CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: First CFNM experience
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:04 am 

I had my first experience of CFNM, when my fantasies of CFNM were only just starting. From memory, it was through meetme (my yearbook originally). I was around 24, and she was in her late 40s/early 50s, and what got us talking originally was her enjoyment from CFNM, specifically being fully dressed while a man was fully naked, knowing that she had an immediate power in this situation.

We had agreed to meet up in a carpark during the day overlooking the coastline, and were going to find a quiet spot for us to partake in this scenario, but that all she wanted was the power scenario of us talking out in the open, while I was completely naked. I was very excited by this!

Being typical England, when we finally met on the pre-arranged day, the weather played havoc on our plans, and sitting together outside was not going to be a comfortable option for either of us, so she suggested that she come over to my car and sit in the passenger seat (we had both driven there separately). Small talk ensued, and my nerves were kicking in which I'm sure she could tell. She decided to assume her soon-to-be role of the one in power, and demanded that I took every single article of clothing off, hand them to her, and then open the car boot for her to lock all of my clothes in before getting back into the car and push my seat back as far as it would go, and the seat back as flat as possible.

Back in the front seat, her gaze all over my body had an immediate effect on me, and i got very hard very quickly. This seemed to amuse her, but she chastised me for not being able to control myself.

"This problem of yours is distracting. I am going to leave if you don't make it go away" she said to me sternly, never once shifting her gaze from my rigid cock. "Look me in the eyes and stroke it. Do not break my eye contact. But do NOT cum without asking my permission!"

She watched as I masturbated for her, with her eyes never leaving my cock.

This was all too much for me, and my excitement was building to the point of no return. This sexy older woman wanted to see me at my most vulnerable, and the whole scenario was the most aroused that I have ever been!

I told her that I couldn't hold on much longer, and that I would slow down for her to make it last. This was not acceptable to her, and she told me not to slow down.

"Beg" she said forcefully.

"Please ma'am, may I cum for you?" I whimpered, not sure if I would even make it to her response.

She leaned in close, put her chin on my shoulder looking my right in the eyes and ordered "Cum for me, NOW!"

Her eyes went back to the head of my cock just in time, as I let go and shot the 2nd most powerful orgasm of my life to date. It went over both of us for the first 2 ropes, with the rest landing on my chest, then stomach, then groin. She was very pleased, and told me that we will be doing this again.

We met up one more time after that in the same place, with her rule that she be allowed to film it for her own pleasure, which we did. The orgasm was almost as strong, especially when she asked if I would allow her to show her friends, but that nothing would be posted. This made me extremely horny, and grew my love for being watched by women.

I will never forget these two encounters for as long as I live!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:21 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Great experience. Did you talk to her after the second encounter? Did she show her friends the video she took of you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:29 pm 

I'll one of my early experiences here as well.

I made yearly trips to the Gunnison nude beach in New Jersey before the pandemic. Nude beaches are great, but all you can expect is NFNM - a few years ago, I was about 22 or 23 years old and I took a trip down in the peak of the summer with my girlfriend at the time. You're very likely to see clothed park rangers patrolling the beach at Gunnison, but these are almost always males from my experience. On this trip I was strolling around the beach (nude of course) near the water line, and I didn't see it through the crowd until it was right in front me - lo and behold sitting up on the lifeguard bench, two cute girls in bathing suits, both obviously a few years younger than me. I didn't have the courage I have today back then, but I looked up at them long enough to notice that they had their eyes on me as well. It made sense because most of the patrons of nude beaches are much older folks, and I guess I was at least a little easier on the eyes. That being said, it seemed clear to me that they felt a little uneasy watching over a beach full of nudists, I bet they spend most of their days watching the nearby textile beaches. I kept walking down the shoreline and on my way back I passed them again, looked up, flashed a smile and got one from each of them in return.

I wish I had thought quickly enough to start a conversation with them. Either way it would have been a good day to drown.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:36 pm 

Holy shit, I'm glad you got to experience that!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:46 am 

My first CFNM experience I was sleeping and a few of my buddies came up to me and convinced me to go streaking with them, in a half asleep daze got naked and ran with them around the party (which luckily had died down late at night, was not as confident back then), funny experience none the less one of the girls had taken pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:13 am 

my first experience was in the gym, very occasionally the female employees entered the men's bathroom ... but I coincidentally getting out of the shower ... my cock got so hard it even hurt.

Post subject: First CFNM experience
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:55 am 

I dont know if this is my first experience but maybe its one of my favourite to dream. in hospital many years old for routine operation for young people like the age a this time. sharing the room with a men, look like 30-35 years old. Him has problem in the one of your test. One day became in the room one doctor female and one nurse. He had the operation few hours Before and sleep. The doctor woke the patient and ask him to show the groin to watch the result of operation. must seen evrithink because very close. She was midle age and pretty, and was very sweet and understanding to him. But the nurse was very unease about this situation. In fact she tried not to look at the groin but its clear she was unconfortable about this situation. Some Times she did and the face changing expression and blushed. very exciting and tense situation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:53 am 
Village Vagabond

My first experience was when I was at camp. I had tricked one of the camp's managers, a guy in his late teens enough to piss him off. he said nothing at the time but the next day while I was climbing on to the swim raft, he jumped me and ripped off my shorts, leaving me completely exposed to a number of female councilors and campers. the water was murky enough to off er me cover swimming back to shore but once on land I could not find my towel and eventually stole someone else's. The female audience was intrigued and mesmerized.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:06 pm 
Village Vagabond

My second exposure occurred a decade later. I had been a serious runner for several years but along with the anticipated aches and pains of any athletic exercise, I began to get unanticipated, greater than expected pain in both knees. After consulting orthopedists, I found myself in the office of a rheumatologist. He wanted a special form of imaging, it is too long ago to remember how it differed from my previous X-rays, it wasn't an MRi, but more than that I dont recall. I Do recall the technician, about my age, maybe even a couple of years younger. Dark hair, a beautiful face a dainty feminine body. She told me to take off my pants, which I did with just a little hesitation, a little embarrassment but also a little exhibitionism. In those days I wore tight black briefs, imagine tighty whities but tighter. more brief and black. As I lay on the table, she hovered over me inches away adjusting pads to immobilize my knees. I could see the intensity in her eyes, I could feel my dick rise. Long ago when I was exploding with testosterone, my penis was at least three inches longer when hard. As the tech worked over me and as she took a series of shots, my erection rose to painful splendor. THe Corona emerged from the waist band of my briefs, the whole length stained against the fabric. I thought I saw the tech if not shake, maybe vibrate a bit , and then she was done and this pleasant painful interlude was over.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:49 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Staying a my girlfriend's mother's home she walked in on me in the bathroom. She was late 40s and I was 21. She didn't look away or leave just had a good look and said, "not much to write home about, eh?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 am 

My First experience was my friends mother. I was sleeping at his place. When in shower his mother walked in when I was necked. She walked out but came in again. First time might be an accident but 2nd time was not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:09 pm 
Village Drifter

When I was about 13, I was getting chummy with a little girl up the street. She was 10 at the time. She'd come up to me on the playground across the street and kiss me repeatedly. Pretty serious kisses, BTW. I invited her down to my house after school, knowing my parents wouldn't be around. She came up to my room and for some reason, I asked her if she wanted me to take all my clothes off. She said yes, so I got completely naked for her. It was so exciting! I was starting to have sexual feelings, and this was a great start. She was sitting on the floor with a very scared look on her face. I started stroking my very hard cock while she watched, but I didn't cum. Then, I just smiled and got dressed. I asked her not to tell her parents. That was my first CFNM experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:13 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

rpatelrakesh00 wrote:
My First experience was my friends mother. I was sleeping at his place. When in shower his mother walked in when I was necked. She walked out but came in again. First time might be an accident but 2nd time was not.

What happened then?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:50 pm 
Village Drifter

Todd wrote:
rpatelrakesh00 wrote:

What happened then?

Nothing, really. She stayed away from me after that. Guess she wasn't into CFNM, but I knew I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again with someone else. It was many years before I acted on it, because it was drilled into my head that fetishes were "dirty."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:41 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

RCDW wrote:
Todd wrote:
rpatelrakesh00 wrote:

What happened then?

Nothing, really. She stayed away from me after that. Guess she wasn't into CFNM, but I knew I enjoyed it and wanted to do it again with someone else. It was many years before I acted on it, because it was drilled into my head that fetishes were "dirty."

Why did you respond? Do you have two accounts on here?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:29 pm 
Village Drifter

My bad. I thought you were talking to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:40 am 
Village Vagabond

One of my first CFNM experiences was when I was about 12 or 13. I went beach camping with one of the neighborhood girls about my age, her Mom and her slightly older teenage sister. Her older sister must've been about 16, bt that seemed so much older to me looking back now. Me and the girl were playing in the sand, I was totally cover with sand, in my swim trunks and everywhere. Her Mom led my to the water's edge and just yanked my trunks off in front of the two girls. There was nothing I could really do, I just stood there totally naked with my penis and balls exposed. I looked over towards the teenage sister and she had a little smirk on her face. The Mom was washing the sand off me, first rubbing her hands all over my ass and then she moved to my front side. Rinsing and rubbing on legs, my penis and balls all in plain view of the girls. I didn't really know it at the time, but I had gotten a small erection. Then the Mom rung my trunks out and threw them on the beach towel and said, "you two, go play now" Me and the little girl ran off down the beach, I was naked with my little hard penis bouncing around. The little girl was just mesmerized by it, she was just watching my penis as it bounced around. I looked over to the Mom and the older sister, as they sat sunbathing, and they both were laughing while they watched me run around naked. Her older sister even made a comment, "look at that cute little willy!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:48 am 

My first CFNM experience is watching a friend piss in a parking lot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:20 am 

My first CFNM was when i was about 11, i went to a physical with my parents and a female doctor asked me if she could pull down my brief. I said yes and she saw my cock for few second, maybe to see if I had started puberty, with my dad and mother present.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:44 pm 

My first CFNM experience was when I was around 15. We Asians wear a male domestic attire called the "Lungi". It is like a long skirt from waist to the toes. At home we wear only the lungi and no underwear. We live in a hot tropical country hence the heat and humidity is too high to wear underwear. Most of the time we do not wear shirts too.

At home we freely move around wearing the Lungi, outside in the garden when we play as kids. Various games are played by kids such as run and catches, climbing small trees ect . I developed the CFNM fantasy at that time

During that time I usually played with 3 girls. I was the only boy. One was aged 16, already into puberty with grown tits and fairly large backside. The next girl was 13 and perhaps closer to reaching puberty. The last one was I think around 8 years

Especially when I climbed trees, the two elder ones were always placing themselves directly under the tree branch where I was, so that they can take a peek under my Lungi. Many a times I have heard giggles. The youngest one was not openly into this habit. One day the 13 year old called the 8 year old whilst I was up the tree. The 13 year old girl very tactfully called the younger one and pointed to peek under my lungi. She was shocked and moved away. But she was called back again and this time she was confident and had a good look. This happened a few times and after that the 8 year old became very bold with the peeking habit.

She in fact did not stop there but another day she bough three of her friends (perhaps around 8 years) so that all could see my penis and testicles under my Lungi. That day they all had a good amount of giggles but I pretended not to know what they were doing