CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm 

After having a shower, I'd always walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway to my room completely naked, without a towel, just because I was comfortable being naked in front of family (and besides, no family members were usually hanging around in the hallway there to see me). Though one night, when I walked out, my neighbor friends around my age had invited themselves over and were standing at the end of the hall. They saw everything. It was humiliating, and was most likely the source of the fetish I have now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:34 am 

I suffered the terrible experience of having a testicular torsion when I was 15. After the surgery I was fine but one time I feel like something was wrong with my balls. So I went to the doctor, i was actually fine but he asked me to get an ultrasound just in case. When I arrived to the ultrasound room I noticed that not only it was a female doctor but also her assistant was there. I was really embarrassed when I take my pants off for the ultrasound, and since it was for my testicles, of course they saw my penis. I got really hard but they acted in a professional manner. After she finished, I cleaned the goo the put on you when you are in an ultrasound in front of them and left.

And now here I am because I really can’t forget that experience.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:21 pm 

High school. Used to get changed before concerts but teachers, many of them female, wouldn't leave the room... left a lot of us exposed often

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:10 pm 

I went to a spa, I thought it was just for guys and so didn’t mind walking around naked. Then found out it was mixed gender and clothing optional. The girls all laughed as I was the youngest guy there by some way, I got most of the attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:30 am 
Newly Registered User

My first time is when my neighbor dared me to strip in front of her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:42 am 
Village Drifter

Although I had no idea of the concept of clothed female/ nude male at that age, I think my first public experience was at the Maldon Charity Mud Race in 2014. I was there with my mum, supporting the cancer fundraising. There was a sort of shower tube thingy setup for the racers to wash the mud off. It was in the open. Most, nearly all showered the mud off in their clothes but a couple of men stripped naked. I remember my mum saying “oh my” when we saw and she scurried me away lol trying to protect Me somehow. By then I had already seen two fully naked males, full frontal. Very thrilling on a sunny day in public for a mid teen aged girl!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:09 am 

I was getting ready for a swimming class at the Y. I was taking a pre swim shower and had the sensation that something was off, other people in the show area where giving me odd glances. I finished and walked out to the pool without a suit on, just oblivious to it all. Giiggles ensued from my classmates and the teacher led me back to the lockerroom.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:23 am 

just a skinny dip in the pool at night, felt great tho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:10 pm 

Only with partners and in medical settings. The fantasy never translates into real life scenarios for me :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:23 pm 

My first true time was when I was about 24. At the time I didn’t know that I was into cfnm. Being naked in front of other people especially girls was a bit intimidating for me. It was on a friends birthday. She wanted to go skinny dipping at a lake. There were probably 8 or so girls and 2 guys (me being one). Me and another girl Karen, who was 21, were at first too shy to go in so we stayed a distance back as the rest stripped and went in. After a stretch I wanted to go in but was still a little shy especially with Karen right beside me. Finally I got the courage and told her I was going in. She let out a gasp and asked “Really?”. I said yes, got up and stripped naked right in front of her. Before I went towards the lake I turned I looked at Karen and she was staring right at me with her mouth open. I said “ don’t steal my clothes” and went down to the lake. When the other saw that I was naked and coming down, they let out a cheer. They others in the water didn’t see much because it was dark ( didn’t see much of them either) and I was covering my front but Karen got an eye full!! At the time I didn’t think of its as hot but when ever I think back on it, it turns me on. Several time after this night when I was around Karen she would get a little sheepish while talking to me and I knew she was thinking about me naked. Thinking of that still excites me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:56 pm 

Swim club for me, two teachers walked into pool changing rooms, looked for longer than they should have

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:11 am 

My first cfnm experience was as an undergrad international student at a Scandinavian university. The local students association organized a sauna party for us and about 50 of us showed up. It was at this beautiful lakeside cabin in the woods, with a 20-person sauna, a small shower room with maybe three showerheads and a large common room. There were only two bathrooms, though, and no changing rooms. People were a little conservative at first and the lines for the bathrooms were kind of long. After the drinks started flowing some of the guys, me included, gave up on privacy and began losing our shorts pretty much wherever. Although some of the more adventurous ladies stripped down and a few more went topless, most decided to maintain their modesty, but they were clearly enjoying the show. I don’t think I made eye contact with a single girl without a big grin all night.

Inside the sauna and shower room, there was a lot of flesh. In the common area, most at least draped a towel. However, someone had gone through the trouble of cutting a hole in the ice on the lake, which was only about 100 feet away. It was maybe -15 celcius (like 5 F). Throughout the night there was a steady parade of overheated nude guys, steaming in the night air, back and forth from the sauna to the lake. It was beyond refreshing.

People began to trickle out around 1:00 in the morning. Some of us couldn’t draw ourselves away from the party, so when the power went out at about 1:30 I suspect that was a not-no subtle hint to get going. I had misplaced my towel and clothes by that point, so I was in a bit of a pickle, being naked in the dark. Fortunately, a cute (completely clothed) Finnish girl found a flashlight and helped me look around the cabin for my kit. For about three or four minutes, I was completely naked following this sweet Finn around while we giggled about the ridiculousness of the situation. This went on until it occurred to her that she could give me the flashlight and I could just look around myself. She seemed kind of embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of it earlier. I would have been disappointed if she had.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:16 am 

When I was horny young fella, still living at my parents I was home alone on a weekday and feeling bored. Kinda dared myself into walking round the back garden naked for a buzz, no biggie no-one would see anyway. I whipped off my clothes at the back door and set off around on my planned route, but just as I did I noticed my female neighbor (forty-ish and pretty) reading a book with sunglasses on in her back garden. For a instant I thought to turn back, but then I told myself fuck it - she won't notice me through the plants in the border and I'm committed to this now, so I swallowed my sudden nerves and went for it. Just as I passed the closest part, I found out the plant border wasn't as thick as i had thought. I looked at her and she looked right back at me, probably 10m away and just for a moment till I was past! That was it - I carried on back inside and nearly had a heart attack (plus jacked one out of course). Spoke to her a number of times after that, but neither of us ever mentioned it, but the energy and excitement of that day lived with me for years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:33 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Lamorak_37 wrote:
My first cfnm experience was as an undergrad international student at a Scandinavian university................... She seemed kind of embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of it earlier. I would have been disappointed if she had.

Sounds amazing!
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:09 pm 

andyadc wrote:
My previous post is still awaiting moderation, but hopefully this slots in nicely after it !

A couple of other experiences from that Glastonbury trip, I loved seeing all the naked women in that shower area, but the CFNM moments really stood out for me.

I went to the showers again earlyish the next morning, before the bands started. It was busier but not as bad as later in the weekend, I walked straight in, but people were having to stand in line for a few minutes whilst a shower cubicle became available , I grabbed a bench and there was a girl about the same age as me (around 20) waiting for a cubicle, she was wearing knickers but had a towel wrapped around her top half. She started chatting with me and I began to get undressed, we chatted whilst I took off my t-shirt, shoes, socks and even my jeans so I was standing there in just my boxer shorts. I then take hold of the waistband and start to pull my boxers down, she turns away in an instance but carries on chatting with me, she clearly just felt it inappropriate to watch that as she then turns back around, clearly looks down at my penis for a couple of seconds and chats away for another minute until a cubicle comes free and she goes take a shower. I didnt see her again !

The next day it was even busier and there was a queue to even get in to the shower area, a few of us, male and female were chatting in the queue and having a laugh for about 30 minutes before I got into the shower area, as they were only letting people in 1 at a time we all got seperated at this point and I was one of the first of this group to go in. I went and had my shower (always some CFNM and lots of boobies, but nothing that stands out in my mind) but when I came out of the shower one of the girls I had been chatting with was just finishing getting dressed again at the bench were my clothes were, she must have showered and dressed really quickly ! Anyway I walked over to her totally naked and she made small talk for a couple of minutes before she left. Again that was just an amazing experience. I actually ended up having a drink with her and a few of the others later and all the time I was thinking how she has seen my completely naked but I havent seen anything of her. That was incredibly erotic to me !

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:51 am 

Back when I was maybe ten, we had some family friends over to our place, and me and the family's daughter of the same age were on another floor playing video games or something. I went to pee in one of the bedrooms, and after my dick was out and I'd started, I'd noticed that I left the door open and she had seen anything. She apologized and quickly went away, but it's a memory I still look back on from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:06 am 
Newly Registered User

The daughter of my parents friends was spying through the keyhole of the bathroom door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:27 am 

Can’t remember my first cfnm, but had many over the years, they include clothing optional beaches, massages, full body wax , full body spray tans and doctor visits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:52 am 

When my husband and I were newly married we went on a trip together. We had a ground floor room which was very close to where the hot tub is. The morning of the second day the weather was beautiful so I opened the privacy shades and just left the light direct sun blocking shades closed so it was looking outside threw a very thin sheet. We had a great day and we were walking back to in the dark. We still had our bathing suits on. I wanted to go sit in the hot tub for a while. There were 6 other girls in the hot tub when I slipped in with my back to were my room was. I was thinking about my guy in the room when the group of girls attention changed. Then I hear He’s STRIPPING!! My eyes popped open and I see the lights on I my hotel room! And yes he was taking off his clothes! I moved over to the other girls and asked who is he? They just smiled as we watched him strip and then walk around naked for a while
Great night

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:22 pm 

I had always had an attraction to CFNM growing up from watching movies etc but my first real CFNM episode was at the end of high school. Went to a local creek with a bunch of friends and someone started skinny dipping so all the boys joined in. We were jumping off a tree and one of my female friends got quite close to me as we climbed up. I think the girls loved the show.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next