CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 am 

Hi! Love seeing people's genuine reactions to CFNM.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:00 am 

hi, just curious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:25 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, just love to see men in submisive position.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:54 pm 

Hi everyone! I am a cfnm fan since experiencing a spontaneous, unplanned cfnm scenario a few years back in florida (housekeeper type scenario). Sorta been fascinated with it ever since! Since my initial experience I have had a number of others-usually the house keeper scenario-but a few times myself and a few women in a hang-out (lol) party situation. In the "planned" situations or arrangement, I have almost as much of a thrill orchestrating it as I do actually in the cfnm situation! for me its a big turn on setting the thing up, which has usually involved negotiating cfnm into the cleaning gals job description. Ive found that most women (age immaterial) are ok with being in casual cfnm situations and often involve other women friends in subsequent visits.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 pm 

I love it when women stare at the nude beach :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:05 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello there! My name's Symon.
I used to be very uncomfortable about the idea of being seen naked and being laughed at. I realised that if I could take possession of that situation, then it would defuse its power. Hence my interest in CFNM!
My day job is actually as a nude model, so I'm naked around women constantly. However, there is absolutely nothing titillating or sexy about that situation at all. That matter-of-fact attitude has carried over into my kink life too. Perhaps this is unfortunate - it means I don't get any frisson from play events where I'm nude either. However, I live in hope!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am 
Hi it’s TLK4 I find natural nudity hot, unexpected but intentional. Like going to baytobreakers or wnbr you expect to see naked people, but some are shocked at the different bodies what are exposed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:29 am 
Newly Registered User

Yo Brad, - (or can anyone tell me how to contact an administrator)
I'm new to the site. I've registered and logged in but all I get is "You are not authorised to read this forum".
Anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:09 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello i love women reaction to penis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:41 am 

striaght guy but love cfnm . mainly in non sexual settings . voyeur cfnm . i have been visiting this form ( even from the old website days ) and love the stuff posted on this website . i think because of inactivity i have been pushed into resticted prpofiles . but i like this step , maybe makes the content more secure . how to i get to see the normal forums . i am desperate to see latest posts by brad and others . my fav thread is hollywood cfnm :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:37 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi all - why do I like CFNM? Well, never much thought about it until reading Brad’s excellent discussions on Visual Sensations for Women. It hit home since I am nude in any and every socially acceptable situations, while my wife is almost a “never-nude”, i.e. always covered, top and bottom, unless absolutely required (showers, doctor visits, sex, etc.) But she has come to accept that being nude is a part of me, and so accepts it as long as she is not embarrassed by me being nude where it might be inappropriate. (That’s ok with me - I’m not an exibitionist!)

So we are often CFNM at home - we have a private sundeck, secluded back yard, etc. We also go boating in the Pacific Northwest where a few days of the year are actually warm enough to go nude. In all these occasions I love being nude with her - playing ping-pong, running the boat, washing the car in the back yard, etc. we have a small motorhome as well, and love to camp in secluded spots, but also have gone to a c/o private campground, where I think she gets a kick out of sitting around fully clothed while I hang out with other naked men.

So I have no problem with her not wanting to go nude, just as long as she lets me be me. In fact I find it very sexy and it just makes me love her all the more. (We’ve been married over 40 years, so it’s not just a passing relationship!)

Anyway, I have gained a lot from VSFW and cfnmvillage - for one thing to find out that I’m not the only one to fell this way. Keep up the good work. Thanks, BBNW

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:57 pm 

Hello All! Nice to have found this forum.

For me, the thrill with CFNM is much related to the positive reactions that can be aroused in women for merely seeing a naked man (and particularly the penis). In comparison to the regular sexual act where both undressed in same phase and putting equal attention to each other and different body parts; more often than not in my case, the attention usually lies on her and me caressing her body parts to initiate a sexual situation. In other words, I get excited by women getting excited from the view of naked men (with special focus on the penis).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 am 

CFNM provides a constant reminder of the power exchange.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:35 am 
Village Drifter

Hi. Been looking over the posts here and figured I’d join in.
Gee that’s a tough question. Why DO I like CFNM? I’ve enjoyed it for a long time and never really questioned why. I guess it has to do with having females WANT to see men naked. Men flashing unwilling women is a turn-off for me, but having women going out of their way to look at me or other men naked is exciting for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

For me, as seems to be the case for a lot of people, I like the asymmetric power exchange. The embarassment dynamic is a very big turn-on for me as an nm, and hopefully also for the cf's as well!

PR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 am 

It's so exciting to get naked somewhere unexpected and perceive women glaces at your naked body!! Love it!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:21 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I love CFNM because of the way it changes the power to the women.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm 

Hi everyone

For me its because of the fact its so rare for the girl to be in control, also because of childhood experiences I guess. I also like the femdom aspect to it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:53 pm 

I like being naked, exposed and embarrassed, in front of several females in normal everyday scenarios where nudity is not expected. The humiliation aspect is a factor.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:08 am 

Hello, I have been attracted to the cfnm for a long time and I have been fortunate to live it in different situations. The reason that attracts me, I suppose is the situation of helplessness, and their power and how they observe and analyze

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 98  Next