women that were fully clothed or in bikinis.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:54 pm 

Well, not quite original a story) Changing in bushes at the beach when a woman came across. That was the first time I got seen naked by a woman, so I tried to cover up at once. She smiled and said something like "hey, gorgeous". I did not repsond, surely) Maybe she was a bit drunk, I guess
But after shame some different thoughts came, hah
Long time ago that was...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:12 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

templebellwood37 wrote:
My second CFNM story is..like the first..totally true and was told to me by a good friend who..when younger..worked at a chicken factory..I think near Aldershot..if I recall.Anyway it was manned by women..who took it upon themselves. when ever it was a birthday of any of the young men that worked there...to strip them naked..hoist them onto a slab...and eventually bring them to a public orgasm...it happened to him...and despite struggling..kicking and screaming..he eventually had to lay powerless and take it.What he remembered most of all...however....was that it was even fingers up his arse...to use his Words!

Fascinating story that echoes one my cfnm field of interest (workplace initiations in the UK) -thanks! Unlike initiations though, these birthday ceremony were performed several times with the same (unfortunate) guy. Do you know when was that (approximately) and how old these "young men" were?
If more details come to your mind about the experience of your friend, feel free to publish a more extensive account here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=494

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:50 am 

Although I have had a number of close calls (co-ed showers at camps when younger, cousin walking in on me changing) my true first time I think was in the last few years when doing cam work. I have always wanted someone to watch and tell me what to do and having that as an ability online is one of the hottest things I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 am 

My first time I was about 10 or 11, in my final year of primary school - and at that age I found it kind of embarrassing rather than a turn on. My mum had arranged for my older sister (5yrs older) to pick me up after school to take me into town to get some new speedos for my swimming lessons. We went to a big shop in town that had a whole department for school uniform and kids stuff. We picked out a speedo and I went to try it on. This was back in the 90’s and in that old store, the kids area just had one large curtained changing room, which multiple kids/parents could use at the same time if it was busy.

My sister came in with me (no biggie - she’d seen me in the bath at home) and stood there while I undressed. She held my trousers, school shirt and underpants while I tried on the Speedo, which turned out to be the wrong size. So, I took it off and handed it to her, so she could go and swap it for the next size down. I was naked at this point, but we were the only ones in the big changing room so it didn’t really matter. It was only once she’d gone back out through the curtain that I realised she still had my clothes - all I had was my shoes and socks, so I remember feeling quite exposed. After a minute or so I stuck my head around the curtain, but as the main part of the shop was kind of round a corner, there was no sign of her. But, what I did see - much to my dread - was a girl from my class at school, Ashley, with her mum. They seemed to be heading toward the changing room.

I ducked my head back inside the curtain in case she saw me, and started to panic. Within a few seconds I could hear them talking - they were literally on the other side of the curtain, right outside the booth. To my horror, I heard Ashley’s mum telling her to go and try on whatever clothes she was holding and to come out and show her when she was ready. Two seconds later and Ashley pulled open the curtain at one end and stepped into the booth. She obviously saw me straight away - standing there totally naked with nowhere to hide. She paused by the curtain, staring at me (one part in particular), before eventually going to the other end of the changing bench, and basically asking me why I was naked. I’d never been so embarrassed - this was a girl I saw every day at school. At 10 I wasn’t so much a little kid any more either - how the hell was my sister taking so long?!

On the plus side, Ashley was trying on a school summer dress, so I got to see her in just her knickers, though it definitely didn’t feel equal. I remember she stared at my naked body pretty much the entire time. Eventually my sister returned and said the woman in the shop had to go and look for my size, hence she’d been gone ages. I got a bit cross with her for taking my clothes, but she just shrugged and didn’t really care. Ashley went out to show her mother the dress, and that’s when I noticed she had also brought a swimsuit in with her, which she must have carried under the dress. The Speedo fit, so we were pretty much done - but in a rare moment of genius, I told my sister that some of the boys wore trunks rather than speedos, so I should probably try those too. Basically I just wanted to buy some time. My sister went off in a huff to find me some trunks, but thankfully left my clothes this time - while Ashley came back into the booth.

Seeing I was still there, she stalled for a while, but eventually seemed to realise she’d have to get on with trying the swimsuit. It was a brilliant role reversal; by now I was fully dressed again while she had to strip naked. I remember she made a point of trying to turn away from me - clearly she liked to look but not to be looked at! I still managed to see everything though, so thankfully nothing was ever mentioned at school.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:01 pm 

As part of a frat initiation we had to do stripteases for a female house. Was just supposed to be down to speedo but as we were grinding around the room one girl pulled out my speedo a good ways to get a nice look before she dropped her dollar in my waist bamd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 pm 

My first experience was a sort of flash, but I always remember it getting me into CFNM stuff.
I was about 16. My friend and I were smoking weed in his backyard after school.
His sister who was a year younger than us was sort of hanging around by the pool, but wasn't smoking
with us; she was sort of a goodie good kid. A little chubby, decently attractive, brunette, glasses, and already had pretty big tits.
After a few minutes of smoking, I really had to take a piss. I remember my buddy telling me not to go inside to piss, since
I would stink up the house with weed smell on me (his parents came home in a couple hours). At the time, I had a decent semi going, and decided I was just gonna
walk over a few steps pass the pool and piss on the fence, having his sister "accidently" see my semi-erect cock. I wanted it to look like I was trying to get out of the way, and not be obvious about it, but angle myself just enough towards her so that she could see the whole thing. I walked over to the fence, checked out of the side of my eye, and saw that his sister got even closer to me. I don't know if she was trying to be sneaky, and get a peek at me while I was pissing (she knew that's what I was about to do), but that's what I felt like at the time. She was already kind of in to me, so that's what I assumed. She was at the edge of the pool, only about 20 feet away from me now. I was super nervous at this point, and the thought of her seeing my cock turned me so much that I all of a sudden got a full boner. I thought she may think it was a little weird I was fully hard at the time, but I said fuck it, and whipped it out anyway. My hard cock was curved like a banana, standing straight-up, and a little over 7 inches. I could feel her from the side looking straight at it. My heart was racing super fast; I took my hand off of it and stuck my hips out, trying to look even bigger, then I started pissing as loud as I could against the fence. It was pretty quiet in the backyard, so both my friend and his sister had to just sit there and listen to my loud ass piss stream hitting the fence. Once I finished pissing, I made sure to really shake my cock longer than usual, bouncing it up and down; Cause I could still feel her eyes fixated on it. Then I just waist-banded my boner, ran over, and hopped in the pool until my boner went back down, lol.

I would often times give her rides to and from school after that, since I just got my license, but I never heard a word from her about that day. We would still just talk about random shit, even though I know damn well she got a good view of my hard cock that day. I was just hoping I didn't make it too obvious :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 64  Next