CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:06 am 
Newly Registered User

Please tellme whyi canot view forum topics?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:17 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

toninop wrote:
Please tellme whyi canot view forum topics?

If you read the topics that you CAN read you would know. :roll:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:45 pm 
Newly Registered User

It's not easy and clear what to do as a newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:56 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

krixxitina wrote:
It's not easy and clear what to do as a newbie

It actually is not all that difficult to work it out. In fact it is all spelt out to you in yellow and black in this topic:

For Newly Registered Members - MUST READ INSTRUCTIONS! which you will find if you go here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2958#p30794

What part of "MUST READ INSTRUCTIONS" is it that you all do not seem to understand?

Truly, we are trying to make this as easy for you as we can and at least 95 percent of you are getting it. For the rest of you this is the LAST TIME I am spelling it out for you.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

interesting..thanks :D

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:22 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

If I may add, I would gladly pay a reasonable subscription fee to expand this forum’s capabilities. I think it’s worth it and might add more contributors and content!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:07 pm 
Village Drifter

shynudist wrote:
If I may add, I would gladly pay a reasonable subscription fee to expand this forum’s capabilities. I think it’s worth it and might add more contributors and content!

as a long time viewer, I would totally pay subscription fee in support of this site. I understand the new newbie rules. (for the record not a fan of the term newbie as I'm been part of this community for a long time.)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:56 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

greatestsnake wrote:
shynudist wrote:

as a long time viewer, I would totally pay subscription fee in support of this site. I understand the new newbie rules. (for the record not a fan of the term newbie as I'm been part of this community for a long time.)

We appreciate the support and comments. Creating this site, for someone as technically illiterate as me - particularly since I'm post-millennial, was like climbing Mt. Everest on the Internet.

The term "newbie" is appropriate as you're new to posting. Please note that the admin settings provide that the more one posts, their title changes, and they earn stars (that's right, just like in kindergarten!). We have special titles that are not automatic, but are voted upon by the moderators in closed session in a dark room replete with robes and candles. Here are the rankings that have been in place since 2014 with little change:

Attachments:
Rankings.jpg
Rankings.jpg [ 138.36 KiB | Viewed 23762 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:45 am 

I understand why I can't see the forums now and look forward to being approved

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 am 

shynudist wrote:

I concur. I would be willing to pay a subscription fee if need be. Clearly, I understand that maintaining the servers and infra requires effort and some expenditure and I am willing to contribute.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:33 am 
Village Vagabond

Hi,

So, I found this really fun video on Instagram of what seems like a birthday party for a grandmother. The guests (all women) present her with this penis cake and when she fondles the head it squirts out cream. It's a short, fun little video.

I'm wondering if this was worth sharing here in the Real Life, Unstaged CFNM Photos & Videos section. Also, I looked through the video posting rules and Instagram isn't listed as streaming site. So, should I download the video and reupload it to DailyMotion or Vimeo or is the Instagram link okay?

I'm sorry if any of these are stupid questions or if this isn't the right place to ask. I want to start contributing here and I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes that get me banned or anything.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:00 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

jack993 wrote:
Hi,

So, I found this really fun video on Instagram of what seems like a birthday party for a grandmother. The guests (all women) present her with this penis cake and when she fondles the head it squirts out cream. It's a short, fun little video.

I'm wondering if this was worth sharing here in the Real Life, Unstaged CFNM Photos & Videos section. Also, I looked through the video posting rules and Instagram isn't listed as streaming site. So, should I download the video and reupload it to DailyMotion or Vimeo or is the Instagram link okay?

I'm sorry if any of these are stupid questions or if this isn't the right place to ask. I want to start contributing here and I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes that get me banned or anything.

Welcome to the Village, Jack993. You are obviously doing the right thing, reading the rules and trying to comply with them is a good way to start.

Of course we have rules here for a reason, but we moderators prefer to help people to learn the rules if they are obviously trying to do the right thing rather than punish or ban them.

Of course, if a new poster continues to ignore our advice when we try to help them, they will not last very long. :roll:

The reason we have a preferred list for hosting sites is that many sites add malicious links and browser redirects when you download them. We try to keep the site as safe as possible for our members. Unfortunately over the past couple of years "safe hosting sites" are becoming rarer and rarer. Hosting sites now add malicious links seemingly at random and remove them in a similar pattern. You may find a link to the best piece of CFNM in history and determine that it is clean, then post it in the Village only to have the hosting site add malicious software to it half an hour later.

Only using sites on the preferred list does not guarantee that this will not happen any more, BUT it does show the moderation team that you have tried to obey the rules and we are more likely to decide that it was not your fault. Similarly, if you post a link that later contains a malicious browser redirector and it is not on the list, if it is the first time, you will likely get a warning. If you have a history of this chances are that the next time your little red arse comes in contact with the ground it will be outside the Village walls - permanently.

In summary, we try to maintain a flexible and friendly environment in the Village but there are lines that you cross at your peril. There are links to Instagram on the forum and I cannot remember seeing many problems with it. Personally, I woud stick tothe preferred list until you have a good posting history before getting too adventurous, just in case.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:46 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

joshjosh wrote:
Hey, sorry but I'd like to unsubscribe or unregister from CFNM Village. What is the process?

Hi Joshjosh.

Not a problem mate. Our Admin will delete your account when he sees your request. I will bring it to his attention.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:58 am 
Village Vagabond

doug444 wrote:

Welcome to the Village, Jack993. You are obviously doing the right thing, reading the rules and trying to comply with them is a good way to start.

Of course we have rules here for a reason, but we moderators prefer to help people to learn the rules if they are obviously trying to do the right thing rather than punish or ban them.

Of course, if a new poster continues to ignore our advice when we try to help them, they will not last very long. :roll:

The reason we have a preferred list for hosting sites is that many sites add malicious links and browser redirects when you download them. We try to keep the site as safe as possible for our members. Unfortunately over the past couple of years "safe hosting sites" are becoming rarer and rarer. Hosting sites now add malicious links seemingly at random and remove them in a similar pattern. You may find a link to the best piece of CFNM in history and determine that it is clean, then post it in the Village only to have the hosting site add malicious software to it half an hour later.

Only using sites on the preferred list does not guarantee that this will not happen any more, BUT it does show the moderation team that you have tried to obey the rules and we are more likely to decide that it was not your fault. Similarly, if you post a link that later contains a malicious browser redirector and it is not on the list, if it is the first time, you will likely get a warning. If you have a history of this chances are that the next time your little red arse comes in contact with the ground it will be outside the Village walls - permanently.

In summary, we try to maintain a flexible and friendly environment in the Village but there are lines that you cross at your peril. There are links to Instagram on the forum and I cannot remember seeing many problems with it. Personally, I woud stick tothe preferred list until you have a good posting history before getting too adventurous, just in case.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I uploaded the video to DailyMotion and posted it in the Real Life, Unstaged CFNM Photos & Videos section.

I'd also like to know what the forum policy on reposts is. I have a large folder of CFNM pictures which I've gathered over the years, but a lot of them are from this site. Of course, I can't really remember where each picture if from and so if I were to post them here some of them will end if being reposts. I ran a search of the word "repost" in the rules section but it didn't come up with anything. Also, I know a lot of members here post personal pictures that they themselves have taken and I don't want to plagiarise any of their stuff.

I was thinking of starting a thread and posting a few pictures regularly but I'm concerned about the repost issue.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:43 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

jack993 wrote:
I'd also like to know what the forum policy on reposts is. I have a large folder of CFNM pictures which I've gathered over the years, but a lot of them are from this site. Of course, I can't really remember where each picture if from and so if I were to post them here some of them will end if being reposts. I ran a search of the word "repost" in the rules section but it didn't come up with anything. Also, I know a lot of members here post personal pictures that they themselves have taken and I don't want to plagiarise any of their stuff.

I was thinking of starting a thread and posting a few pictures regularly but I'm concerned about the repost issue.

Thanks Jack993, Most pictures on the forum are in fact reposts form somewhere. Reposting stuff from paysites can become an issue but I am sure you have found the list of prohibited paysite material while you have been browsing the rules. Occasionally we get contacted by someone who identifies themself as the subject of a photo on the board and asks us to remove it and we treat that seriously.

If you found it on the open internet and it is not watermarked as being from a prohibited paysite, go ahead and post it.

One proviso though - don't flood the board by posting it all at once. It will just devalue the material. Instead, do what one of our well respected members, Dave the Rave did a few years ago. He set himself a challenge to post one CFNM Beach photo a day for a year. It was a great thread. It allowed members to look forward to his daily post and gave people a reason to log in every day. Maybe you could do something similar.

Once again Jack993, you are looking to do the right thing so let's see how you go.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:23 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

doug444 wrote:
jack993 wrote:

Thanks Jack993, Most pictures on the forum are in fact reposts form somewhere. Reposting stuff from paysites can become an issue but I am sure you have found the list of prohibited paysite material while you have been browsing the rules. Occasionally we get contacted by someone who identifies themself as the subject of a photo on the board and asks us to remove it and we treat that seriously.

If you found it on the open internet and it is not watermarked as being from a prohibited paysite, go ahead and post it.

One proviso though - don't flood the board by posting it all at once. It will just devalue the material. Instead, do what one of our well respected members, Dave the Rave did a few years ago. He set himself a challenge to post one CFNM Beach photo a day for a year. It was a great thread. It allowed members to look forward to his daily post and gave people a reason to log in every day. Maybe you could do something similar.

Once again Jack993, you are looking to do the right thing so let's see how you go.

I'd like to add that if you don't post a lot of photos in the same post but instead doing it sequentially, make sure you post within the dedicated topic for the theme of the photos - otherwise the board is flooded with individual posts.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:32 am 
Newly Registered User

All the terms finally readed! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:22 pm 
Village Vagabond

doug444 wrote:
jack993 wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement. I was actually inspired by some of the other threads I've seen here where members post a small amount of pictures on a regular basis. I don't think I can manage daily since I'm busy with other stuff, but certainly a few times a week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:31 pm 
Village Vagabond

Brad wrote:

I'd like to add that if you don't post a lot of photos in the same post but instead doing it sequentially, make sure you post within the dedicated topic for the theme of the photos - otherwise the board is flooded with individual posts.

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines. I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to CFNM with Asian women. I currently have 1255 pictures that fall into that category. So, if I end up posting around 10 a week, that should be around a years worth of material.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:09 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

jack993 wrote:
Brad wrote:

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines. I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to CFNM with Asian women. I currently have 1255 pictures that fall into that category. So, if I end up posting around 10 a week, that should be around a years worth of material.

Great! I've had a number of very erotic CFNM experiences with Asian women. To me, they seem more open and interested in it than women from western cultures.

The question is whether these are photos from real-life experiences, events and situations, or, staged professional productions. The reason I bring this up is we have two forums for such things - one real, the other fake and produced for profit. Both are allowed.

As it pertains to the former, I've started a thread for you such that you can begin to populate it with content:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3104&p=1514#p1514

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next