CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:53 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:13 pm 
I'm still working out the details. I know its not a femdom thing but not into anything forced either like some scenarios.

So not fully sure yet but will keep looking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:12 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

AnnieBgood wrote:
Hi all! I am Annie and I am new here. My husband, Tim, and I have practiced CFNM for a little over 15 years now. It is woven into the fabric of our lifestyle. When Tim made the promise to me that he would get nude anytime, anywhere when I asked we did not even know about CFNM. We called it TNN!...Tim Nude Now! Tim and I are looking forward to making some new friends here who share our passion for the nude male. Please feel free to contact me. I am not yet familiar with navigating this forum but will do my best to get back with you. By the way, if any of you out there would agree to be my navigator to help me through my newbie period that would be great! Looking forward to meeting you and sharing unique CFNM experiences, images and ideas! See you soon...Annie

Hi Annie, It's so nice to have a couple on the forum who have a CFNM lifestyle, especially for so many years. I'm sure you have some wonderful experiences to share, so feel free to post more messages. All you need to do to get full access to the forum is post or comment on 3 or 4 more threads. Then you'll be able to look at all the fun topics and comment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm 

smoothwhiteballs wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:
Hi all! I am Annie and I am new here. My husband, Tim, and I have practiced CFNM for a little over 15 years now. It is woven into the fabric of our lifestyle. When Tim made the promise to me that he would get nude anytime, anywhere when I asked we did not even know about CFNM. We called it TNN!...Tim Nude Now! Tim and I are looking forward to making some new friends here who share our passion for the nude male. Please feel free to contact me. I am not yet familiar with navigating this forum but will do my best to get back with you. By the way, if any of you out there would agree to be my navigator to help me through my newbie period that would be great! Looking forward to meeting you and sharing unique CFNM experiences, images and ideas! See you soon...Annie

Hi Annie, It's so nice to have a couple on the forum who have a CFNM lifestyle, especially for so many years. I'm sure you have some wonderful experiences to share, so feel free to post more messages. All you need to do to get full access to the forum is post or comment on 3 or 4 more threads. Then you'll be able to look at all the fun topics and comment.

Hi! May I call you smoothie? Thank you for helping me out. I will do my best to post comments to some threads but only want to do so if I have something valuable to offer. Here is hoping we have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi AnnieBgood. Welcome to the CFNM Village! Like you, my wife and I have practiced CFNM for years. We have a rule ... Anytime she tells me to "Reveal", I have to strip naked for her, no matter who else is with us. I love being nude while my wife and her younger sister and certain of her female friends are fully or mostly clothed. She and I have come to really like this (now known as CFNM) because of the reversal of the female/male power dynamics and seeing the other women react to my nude body.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:15 pm 

AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi AnnieBgood. Welcome to the CFNM Village! Like you, my wife and I have practiced CFNM for years. We have a rule ... Anytime she tells me to "Reveal", I have to strip naked for her, no matter who else is with us. I love being nude while my wife and her younger sister and certain of her female friends are fully or mostly clothed. She and I have come to really like this (now known as CFNM) because of the reversal of the female/male power dynamics and seeing the other women react to my nude body.

Hi Adam! Please call me Annie. This is great! Another couple! For how long have you practiced the CFNM lifestyle? At our place we typically have Tim nude the second Saturday of each month. We skip exercising and sleep in. He then brings me breakfast and we just relax. Friends know about the second Saturday so those who feel uncomfortable do not come over and those who do usually make a point of dropping by. We also travel extensively and have taken advantage of more tolerant mores in other countries to practice CFNM outdoors. We me keep in touch and share our ideas and experiences. Are you aware of any other couples in this forum who practice?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:01 am 

I like both cfnm/enm and enf.

I personally just love visualizing both genders wearing nothing but a blush on their face.

With cfnm/enm I can imagine a (admittedly much more physically fit) version of me being either laughed at or admired by women.

Sph is also a turn on as well, as long as it isn't too mean.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:14 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

AnnieBgood wrote:
smoothwhiteballs wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi! May I call you smoothie? Thank you for helping me out. I will do my best to post comments to some threads but only want to do so if I have something valuable to offer. Here is hoping we have fun!

Hi Annie, You're so fun. You can call me anything you like, and Smoothie sounds great. I do keep them smooth, and just wish I could share them more.

If you want full access, just comment on a few posts: "great post," "sounds like fun," "i enjoy this, too." and you will be a full member. I loved getting full access since I enjoy reading the stories, real and fantasy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all.

Glad I found this forum. Always been a CFNM fan and also enjoy ENF. Looking forward to mix with some like minded folk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:15 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi, Annie. Welcome to the forum. I generally visit this site once a week; you've made a few posts after this one. It looks lie you've got more than a few fans already. It's good to have some more female representation here. Sadly, I've been single and mostly alone for over 30 years, and when I was married, my job would have made any CFNM activities involving more than just the wife and I quite possibly professionally fatal. My CFNM opportunities were limited to posing for art classes, which really wasn't pure CFNM in my opinion, since it was work, with me staying still and quiet, plus it was always a mixed group, not pure female.

I'm sure that we would all welcome reading about your experiences, especially the ones involving visitors on your Second Saturday events.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:00 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi Adam! Please call me Annie. This is great! Another couple! For how long have you practiced the CFNM lifestyle? At our place we typically have Tim nude the second Saturday of each month. We skip exercising and sleep in. He then brings me breakfast and we just relax. Friends know about the second Saturday so those who feel uncomfortable do not come over and those who do usually make a point of dropping by. We also travel extensively and have taken advantage of more tolerant mores in other countries to practice CFNM outdoors. We me keep in touch and share our ideas and experiences. Are you aware of any other couples in this forum who practice?

Hi Annie and Tim. It's nice to meet you here. Your "Second Saturday" sounds like real fun ... for Tim and you! We tend to do CFNM every Saturday and when we travel to places with C/o beaches. What country do you live in? We live near Boston in the USA (a very conservative area!), so we need to travel to the Caribbean, Florida, or California, and sometimes Spain and France for nude and c/o beaches. We're looking forward to you becoming a Village Member so we can PM with you two.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:03 pm 

Hey y'all!
I just like being erect and on display for a woman. I love masturbating to orgasm and having her see me ejaculate. Doing something that is normally done in private and sharing this with a woman friend gives me a rush, kind of a thrilling feeling. I DO NOT find any type of femdom stimulating. I do like it when I know the female party hasn't been with a man for a while. It makes me feel like I'm doing her a favor. When a woman looks directly at my erect penis and says, "I haven't seen one of those in a while," I feel really great.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:50 pm 

Subject: She liked me naked! (part one)

I used to make signs for a living, and I had to travel a lot. This gave me many opportunities to show off. Since I lost my job, to make ends meet, I've been doing odd jobs with friends who have businesses. But I still look for any opportunity to be naked in front of a stranger.

Two weeks ago, I was painting a couple of rooms of a house for Joe, a buddy with a painting business. While there, I flirted with the owner of the house, Cheryl, a woman in her late forties, or early fifties. I flirt with all women. Eventually, I wanted a smoke, but there was no smoking in the house, so I was sent outside for a cigarette. Once out there I saw a four-seat hot tub, covered with a lid, but still steamy. It was under a canopy, surrounded by lattice, next to the house.

Not thinking of an opportunity, but just making conversation I mentioned to Cheryl how nice her hot tub looked especially after staring up at the ceiling all day.

"Are you going to leave so I can jump in?" I asked jokingly. She told me I was welcome to use her hot tub anytime. Everyone does. I assumed she was just being nice, but it was then that I started to imagine me naked in her hot tub. Through our conversation, I found out she lives alone, but family often comes and stays when they visit California. She wasn't married, and she owned a dress shop, which explained why she had such a beautiful home. I think she really thought I was coming on to her, once I started to ask so many personal questions, but seemed to enjoy the attention.

Before I left she asked if I was going to use the hot tub. She would turn the heat up a bit and take the lid off. I was tempted, but I knew Joe would be back later. I didn't want Cheryl to tell him how I was naked in her hot tub. If she got offended, no more painting jobs for me. So I thanked her for the offer and told her I may take her up on it someday. I asked for and got her phone number. I think she assumed I was just being nice and would never visit. I knew differently.

Last Saturday morning, I called her and mentioned that I had injured my lower back and hip playing football, after dinner on Thanksgiving. Which I really did do.

"I know I'm just the hired help, but were you serious when you said I could soak in your tub?"

"Sure," she said, "I would love the company."

She said that I could come over any time, she would fix a nice lunch for afterward, if I wanted to stay. She was very welcoming. Knowing my plan, I told her I would be over in about an hour. I gave myself a quick pubic trim, grabbed my long swim trunks, and headed over to her house. It's about a 20-minute drive from where I live.

Saturday was a very wet day in Northern California, but I found my way there. She welcomed me, as I took off my wet shoes and coat at the door. She was in her robe and asked if I minded her joining me for a soak.

"It's your tub, you don't have to ask my permission. Plus I’d be lonely all by myself," I replied.

It was then I started to think she might want in my pants, after all, I am 20 something years her junior. She told me I could change by the tub, no one would see me through the lattice and she would still be a couple of minutes.

Damn! I wasn't there five minutes and here I was naked in her backyard, changing into my swim trunks. No one could see me but it was still a thrill to casually take off all my clothes in a strange environment. The hot tub was steaming heavily when I took the lid off and slid in. Not as hot as I thought it would be. Just a lot of steam from being chilly outside. She came out with a pitcher of water, and two glasses, some towels, and another robe, which I assumed were for me. She took off her robe to expose a one-piece, black, bathing suit stretched over a slightly overweight body. She had large breasts and surprisingly attractive legs. She put the water where we could reach it from the tub and got in with me.

I thanked her for letting me soak and complained about my back a little bit. We chatted, while I experimented with the different seats and the jet flows. It's a nice tub! She reached over to tum up the heat and rain poured down on the canopy above making it hard to hear at times. When I settled in I made sure that the bubbles were filling my suit. I took the long-legged ones because they fill up with air bubbles easily from the jets, and aren't very good for hot tubbing. Almost immediately, I was ballooning in front, making it obvious I was releasing the air from inside my shorts. Minutes later, they filled with air again. I made it look like a chore to turn the waistband over and let out more air. I did this at least a half dozen times before I mentioned that they should invent a man's swimsuit that you can wear in a hot tub.

Ready to fight with my trunks for another half an hour before asking her if I could just take them off. (I've done the personal hot tub thing with a single woman before, you know). She mentions that women don't have that problem, Then, to my surprise, she told me, "You wouldn't have that problem if you weren't wearing a suit. My brother never wears trunks in the hot tub, you know." My heart literally raced for a full minute after she said that.
From reading stories here I learned about how wonderful the honest approach is. The “Yes I like to show off. Please look" attitude can set up some wonderful situations. For whatever reason, this time I fell back to my old habit of teasing denial. "I wish I had the nerve to go naked," I said, "I know it would be much more comfortable." She smiled and pointed out how many friends of her brothers she's seen naked in her backyard, and that I'd be underwater anyway. There's something about a woman trying to get you naked...now that is special by itself. "Sure why not," I said, then I slid my trunks off and set them on the tub's side.

What a turn on to be sitting naked, next to a clothed woman, hidden only by the bubbles on the surface of the water. I was so aroused sitting there with her, even though she couldn't see much, it was so hot at first just soaking.

After the initial thrill wore off, I carefully poured myself some water, making sure to expose most of my ass as I leaned out of the tub. I turned back with part of my penis above the water for only a second before plunging back in. I could tell she was really enjoying looking at me, Our eyes met once, when she looked up from my penis, and she just smiled a sinful smile... she knew she was caught. She let me smoke in the tub and got a great view up the crack of my ass when I had to reach way over to get my smokes out of my pants. We were both having a great time without the mention of sex. I had mentioned my girlfriend in our conversation, so she was treating me like I was off-limits, but she must have known I was enjoying it too, even if I did act uncertain at first.

I had been in the tub for a while and I was really getting hot from the water, and from her glances, so I decided to go for it. Letting myself get a little firm from one of the jets, I asked if I should put on my shorts to get out of the tub. "Only if you want to," she replied, "no one can see through the lattice." With that I slowly stood, facing her, my skin glistening from the water cascading down my body, my penis large but soft, my scrotum hanging very low all just two to three feet from her staring eyes. She made no effort to look away. I climbed out clumsily, acted like it was no big deal to towel off in front of her. I put on the robe and asked if I could get her anything while I was out. "Nothing," she said. I went to the bathroom, came back, and had the pleasure of taking the robe off while she looked at my nakedness.

After she saw all of me, she got a little more daring and would rub up against me when moving from one seat to another. Not with her hands so much as her body. Once she moved from one seat to the lie-down area while staying in a seated position. I was between the seats, and her ass and thighs glided over my semi hard-on.
Finally when she was sitting next to me, facing each other, her leg touching mine with her foot on my naked hip, I opened the sexual side of what was happening. Time to drop the act.

"Wow, the hot tub sure helped my back but I should probably get going or other parts of me might get sore," I said. Assuming I was serious she asked if I was sitting wrong or if a jet was too strong. "No," I said, "umm, I think just being naked in front of you, and having you rub up against me seems to be getting me aroused. No offense, but I'm getting turned on sitting here with you, and I know my girlfriend would shit if she knew I was rock hard sitting naked next to another woman.” That's all it took.

"No offense taken. I'm flattered that a young man, like yourself, would get turned on sitting next to me," she said. She complimented me on being honest and for making her feel attractive then she adds, "Do you really have an erection right now?" I swear I was floored. She went from motherly to sex kitten in a blink. "Yes," I said, "a throbbing one as a matter of fact," and we both laughed.

She leaned forward towards me and put her hand on my leg and asked, "Where is it," and she started to feel around my thigh. Her first touch was unreal. Not being able to see her hand, I just felt it when she touched, and then caressed. "She knows where a penis is," I thought to myself. She still just played on my leg, pretending to reach for it. Then I slid myself down closer to her and put my erection right in the path of her hand.
"Oh my, you are hard as a rock aren't you?" she exclaimed, as she firmly gripped me. I was unbelievably swollen. She didn't stroke just gripped, throttled almost, then just as quickly she released me.
"You don't have to go, I've seen erections before, yours feels nice," she added.
With that, she leaned back on one of the attached pillows, closed her eyes. and relaxed, as if we just got in the tub, and I was still in a suit, and like she didn't just hold my Johnson.

-To Be Continued?-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:17 am 

acfnmfan2 wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi, Annie. Welcome to the forum. I generally visit this site once a week; you've made a few posts after this one. It looks lie you've got more than a few fans already. It's good to have some more female representation here. Sadly, I've been single and mostly alone for over 30 years, and when I was married, my job would have made any CFNM activities involving more than just the wife and I quite possibly professionally fatal. My CFNM opportunities were limited to posing for art classes, which really wasn't pure CFNM in my opinion, since it was work, with me staying still and quiet, plus it was always a mixed group, not pure female.

I'm sure that we would all welcome reading about your experiences, especially the ones involving visitors on your Second Saturday events.

Hi acfnmfan2! Thank you for posting. Now I too am sad you were mostly alone for 30 years. I understand, to some degree, the issue with employment. It is also sad that CFNM is not more accepted in our culture. As far as you being nude in a mixed group, I believe that is more the norm than the exception unless you have a highly structured gathering. Having read some of the postings in the Village it appears as though most men crave that pure CFNM encounter that is difficult to achieve. Because we do not get involved in sexual activity, expect for some occasional touching, it makes it easier and more acceptable for our female friends who visit.

Yes, lets do share some experiences! I must keep finding my way around this village so I know when and how to post them. But I promise to keep on trying!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:34 am 

AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi Annie and Tim. It's nice to meet you here. Your "Second Saturday" sounds like real fun ... for Tim and you! We tend to do CFNM every Saturday and when we travel to places with C/o beaches. What country do you live in? We live near Boston in the USA (a very conservative area!), so we need to travel to the Caribbean, Florida, or California, and sometimes Spain and France for nude and c/o beaches. We're looking forward to you becoming a Village Member so we can PM with you two.

Hi Adam! We too are from the USA...even more conservative than Boston...Florida. Believe it or not, we have never been to one of the c/o beaches in Florida but may do so soon now that the pandemic is keeping us from traveling. We are eyeing Playalinda and Apollo beaches for this winter/spring. We are also planning to attended Fantasy Fest in Key West this October and spend some time at the Garden of Eden bar where I can have Tim naked at my whim. Spain and France, how nice! We typically go to the c/o beaches in Italy and Croatia. A great place for CFNM is the FKK beach (actually slabs of slate) on Lokrum Island just a 10 minute ferry ride from Dubrovnik. A ferry arrives every 30 minutes and without fail groups of clothed tourists head to the FKK beach to check out those of us who are sunning. Croatia is full of naturist beaches but Italy only has a few. At times we have created our own, for Tim only of course, but one must be discreet. I also had Tim hike the Volcano on Stromboli (actually Stromboli is the volcano) which was exciting. Only meet a dozen or so very understanding fellow hikers who were willing to take a few pics of Tim and I together. Great fun! Please share some of your travel CFNM experiences. Also, let me know where in the Village is the best place to post such. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:54 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi Adam! We too are from the USA...even more conservative than Boston...Florida. Believe it or not, we have never been to one of the c/o beaches in Florida but may do so soon now that the pandemic is keeping us from traveling. We are eyeing Playalinda and Apollo beaches for this winter/spring. We are also planning to attended Fantasy Fest in Key West this October and spend some time at the Garden of Eden bar where I can have Tim naked at my whim. Spain and France, how nice! We typically go to the c/o beaches in Italy and Croatia. A great place for CFNM is the FKK beach (actually slabs of slate) on Lokrum Island just a 10 minute ferry ride from Dubrovnik. A ferry arrives every 30 minutes and without fail groups of clothed tourists head to the FKK beach to check out those of us who are sunning. Croatia is full of naturist beaches but Italy only has a few. At times we have created our own, for Tim only of course, but one must be discreet. I also had Tim hike the Volcano on Stromboli (actually Stromboli is the volcano) which was exciting. Only meet a dozen or so very understanding fellow hikers who were willing to take a few pics of Tim and I together. Great fun! Please share some of your travel CFNM experiences. Also, let me know where in the Village is the best place to post such. Thank you!

Hey Annie, welcome aboard!

As you are new here, you've only recently exceeded the number of approved posts required before you have full board access. Now that you have it, as you can see, the board is divided into many forums, each with its own topics and focus. We've really tried to keep the forum organized with specific themes for each of the sub-boards. This way, when you want to find something, say for example, CFNM opportunities at Florida beaches, you'll probably find a dedicated thread.

When you see any thread that begins with "Topic:... yadda, yadda", it means that a TOPIC thread has been created for everyone to post subject matter tied to that theme. This way the board stays organized, and folks can go straight to those topics/themes they find most interesting.

As it pertains to your query, the main board you seek would be the Board Index entitled "CFNM Experiences, Stories and Erotica" here: viewforum.php?f=4

There you'll find sub-forums that include information people post about their travel experiences and the best places for open CFNM. Within the topic threads you'll find many.

By way of example, you indicated your interest in going to the Garden of Eden. If you go to the subform entitled "Privately Owned - Bars, Clubs, Resorts, Hotels, etc. - CFNM Friendly", you'll find a thread devoted just to the Garden of Eden, here:

viewforum.php?f=37

Of course, you can also just type in, say, "Garden of Eden" in the search bar, then you'll find discussions about it elsewhere in the Village in other forums.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:43 pm 

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and am interested in the concept of CFNM. I am a shy male and have a difficult time imagining myself nude and exposed to a group of women. It might take some time getting used to the idea. Thanks for having me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:50 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:
AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi Annie. Hmmm. I grew up in Florida and been there since then many times on business trips and vacations with my wife, Judy. I've always thought of Florida as much more liberal than Boston for CFNM and beach nudity. Maybe that's because of times in Key West and Haulover Beach in Miami. Rere are very few C/O beaches in Massachusetts and no Fantasy Fests that I'm aware of.

We've vacationed in Italy and been to Dubrovnik twice. We didn't know there was an FKK beach so close, or we would have gone there. We settled for CFNM and NFNM in our hotel room and balcony. :-)

Your CFNM hikes with Tim must have been real fun for both of you! I know Judy and I love our CFNM and TFNM walks on C/O beaches. It's fun meeting and chatting that way with women and men on the beach. Judy just asked, ... Do you go topless when Tim is nude?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 pm 
Village Drifter

I love CFNM because I am an exhibitionist and for me CFNM is just exhibitionism with specific criteria. I've been an exhibitionist for as long as I can remember. When I was a younger I stumbled across internet porn as all young people eventually do and I would come to find sites about public nudity. They were all female but the concept of being completely exposed like that in public was unreal to me. I grew up being told about "private parts" and how they should only be seen by certain people (and definitely not by the opposite sex until you're older!) so the idea of mine being seen by many was unbearable yet... exciting? I've mentioned in another post about CFNM experiences that my sister used to take me to swimming lessons when i was 7/8 but took me into the women's changing room because there were no unisex ones yet. She would often force me to change in the general area because the change rooms were usually taken and we were late. It was horrifying and humiliating back then to have girls from my class see my private parts and make fun of me for it but it must have ingrained something in me to make me love it as an adult. In general I prefer to be naked instead of clothed for many reasons, but as I've gotten older and recently confronted the fact that A. I have a small penis and B. thinking more about those locker room moments and other exhibitionist experiences I've had as an adult, I've realized I do indeed love CFNM. We live in a world that sexualizes the female form so to be put in their shoes in the most vulnerable way is not only fair, but fun! I love being naked in front of clothed people in general, I love knowing they're seeing my most private areas and judging me, and that I cannot do the same. I love that power imbalance. With girls it's even better though. I remember seeing a lot of shows as a kid that made it seem like boys being seen naked by girls was the most embarrassing thing in the world, while being seen naked by other guys wasn't really an issue because everyone had the same "plumbing". As an adult, I got to say I don't really understand that whole thing but it doesn't matter now. What I'm getting at is that I have been socialized to be embarrassed to be seen naked by women and for some reason it makes me want to be seen even more! I'd love to be able to read their minds and know their thoughts when they see me too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:02 pm 

Hello.
I've been a long time CFNM fan. I basically enjoy the fetish of imagining myself (or getting myself on someone elses shoes, in cfnm porn) naked in front of attractive females, not just for the submissive part of being exposed at their mercy, but above all the woman/women in cause must to a certain degree be either aroused, or surprised.
I believe it all started back in my high school days, imagining my hot female PE teacher entering our locker room after class, and from that moment on i've been a cfnm fan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 98  Next