CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:03 pm 
Village Vagabond

swimmerted wrote:
My first CFNM experience was an initiation into our university swim team. All the newbie guys had to do a dance in front of the senior team members, including all of the girls team (about twenty in total). Whenever the girls chanted 'off off', we had to lose an item of clothing. Needless to say, we were naked within moments..

Something about the way the girls openly checked out our private areas, giggled to each other, and delighted in their power and our embarrassment, was intoxicatingly humiliating and exciting. Since then, I have had a strong interest in CFNM and have sought out opportunities to experience it again, whenever I can. Joining this forum to meet other like-minded people and hopefully expand my CFNM horizons!

Did you see the girls after that ? If so how did they react to you ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:21 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

swimmerted wrote:
My first CFNM experience was an initiation into our university swim team. All the newbie guys had to do a dance in front of the senior team members, including all of the girls team (about twenty in total). Whenever the girls chanted 'off off', we had to lose an item of clothing. Needless to say, we were naked within moments..

Something about the way the girls openly checked out our private areas, giggled to each other, and delighted in their power and our embarrassment, was intoxicatingly humiliating and exciting. Since then, I have had a strong interest in CFNM and have sought out opportunities to experience it again, whenever I can. Joining this forum to meet other like-minded people and hopefully expand my CFNM horizons!

Nice formative experience, thanks for sharing -when and where was that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Few years ago I went to sauna. It was in Switzerland, people are generally much more chill about nudity there. When I got out naked from the shower, a young blonde cleaning lady came in, fully clothed of course. We chatted casually and it was really hard for me to not get a boner in front of her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:40 pm 

my first experience was when i was at university. it was freshers and i was in a mixed hall of residents. we were playing drinking games and i lost, my forfeit was to streak down the corridor. i wasnt too worried as it was late and none of the girls were out of there rooms. but as i started my roommates knocked on all the doors so everybody came out to see what was going on

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:37 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Reminds me of an experience that I had way back many decades ago before the digital age. It was in the late 70s and I was in college, which shows how old I am, but then it was different. I was coming home from the library one night and happened upon a pool party in the college swimming pool. The pool was level with a walkway and it was walled by glass so it was easy to see inside and for Kathi to see me standing outside. She waved me in and, of course, I obliged. I did not know this party was going on. I can't remember how many were there now, but they were hanging out and jumping in. I also saw bright flashes going on and knew this meant that this was a pool and photo party. Back then at this college, photo parties were popular and the majority of the shooters were women.

The 70s were the days of women's liberation, for lack of a better phrase right now. I was at an alternative college and women outnumbered males by about 2 or 3 to one. Women were very aggressive then, especially with their cameras, as this was also the age of Playgirl. I can't remember who it was the started it, but pretty soon the folks jumping into the pool were naked and they were all guys. I got that way too, stripping right in front of Kathi. As we jumped, swam, and goofed around in the pool, the girls walked on the edges, fully dressed, watched us, and checked us out. Then a flash lit up and another and us naked guys were on camera. They checked us out and shot us at will. It was crazy. I remember a friend, Greg, and I, naked in the ppol with Kathi and Peggy above us shooting down. We didn't do anything, but the feeling of that was indescribable. Some forty years later I met Kathi again online. She remembered that night vividly and still has the pictures. If I can ever get out to the midwest, a thousand miles away, I'm going to do more for her:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

poseforher wrote:
Some forty years later I met Kathi again online. She remembered that night vividly and still has the pictures. If I can ever get out to the midwest, a thousand miles away, I'm going to do more for her:)

Front crawl, butterfly, pike dives? :lol:
D t R

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 am 

My first time was on vacation in spain with a group of friends. My friends were all hungover from the night before and were sleeping in, so my current girlfriend at the time went to the beach with me, which was clothing optional and I was very excited to partake in. When we got there it was about 1 out of 5 people nude and about half the women were who weren't nude were topless. My girlfriend was too shy to get naked (though she did go topless later in the trip) but i decided to strip after about 10 minutes of hanging on the beach. My girlfriend played it cool, but I could tell she was shocked that I just got naked so quickly and casually in front of so many people. I was nervous at first but felt really comfortable laying on the beach. I did start to feel a little uncomfortable when my girlfriend and I walked into the water, her clothed and me completely naked (especially since it was May and the water was cold), but that uncomfortable feeling soon turned into a bit of a rush as i saw everyone on the beach that could see me naked. We only stayed there for an hour then headed back to meet up with our friends, and I wonder if my girlfriend told any of her friends about me getting naked at the beach.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:49 am 
Newly Registered User

I had an incident that might qualify as CFNM.
I was around 17 years old when this happened and at that age, I was still baby faced. It was easy for people to assume that I was much younger because I was short with absolutely no hair in the face. I lived in India all my life and here, we have tons of rituals all the time. There was one ritual where I had to go to our native village and and have a holy dip at a pond there. This is a very small place does not have much facilities like good hotels or restaurants. So after the dip, I was asked to change. The change area was a hut to hold farm equipments. Since there was no place to hang clothes, my mom was supposed to hold my dry clothes and stand outside to provide it when I ask for it. After I stripped down completely and asked her for the clothes , I heard no response. So I slightly opened the door to pop my head out and just then, the local lady (probably in her 40s) who was hired to help with this event, was walking towards me with my clothes. She then opens the door completely without any hesitation and hands me the towel. She then instructs me to wipe properly while I was standing there confused with my hands over my privates. I ask where my mom is and she tells she is busy and insists that I change quickly since I have get back to the ritual. With no choice, I lift my hands up to receive the towel and start wiping myself. Judging by the look on her face, I guess she just realized that I was older than she thought. Staring at my pubes, she says “Ayyo! You are not a kid”. Then, after a few seconds of staring, she asks me what my age was. I say I was 17 and she was clearly surprised. By that time, I was feeling pretty shy, so I quickly wore my underwear and my shorts. This was a weird experience, but didn’t care much about it since I never saw her again .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:46 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Tomathome wrote:
I mentioned in my first post that I had some experiences as a teen at school which were not CFNM but heading in that direction. With one gf at school, it was fun sometimes to escape on to the large playing field at lunchtime and have a bit of a snog. Sometimes a couple of her friends would join us, and whilst we wouldn't be kissing and canoodling as much, she used to touch me and stroke me through my clothing or by slipping her hand into my pocket while her friends were sitting with us. They could clearly see where her hands were and it just added to the thrill to see their eyes focused on you and it felt like they kind of enjoyed it too.

Nice and well-written story. I wish to read more about "Aunt Carol". thanks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:32 am 

I was unironically a "hot summer night" made for future nostalgia. The Dubya Era. I was rapidly approaching 20 and working as a busboy at a very swanky country club.

I was one of the last employees and certainly the last male there that night. By quitting time, not far form midnight, we had gorged ourselves on leftover rich-people food and had long been painstakingly preparing the house and grounds for a wedding event scheduled for the next day. I remember the radio we were blaring played an extended dedication and song, some cheesy 80s sap-ballad, for a woman whom we later realized was tomorrow's bride! Yes, it was a boring night.

Until I overheard, as I was getting ready to leave, the intention of the last two waitresses left to go swimming in the big pool where in the day I usually worked serving snacks. They had no "right" to swim in it; I would not be remiss to join them unannounced. I was hot. I was sticky. I was without a bathing suit, yes, but I was not without a spirit of adventure. Dumping my stuff next to the sink for later pickup, I mentally prepared myself and looked myself up and down in the outdoor men's room near the pool, but there was no time to waste. I could hear the head waitress flopping around in the pool (in a dress shirt and underwear as she had told the other waitress would be good attire) as I approached the pool area and passed through the shrub-flanked gate, and as she realized I was there, I briefly heard the panic of a woman who expected some kind of CMNF experience.

"Do you mind if I go in with you," I asked, friendly. I spoke to cut the tension. I could see nothing of her in the water.

Her nervousness immediately dissipated. "OH, of course!" she said. I did not particularly like this thirtyish woman. She was not hot. But I was hot. I was sticky.

"'In the raw' okay?" I asked.

"Uh...uh...of course!"

My busboy clothes came off fast. She had turned on the overhead lights, and I might as well have been on stage. I wasted no time; my movements were somehow frantic yet furtive. Bowtie and black pants and white shirt. Shoes, socks. Undershirt. And then with a skipped heartbeat the last measure of modesty: down over my thighs, calves, and feet and tossed to the side. Suddenly I found myself fully nude with my derriere facing her. And I turned to the cool crystal blue, and I ran, and as I dove I could hear her giggling. Refreshed, I was out of the pool as quickly as I was in it, and she got a far better look at my rear than she did my front as I stumbled back into my clothes. "I see ASS!" she called out laughingly to me. I looked okay, but I had not been trying to show off. It just felt like I had needed to make a memory that night.

And just like that, as the other waitress arrived, ready to swim but more or less completely covered in shirt and underwear, I was dressed and leaving. I gathered my things and said good night to the lady manager locking up the place and briskly headed for my car, and as I did I was in earshot of snippets of conversation from the pool. I believe the head waitress impugned my manhood, which was admittedly in a state of nervous shrinkage at the time. But I KNOW she was impressed with the confidence of this usually soft-spoken, suddenly naked boy.

I drove home in the glow of this harmless and sweet new-made midnight memory -- small and simple, yes, but mine. I was not hot. I was not sticky.

Aside from drunkenly opening the door in the nude on some Jehovah's Witness about halfway between then and now, I haven't bared my bum for anyone since. Until now, that is: in the name of art I'll be posing au naturel for college students and potentially adult learners as well. Soon. I frankly look better, and hardly any older, than I did in the Bush Era. There is yet time for more memories.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:55 pm 
Newly Registered User

My wife is a personal trainer and was training clients in our garage-turned-gym the first year of COVID. She had told one of her clients would be in around 5 AM and naturally I forgot when I got up to make coffee. Across from the coffeemaker was the mostly glass door to the garage. I know I stood there for a least a few minutes before the client said something to my wife. Oops.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:27 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

While the subject of this thread is the first CFMN experience, I thought I would go the opposite way and describe what is most likely my last CFNM experience. This is not out of quitting CFNM, something I have been devoted to in one way or another since the ancient world before the digital age when CFNM did not have a name yet or a space called cyberspace to put it. I started during the days of Playgirl and the feminist revolution of Gloria Steinem and, now, some fifty years later, I have aged out of it. It is time to pass the torch onto another generation.

The first time I was naked in front of a woman I was 19 years old; the first time that I had a woman's camera pointing at my naked body in what would later become known as CFNM, I was 21. I can still remember that first session, on a Sunday morning for my photographer girlfriend, Mona, who I was living with. We were sharing it with another roommate, who was gone for the weekend, and due back that day. We were up in our bedroom and Mona was saying goodbye to me. She was going to Seattle with some friends to leave me alone so I could confront a paper due early in the week. As she came in, she had her camera with her as always. Mona was born with a camera in her hand. By virtue of being her lover, I was also her private model. Before Mona, I had been excessively camera shy, and generally shy, about exposing myself, especially for women, but Mona had brought out something within me that I did not know was there. I discovered that I enjoyed being a camera model for women. There was something about the way she positioned me to get the photographs that she wanted from the environment we were in at the moment. I think that this something was I liked to be directed, to have a woman bend, fold, and shape me to her visual pleasure. Mona and I never talked about it, but we both enjoyed our roles and she was unaccustomed at first to having a male be so compliant for her so that, in a manner of speaking, she could be in charge of him. Although it may be something else, I suspect that was it.

We had never done a nude, though. Many reasons existed for this. One among them was peer pressure and what might happen if my peers saw me naked in a photograph by accident. It had happened to a friend of mine, David, shot naked on the stairs by his girlfriend and the photo had got away from them to where I saw it. On that Sunday morning, I was in just a bathrobe, Mona's favorite robe, and nothing else on underneath. I had felt suddenly vulnerable and this excited me. At that age, the evidence is unmistakable and I know Mona saw it too through her lens. It reached a point where I could not resist that temptation anymore and I arranged an accident where my robe would fall off as Mona was shooting me. I dropped the robe in front of her and told her to "go ahead." Mona never went to Seattle that day; I never got started on that paper, but I knew that I was forever addicted to this genre that would be known as CFNM far in a future that we could not have imagined then.

Now I am 67. I am what they call "a senior citizen." Anyway, chance, the fates, and sheer luck were going to give me one last hurrah to say farewell. Once again, as in that first time with Mona, I would be the one to figuratively drop that robe --- this time not for just one lady, but two. I've always wanted to be double teamed by two or more women and their cameras, but it has never happened outside of the Internet and web cam rooms. Now it was real. The feelings were almost indescribable, even for an old veteran of CFNM, who has been in many battles.

The occasion was my 67th birthday party. It was specifically a party in the normal terms. It was just three of us -- Amy, Joyce, and myself. We were at a beach, the beach I worked and managed during the warm seasons, and it was at night. We were alone. The gate to the beach was locked. This night just happened to be the night of the full moon, the Sturgeon moon, as it is called in celestial jargon. We were paddlers. Amy and Joyce were stand up paddlers; I was a kayaker. The beach is on a body of water that was formed by a dam, and zoned in such a way that no vacation homes were built up on the shoreline. When the full moon rose at its peak, pulling itself over a mountain range in back of the beach, it was simply surreal, mystical, and we loved to paddle out on the inky black water that was glowing in the lunar light to sit and bask in this magic. Amy and Joyce had planned a little celebration for my turning to that year when I was the age of social security (in the states), and into this phase of life where I am eligible to receive "social security."

Unknown to me then, they also had planned something else. It surprised me. Amy and Joyce were not CFNM type women. Both were corporate ladies. Amy worked in sales; Jocye was in finance. They were in their late forties and early fifties. I had never expected it from them, which made it all the more fun. This had its background a year before and on another of those full moon nights of lunar beauty. I had just met Joyce, the more adventuresome of the two friends, and she was the one who decided on the surprise. It was a hot summer night. I was alone and had come in from paddling and moon watching and was about to dive in to get the heat off of me. I was going in the skinny; that kind of night almost demanded it. Suddenly, before I stripped, my headlight caught a reflection moving toward me in out of the light and shadows. It was Joyce. Months afterward, when I knew her better, I told her how she had almost caught a naked man in the water. We laughed about it. What I hadn't suspected was that Joyce had preserved that and was going to "catch" me on that night.

The moon had something to do with it too. It failed to materialize at its appointed time. We paddled back in the darkness for the cake, candles, and those inane birthday songs that we did on the beach with terrible harmony and much laughter There was no suggestion of nudity, no hint, then Joyce suggested "let's go swimming." I knew that second what she meant by it. It almost seemed uncanny. Did she suspect my CFNM past? Had she learned of it somehow? Amy and Joyce jumped into the water. They were in their bikinis. At first, it was an awkward moment. We were friends. Amy and Joyce were married; Amy had kids. Would stripping for them violate their marriages? Would it violate what they thought of me? Would they feel threatened by seeing a naked man? Would it be sexual harassment? You always have to be careful in the hospitality/tourist world about crossing that line. I watched them in the water, eyeing me to see if I would "do it."

Then that delinquent moon showed up from over the silhouette of the mountain range. It arose in a glow and it was almost like stage lights. Long ago, I couldn't resist that temptation; now I could not let this temptation go by me. I knew how to strip in the moonlight. I had done it for the cameras/camcorders of Mona and Susan. I did it for Ann once, standing directly in the moonlight streaming into her house for an orgy of photography where I was the naked subject and the inhibitions were called off. I had to keep them on in this case, but I knew how to strip in the moonlight and I used what I had learned for Amy and Joyce. They were heads above the lunar water; I saw their eyes glued to me. I subtly played with the moonlight and gave them a full on front view, then switched it around. I waded in slowly, keeping the light from that tardy moon on me so they could watch me. It was intoxicating to know that they were not nude and I was the only naked one.

We swam a little and talked and I sensed that something else was coming. Joyce led the way. Again, it was uncanny. Had she planned this? Did she know by some intuition? She exited the bright water and went to her car. Reaching into the car and came back and positioned herself on the shoreline. Amy followed suit. I understood immediately. They had their smartphones. I was going to be jumped by flashes zipping through the moonlight when I got out of the water. Flashes zipped my way as I was in the water, with comments of "birthday boy." I knew how to pose naked in water. I played around, using the light and the shadows, letting them see me naked just under the surface, on both a front and rear view. This took hold of the girls. They started shooting in earnest. I stood up and, in the stage lights of the moon, faced them in a full frontal. It was delirious. I had to hold back. How much was too far? I faced Joyce; Amy shot me from the rear as Joyce shot me from the front. Then they switched. They got me from the sides with me in the middle. They controlled me and I had always loved that about modeling naked for women. We clowned around on the beach glowing underneath the moon, so bright in the night blackness that you could not look straight at it. We did selfies of me in the middle of them, arms around each other, facing the camera, me naked and sandwiched between two bikini clad ladies in true CFNM style.

It was hard to hold back. I wanted to let the inhibitions go, to really let them pose me, as a woman should pose a naked guy. We went on and on, which surprised me. I used my knowledge of CFNM to work it so they would keep sending those flashes over me. I loved being double-teamed, having two camera mistresses instead of one and it was almost impossible to restrain myself. I walked along the beach as Amy and Joyce fired away, often at point blank range, putting me into the middle of them. They had me sit on a picnic table. I knew how to spread my legs just wide enough to make it seem like it was a natural thing. Both smart phones went at me from that vantage point.

I was so delirious with eroticism that I forgot the time. How long we went on is an open question. Running out of film is not a concern in the digital age. We could have gone until dawn sent the moon back where it came from. I wanted to. I suspect that they wanted to as well. As it is said, "All good things must come to an end." Amy and Joyce had to get back to families, husbands. They each took pictures of the other kissing me for my b-day, them dressed and me naked, pure CFNM. Joyce gave me a playful whack on the posterior. If she had only known how Susan did that, but in a dominate way, filming herself doing it as I felt the sting of the slaps and turned red there. I did not let on, however, and the moment ended after that.

The girls deleted all the pictures. It was simply too dangerous to keep them on their phones. We all paddled together after that night too, but I did not strip for them again. That night was the exception, a special time, a gift to mark an ending and a beginning.

After the girls drove off that night to their respective homes, I stayed for a while. I did not get dressed and I just luxuriated in that lunar orb's arms. I looked at the moon and the night and smiled, thanking it for being so late and giving me that precious moment to say good-bye to a life. Farewell.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:35 am 
Citizen
Citizen

A great story, poseforher. I can kind of relate. I just turned 68 and have not had anything close to female companionship for roughly eight years now. Long term female friends have either chosen to end the friendship or aren't interested in any cfnm activity involving me.
I long ago accepted that any such future hopes or fantasies would remain unfulfilled. The lone possible exception is that I might get a chance to once again be a life model for either a college or an open drawing group, but those chances are very slim, at best. The open drawing group might have permanently closed down; it hasn't been active this year at all and regardless was only held every other week. Also, posing for a class or mixed group isn't exactly cfnm.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:59 am 

I remember my first ever cfnm experience. I was quite young at the time and we were packing up to leave a beach as my Aunt came over to me to get me out of my swimsuit as she didn't want any mess in her car. What she didn't realise was that I was having my first ever erection, in my memory, and pulled my shorts right down. My cousins and aunt saw it all and made a little joke about it. I was truly embarrassed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:10 pm 

I've never experienced a real CFNM situation I'd say. Many amazing ones with my wife and previous girlfriends, as a part of BDSM situations, but that's part of a relationship and imo doesn't count the same. The closest one was when I had to take off all my clothes except for the underwear (socks were off too) for a medical test. I was 19 and was wearing a brief. This was the only time in my life I wasn't offered a gown s such a situation. Besides the test room was really far away from the locker and it was quite cold. It was a rare experience and I've grown fond of the memory.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:19 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"A great story, poseforher. I can kind of relate. I just turned 68 and have not had anything close to female companionship for roughly eight years now. Long term female friends have either chosen to end the friendship or aren't interested in any cfnm activity involving me.
I long ago accepted that any such future hopes or fantasies would remain unfulfilled. The lone possible exception is that I might get a chance to once again be a life model for either a college or an open drawing group, but those chances are very slim, at best. The open drawing group might have permanently closed down; it hasn't been active this year at all and regardless was only held every other week. Also, posing for a class or mixed group isn't exactly cfnm."

Thanks a lot for the kudos on the story:). I was lucky that night. I was quite surprised that the girls had even thought of this, or planned it, but when they mentioned it casually I knew that it was premeditated, if you will, and that I was the object of it:). That was one of the most fun parts of the night. I, of course, decided to oblige them.

It was the first real life CFNM experience I've had since probably 2004. I have had many experiences as a younger guy, long before it was called CFNM or there was a platform to put it on. But, getting to be our age, well, they are excessively few and far between now -- if at all -- and this one was just a lucky quirk of fate. I wonder what would have happened if the ladies had not been married and had known of my CFNM past and how far they would have made me go for them. One of them, the organizer, did remark later on that she was surprised I was so easy with it. She wasn't used to that in a guy. What could I tell her?

I've also pretty much accepted that most future fantasies/hopes will remain just those and that cfnm females are a thing of my past:). I haven't done a drawing class in decades when I was talked into doing one back in college. It wasn't really an official one in an art class. I still remember it, though, remember how hard it was to keep myself under control and the girls knew it and were playing with it:). There were three guys and about fifteen ladies. In way that night was like the drawing class. You're up there on higher ground, stark naked, and the audience is a little lower and looking at you:). You cannot hide anything. They have it all within their vision:).

If you can do a class now, at our age:), go for it. You're right that posing for a class or mixed group isn't CFNM, thought when I did it, all the drawers were women and the subjects were all male..lol...but if I did one now, it probably wouldn't be that and, with my luck, I'd probably know the people drawing...lol... Some years ago I had a guy ask me to sit for him. It's too bad that venue you had is pretty much closed down. If we don't have any opportunities anymore, at least we have the memories.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:37 am 
Citizen
Citizen

poseforher wrote:
While the subject of this thread is the first CFMN experience, I thought I would go the opposite way and describe what is most likely my last CFNM experience. This is not out of quitting CFNM, something I have been devoted to in one way or another since the ancient world before the digital age when CFNM did not have a name yet or a space called cyberspace to put it. I started during the days of Playgirl and the feminist revolution of Gloria Steinem and, now, some fifty years later, I have aged out of it. It is time to pass the torch onto another generation.

The first time I was naked in front of a woman I was 19 years old; the first time that I had a woman's camera pointing at my naked body in what would later become known as CFNM, I was 21. I can still remember that first session, on a Sunday morning for my photographer girlfriend, Mona, who I was living with. We were sharing it with another roommate, who was gone for the weekend, and due back that day. We were up in our bedroom and Mona was saying goodbye to me. She was going to Seattle with some friends to leave me alone so I could confront a paper due early in the week. As she came in, she had her camera with her as always. Mona was born with a camera in her hand. By virtue of being her lover, I was also her private model. Before Mona, I had been excessively camera shy, and generally shy, about exposing myself, especially for women, but Mona had brought out something within me that I did not know was there. I discovered that I enjoyed being a camera model for women. There was something about the way she positioned me to get the photographs that she wanted from the environment we were in at the moment. I think that this something was I liked to be directed, to have a woman bend, fold, and shape me to her visual pleasure. Mona and I never talked about it, but we both enjoyed our roles and she was unaccustomed at first to having a male be so compliant for her so that, in a manner of speaking, she could be in charge of him. Although it may be something else, I suspect that was it.

We had never done a nude, though. Many reasons existed for this. One among them was peer pressure and what might happen if my peers saw me naked in a photograph by accident. It had happened to a friend of mine, David, shot naked on the stairs by his girlfriend and the photo had got away from them to where I saw it. On that Sunday morning, I was in just a bathrobe, Mona's favorite robe, and nothing else on underneath. I had felt suddenly vulnerable and this excited me. At that age, the evidence is unmistakable and I know Mona saw it too through her lens. It reached a point where I could not resist that temptation anymore and I arranged an accident where my robe would fall off as Mona was shooting me. I dropped the robe in front of her and told her to "go ahead." Mona never went to Seattle that day; I never got started on that paper, but I knew that I was forever addicted to this genre that would be known as CFNM far in a future that we could not have imagined then.

Now I am 67. I am what they call "a senior citizen." Anyway, chance, the fates, and sheer luck were going to give me one last hurrah to say farewell. Once again, as in that first time with Mona, I would be the one to figuratively drop that robe --- this time not for just one lady, but two. I've always wanted to be double teamed by two or more women and their cameras, but it has never happened outside of the Internet and web cam rooms. Now it was real. The feelings were almost indescribable, even for an old veteran of CFNM, who has been in many battles.

The occasion was my 67th birthday party. It was specifically a party in the normal terms. It was just three of us -- Amy, Joyce, and myself. We were at a beach, the beach I worked and managed during the warm seasons, and it was at night. We were alone. The gate to the beach was locked. This night just happened to be the night of the full moon, the Sturgeon moon, as it is called in celestial jargon. We were paddlers. Amy and Joyce were stand up paddlers; I was a kayaker. The beach is on a body of water that was formed by a dam, and zoned in such a way that no vacation homes were built up on the shoreline. When the full moon rose at its peak, pulling itself over a mountain range in back of the beach, it was simply surreal, mystical, and we loved to paddle out on the inky black water that was glowing in the lunar light to sit and bask in this magic. Amy and Joyce had planned a little celebration for my turning to that year when I was the age of social security (in the states), and into this phase of life where I am eligible to receive "social security."

Unknown to me then, they also had planned something else. It surprised me. Amy and Joyce were not CFNM type women. Both were corporate ladies. Amy worked in sales; Jocye was in finance. They were in their late forties and early fifties. I had never expected it from them, which made it all the more fun. This had its background a year before and on another of those full moon nights of lunar beauty. I had just met Joyce, the more adventuresome of the two friends, and she was the one who decided on the surprise. It was a hot summer night. I was alone and had come in from paddling and moon watching and was about to dive in to get the heat off of me. I was going in the skinny; that kind of night almost demanded it. Suddenly, before I stripped, my headlight caught a reflection moving toward me in out of the light and shadows. It was Joyce. Months afterward, when I knew her better, I told her how she had almost caught a naked man in the water. We laughed about it. What I hadn't suspected was that Joyce had preserved that and was going to "catch" me on that night.

The moon had something to do with it too. It failed to materialize at its appointed time. We paddled back in the darkness for the cake, candles, and those inane birthday songs that we did on the beach with terrible harmony and much laughter There was no suggestion of nudity, no hint, then Joyce suggested "let's go swimming." I knew that second what she meant by it. It almost seemed uncanny. Did she suspect my CFNM past? Had she learned of it somehow? Amy and Joyce jumped into the water. They were in their bikinis. At first, it was an awkward moment. We were friends. Amy and Joyce were married; Amy had kids. Would stripping for them violate their marriages? Would it violate what they thought of me? Would they feel threatened by seeing a naked man? Would it be sexual harassment? You always have to be careful in the hospitality/tourist world about crossing that line. I watched them in the water, eyeing me to see if I would "do it."

Then that delinquent moon showed up from over the silhouette of the mountain range. It arose in a glow and it was almost like stage lights. Long ago, I couldn't resist that temptation; now I could not let this temptation go by me. I knew how to strip in the moonlight. I had done it for the cameras/camcorders of Mona and Susan. I did it for Ann once, standing directly in the moonlight streaming into her house for an orgy of photography where I was the naked subject and the inhibitions were called off. I had to keep them on in this case, but I knew how to strip in the moonlight and I used what I had learned for Amy and Joyce. They were heads above the lunar water; I saw their eyes glued to me. I subtly played with the moonlight and gave them a full on front view, then switched it around. I waded in slowly, keeping the light from that tardy moon on me so they could watch me. It was intoxicating to know that they were not nude and I was the only naked one.

We swam a little and talked and I sensed that something else was coming. Joyce led the way. Again, it was uncanny. Had she planned this? Did she know by some intuition? She exited the bright water and went to her car. Reaching into the car and came back and positioned herself on the shoreline. Amy followed suit. I understood immediately. They had their smartphones. I was going to be jumped by flashes zipping through the moonlight when I got out of the water. Flashes zipped my way as I was in the water, with comments of "birthday boy." I knew how to pose naked in water. I played around, using the light and the shadows, letting them see me naked just under the surface, on both a front and rear view. This took hold of the girls. They started shooting in earnest. I stood up and, in the stage lights of the moon, faced them in a full frontal. It was delirious. I had to hold back. How much was too far? I faced Joyce; Amy shot me from the rear as Joyce shot me from the front. Then they switched. They got me from the sides with me in the middle. They controlled me and I had always loved that about modeling naked for women. We clowned around on the beach glowing underneath the moon, so bright in the night blackness that you could not look straight at it. We did selfies of me in the middle of them, arms around each other, facing the camera, me naked and sandwiched between two bikini clad ladies in true CFNM style.

It was hard to hold back. I wanted to let the inhibitions go, to really let them pose me, as a woman should pose a naked guy. We went on and on, which surprised me. I used my knowledge of CFNM to work it so they would keep sending those flashes over me. I loved being double-teamed, having two camera mistresses instead of one and it was almost impossible to restrain myself. I walked along the beach as Amy and Joyce fired away, often at point blank range, putting me into the middle of them. They had me sit on a picnic table. I knew how to spread my legs just wide enough to make it seem like it was a natural thing. Both smart phones went at me from that vantage point.

I was so delirious with eroticism that I forgot the time. How long we went on is an open question. Running out of film is not a concern in the digital age. We could have gone until dawn sent the moon back where it came from. I wanted to. I suspect that they wanted to as well. As it is said, "All good things must come to an end." Amy and Joyce had to get back to families, husbands. They each took pictures of the other kissing me for my b-day, them dressed and me naked, pure CFNM. Joyce gave me a playful whack on the posterior. If she had only known how Susan did that, but in a dominate way, filming herself doing it as I felt the sting of the slaps and turned red there. I did not let on, however, and the moment ended after that.

The girls deleted all the pictures. It was simply too dangerous to keep them on their phones. We all paddled together after that night too, but I did not strip for them again. That night was the exception, a special time, a gift to mark an ending and a beginning.

After the girls drove off that night to their respective homes, I stayed for a while. I did not get dressed and I just luxuriated in that lunar orb's arms. I looked at the moon and the night and smiled, thanking it for being so late and giving me that precious moment to say good-bye to a life. Farewell.

Good story. well written. It sounds like a wonderful experience. I hope for you it's not "good-bye to a life. Farewell"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:24 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"Good story. well written. It sounds like a wonderful experience. I hope for you it's not "good-bye to a life. Farewell"

Thanks much for the kudos on the story. I also hope that it's not a farewell, but at my age, it probably is the siren song for "a life." It was so nice and wild because it was so totally unexpected. These were not CFNM ladies, but corporate types -- careers, families, husbands, in middle age (one in late middle age) -- and I had never expected anything like that from them. The b-day bash was also unexpected and I was amazed that, with husbands..lol.., they would do that for me:) and neither of us expected it to come together like it did that night. That's what made it so much fun, a fitting exit if you will. I talked with one of the ladies, the woman I call Joyce, the older of the two, later on and after I wrote the piece. She told me how surprised she was that I seemed so natural with it . She couldn't believe that I just stripped in front of them and let them shoot me like that. What could I tell her?:). LOL. If it is the final episode, at least there are the memories and I've been lucky enough over the decades to garner some pretty good ones.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:21 am 

My first memory that stands out was a group exam by a female nurse while in high school. Something about being expose to a female while also being separated from girls waiting for their own exam by only a divider was a turn on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was in college. It was a medical examination, but not your typical CFNM medical exam. I was feeling quite ill, and lay in my dorm for a day or two before deciding I should get checked out. I went to the school medical clinic and was sent to a room where a young woman (RN?) told me to take off my pants, put a paper sheet over myself, and wait. Then she left for a few minutes. I hadn't thought about it, but since I'd just been laying around I was wearing only shorts buy no underwear. (It was unclear in any case whether I was supposed to get naked.)

She returned with another young woman, asked my some questions, took my blood pressure, etc. Eventually, she told me to get up and get dressed. So, I stood up, put aside the paper sheet and reached for my pants. At this point I was fully naked from the waist down. The woman in charge started, stepped back, and looked away. Clearly she was not expecting to see a (sadly, flaccid) penis. "Next time, you can leave on your underwear," she said. "No fucking way," I thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1272 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 64  Next