CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:56 pm 

Swim club for me, two teachers walked into pool changing rooms, looked for longer than they should have

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:11 am 

My first cfnm experience was as an undergrad international student at a Scandinavian university. The local students association organized a sauna party for us and about 50 of us showed up. It was at this beautiful lakeside cabin in the woods, with a 20-person sauna, a small shower room with maybe three showerheads and a large common room. There were only two bathrooms, though, and no changing rooms. People were a little conservative at first and the lines for the bathrooms were kind of long. After the drinks started flowing some of the guys, me included, gave up on privacy and began losing our shorts pretty much wherever. Although some of the more adventurous ladies stripped down and a few more went topless, most decided to maintain their modesty, but they were clearly enjoying the show. I don’t think I made eye contact with a single girl without a big grin all night.

Inside the sauna and shower room, there was a lot of flesh. In the common area, most at least draped a towel. However, someone had gone through the trouble of cutting a hole in the ice on the lake, which was only about 100 feet away. It was maybe -15 celcius (like 5 F). Throughout the night there was a steady parade of overheated nude guys, steaming in the night air, back and forth from the sauna to the lake. It was beyond refreshing.

People began to trickle out around 1:00 in the morning. Some of us couldn’t draw ourselves away from the party, so when the power went out at about 1:30 I suspect that was a not-no subtle hint to get going. I had misplaced my towel and clothes by that point, so I was in a bit of a pickle, being naked in the dark. Fortunately, a cute (completely clothed) Finnish girl found a flashlight and helped me look around the cabin for my kit. For about three or four minutes, I was completely naked following this sweet Finn around while we giggled about the ridiculousness of the situation. This went on until it occurred to her that she could give me the flashlight and I could just look around myself. She seemed kind of embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of it earlier. I would have been disappointed if she had.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:16 am 

When I was horny young fella, still living at my parents I was home alone on a weekday and feeling bored. Kinda dared myself into walking round the back garden naked for a buzz, no biggie no-one would see anyway. I whipped off my clothes at the back door and set off around on my planned route, but just as I did I noticed my female neighbor (forty-ish and pretty) reading a book with sunglasses on in her back garden. For a instant I thought to turn back, but then I told myself fuck it - she won't notice me through the plants in the border and I'm committed to this now, so I swallowed my sudden nerves and went for it. Just as I passed the closest part, I found out the plant border wasn't as thick as i had thought. I looked at her and she looked right back at me, probably 10m away and just for a moment till I was past! That was it - I carried on back inside and nearly had a heart attack (plus jacked one out of course). Spoke to her a number of times after that, but neither of us ever mentioned it, but the energy and excitement of that day lived with me for years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:33 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Lamorak_37 wrote:
My first cfnm experience was as an undergrad international student at a Scandinavian university................... She seemed kind of embarrassed that she hadn’t thought of it earlier. I would have been disappointed if she had.

Sounds amazing!
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:09 pm 

andyadc wrote:
My previous post is still awaiting moderation, but hopefully this slots in nicely after it !

A couple of other experiences from that Glastonbury trip, I loved seeing all the naked women in that shower area, but the CFNM moments really stood out for me.

I went to the showers again earlyish the next morning, before the bands started. It was busier but not as bad as later in the weekend, I walked straight in, but people were having to stand in line for a few minutes whilst a shower cubicle became available , I grabbed a bench and there was a girl about the same age as me (around 20) waiting for a cubicle, she was wearing knickers but had a towel wrapped around her top half. She started chatting with me and I began to get undressed, we chatted whilst I took off my t-shirt, shoes, socks and even my jeans so I was standing there in just my boxer shorts. I then take hold of the waistband and start to pull my boxers down, she turns away in an instance but carries on chatting with me, she clearly just felt it inappropriate to watch that as she then turns back around, clearly looks down at my penis for a couple of seconds and chats away for another minute until a cubicle comes free and she goes take a shower. I didnt see her again !

The next day it was even busier and there was a queue to even get in to the shower area, a few of us, male and female were chatting in the queue and having a laugh for about 30 minutes before I got into the shower area, as they were only letting people in 1 at a time we all got seperated at this point and I was one of the first of this group to go in. I went and had my shower (always some CFNM and lots of boobies, but nothing that stands out in my mind) but when I came out of the shower one of the girls I had been chatting with was just finishing getting dressed again at the bench were my clothes were, she must have showered and dressed really quickly ! Anyway I walked over to her totally naked and she made small talk for a couple of minutes before she left. Again that was just an amazing experience. I actually ended up having a drink with her and a few of the others later and all the time I was thinking how she has seen my completely naked but I havent seen anything of her. That was incredibly erotic to me !

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:51 am 

Back when I was maybe ten, we had some family friends over to our place, and me and the family's daughter of the same age were on another floor playing video games or something. I went to pee in one of the bedrooms, and after my dick was out and I'd started, I'd noticed that I left the door open and she had seen anything. She apologized and quickly went away, but it's a memory I still look back on from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:06 am 
Newly Registered User

The daughter of my parents friends was spying through the keyhole of the bathroom door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:27 am 

Can’t remember my first cfnm, but had many over the years, they include clothing optional beaches, massages, full body wax , full body spray tans and doctor visits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:52 am 

When my husband and I were newly married we went on a trip together. We had a ground floor room which was very close to where the hot tub is. The morning of the second day the weather was beautiful so I opened the privacy shades and just left the light direct sun blocking shades closed so it was looking outside threw a very thin sheet. We had a great day and we were walking back to in the dark. We still had our bathing suits on. I wanted to go sit in the hot tub for a while. There were 6 other girls in the hot tub when I slipped in with my back to were my room was. I was thinking about my guy in the room when the group of girls attention changed. Then I hear He’s STRIPPING!! My eyes popped open and I see the lights on I my hotel room! And yes he was taking off his clothes! I moved over to the other girls and asked who is he? They just smiled as we watched him strip and then walk around naked for a while
Great night

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:22 pm 

I had always had an attraction to CFNM growing up from watching movies etc but my first real CFNM episode was at the end of high school. Went to a local creek with a bunch of friends and someone started skinny dipping so all the boys joined in. We were jumping off a tree and one of my female friends got quite close to me as we climbed up. I think the girls loved the show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:40 am 

I never had a real CFNM experience in my life. Not even tried to pay for one. I am curious how it is and how I can get to such an experience very sooo.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:40 am 

I was always a tomboy and was frequently mistaken for a boy when I was younger. So it wasn't super uncommon for me to witness pantsings, flashings, moonings, or other embarrassing things boys don't usually do in front of girls. One that really stood out was at my high school crush's graduation party. We were good friends who kind of had a flirty thing going, but I think we were both afraid to take the next step. I had never been to his house before, and I didn't know he had a pool, so when I got there everyone was swimming and I was fully dressed playing on my phone. Because I went to the all girl's school, and just knew my crush from a camp we were both at - I didn't know a lot of the people at the party - and at least some of them clearly thought I was a guy.

Anyways at one point my crush got out of the water and started walking over to me and say hi. When he was a few feet away, one of his friends giggling like an idiot, pulled his swim trunks down to his ankles. I still remember the look of horror on my crush's face as he realized I was seeing him completely nude. Of course I also remember the sight of his penis, which was not exactly at peak performance having just been in the cold water. I knew I was blushing bright red because I could feel my face get hot, and I knew I should look away but I couldn't! Instead my crush turned around and bent over to pick up his shorts, giving me a full view of his ass. For the rest of the night things were awkward between us, but a few nights later he showed me his dick at full size. I was mesmerized, but too naive to do anything with it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:57 pm 

I think my first "true" cfnm experience was as a kid, I think in middle school.

Had a kid transfer into my school who grew up in Europe. He and his family were great and fun to be around. I went over to his house all the time, and I always wanted to use their pool, but weather around us only really makes it appealing for a couple months in the summer. Once that finally came around, I jumped at the chance to go swimming at his place. His parents monitored us from inside through the window, and just let us do our thing. Eventually it was time to get out and dry off. I think I had to go to the bathroom because I was anxious to get inside. I toweled off as best I could and ran to the door. I was met by my friend's mom telling me I was still too wet to come inside. I toweled off a bit more, but she then added that the wet swim trunks weren't allowed inside. I wasn't the smartest kid so I didn't really know what she wanted me to do. Finally she told me to just take them off, towel off again, and then I could go inside. I looked to my friend, who was already completely naked and walking inside. I was anxious as hell to strip in front of his mom, I hadn't been naked in front of a woman since I was a toddler. But she insisted and insisted, and I was not the kind of kid to say no to a parent. So I did as I was told. I covered up my shrunken junk with my hands. She gave me a thumbs up and told me to head inside. I just remember getting back to my friend's room and he was just hanging out naked on his gameboy. I was stunned. He said they were naked in their house all the time. I was nervous but I decided to hang out nude too. And we stayed that way for the rest of the day, even hanging out in the living room in front of his parents. Of course I eventually had to get dressed before my mom picked me up, but I made sure to go back over there every chance I got. I was still a bit too young to really have any sort of sexual feelings out of any of it, but I vividly remember the one time his mom joined us in the pool. Splashing around with her while we were naked and she was in her one piece swim suit was quite an experience. And then of course getting the full show of when she stripped out of the swimsuit before heading inside. I only saw her backside, and she wasn't even the most attractive woman, but that was a big point in my development, for sure. And when the weather got too cold for us to swim, his parents still let us hang out naked if we wanted.

Unfortunately we lost touch when they moved away just before high school. And the funniest, and slightly embarrassing, part to me was I had always thought it was a big secret from my parents. But when I told my mom they were moving, she chuckled and said I'd have to find another friend to skinny dip with. Apparently my friend's mom told her ages ago. I was mortified, but also relieved that she was cool with it. Which then opened the door for future experiences...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 am 

For me it was a medical exam for military. I was 18 or 19 yo. It was very early and I was the 1st one that day. Will never forget that 30 yo blonde nurse. Before the real examination we had a formal talk. Then when I met the (male) doctor I was surprised she was in the room. She lowered the roller blinds, because I was the 1st that day. And the she sit at a desk. The doctor told me: "Focus on me and what I say. Relax." :-D When I had my pants down I remember that I only once dared to look to her. And she looked me right into my eyes and smiled. Will never forget.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:58 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

My first real CFNM experience happened when I was nineteen. I was not expecting it and, to this day, I admire her artistry and skill in getting me to do it. Quite simply, she left me no choice. In short, I was all but raped.

I began with the innocence of a subway ride in Boston, Massachusetts. The year was 1975. I was a few months away from twenty and living in the city, a hotbed of the countercultural revolution and of Gloria Steinem’s women’s liberation movement, then swirling around that revolution. Women were marching in the streets underneath banners of “our bodies, ourselves,” and many other slogans. The magazine, Playgirl, the first magazine (to my knowledge, to feature naked guys in between its covers had recently come out. It was not unusual to walk into a girl’s dorm room and see the walls of their apartments or dorm rooms covered with Playgirl Centerfolds

I was just another hippie of the countercultural revolution. My hair was long, I had a beard, and I had a backpack beside me. I had boarded the train at a station in Boston. My destination was a certain entrance ramp to highway 93 north near a certain stop. It had a good place for cars to pull over without fear of getting rammed from behind. From there I was going to hitchhike north to northern New England to see my friend, Betsy, and party with her for the weekend.

I never made it. The subway was packed full. We were all squished together as if we were sardines. Those few lucky enough to have seats seemed to guard them zealously and from one of these seats I saw a nice pair of legs crossed a few feet away from me. I did not take any special notice of them; my mind was on my trip north and my friend, Betsy. The subway screeched into a station where we had to change trains and the crowd surged forth through the doors as if relieved from being suffocated to death. I, too, got out and then heard a female voice beside me saying hello. It was the owner of those nice pair or legs. The rest of her was as nice as the legs — moonbeam brown eyes, long black hair, pleasant face, and dressed in an office suit.

I wondered if she knew me from somewhere. I could not remember her. To make a long story short, I was soon eating lunch with her which, much to the confusion of the servers, she insisted on paying for. I was completely oblivious to what was going on; my mind was on the road going north. Yet, before I knew it she was steering me back down in the subway and we were on a train back toward where I had just come from, except a few stops further on. Then I was in her apartment, which was not plastered with playgirl centerfolds, though I did see a calendar on the wall and a naked man on it. By then, I was figuring out that she had done a superb job of picking me up, using her natural features in such a subtle way that I remained thorough ignorant of them until she had shut the door behind us.

Then she went to work and, before I knew it, I was naked. Her deft hands slipped off my shirt, the dropped everything else onto the floor and, for the first time, I was completely naked in front of a dressed female. When I tried to render her in the same state of nature as me, she adroitly refused me. I finally accepted the circumstances and just got out of everything and stood in front of her like I was offering myself to her. I cannot describe how nervous I was or how intense it felt as her eyes panned me up and down at first from a distance and then up close. I was astonished that my body did not collapse from how much I was shaking over it. I had never been that way before. I was very surprised that the mere thought did not make me explode right then and there.

Yet, I did not want to get dressed again. Much to my shock, I discovered that I rather enjoyed it. She made me get things for her, walk around her apartment, and so on as her eyes feasted on the bounty she had created for herself. I felt like I was on stage. It was fun to walk around naked while her eyes followed me. She made me do things for her and I was amazed and turned on by how easily she got me to do things for her while she watched me. We stayed that way for hours until she finally relented by her own volition and threw me onto the bed and had her way with me until we both couldn’t take it anymore.

She later told me that she had seen a playgirl shoot in some edition where a lady does that to a guy and she wanted to duplicate it. She liked me well enough to keep inviting me over and it was always the same. I was amazed at how much I enjoyed it. She often put me into positions that she liked to see. One time, for instance, I did not even give her the opportunity to rape me, but just did it myself. She left town at the end of that spring and I have never seen her again. The mark she left on me, though, is still there to this day. Through her, I became a devotee of what was unknown then and is called CFNM.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm 

On my second day at a new high school an older guy pantsed me on the lawn outside of the main academic building. I was in gym shorts , and my boxers came down too. Something about the girls' reactions — some laughed, but some tried to hide their eyes as if pretending to be sympathetic — made it even more humiliating.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:55 am 

Playing football as a kid whilst the girls played netball. Afterwards the boys would shower in a room at the back of the club and the girls would have a private room for changing. The boys would then come back into the main hall to change and the girls would be waiting for an eyefull! Heck there were even times when the girls would come and stand by the showers and talk to completely naked dudes showering. Those were the days!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:24 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

chinmusiccc wrote:
Playing football as a kid whilst the girls played netball. Afterwards the boys would shower in a room at the back of the club and the girls would have a private room for changing. The boys would then come back into the main hall to change and the girls would be waiting for an eyefull! Heck there were even times when the girls would come and stand by the showers and talk to completely naked dudes showering. Those were the days!

Interesting story. What were the age ranges of the boys and girls involved? How did the boys and girls act when the girls were talking to the naked boys in the shower? Was that accepted as normal or was that a surprise?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:55 am 
Newly Registered User

I had a maid that would clean our house once a month. I was alone with her in the house and I needed to get ready for work but she was cleaning the bedroom.

Our bedroom shares the bathroom and we have clear glass doors on the shower. I said I'm sorry but I need to shower and head out do you mind? I assumed she'd move to another room but she said no it's fine with me and my mind reeled. I went into the bathroom and started heating the shower just waiting for her to leave but she didn't, so I said screw it.

I pulled off my clothes quickly and jumped in the shower, starting to fluff up a bit. I was starting to think she would stay in the bedroom and out of sight but then she walked right into the bathroom and started cleaning the sink. She was avoiding looking at me so I asked her for the razor that was next to the sink. I opened the door and she grabbed it and passed it to me with a smirk on her face. She took a very long time cleaning the sink and mirror and I took my time shaving my cock and balls, with all that attention to the area I was rock hard.

Wanting to show her my now hard cock I opened the door and jokingly asked if I missed any spots. She walked right over and put her face inches from my dick and looked it over as I lifted and moved it around. She said no it looks good and I said good, but I really need to take care of this before I head to work. She smiled. I asked if she could flash me so I could cum but she declined. Sheepishly I asked if she wanted to watch and she thought about it for a sec and nodded.

I started going at it, beating it as hard as I could and she just stared at it. I came all over the glass and she just smiled and I thanked her.

After stepping out I thanked her again and she had a smile on her face. I stood there drying and she went into the shower and started squeegeeing the glass where I had just came.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:02 am 
Village Drifter

stripic wrote:
I was always a tomboy and was frequently mistaken for a boy when I was younger. So it wasn't super uncommon for me to witness pantsings, flashings, moonings, or other embarrassing things boys don't usually do in front of girls. One that really stood out was at my high school crush's graduation party. We were good friends who kind of had a flirty thing going, but I think we were both afraid to take the next step. I had never been to his house before, and I didn't know he had a pool, so when I got there everyone was swimming and I was fully dressed playing on my phone. Because I went to the all girl's school, and just knew my crush from a camp we were both at - I didn't know a lot of the people at the party - and at least some of them clearly thought I was a guy.

Anyways at one point my crush got out of the water and started walking over to me and say hi. When he was a few feet away, one of his friends giggling like an idiot, pulled his swim trunks down to his ankles. I still remember the look of horror on my crush's face as he realized I was seeing him completely nude. Of course I also remember the sight of his penis, which was not exactly at peak performance having just been in the cold water. I knew I was blushing bright red because I could feel my face get hot, and I knew I should look away but I couldn't! Instead my crush turned around and bent over to pick up his shorts, giving me a full view of his ass. For the rest of the night things were awkward between us, but a few nights later he showed me his dick at full size. I was mesmerized, but too naive to do anything with it.

Any cfnm at camp?

Daycare for me was where cfnm happened from the swim trunks down to strip games and strip wrestle to walking in on you in shower

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next