CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi! I am one of the administrators of a group called the Outdoor Co-Ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society, and we noticed a bunch of visits to our blog (www.toplesspulp.com) from this board, so we thought we'd check it out. You might think our interests would run in the opposite direction, since we like being naked ourselves, and are specifically advocating for women's rights to go topless anywhere men can -- but that doesn't mean that CNFM isn't interesting too, potentially. In any event, we'd be curious to know what sort of links might have been posted here that sent people to our blog. Don't worry about our being embarrassed if we see what was written about us. We have a pretty high tolerance for things that might embarrass most people, as you can see from the fact that we go topless in public places. :)

In any event, since some number of postings are required before we can read the posts we're curious about, we thought we'd start by posting this.

Hi.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Just love it all!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

hello all, this is an interesting forum. Looking to see more of CFNM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:29 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello I unexpectedly found myself in a situation several years ago before I even heard of CFNM but enjoyed the experience.

My GF and her friend also enjoyed it and we did again a couple of more times, though these were planned I still very much enjoyed the experience.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

i enjoy he menal and minset aspects of real life situations and the double standard inherent and accepted in society

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:12 am 

Hi, I used to be an avid reader of this board a good while ago, but came back to discover my account pruned. Figured I'd start a new account.

My favorite genre is naked at work. Nudebrain's stories are fantastic :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:36 am 

Hi,

I live in the UK, I am 31 years old.

What I enjoy of CFNM is the fact of being visually enjoyed by women. I enjoy most when I know or feel that the woman is comfortable with my nudity and enjoys the view.

I love this feeling of being "objectified".

See you around!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:23 pm 

I love the consensual aspect of CFNM. The idea of female arousal and the intimacy of nudity get me going.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:00 am 

Hi,
I always have enjoyed women's reaction with male nudity. I love to see the brightness in their eyes and so on. I like smoking cfnm, japanese, strippers and especially with hardcore situations.
See you around!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:24 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I’m Tom.

Thanks for letting me join this forum. I really enjoy cfnm particularly medical situations and my periodical waxing and massaging visits. I’ve never been to a cfnm party but I have been able to arrange a Cfnm photo session a few times which I loved.

Thanks,
Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:55 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, thanks for letting me in.
I love CFNM mainly because I'm very attracted to public male nudity and the people's reactions to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:58 am 
Newly Registered User

ToplessPulp wrote:
Hi! I am one of the administrators of a group called the Outdoor Co-Ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society, and we noticed a bunch of visits to our blog (http://www.toplesspulp.com) from this board, so we thought we'd check it out. You might think our interests would run in the opposite direction, since we like being naked ourselves, and are specifically advocating for women's rights to go topless anywhere men can -- but that doesn't mean that CNFM isn't interesting too, potentially. In any event, we'd be curious to know what sort of links might have been posted here that sent people to our blog. Don't worry about our being embarrassed if we see what was written about us. We have a pretty high tolerance for things that might embarrass most people, as you can see from the fact that we go topless in public places. :)

In any event, since some number of postings are required before we can read the posts we're curious about, we thought we'd start by posting this.

Hi.

What a surprise to see your group here. I've been following you for years, I'm amazed and appreciative of how you are trying to normalize toplessness for women, too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:17 am 
Citizen
Citizen

ToplessPulp wrote:
Hi! I am one of the administrators of a group called the Outdoor Co-Ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society, and we noticed a bunch of visits to our blog (http://www.toplesspulp.com) from this board, so we thought we'd check it out. You might think our interests would run in the opposite direction, since we like being naked ourselves, and are specifically advocating for women's rights to go topless anywhere men can -- but that doesn't mean that CNFM isn't interesting too, potentially. In any event, we'd be curious to know what sort of links might have been posted here that sent people to our blog. Don't worry about our being embarrassed if we see what was written about us. We have a pretty high tolerance for things that might embarrass most people, as you can see from the fact that we go topless in public places. :)

Hi.

Welcome to the CFNMVillage. Since you cannot yet search the whole forum I did and found there was one post linking to your website. It said "of the very attractive girl painting the thickening cock of the man. I especially enjoy when she lifts it up to paint under the shaft! https://toplesspulp.com/2014/07/26/body ... e-streets/" . Members on the cfnmvillage are always interested in the opinions of females but our members are mostly male. Therefore be assured that many members here would be interested in your opinions and would welcome posts by females to enlighten us on the female viewpoint.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:55 pm 
Newly Registered User

New to this forum, but I'm glad t have found it! I've had long time interest in CFNM, I think its the power dynamic that I like about it so much! Would be great to meet other people into the same to exchange stories, etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

i love the feeling of submission when naked around a clothed woman.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:47 pm 
Newly Registered User

Thanks to those of you who responded to our post -- especially the person who hunted down the post we couldn't see that pointed people at our blog! Of course it makes sense that that photo -- of a clothed woman painting a naked man's dick -- would be the one you'd like.

As a general matter, our events are all-female (or nearly so), and we're the ones who are naked (or nearly so). But where full nudity is an option and there's a man or two present, the men get naked too. I guess that's not CFNM, it's NFNM! But there have been a couple of cases I can remember where one of our few male members has gone fully nude while some of the women around him are only topless. That has a slight hint of CFNM about it, I suppose. Here are a few examples from our blog, from visits to a clothing optional sundeck:

https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.files.wo ... g_0674.jpg
https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.files.wo ... g_0679.jpg
https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.files.wo ... g_4662.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:57 am 

i think its about freedom, women should also be able to see men naked and enjoy what god has provided men.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:04 am 

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well!

For me what I really like about CFNM is the feeling of absolute vulnerability. You could be in any position of power and instantly you get transformed into a position of weakness from the simple removal of all your clothes and being in the presence of females.

Absolutely love it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:11 am 

Hi,
My name is Jakob I'm a 36 year old male from Berlin,DE.
There are two main aspects that I makes CFNM & CFnm interesting to me. The more obvious one is the fact that in todays society it is still unusual for women to show their longing towards a man and in this situation this fact doesn't matter, which leads us to the second portion, the empowerment aspect which can take a role for some.
So this can be small pieces in overcome outdated role modelswhich is still an ongoing process.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:13 am 

Long time lurker and enthusiast. Time to start posting. CFNM has turned me on ever since I hit puberty - the idea of being naked and vulnerable in front of a clothed woman really does something for me. It's a mixture of excitement and humiliation. My first fantasies were of this nature and it still plays a big part in my sexuality. Having long been a lurker it is now time for me to contribute content which is fair enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 98  Next