CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:44 am 

my first cfnm experience in reality happened in the gym, from the door of the open dressing room passed a girl who cast her eyes in the locker room. very beautifull

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 am 
Newly Registered User

Last year, I met a very beautiful workmate while I walked naked on the shore, she was accompanied by two friends and all wearing bikinis. They smiled when we passed each other and my workmate keeps smiling when she sees me in the office.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 am 

My first time was with my girlfriend when I was in high school. She had a pool at her house and we were swimming in it. I was wearing my underwear under my suit, and when we were finished swimming, she suggested that she'd put them in the dryer for me. She gave me a towel to wear.

While waiting for them to dry, we played a game of pool. While taking a shot, she stole my towel away and I was completely naked in front of her. Her mom was in another room at the time lol.

I played for a few minutes naked, and she gave me back my underwear. She loved being in control and teased me when we played. She never finished me off but I was still satisfied with the experience !

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 am 

It was during a mixed swimming session. My trunk slipped in front of girls and they giggled a lot

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:08 am 
Newly Registered User

One of my first experiences was in Boy Scouts. I was around 10 or 11 we went winter camping up to a farm with woods. The owner of the farm had a outside sauna in the yard and the troop leaders told kids to check it out. They also told us that we had to be nude and once we were good and sweaty to run outside and roll in the snow. This was in the middle of the day so it was light out. After being in the sauna for awhile and building up courage we decided to go for it thinking it was just us guys. So off we went and ran out into the yard quite a ways from the sauna and started rolling in the snow. We heard some giggling only to look up and see the owners daughter and her friend standing there smiling and looking at us. They were about the same age as us. We must have looked like turtles peeking out of their shells. It was a long run back to the sauna. I think the girls had been waiting to see if we would come out.
We saw them several times later throughout the weekend and they were full of knowing smiles. It was both embarrassing and exciting knowing they had seen us.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:26 am 

Not my first, but most recent. I was at a convenience store during a 10 min bus stop on a trip. The men's room door was propped open like they often are with the urinals in plain view. The women had to walk past this door on the way to the women's room. So, I went in and left the door propped of course. Most of the women from the bus walked past and took a good look.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:04 pm 

My first real one was when I lost my swimming trunks during a swim inthe sea near Eilat in Israël.
I had to walk about 50 meters totally nude through the public when many women and girls were laughed at me.
I felt quite embarrased that time, although there was some excitement too in this experience that finally triggered me to look for more occasions to practise CFNM.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

It was at the doctor's office when the female doctor had me strip down completely to examine me. There was a young nurse present as well. This was all very embarrassing. I remember feeling utterly shocked when the doctor started tugging down on my pants and underwear so that she could do a complete examination.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:25 am 

Well. to be honest I don't really remember when was my first true CFNM experience and I have no idea how I get into that :) The one of the oldest memories I have is rather a bit awkward - we were swimming in lake one day and becaue I get there right after the school I didn't have any swimsuit just white briefs - as you might already predict, after getting back to beach my underwear became fully transparent so everyone including some girls I know from school were able to see almost everything. Now I think it was quite funny but then I was a bit embarrassed. Thanks :P

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am 

Not the first situation, but one of my favourite. I was in my twenties. I went to a co-ed sauna, I was covered with a towel. When I went to a hot room two ladies (in their fourties I think) were going out of the room. I sat on my towel fully exposed. Few minutes later they are back, I tell them if they were feeling awkaward I can cover myself, and one of them told me it is ok. The other one sit directly in front of me so she had a good view on me. I, the stupid boy back then, covered my genitals with my hands. The first one was sitting next to me and after a couple of minutes told me I should go bring some water for the heater and I should not take a towel so she can also get a good look :) She added she was just joking but who knows :) I said it's nothing to look at, because I am below awerage down there :oops: I brought the water sit in extra few minutes, went for a break, and I never saw them again.

Hope you can understand well, mind that English is not my first language,

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 am 
Village Drifter

Always have had female doctors so during a full physical exam they ask you to drop the pants and move close for inspection.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:29 am 
Village Drifter

My first true CFNM experience was on Es Trenc beach in Spain where I plucked up the courage to go naked. I was quite shy at first but then realised women who stole glances at my penis as they walked past really turned me on.
Now I walk the whole length of the beach naked, including through the textile parts.
Because I have a small penis I often attract attention, especially off girls, who will nudge each other as I walk past and sometimes giggle. Some try to steal photographs on their mobiles.
Recently a group of about eight girls started whistling as I walked past and a few called out to me, in Spanish, although one did shout 'baby penis' in English as I carried on walking.
Es Trenc is a great and very intense CFNM experience, especially when the beach if crowded and when the Italians come in August. They seem more prudish than other countries.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:18 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I always found a way to ditch my clothes when growing up, so my first CFNM experience was with a friend and we were playing. I was naked until my mom caught me, of course. My first sexual CFNM experience happened when I was older and my friends got curious about male parts, so I showed them how it all worked. Unfortunately, they weren’t interested for too long :c

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:26 pm 

The first time I got a massage. I always thought I would be nervous in that situation, but it was very relaxing and I became more comfortable being nude after that experience.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am 

Not sure if this counts, but I somehow remember my earliest CFNM moment having occurred when I was in senior kindergarten.

I accidentally peed my pants when I failed to reach the bathroom facilities in time when I reallyyy had to go.

Upon my return, the teacher noticed my awkwardly embarrassed self with a pee stain on my pants and took me aside to a changeroom area along with a female classmate who had spare undies.

They helped me change out of my soaked underwear, wiped me down, and assisted me with putting on the spare undies. Nothing sexual here, of course.

I should also note that I remember those undies were adorned with illustrations from "My Little Pony", lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:22 pm 

sonjo wrote:
I guess my 'first' experience was probably a really silly time when I got pantsed in school.. uniform allowed us to wear anything we wanted to I was wearing joggers. I was also old enough to have moved onto boxers, but the issue there is that boxers are loose! So i was holding a box of books for my teacher and someone came and yanked my trousers down from behind, dragging my boxers down with them!

That sounds thrilling! What was the teacher's reaction?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:33 pm 

Not fully CFNM but I think it's close enough.

In sixth grade school all the boys were pantsing each other. A bunch of us were at a local youth baseball game and my friend pantsed me with 2 of our female classmates right behind me. The thing is he got my boxers a little too so they got a peek at my butt. They laughed for like 5 minutes. I was acting embarrassed and all but was so turned on at the same time. That is what started my cfnm.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 am 

My first CFNM experience was on omegle.

Some girls asked me to show my penis. They also asked to masturbate in front of the camera. I really enjoyed it!Than I came back on omegle and played a lot of 'truth or dare' with girls.

Now I'm a little bit to old for omegle and I don't want to be considered as a pervert. So sadly enough, I can't enjoy these moments anymore. But I like to watch the omegle cfnm movies.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:22 pm 

My first experience was in college, maybe 15 years ago. I was friends with a girl who was an art student, and I got to do some private modeling for her. It was especially exciting because I was not the most attractive guy in the world, but somehow I was "safe." We only did that a few times, but it was super fun, and I wish I could set up something like that again.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

My wife and I were part-time nudists — beaches only — before we had kids. When I was 32, we visited a nudist resort in West Virginia for the first time. It had a restaurant that was open for dinner. To ensure a spot, they recommended you make reservations. Just after lunch, I left my wife at the pool and walked to the restaurant, wearing only shoes.

I walked through the hallways of the small hotel connected to the restaurant. I went in the doors and approached the hostess stand. The place was closed and empty. "Hello?" I said. Two women came out of the kitchen. Due to health regulations, they were fully clothed.

One woman was about 20 years older than me, the other about 10 years younger. At my age, I was significantly younger than the average clientele. I wasn't in bad shape.

There I stood, naked in an empty restaurant, with two clothed women. I felt like they were looking me up an down, though subtly. I felt completely exposed. I wasn't entirely sure what to do with my hands, but I left them by my side. It's one thing to be naked poolside, where there's a lot to see outdoors. It's another thing to be naked in front of two strange women indoors. There wasn't much to see except ... me.

I made my reservation, thanked them, and turned and walked out the door. It was a simple transaction but very exhilarating.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64  Next