CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:38 am 

Never actually had a decent one. I remember when I was a kid(around 7 or 8 grade), I never used to take my fresh clothes with me before going for a bath. Which is normal but sometimes becomes embarrassing when relatives comes to stay during summer vacation. So after taking a bath I always used to roam around naked till I choose what clothes to wear but always stayed cautious when relatives used to come. But one day, due to my daily habit I forgot to take clothes with me in the bathroom. Which I realized after taking the bath. So just like other grow ups I wrap the towel around my waist before going outside the bathroom. But what I didn't realized is that my towel was not big enough to cover whole waist. Because of which I was able to cover my front side but didn't realized that my back side was fully exposed and I was keep roaming around the house in that state, trying to decide what to wear with my hips fully exposed. All my relatives including my cousin sister(around my age) and my aunt keeps on laughing on me and nobody thought to point that out. I was young at that time so didn't realized why they were laughing just thought may be they were just happy for some reason. Until my aunt, pinched my exposed butt and asked to cover it up while giggling. Which was really embarrassing for me at that time. But now when I think about it, it would be so sexy if that happened again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:07 am 
Citizen
Citizen

poseforher wrote:
My very first CFNM experience happened when I was nineteen, way back in the early 1970s. There was no such thing as CFNM, much less the internet. I still think about it too. It was the height of the women’s revolution of Gloria Steinem, and protests for women’s rights were happening in the streets. The magazine, Playgirl, had come out a couple years ago and the ladies were going mad over it. Sometimes you would walk into a woman’s dorm room and it would be wallpapered with Playgirl centerfolds.

I was riding on a subway train one day. I was just another long haired hippie carrying a backpack with me. I was going to a highway entrance to hitchhike up a couple hundred miles to see a friend. Ironically, this friend was a woman. I never made it.

Anyway, I was riding on the subway. I did not even notice her looking at me. She was sitting in the back, a nice pair of legs in pantyhose crossed over each other and I did not even take any special notice of them or try to see the owner. The train was so crowded that we were jammed in as though inside of a can. I couldn’t see much. At my station, I got off and, suddenly, heard a hello beside me. It was the owner of those crossed legs and I was sad that I had not been able to see her. She was older than me by several years, dressed in professional attire for that time, and I thought she must have meant someone else. No, it was me. She had long dark hair and these magnetic eyes. I was so ignorant then that I did not catch on that she was picking me up. She was an artist at it. Before I knew it, I was at a lunch her, one that she paid for and which confounded the servers at the restaurant, accustomed to giving the bill to the guy. I never got to that entrance ramp. Soon enough I was back down that subway line to her apartment and I hardly knew what was happening, but I was not resisting it.

She hardly had me inside the door when she went to work and her artistic hands had me disrobed in probably ten seconds. There I was completely naked in front of her. I wondered if she was going to make me into one of those centerfolds. In my clumsy way, I tried to render her into the same state as me, but she easily rebuffed these moves with a smile on her face. I was her victim. She circled me, admiring her handiwork as I followed her eyes watching me. My body shook from being scared, from shyness, and nervousness, and yet a certain erotic tension that I had not known before. Then she had me get something for her. I was more or less her prisoner by then and I did it, as she watched me very closely, watching as I moved and it shook around. There was no such thing as CFNM at that time, but we were certainly acting as if there were. Through my nerves and how close I was to letting go, I realized that I was enjoying it. She realized it too and she took advantage of it. She later told me that she was surprised as most guys are very shy and would have argued and fought with her, but I accepted it and seemed to relish it and we continued that way for the three months we saw each other until she left town.

I never saw her again, but I wonder if she realized what she achieved. My next cfnm experience was in front of a camera and that lady certainly appreciated what this first experience taught me.

Hey, poseforher. Let's hear about that next experience. How did this start, and who was the photographer?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:11 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

For A cfnnfan2:

Here's the second experience that built off of the Robin one. This is an abbreviated version:). It's a very true story.

The second experience:

The second experience occurred about four years later. The photographess was a woman named Mona. We were both in college and lovers. When this second experience happened, we were living together, part of a household of three bedrooms. It was a Sunday morning and our roommates were gone for the weekend.

Mona was the consummate photographer. She was all but born with a camera in her hand. As this was before the digital age, a camera on any level above the Polaroid Instamatic took considerable skill to operate and figure out how to get it right. This process was beyond my limited capabilities, but it was natural for Mona. By virtue of being her lover, I also became her default subject, something that Robin seemed to have trained me for. Because of that prior arrangement, I did not object to this situation. I enjoyed it. I know Mona did as well.

We met at a party. I cannot remember if someone introduced us or if it just happened in the course of the party, but, like Robin in the subway, she had fixed her eyes on me and I was her prey. In the end, she took me home with her that night, and it just kept going. Yet, Mona brought a twist to it that had been lacking with Robin. Her photography. I do not know what Robin never employed a camera, but she never did, though she had worked me as if training me for one. In the end, she had done that.

This carried over to Mona, who saw Robin’s handiwork in me. A camera can be a powerful instrument. She confided later that she had taken me home that night because her photographer’s eyes had seen something in me that they coveted and she wanted to catch it. The invite blossomed into what is called “a relationship.” We moved in together.

On that Sunday, I had a paper due the next week. I had to finish it that day. Mona was going up to Seattle with some friends to leave me alone so I could hopefully finish the damned thing. I was sitting at my desk in our bedroom. My desk was in an alcove formed by a window dormer. It looked out onto the street. Across the street was a church. Its bells were banging away calling the faithful to prayer and adding to the discomfort in my head from the night before.

I had just a bathrobe on, thrown casually on me while I got the coffee on and attempted to reassemble myself from the Saturday night. I walked upstairs and sat down disconsolately at my typewriter (I am dating myself), as if hoping that it would start the paper itself without my help. Because of the bells, I did not hear the click of the camera from the doorway. I saw the flash rip over me. I turned and smiled as Mona lined up for another shot, then another. It was almost as if it was her right and, due to my previous training with Robin, I liked that.

She came closer. She was aiming for the interplay of light and shadows across my bathrobe. She had given it to me as a birthday present. Now she was hovering over it, over me, catching the collages they made on top of the robe. A camera is a powerful instrument and I felt a tension between my legs and electricity flowing through my veins. She was now on top of me. I was looking up at her. I knew that I was vulnerable. She must have known that I was naked underneath that robe. To date, we had never done a nude. Mona had never asked me; I had not volunteered, both of which was strange considering my background. Now, the camera was above me. A camera is a powerful implement. It felt like it had its own hands; it was another set of eyes watching you. The church bells rang out and I wondered who was closer to the heaven that they always spoke about. I was hard pressed to keep the evidence down and hidden away of what that camera was doing to me. To that date, we had never done a nude. Many reasons intersected here — fear of those who knew me accidentally seeing the results, my own nervousness about it, maybe Mona’s as well, roommates always around, and so on — all contributed to the potpourri of why we had not done it.

Now was the time. I should be naked, the one that the camera I felt those hands on me. Robins hands, only they were in the lens staring down at me. I was as nervous as I had been with Robin as she disrobed me in the doorway.

"Stand up," Mona said.

As per Robin, I did as she commanded and on the way up a strap on the robe caught the desk. It pulled the robe open just as Mona fired a shot and the church across the street all but crashed away with some kind of chorus. Mona was stunned and surprised. She apologized, said it was an accident. I calmly faced her, and, remembering a time with Robin when I had stripped for her in the doorway rather than her stripping me, I pushed the robe off of me and let it fall to the floor. I was naked; she was dressed. I stepped away from the robe and smiled at her.

"Go ahead," I said. "Let's use that camera for what it was made for."

The church bells rang out. Mona dived right in, zooming on the bull's eye.

"Grab it," she told me, "hold it out so I can see all of it."

It was all day. I was bent over, spread on the bed, fore and aft, put on my knees; I was taken from above, below, and all sides and it was like that hour-after-hour. I did not want it to stop and it never did as long as we stayed together.

I did it and we were on our way. Mona never got to Seattle; I never got my paper done that day; Mona got me, though, and I was a very cooperative naked male model as I had been trained to be several years before.

I have never looked back since then.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:38 am 
Newly Registered User

i have to be honest, this is all kind of new to me so idk what exactly constitutes "true" cfnm, but hopefully this fits. here goes.

this happened when i was about 13. my cousins from out of state were visiting, and one day they and my sister and i and a couple other people, guys and girls both, went swimming at my next-door neighbor's pool, maybe about 10 of us in all.

like i said, i was 13, so i guess i was a pretty annoying little brat, especially to my sister, katie, who was 17, and i guess she thought she'd have a little fun, came up behind me and yanked my swim trunks down. i was in the deep end and treading water, plus she caught me totally off-guard, so she managed to pull them down to my ankles and off. i FREAKED. there were a couple girls from the neighborhood over, heather and amanda, who rode my bus, who i really did NOT want to see, plus a couple of my sister's friends. luckily they were at the other end of the pool. obviously the water was clear -- i have no idea how much they could actually see from where they were, but i felt like i was extremely exposed, so i tried to cover myself with my hands, but like i said, i was in the deep end, treading water, so it was kind of difficult, so finally i just kind of lunged for the pool edge and hugged the wall so no one could see my front side. meanwhile, my sister tossed my shorts to my cousin jamie, who i think was 16, and who was standing outside the pool. as far as i know she wasn't in on it. i don't think this was any kind of plan. but once katie did what she did, jamie thought it was hilarious and joined in.

jamie taunted me with my trunks at first, kind of dangling them above my head. but after a minute she decided to take it easy on me and kneeled down to give them back. or so i thought. as i reached up to grab them, she grabbed my wrist, and when i looked up -- i'll never forget, she had this evil grin, and i knew i was in trouble. i tried to get my arm loose, and then she grabbed my other one. i mean i was wrestling and pulling for dear life, but tbh i was kind of a shrimp at 13, and she was standing up while i was just flailing so she had all the leverage, and not only was she not letting go, worse, she was starting to pull me up and OUT of the water, and as my body started to break surface she started laughing and pulling even harder, at least that's how it seemed to me.

i was still facing the side, away from the rest of the pool, so i don't think anyone else could see my front side. but i can remember looking over my shoulder to the shallow end, i guess in a kind of panic, and it seemed like the other girls were kind of craning their necks trying to get a look. i was so preoccupied with them that i didn't see my sister coming up from behind me. but suddenly, i felt something or someone grab one ankle, then the other, and then my body start to turn and rotate like a pig on a spit or something, and i knew what was about to happen and i couldn't do anything to stop it. and then suddenly, they had me facing the rest of the pool, completely naked and out of the water, and the whole back yard just exploded in laughter. i mean, pretty much everyone had been laughing the whole time, but now they were REALLY laughing. (i'm sure i don't have to go into any detail here but let's just say i was 13 and in a cold pool for a couple hours, so, yeah.)

it felt like they had me in that position for an eternity -- in reality it was probably like three or four seconds before i managed to get loose, at which point i was still in the pool and still naked, and in that period of time apparently one of my sister's friends had grabbed my trunks and ran off with them into the front yard, which was in front of a moderately busy road (i'm gonna guess maybe 6-8 cars per minute). i had no interest in running out in front of traffic naked, and honestly didn't really know what to do, when i thought i heard one of the other girls say the word "phone," and then i really freaked out and just got out of the pool as fast i could. and as i made my way toward the fence, sure enough, i saw several of them getting out and making their way toward the desk tables and chairs where they had their phones and saying, like, "hurry! before he gets away!" or something like that, and i just SPRINTED and got the hell outta there. (thankfully i was pretty fast. i was all-state in track in hs and got recruited by colleges.) i didn't even bother to get my trunks from the front yard, just ran next door to my house and went straight to my room.

the whole think lasted maybe 20 seconds, but i honestly think if i had been even a couple seconds slower there would have been pictures all over my school. i mean, i was underage so it would have been totally illegal, but i doubt that would have stopped it.

so yeah, that happened, and at the time it was 100% horrifying, but after a little while, idk, two years, three years, i started to think about it and i guess fantasize about it a little, not necessarily sexually. idk how to really describe it. (like i said, i'm new to this.) all i can think to say is that at some point girls laughing at me doesn't seem so different from girls smiling at me, if that makes sense?

anyway, that was the formative experience. there was one other more recent one that i'll post shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 am 
Village Drifter

So what didn't he girls on your bus say to you after the pool experience?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:29 am 

I don't even remember if this memory was "real" or my mind playing tricks on me. Though, thinking about it now, it was probably the latter, unless one believes in the old saying of "reality is stranger than fiction".

Now, this was probably (if happened at all) back when I was 12 or 13. My mother is a physiotherapist, and she was accustomed to be bothered by relatives and friends with "health problems" even if had little or nothing to do with muscle or joints. More so, when it was her family asking for medical advice.

And in this fogged old memory, I remember going to her with what I was 100 per cent sure was an "severe case of intertrigo".. down there, and bashfully asking her for some advice to sooth the pain. While I was doing this dreadful (by a shy teenage boy standard) conversation, I would convulse in acute pain for some passing moment, and then return to the general discomfort but not extremely painful state I was in.

She did ask, naturally, to see the affected area, because intertigo just doesn't flare up like that. And I remember being very adamant not to let this ever happen. But one or two painful "spikes" later, and I conceded. I lowered whatever I was wearing back then, and if this did happen, then my mind blocked much of the humiliation sensation and any probable self-awareness of nudity that accompanied it. All I can remember is after a very short moment of examination, the cause of the pain was discovered; in the form of a very small ant making its way on my upper thigh and close to my testicles!

And now you can see, why I question if this ever actually happened. I don't mix reality with dreams/fantasies anymore than the average person, but I do doubt if this was one of the occasion where I did.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:46 am 

raagavan90 wrote:
I must have been 14 or 15 when this happened:

This happened on a train. I live in India, and it was my summer vacation. My parents and I were traveling. At some point, I wanted to pee. I went into the washroom, latched the door, and started to do my business. People who have travelled in our trains will know that our old trains rock hard, and when they do, sometimes, they tend to dislodge the latches on the bathroom door. So, there I was ... holding my dick, mid-stream, and trying to balance myself on a train that was rigorously practising to become a rodeo horse. And that's when the latch got dislodged opening the door and presenting the view of a 15-year old boy holding his pee-pee in his hand to two girls (one should have been older than me and the other one, presumably her younger sister) The younger one started laughing upon seeing me. Her sister tried to shush her and she was smiling, too. The unfortunate part was I could not even close the door as both of my hands were holding something - one was holding my thing and the other was holding onto the sidewall for balance. My undignified show went on till I ran out of pee. I exited the bathroom with a face that was redder than a Martian. The train journey was two nights long and mine and the girls' seats were close-by. We did run into each other and everytime they smiled at me. And I had to endure the shame of having giving them a free show of my dick doing an intimate act. At that point, it was embarrassing but later, that night itself actually, memories of that incident tittilated me ... their smiles and laughter made me yearn for more such incidents.

a good experience of peeing in front of girls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:03 pm 

My first CFNM would have been with my sisters. I am the last and far removed in age from my 3 sisters. They would bath me when I was young and never hesitated to just enter my room or since we only had one bathroom would just come in to get ready for the day or a date while I was bathing. By the time I was 8 or 9 they had all moved out on their own.

My first CFNM that wasn't my mother or sisters was quite embarrassing and also fairly lengthy.
When I was around 11 or so, my aunt used me as a visual aid on male anatomy for her daughters.
The story goes, it was in the mid 70s. I was rather shy and introverted then. I had to spend a week at my aunts and her 3 daughters. It was summer and they lived on a small farm. My cousins, Jody who was 2 years older than me (13), Jill was just a little younger than myself (10) and Bonnie who was almost 3 years younger(8)
One day, it was really hot out. My aunt told us after we finished our chores that morning we were going on a picnic down by the lake. She found a nice secluded spot. We pulled out the grill and started setting up when my aunt said she would set up the picnic if we wanted to go swimming first. She would call us when the food was ready. This surprised me as I had not packed a swimsuit and the girls were undressing revealing swimsuits under their clothes. I went over to my aunt and said I didn't have a swimming suit. She replied that that's ok, you can swim naked. I was dumbfounded. I asked why I couldn't just swim in my shorts?
She didn't want my wet clothes to get the car seats wet and it's no big deal. Besides boys shouldn't have any secrets from girls. I then asked why then don't they swim naked as well? She replied in a surprised tone that that was not proper and boys should never see girls in any form of undress. The double standard confused me, but she was the adult and it wasn't my place to disagree.
The girls were just walking up with the towels they retrieved from the car when she turned to them and said, you don't mind if he swims naked do you girls? To which of course they said no! All with big smiles on their faces.
See, she said. No big deal.
Now this was a time when you did what the adults told you to do, but I was still dumbfounded and just kept looking between my aunt and my cousins.
She then insisted that I take my shirt off. Then my shorts. All the while the girls are just staring at me. The 2 oldest smiling and the youngest with a serious inquisitive look.
By now I could feel my face getting hot from blushing and my penis was starting to swell. I felt it was quite obvious through my underwear and I gave one last pleading to just go in my underwear. To which she said no, I don't want you in wet clothes on the way home. Then I said but, and pointed to my ever harding penis. She replied your worried about getting an erection? Don't be silly, it's perfectly natural and that is nothing to be ashamed of. Now just take off your underwear so you all can go swimming. It'll be fine.
So I slowly pull my underwear off to the sponging of my now fully erect penis to the joyful giggles of the 3 girls.
There, you see. That wasn't so bad. Now you kids can go swimming and I'll call you when the food is ready.
That's when the youngest pointed and asked does it always stick out like that?
My aunt and other girls chuckled and said, no dear. Boy's can't always control when that happens. She then went about getting the food ready.
Bonnie then asked if she could touch it? I looked at my aunt and she just raised her eyebrows and gave me a look and a sideways nod to my cousin and a nod back to me like well, aren't you going to let her? So I looked back to her and nodded yes she could touch. They all walk up to me and Bonnie reached out with one finger and touched the head of my penis and gave it a push down causing it to spring up a little. She giggled and gave the head a 3 finger squeeze and then the shaft and looked up to me with an amazed look and said it feels so soft and hard at the same time. Jill then reached over and did the same. Jody then leaned over and pointed to my balls and said to Bonnie these are his balls. They're called testicles. (Now my balls generally stay close up tight to my body.) Jody then slid her hand behind my balls which made me kind of jump. She gently pulled them forward and explained this skin sack they're in is called the scrotum. Bonnie said that she new that. She's seen Blaze's. (their dog) Still holding my balls in her hand she continued to explain that they're very sensitive and boys can be hurt if they are hit or squeezed. She then took this opportunity to squeeze my right testicle causing a quick yelp and slapping away her of her hand. They of course found that quite humorous. This caused my erection to start to subside a little. Bonnie then asked if she could feel them too.

This is when it occurred to me that I was not getting out of this. A wave of acceptance washed over me and I started actually enjoying the attention and vulnerability. I acquiesced to her request. The questions and touching went on for what seemed like a long time, but was probably just a couple of minutes. Jody was the one that stopped the questioning and we walked to the lake to go swimming. It wasn't a a really deep lake. There were large stones on the edge to stop erosion. The water was about 4 feet deep just a couple of feet from the shore, which made it great for jumping in. I was quite relieved to be covered by the water, but it felt so free to be totally naked at the same time. After swimming, splashing around for a bit one of them wanted to see how far out they could jump into the water. I said go ahead and I'll stand by where you land. They were having fun taking turns running from shore and leaping into the water. After they all had several goes at besting their distances they wanted to see how far out I could jump. I was feeling a little apprehension, but really was enjoying how it felt having them see me naked. Not to mention I really wanted to see how far I could jump. Jodi was the record holder and they were all standing where she landed. I hopped out of the water went about 10 ft from Shore and turned around and lined myself up so as not to land on them. That's when Bonnie exclaimed that his penis is a lot smaller now. The other girls just giggled. I smiled and sprinted to the lake. As I was running their giggles turned to a serious expression and their mouths opened slightly in amazement as my penis was flopping around, slapping my stomach and legs as I approached the edge of the lake. I leaped into the air and flew a good 3 feet past them. I came up from under the water to their laughing and cheering. Jill said that was amazing! Do it again and see if you can beat your jump. Jodi said yes, but this time start further back. So feeling pretty good about myself I hopped out again and went about 20 feet this time and ran as fast as I could go. The smiles on their faces were beaming as I approached and launched myself into the lake beating my my previous jump by about a foot. I tried a couple more times, but never bested the second jump. Bonnie suggested we all hold hands and jump in together. We did that and different sequences of us jumping in and over each other until my aunt called us up for lunch.
We toweled off and headed up to where she had a large blanket with all the food and places set for us. She said to lay our towels down by a plate and have a seat. I was feeling very comfortable now with my nakedness and layed my towel down and sat cross-legged in front of my place.
My Aunt commented on how much fun we seem to be having. This prompted Bonnie to recount our contest and we all laughed, talked and enjoyed our meal.
I was now feeling very relaxed and with sitting under the hot sun of the day, my balls were hanging quite a bit lower from when I was in the cool water. I Leaned back on my elbows. That when Bonnie pointed at my balls and blurted out why does it look like it melt?
The two other girls, my aunt and myself busted out laughing. Honestly, to this day that was one of the funniest and most honest statements I've heard. My aunt laughed so hard she snorted. She eventually explained the reason. We helped clean up and were told that we could swim for another hour or so.
When it was time to go the girls hung their towels between some small trees and changed out of their suits and I just got dressed.
After that I never missed an opportunity to be naked for them, or any women for that matter.

I hope you enjoyed my little journey down memory lane. I sure did.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:41 am 
Village Drifter

My first memorable CFNM experience. My wife and I were home and I jumped in the shower. When i was in the shower, a friend of ours stopped by. She asked where i was, my wife told her I was in the shower. She came in the bathroom to say hi just as i was getting out of the shower.
I called her bluff and took a towel of the rack and started to dry myself off, she did not leave the bathroom. After i dried off I walked in the bedroom to get dressed, she followed me chatting away like nothing was different.
I took my time, I laid out my underwear, shorts and tee shirt on the bed before I got dressed.

I did not want to get dressed but did, our friend staid in the bedroom until I was dressed and we joined my wife in the living room.

We had some wine and chatted, my wife asked Elsie if she enjoyed herself, she did, she asked me if I enjoyed myself, I did.

We had a few more experiences of totally nudity with Elsie, hot tubs, skinny dipping and just being naked on remote beaches. No sex but sitll exciting.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:18 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"We had a few more experiences of totally nudity with Elsie, hot tubs, skinny dipping and just being naked on remote beaches. No sex but sitll exciting."

Your story reminded me of something similar that happened years ago. It was not with a wife or a friend, but with a total stranger. It was at a nude beach, though beach is not the precise word. This was more a swimming hole, with a river winding through rock ledges and forming various pools. These rock ledges made for sitting areas and nice diving platforms into the pools. It was not far from where I live and I had discovered it by accident one day while on a bike ride. Curiosity brought me over there and, immediately sizing up the situation, decided in that proverbial saying “when in Rome, do as the Romans do.” While I have been to these beaches or swimming holes any number of times, I am often leery of them because gay guys often went there to hunt for partners. That has happened to me before. In the end, they closed down this place for that reason, but that was some time in the distance.

So, I did as the Romans did and miraculously found a nice spot to call my own. It was by one of the pools and directly underneath a rock staircase leading from the parking area down into the swimming hole. The ledge was smooth and, with some modifications, I made a nice berth for myself to lay down in the sun for a while. I had brought the bike down with me so it would not get stolen and improvised a pack and my bicycle helmet to use as a pillow, I laid down and stretched out, knowing that I was in full view of anyone coming down those stairs.

The beach was fairly crowded. As usual, for these beaches, the guys were naked and the outnumbered the ladies by at least 2 to 1, if not more. I was surprised that the ladies were not there with their cameras as they would have had a bunch of naked subjects. I know that cameras at a nude beach is a sensitive issue. The ladies who were there were also mostly dressed and you could that they were on guard and wary against horny guys.

Soon, this lady appeared from around a corner. I had not seen her there. She was with a bunch of folks and they were leaving. I think she must have been among the last to leave and as she mounted the steps she looked straight down at me. I judged her to be in her thirties, with long brown hair and brown eyes, a very pretty lady. She was also dressed, as most women were at that swimming hole. She wore a tea shirt and shorts. She stopped when she was at the top of the stairs and looked straight down at me. She was not just looking; she was staring. I am just an ordinary average schmo and couldn’t see why she was staring, but her eyes were riveted on me as I was stretched out naked underneath her.

I decided to have some fun. I had my sunglasses on and she could not see that I was watching her staring at me. I pretended to be asleep. I went into my posing mode and started to assume various postures to enhance what she was looking at. In my mind, I could see her there looking down on my nakedness and aiming a lens of some kind and directing me into various positions for that lens. By then, I was an experienced hand at posing naked for dressed women. I had even done some videos for a woman, videos that were not exactly tame. I knew some moves and I worked them up a little for this lady. I rolled over on my stomach, on my sides, to give her those views, and so on. I rolled onto my back again, arched my back up, to put it into prominence, and she was still there. She was licking her lips and smiling. I suspected that if we were the only ones there, she would have attacked me with her cell phone or a camera if she had it and made good use of it on me and I would have welcomed that:) She was almost transfixed and it was so much fun. As far as I could tell, she never suspected that I was consciously doing all that for her eyes and not just unconsciously in sleep. She finally tore herself away to rejoin her gang. When she did, she blew me a little kiss. I pretended not to acknowledge it and watched her disappear from the top of that staircase.

I stayed for a while longer in case she came back. I half thought she might, but I never saw her again. I hope she had a good time and still remembers that moment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm 

After having a shower, I'd always walk out of the bathroom and down the hallway to my room completely naked, without a towel, just because I was comfortable being naked in front of family (and besides, no family members were usually hanging around in the hallway there to see me). Though one night, when I walked out, my neighbor friends around my age had invited themselves over and were standing at the end of the hall. They saw everything. It was humiliating, and was most likely the source of the fetish I have now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:34 am 

I suffered the terrible experience of having a testicular torsion when I was 15. After the surgery I was fine but one time I feel like something was wrong with my balls. So I went to the doctor, i was actually fine but he asked me to get an ultrasound just in case. When I arrived to the ultrasound room I noticed that not only it was a female doctor but also her assistant was there. I was really embarrassed when I take my pants off for the ultrasound, and since it was for my testicles, of course they saw my penis. I got really hard but they acted in a professional manner. After she finished, I cleaned the goo the put on you when you are in an ultrasound in front of them and left.

And now here I am because I really can’t forget that experience.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:21 pm 

High school. Used to get changed before concerts but teachers, many of them female, wouldn't leave the room... left a lot of us exposed often

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:10 pm 

I went to a spa, I thought it was just for guys and so didn’t mind walking around naked. Then found out it was mixed gender and clothing optional. The girls all laughed as I was the youngest guy there by some way, I got most of the attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:30 am 
Newly Registered User

My first time is when my neighbor dared me to strip in front of her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:42 am 
Village Drifter

Although I had no idea of the concept of clothed female/ nude male at that age, I think my first public experience was at the Maldon Charity Mud Race in 2014. I was there with my mum, supporting the cancer fundraising. There was a sort of shower tube thingy setup for the racers to wash the mud off. It was in the open. Most, nearly all showered the mud off in their clothes but a couple of men stripped naked. I remember my mum saying “oh my” when we saw and she scurried me away lol trying to protect Me somehow. By then I had already seen two fully naked males, full frontal. Very thrilling on a sunny day in public for a mid teen aged girl!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:09 am 

I was getting ready for a swimming class at the Y. I was taking a pre swim shower and had the sensation that something was off, other people in the show area where giving me odd glances. I finished and walked out to the pool without a suit on, just oblivious to it all. Giiggles ensued from my classmates and the teacher led me back to the lockerroom.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:23 am 

just a skinny dip in the pool at night, felt great tho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:10 pm 

Only with partners and in medical settings. The fantasy never translates into real life scenarios for me :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:23 pm 

My first true time was when I was about 24. At the time I didn’t know that I was into cfnm. Being naked in front of other people especially girls was a bit intimidating for me. It was on a friends birthday. She wanted to go skinny dipping at a lake. There were probably 8 or so girls and 2 guys (me being one). Me and another girl Karen, who was 21, were at first too shy to go in so we stayed a distance back as the rest stripped and went in. After a stretch I wanted to go in but was still a little shy especially with Karen right beside me. Finally I got the courage and told her I was going in. She let out a gasp and asked “Really?”. I said yes, got up and stripped naked right in front of her. Before I went towards the lake I turned I looked at Karen and she was staring right at me with her mouth open. I said “ don’t steal my clothes” and went down to the lake. When the other saw that I was naked and coming down, they let out a cheer. They others in the water didn’t see much because it was dark ( didn’t see much of them either) and I was covering my front but Karen got an eye full!! At the time I didn’t think of its as hot but when ever I think back on it, it turns me on. Several time after this night when I was around Karen she would get a little sheepish while talking to me and I knew she was thinking about me naked. Thinking of that still excites me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 64  Next