CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri May 31, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 101  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:49 am 
Newly Registered User

it's hard to explain why we like what we like. I remember finding some magazines left in the woods way back when with cfnm content and it was transformative in a way. Thereafter I tried to find as much as I could find which wasn't easy back then except for Playgirl which I sheepishly bought just for those couples fantasies pictorials. I am glad it's a thing now and who would've guessed that others had similar inklings. ah, humanity...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everybody. I am a long time lover of cfnm. I love it for the feeling of being powerless without going too extreme like bdsm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:21 am 

Hi all,

I am more than happy to find this forum.
Before I discovered that we are so many people loving CFNM, I thought I was some kind of freak or perverse.
Now thanks to you all, I know I am perferctly sane :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:28 am 

And I forgot to mention that I don't know exactly what I like in CFNM, but I just noticed that each time I find myself in a CFNM situation with my gf, the feelings during the intercourse afterwards are much more intense than usual... for both of us as she confessed recently :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone, I read some stories with CFNM scenes but which never explicitly said it was a theme. An online search turned up this form and I'm amazed it's an entire community! I love the differences in the implicit and explicit power imbalance especially in a public setting and turning every day scenarios into something exciting and different!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:14 am 
Village Drifter

cathywet1 wrote:
Hello; my name is Cathie and I became interested in CFNM after noticing the amount of naked guys and clothed women on the beaches in my area! Hoping to be an active member of this community and contribute; as well learn more about what makes CFNM so erotic.

Hi Cathie

I'm an English guy new to the site. Just saying hello!

Hope to hear more about your female views on the subject. For me as a male its the whole mixed feeling of embarrassment and excitement of being seen by a clothed woman. Being exposed and vulnerable and having my private parts been seen but not seeing theirs. I find it erotic and theres nothing more embarrassing than women watching it becoming aroused and trying to stop it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:20 am 
Village Drifter

Hi everyone

New to this forum and hope discuss the wonderful world of CFNM with both females and males

I'm British and need some advice on how to find CFNM scenarios. I've explored it in relationships but not in public or with groups of ladies.

Love feeling embarrassed, exposed and have women look at me. I'm actually shy but love the domination of it all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:56 am 

Hey all, newbie here (well my first post I think)

Have loved CFNM since my late teens and finding myself constantly thinking about the woman who would occasionally work the little booth in the men's changing rooms at my local swim pool (you'd hand over your clothes and valuables in a basket, she'd hand you a numbered wristband so that you could find it later)

Found excuses to change nearer and nearer the window whenever she was on duty... though at that age never the courage to walk to the window naked. Have been making up for lost time ever since

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:55 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello.

I like the idea of being nude and embarrassed in general. Whenever I watch a TV or movie scene of a man getting naked and being embarrassed about it, I like to picture myself in that actor's position and I get turned on. Weirdly enough, the first such kind of scene was from Mr. Bean when he gets out of his hotel room naked and he runs around trying to hide his nudity.

The first proper CFNM scene that I saw was from The Girl Next Door (the high school comedy, not the horror one) starring Elisha Cuthbert and Emile Hirsch. There is a scene where Elisha pushes out Emile naked from her car on a deserted road at night and makes him streak for some distance. The idea of a woman robbing you off your clothes and making you stay naked in front of her is so arousing.

I have never experienced CFNM in real life, though I wish to fulfill that fantasy some day.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:16 am 

Hello, new here and finally posting.

I like the idea of being nude in front of women who have complete control over the situation. Maybe some light femdom. Mostly interested in medical CFNM, which is probably where my interest stemmed from years ago.

I'll share a few stories soon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:44 am 

Hi guys
I m from India , and I like reading cfnm stories
I m unable to view many content . Can some one please help me how to get access to read stories

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:29 am 

Hi

I love seeing a man into a long edging session in front of a fully clothed audience

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:30 am 

Hi I'm from Japan
I love cfnm with asian girls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:07 pm 
Newly Registered User

Howdy. Female clothing can often be as or more attractive than straight up nudity, so I enjoy reading stories about it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:13 pm 

honestly not sure why it's my thing. I've always liked women who take charge romantically, and I've always liked being naked. those two things go well together.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:27 am 
Village Drifter

Hey, my first post on here.
CFNM for me is a kind of power play between male and female. The female disarms the male when he is naked. The male is vulnerable... and the female is protected. Kind of like reverse nature, where in history the male protects the female.. in cfnm it's the other way around...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:29 am 

Hi. I agree that the power exchange is part of the turn on. It’s the scenarios where a woman is/becomes dominant once the man is nude that really interest me. As an unfortunately small guy “down there,” the feeling of being exposed and embarrassed by a woman really straddles that fine line between torture and turnon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:02 am 
Village Drifter

I totally agree about the power dynamic. As a submissive straight male I enjoy being dominated by strong women. I especially like any that are as tall , or taller than me. (6foot).
The only thing that tends to prevent me being naked in front of more is the fear of offending, which would defeat the object.

Post subject: T
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:37 am 
Newly Registered User

H

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:15 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, im from Germany and what i love about CFNM is the reverse power-play, usually in human sexuality males are in control (tell the women what to do, have more control over their bodies, etc..).
In CFNM that changes and i believe it becomes a unique experience for both, men and women.

I was lucky to find a beach here in Germany where the textile and textile-free parts of the beach aren't strictly separated, so some people (usually women) are dressed in the nude part and some (usually men) are naked in the textile part of the beach.
So in the summer i go there and enjoy it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2005 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 101  Next