CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:45 am 

Necro8617 wrote:
Bronzer wrote:
My friend and I were swimming at his grandparent’s pool one hot summer day. For reasons I’m still not sure of, we decided to doff our swimsuits! From there, both of us strode up to the diving board, and sailed back into the water. Good, harmless fun right?

Fast forward two weeks later and we were informed that the neighbor’s daughter who was roughly our age, watched the whole episode unfold! Nothing was ever said again, but whenever I ran into her a sly smile would appear on her face!

How old were you? Did the girl say anything to you guys?

We were 13. She saw all of us that day.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:32 am 
Newly Registered User

The waxing salon. The waxer is a young woman only 20 years old.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:36 pm 
Village Drifter

My first true CFNM experience was when I was heading home after a black-tie celebration and encountered a group of women on an hen night. Like many Scottish guys I’d received a kilt for my 18th birthday, and this was just the second time I’d worn it, and the first time I’d plucked up the courage (or been bullied enough by my mates ;) ) to go ‘true Scotsman’ and wear it without underwear.

It was well into the early hours of the morning and I was pretty drunk by this stage, so when the group of women spotted me my natural shyness (and sense of self preservation :lol: ) didn’t quick in quite as quickly as it might have, and soon they had me pretty much surrounded, and were demanding to know what I was wearing under my kilt. I tried to parry the question, but they were having none of it, and soon they started trying to grab my kilt and lift it to see for themselves. I tried to stop them, but I only had two hands and there were about 10 of them, so it was a losing battle, and I could only concentrate on protecting my front, and they quickly raised up my kilt at the rear, exposing my bare butt to much delight for them and embarrassment for them.

Having got what they wanted (I thought) they asked me to pose for a photo with the bride and lead bridesmaid before they let me go, and I agreed (somewhat naively). They asked me to put my arms round both of them, and then counted down for the photo – when they got to 1, I was shocked when the two of them grabbed my kilt at the front, and lifted it right up exposing my cock, balls and everything else, to instant loud cheers and laughter . By the time I managed to untangle myself and desperately cover myself back up, all of them had had a good look, and in the case of the bride, even had a good feel. I must have turned a shade of purple I think :oops:

When I escaped I was hugely embarrassed, but as I walked home I couldn’t help but also be tremendously turned on by what had happened, and by the fact that 10 women had just exposed me entirely. It confused me at first, but I soon realised that what I had experienced had been a deeply erotic experience, even if I hadn’t quite realised it at the time. And so my journey into CFNM had begun!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:06 am 

My first CFNM experience was more of a close call as I don’t know if she saw my penis. It would’ve happened when I was about 12 or 13 and on a family vacation. We were staying at a beach shack that my grandparents had built in the 1950’s. The kids room was a long gallery style room which had 2 double bunk beds along one wall and then a wardrobe and an old trunk which looked kind of like a stereotypical pirate treasure chest, it also didn’t have a door but just a curtain on a rail like some change rooms have.
We were staying there with some family friends and some of their friends were staying in their caravan. They had a daughter maybe 2 years older than me. They would come into the house for meals and to use bathrooms.
The incident occurred one day when I rushed back into the house to change into board shorts to go and meet the others already down at the beach. Thinking no one else was in the house I didn’t really bother closing the curtain but just started undressing. I suddenly heard a whistle and saw that the girl was walking past the doorway so I quickly covered and dived behind the trunk, she continued walking. But 30 seconds later stuck her head around the doorway to see if she could catch me again but I still hadn’t got up yet. It wasn’t really awkward or anything that I can remember for the rest of the holiday so I don’t think she saw my dick.
I would love to have the same happen now!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:53 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Eb1 wrote:
My first CFNM experience was more of a close call as I don’t know if she saw my penis. It would’ve happened when I was about 12 or 13 and on a family vacation. We were staying at a beach shack that my grandparents had built in the 1950’s. The kids room was a long gallery style room which had 2 double bunk beds along one wall and then a wardrobe and an old trunk which looked kind of like a stereotypical pirate treasure chest, it also didn’t have a door but just a curtain on a rail like some change rooms have.
We were staying there with some family friends and some of their friends were staying in their caravan. They had a daughter maybe 2 years older than me. They would come into the house for meals and to use bathrooms.
The incident occurred one day when I rushed back into the house to change into board shorts to go and meet the others already down at the beach. Thinking no one else was in the house I didn’t really bother closing the curtain but just started undressing. I suddenly heard a whistle and saw that the girl was walking past the doorway so I quickly covered and dived behind the trunk, she continued walking. But 30 seconds later stuck her head around the doorway to see if she could catch me again but I still hadn’t got up yet. It wasn’t really awkward or anything that I can remember for the rest of the holiday so I don’t think she saw my dick
I would love to have the same happen now!

Did she see your butt? Obviously she knew you were naked....I had a similar thing happen only the girl definitely saw my penis. Did you see her any other time after the trip?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:28 pm 

I must have been 14 or 15 when this happened:

This happened on a train. I live in India, and it was my summer vacation. My parents and I were traveling. At some point, I wanted to pee. I went into the washroom, latched the door, and started to do my business. People who have travelled in our trains will know that our old trains rock hard, and when they do, sometimes, they tend to dislodge the latches on the bathroom door. So, there I was ... holding my dick, mid-stream, and trying to balance myself on a train that was rigorously practising to become a rodeo horse. And that's when the latch got dislodged opening the door and presenting the view of a 15-year old boy holding his pee-pee in his hand to two girls (one should have been older than me and the other one, presumably her younger sister) The younger one started laughing upon seeing me. Her sister tried to shush her and she was smiling, too. The unfortunate part was I could not even close the door as both of my hands were holding something - one was holding my thing and the other was holding onto the sidewall for balance. My undignified show went on till I ran out of pee. I exited the bathroom with a face that was redder than a Martian. The train journey was two nights long and mine and the girls' seats were close-by. We did run into each other and everytime they smiled at me. And I had to endure the shame of having giving them a free show of my dick doing an intimate act. At that point, it was embarrassing but later, that night itself actually, memories of that incident tittilated me ... their smiles and laughter made me yearn for more such incidents.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:10 am 

Necro8617 wrote:
Did she see your butt? Obviously she knew you were naked....I had a similar thing happen only the girl definitely saw my penis. Did you see her any other time after the trip?

Yeah, she might have seen it in profile but where I was standing I sort of moved forward and left to hide behind the trunk. Yeah, maybe once or twice, she actually went out with my older cousin (who was also there on this holiday) for a few dates. I used to deal with her dad a fair bit years later with work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:33 am 

I guess my first proper CFNM experience was when I was 18 and was in hospital to get a hernia operation. I had a male nurse who shaved the pubic area and while he was doing this another nurse came into the room to ask something and saw me standing there naked getting this done. She had a quick look up and down but she was an older nurse and I am not overtly large so there wasn’t really a great reaction. I think f it was her doing the shaving there would’ve been a much bigger response!
I have had another couple of medical related cfnm experiences and then other ones in group settings while out drinking etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:03 am 

My very first personal real-life CFNM-inspired moment was in 6th or 7th grade. We had swimming lessons once a week and our teacher repeatedly told us that we had to remove swimming trunks when showering for hygienic reasons. It was somewhat ugly to put on the soakingly wet speedos again after showering, so some of the braver boys did not put them back on, but held their speedos against their crotches and used their hands to cover the area on their way from the showers to the boys’ locker room. Our way coincidentally crossed that of the girls from their showers to their locker room. Occasionally a girl would meet a boy hurrying down the aisle, which would give cheers and “uuuuh”s but nothing more. I do remember that towards the end of the school year, I did no longer cover myself, nor did I run the way to the lockers, but self-confidently walked their naked. However, luckily (or unluckily) there was never an encounter with girls. The thought about the potential of that happening was still pretty overwhelming then.

Moreover, the locker walls were not exactly brand new and between two panels of the wall between the boys’ and girls’ locker rooms there was a small gap through which one could sometimes (depended on how the panels grew or shrank due to air temp and moisture I think) peek into the other room which was of course a big deal at that age. I remember that I often and deliberately chose a spot to change that was directly visible from that gap. I enjoyed the potential of the situation; and I know that I got spied on twice (which I learned a lot later).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:44 am 

Well, now that I think about it, the naked walk from the shower to the changing area was actually not my first CFNM experience. That first experience was a real CFNM situation and happened when I was about 8 years old and the neighbour girl invited my to her 10th or 11th birthday party. I was the only boy amongst a group of older girls from her class. We played interesting games, some of which I did not really understand as I was younger than the girls. One of the games was a kind of quiz where everyone had to answer a question and if they got it wrong had to remove an item of clothing. Again being the youngest, I was pretty bad in the game and ended up naked in front of the girls. They suddenly got very silent and looked at me very intensely and curiously. I remember standing there facing the girls and I do remember a few gaping mouths. I do not remember if the girls (or some) got naked too later, but I do not think so. I think I enjoyed being the center of curious (but I think honest) interest for a while.

Only later when I told my parents (I was so innocent!), I learnt that apparently this has been an inappropriate situation. I remember my mum talking to the neighbour girl on the topic, but not to her parents. Still, ... I enjoyed it ... a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:05 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I wore a kilt to the highland games when I was a teenager. My little sister had an American exchange student staying with us. The day of the highland games I was supposed to first walk her into town to show her around a bit. Anyway, She was waiting halfway down the stairs and I absent-mindedly knelt to tie my boot at the top of the stairs. Halfway through tying up my boot, I could feel her gaze resting on the upkilt view I was definitely flashing her and she turned bright red and was SO awkward the rest of the morning.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:08 am 

First cfnm situation was getting a check up by a doctor when I was 18, I was having like s dull pain in my right testicle and the doctor had the standard feel around the area. Was a very exciting/awkward experience but got me in to cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:16 am 

My first experience war medical. I was in my twenties 30 years ago in Europe. I had a rash on one of my ears and the female doctor told me to get undressed and put my clothes on a chair in the examination room. I took everything off except my trunks. When I turned around, she explained: "The trunks, too, please". That was so embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was 16 years old and 2 of my sister's friends talked me into driving them to an abandoned parking lot in the middle of the country. They said they wanted to see my cock and promised to give me a handjob. I realized once we got there that it was just a set-up to get my pants off so they could laugh and tell everyone how they got me naked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:31 am 

I don't remember my very first CFNM experience, maybe it was when I got undress on the beach in Formentera, at 14.
I went away from parents for a walk and when I found a cove I decided to swim naked. While I was coming out from the sea a woman arrived and saw me. I was between thrilled and embarassed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:20 am 

A true first CFNM experience was my military preinduction physical at age 18 when the female doctor told me to take my briefs off in front of her and her female assistant. It was terribly embarrassing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:58 pm 
Village Vagabond

SemiAnonymous wrote:
My first was at a physical for going into the Navy. I had to go to a center in Chicago that screened recruits to all branches of the milatery. During the physical we had to strip down and stand shoulder to shoulder while the doctors would follow each other down the line checking out each of us. 5 or 6 of us were standing there bare-ass naked when 4 non-doctor women walked through the room from one door to another. The doctors acted like it was a usual thing because nobody told the women to stay out. I got a rush out of being seen nude by a woman that wasn't my girlfriend, but not as much a rush as one guy who got an instant erection!

Talking with other guys in boot camp they all had similar things happen during their physical. I wonder if that would even happen now during these politically correct times.

Hi there, can you tell us more...

When did your physical happen? Shoulder-to-shoulder means a full-frontal line right? You were naked for the whole procedure or only for a few min of genitals check? What's the reaction of other guys in the group?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:25 am 

flynnspears wrote:

When did your physical happen? Shoulder-to-shoulder means a full-frontal line right? You were naked for the whole procedure or only for a few min of genitals check? What's the reaction of other guys in the group?

We were about a dozen of guys who didn't now each other and had to get undressed in the waiting room (except for underwear, i.e. briefs or shorts) and were summoned into the examination room one by one. Once in the room, I was asked to take my briefs off and stand in front of the doctor's desk. It was awful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:50 am 
Citizen
Citizen

flynnspears wrote:
SemiAnonymous wrote:
My first was at a physical for going into the Navy. ....

Yeah it was a full-frontal line and we were naked for the whole procedure. It was just like the sports medicals we used to get in the high school locker room. There were 2 doctors that kind of leap-frogged down the line examining us. This happened in the mid-70's and between gym class, sports, and swimming at the Y, it was really no big deal to be nude around other guys. When the women walked through a few guys covered their junk with their hands, one got a boner, and I just stood there hoping they got a good look.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:12 am 

Hi,my first true cfnm experience was when some years ago my older sister with her friends were at our home. In the late evening they wanted to go to the club, so they went to the hall clothing up for go out. This situation was in winter so they had to wear warm, boots, jackets, hats, scarfs etc. Suddenly my sister had to check something on the computer, so she went to her room, and her friends were waiting fully clothed in the hall. It was my chance to show my naked body andpenis to 10 older fully clothed females. I stripped fully naked, even my pants, and walk happy with my penis on view to them. They started laughing and pointing on my penis. I asked if I could hug them for goodbye, they laughing said OK. I quickly got erection rubbing my naked body and penis against their fully clothed in jackets. I had a huge ejaculation in front of them, all the girls watched delighted. Suddenly my sister went out of her room, so I hid in the wardrobe. They went out, and my sister didn't know about my naked situation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 64  Next