CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello. My name is Tera.

There was a series of images that I found that led me to this site. I thought I would share a little bit about my own personal experiences growing up.

Many years ago, my brothers attended swimming lessons at our local YMCA. As I'm sure many of you are aware, the YMCA's of yesteryear did not allow males to wear swimsuits during their lessons. When I was a lot younger, my mother used to pick up my brothers from their swimming lessons. Sometimes, if given permission by the receptionist, mothers were allowed inside the pool hall to pick up their sons. Otherwise, parents were expected to wait outside for class to be over. One day, she started taking me along when she did, as their lessons ended soon after my music lessons at school.

It was quite a surprise to me the first time I was brought there. As it was, we all lived in a very small, very conservative town, so it was quite a surprise to me the first time I was there to witness it. As it certainly was for them as well, as this was not a typical arrangement at the pools.

The images I mentioned reminded me a great deal of those experiences.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:40 pm 

Hello, I love CFNM, especially medical theme.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:40 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I'm Figgins and I like CFNM. I visited this forum in its beginnings (VSFW) and I will always remember it as a heavenly paradise.

I hope CFNM Village leaves me with the same feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:28 pm 

hello everybody. i remember the VSFW website, did not know another site like this existed. I never posted before but if thems the rules its only fair. I will try not to post garbage!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:33 am 

hey, my name is liam

i really like cfnm. mostly because i like public nudity. i love the humiliation of being exposed to others and not being able to do anything about it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:41 am 

Hello. I've been in two CFNM situations in my life, and the second one stuck with me as something that I found exciting.

I decided to sign up to the forum after something that happened in a department store fitting room. It's basically a long hallway, men go right, women go left. However, women will often go to the men side when their husbands/sons are trying on suits to check them out in the mirrors.

I was trying on a suit, and heard three women talking right outside my cubicle. And these are the fitting rooms without doors, just a curtain you pull shut.

I already had my shirt and trousers off, but decided to take my underpants off as well, and for completeness sake, my socks, even though that didn't make much of a difference.

There I was, fully nude, with just a thin curtain pulled all the way closed separating me from the women, and an experience I've been yearning for for such a long time.

I closed my eyes, knowing that all it would take is for someone to pull open the drape. He'll, a strong enough breeze could have done the trick. I wanted it, but also would have been mortified if it had happened I think.

I just stood there, perfectly still, perfectly naked, until the voices went away. And then they did. It left me exhilarated, but also feeling like it wasn't enough.

Now it would have been wrong to open the curtain, but this has left me feeling like this is a fetish I should try to get more actively into. Clothing optional beaches are the most likely next step.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:01 am 
Newly Registered User

i guess I like cfnm because it makes me feel vulnerable but also sought after in a strange way. hope that makes some sense

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:53 am 

Hi.

Got caught in changing room once by someone my age at the time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:59 am 

Hello everyone. I'm a 20 year old guy from the US. I love cfnm because it flips the traditional power arrangement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I'm curious and would like understand what is cfnm. That's why I decide to register and look for what this is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:20 am 
Village Drifter

I’m not really sure why I love being in CFNM situations, but I always see have. Since my teenage years I’ve loved being naked around women.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:27 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello :) my name is alex and i am 29 years old...
I only recently found this forum. But i would consider myself a fan of CFNM for a couple of years now.
It probably started when I had to undertake some a small surgery at my thigh and was unsure about the left scar. I asked a female friend to take a look .. thats the moment i realized that i like cfnm situations ...

hope to have fun here and share experiences :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:20 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello I am from Germany . I love to show myself naked on the beach or in front of the webcam.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:32 am 

Hey folks am from India i love cfnm and exhibitionism. Wlove stripping on request for girls in omegle. Would love to the oblation run.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:54 am 
Village Drifter

Hi!

I've enjoyed CFNM forever, particularly stories and images. Although the variety is endless it seems that too much is staged and lacks any emotion. For me, the more exciting and authentic CFNM is less planned than so many of the videos tend to be. A sub-category I like is medical related CFMN involving female doctors and nurses resulting in some degree of embarrassment or humiliation. In the exam room it's "OK" to be naked, but then there are degrees of nakedness and the number of people enjoying the view.

On another end of the spectrum I'm not fond of domination or bondage, especially if the goal is more cruel than anything else.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:47 am 

Hi to all.

I am new to this website and I find it particularly interesting as I am currently being enslaved by my Wife and my permanent nudity when we are at home is something She has decided to put in place.

As you would imagine, although this was a bit embarrassing to start with, I am now getting used to it and I enjoy it.

Most of the posts and videos I have access to are great, and I hope I will be able to bring my own contribution over time.

See you all soon,

Ovales

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 am 

Hi all.

As far as I am concerned, being progressively enslaved by my Wife, being naked in front of Her is a must. As a matter of fact, nudity before a Woman wearing clothes provides a sense of defenceless humility, allowing Her to see you fully without any restrictions while the opposite is not possible. It is as simple as this. Too simple for some, possibly, but it is what it is.

Best,

Ovales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:32 am 
Newly Registered User

hi i really like this forum and i would like to tell my personal experiences

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:29 pm 

Hi all.
I like cfnm as it gives strong arousal to male and visual pleasure to females.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:36 am 

Hey! It has always been interesting. I’ve had scenarios happen in the past!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 98  Next