CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello I am Phil C from Manhattan. I like CFNM because I have a 2.75" white erect micopenis and like the SPH I receive when a women see my penis.

Moderator Edit: Hi Phil C from Manhattan. Maybe you had better read the rules before you post again.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1061

No dick pics. I deleted your picture. Here is an extract of the rule you breached. Better if you read them all before you get banned.

5. ... Further, this site is not intended to be a place where men can expose photos of their cocks to other members. Any male member that posts photos of him flashing his genitals to forum members absent the photos being in a CFNM environment (ergo, with real women in the photo) is subject to getting banned. This also includes your profile photo shown on your posts as well as links to such photos.

Post subject: New
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:35 am 
Newly Registered User

I have only recently discovered CFNM and find it fascinating! Why that is so I am not really sure perhaps it is an a desire to be dominated?
Having now also discovered this forum perhaps others can enlighten me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey what's up guys, I'm Beau from the northeastern USA, glad to have found this site!

Here's a quick history of me and CFNM:

So, I didn't know what CFNM was called until about 2-3 years ago, however I've known how deeply satisfied I am by the exhilaration I get from CFNM for a long long time, beginning in childhood/early adolescence.

There is a simultaneous sense of transgression and peace that goes with CFNM for me. Like the revealing of oneself is both utterly not ok and completely ok psychologically (regarding the appeal of CFNM, not a real world annecdote or hypothetical scenario). Depending on the context in real world situations, being naked may or may not be ok, of course, but for me the electricity I feel via CFNM fantasy is directly connected with how I related to my own body as a kid, and generally to how I formed my self image.

The fantasy scenarios and role play I can get into with CFNM are about leaping to the forbidden side of my own boundaries almost gleefully, to reject shame and tell your former self 'hey you're actually fine', whilst enjoying the thrill of being bared to an audience, both literally and figuratively. They're essentially the same as my memories of the real life formative experiences that happened to me in adolescence, but instead of terror and humiliation I feel excitement and arousal. The courage to lean into something that once filled me with dread is what brings the peace.

But real talk, shorter version is also that I like CFNM because I get off on it hard, haha.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:52 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

buttnaykid wrote:
Hey what's up guys, I'm Beau from the northeastern USA, glad to have found this site!

Here's a quick history of me and CFNM:

So, I didn't know what CFNM was called until about 2-3 years ago, however I've known how deeply satisfied I am by the exhilaration I get from CFNM for a long long time, beginning in childhood/early adolescence.

There is a simultaneous sense of transgression and peace that goes with CFNM for me. Like the revealing of oneself is both utterly not ok and completely ok psychologically (regarding the appeal of CFNM, not a real world annecdote or hypothetical scenario). Depending on the context in real world situations, being naked may or may not be ok, of course, but for me the electricity I feel via CFNM fantasy is directly connected with how I related to my own body as a kid, and generally to how I formed my self image.

The fantasy scenarios and role play I can get into with CFNM are about leaping to the forbidden side of my own boundaries almost gleefully, to reject shame and tell your former self 'hey you're actually fine', whilst enjoying the thrill of being bared to an audience, both literally and figuratively. They're essentially the same as my memories of the real life formative experiences that happened to me in adolescence, but instead of terror and humiliation I feel excitement and arousal. The courage to lean into something that once filled me with dread is what brings the peace.

But real talk, shorter version is also that I like CFNM because I get off on it hard, haha.

I would very much like to hear about your formative experiences!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 am 
Newly Registered User

I am an old guy now but I always wondered why I liked being nude but was afraid of being seen. The thrill was the possiblity of a girl seeing me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:57 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

For me CFNM is about only one man being in an all female company, the more the better. Even when he is dressed, some females would surely point out the fact that he is the only male among them, in a way expressing female dominance over him. CFNM gives the females an opportunity to turn the tables and can overpower a single man physically as well. Stripping him and exposing his cock is of course the first step to show their dominance, then escalating with making him a naked servant, spanking, bondage, strapon and finally, of course, making him cum not for his pleasure but for their amusement. Afterwards they lock his cock in a cage until the next CFNM gathering.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:51 pm 
Village Drifter

I love cfnm because of being an exhibitionist around women

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

i have had an interest in this for such a long time, i think i would probably find answers in a therapy chair.

i would guess it is a common thing when growing up but some of us dont grow out of it or maybe not and this is a very common interest!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:41 am 

I REALLY like CFNM stories with Aunts/Stepmoms. Please let me know if you know something similar to these :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/summer-of-77-ch-04?page=2
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-tick-i ... -03?page=3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm 

Hi I also like cfnm and think it is very erotic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:10 am 
Newly Registered User

hello, I just want to experience something that cannot be possible in real life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 pm 
Village Vagabond

I've had an interest in ENF for a long time, but after being introduced to the "Embarassed Handyman Ted" series I realized I liked the CFNM side as well.

The idea of being totally vulnerable and at the mercy of a group of horny girls is pretty thrilling - though I don't think I'm quite bold enough to actually attempt it with anyone aside from my girlfriend!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, As a kinky submissive guy i love the idea of CFNM. i have played a little alone with one woman but like the ide of being outnumbered too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:42 am 
Newly Registered User

Newbie here/. Hard drive blew up, (win 10 annual update). Lost passwords. So had to reregister. I have a "closet" interest in CFNM, and have introdcued a number of young friends (and ladies) to the concept. Too many incidents over the years to list, that have shaped my interest, but generally of young women coming in on me while changing or nude. Looking back, I am surprised at how many times, and have to go to the conclusion that this is not accidental.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:55 am 

Hello. I like CFNM because I like the focus on fulfilling the desire of the woman.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all, with me, its all about "the look." Gets me every single time

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:47 am 
Newly Registered User

Site Administrator wrote:
Greetings. This topic thread allows you to build up your post numbers. Say hello to others, and tell us what attracts you to CFNM. If you want, tell us your CFNM fantasies too!

Hello everyone. Hope your all well during these difficult times.
I’ve been interested in CFNM from quite a young age and often used to have fantasies about this subject. When I was younger I had a very vivid dream about being captured by clothed females and was stripped down naked in front of them. I was looked in a cage completely naked and ladies would observe me and look at my small penis etc.
For me CFNM represents me feeling vulnerable and naked while being judged or humiliated by the opposite sex. Cheers everyone... Jeks...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm 

Hey everyone. I realized I liked CFNM as a teenager after a hospital stay. For me, I enjoy the aspects of accidental male nudity in front of women the most. I also like ENF.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:38 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Whenever I click any topic which appears on web, I keep getting this message - "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone tell me what to do ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

xianxing wrote:
Whenever I click any topic which appears on web, I keep getting this message - "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone tell me what to do ?

Well just a guess - you could try reading the directions given and follow the necessary steps to get yourself authorized. :roll:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 98  Next