CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:18 am 
Newly Registered User

I am interested in CFNM because I am fascinated by the psychology of compliance - what goes on inside the head of a man who is surrendering his modesty to the gaze and even the touch of a dominant female.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:12 am 

Hello
I like cfnm cause the girl or girls see everything and i can only imagine how they look naked

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:25 pm 

Not sure why but always loved cfnm and female last. Wish I could participate, but in a happy relationship where she isn't down for me to 1:1 interact, but forums / impersonal is ok. Hoping to live vicariously through all of you and maybe revisit the convo with my SO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:39 am 
Village Vagabond

Introduction:

I am a 60 year old (mostly) straight male. I write a blog entitled The Rambling Cock, and have - to date - had more than 45K hits (surprisingly few search engine checks, meaning most are real people reading the blog). More than 83 entries so far, with another set for a few days from today.

I have, over the years, become pretty blasé about being naked around other people. Between a very active sex life in college - which included publicly posing for one girlfriend's artistic endeavors which led to me posing for a bunch of other artists - and the intervening years involving a number of urological issues which routinely have me undressing in front of doctors of both sexes, I've gotten past any sense of humiliation or modesty.

CFNM is a way to be open with a woman. I'm not into domination, or other scenarios in which someone is degraded. I don't begrudge anyone that sort of thing if you're into it, but I like being equal and treated with the same respect I accord women. When I'm naked I'm simply naked.

Sexually speaking things have been very slow for me over the last few years. My wife of 36 years has been having her own major medical issues, and I have to respect that sex is painful, and that she's not really into some of the other things we could do for fun. We *do* have a pretty regular CFNM routine involving the pool during Summer months. I don't use a swimsuit, she does. I get out and rather than dry off I lie in the sun until dry, she towels off and sits in a nearby chair while we talk about things. I may or may not dress immediately once we go back in the house. It's not sexual, it's intimate, and to me that's a major difference.

It's not quite the same thing, but I have also experienced CMNM with a close friend and also with my physical therapist. (And NMNM with the aforementioned friend, which you can read about in the blog.)

Mostly though, I appreciate CFNM as a way to communicate trust and affection while also empowering myself by letting go of the inhibitions that are built into us by other people. I'm not really a nudist, just someone who is okay with being naked.

Very happy to have found this place and looking forward to exploring other forums and hearing other stories.

Oh, yeah. And the long entry probably gives you an idea how I happened across the moniker "Rambling Cock."

RC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:32 am 

hello! new to the forum. I supposed i like cfnm because i discovered my lust for it later in life when i was already in a commited relationship. so i guess i like to live vicariously through those who put themselves out there for the women to see

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:19 am 

I like it because it presents a situation where women can express and act on their sexual desires

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:55 am 

Hi Everyone,
I am from India. I love everything thing about CFNM. In fact most of my fantasy is in Cfnm. What I like most about it is expression girls give, when they see us naked and their giggling and their dominating nature they start to develop over us after figuring about our little secret. I also like little crossdressing given that I will be surrounded by girls only and will be teased by them whenever they noticed my boner under ladies clothes which might lead to CFNM spanking or other punishments.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:01 am 
Newly Registered User

hi.

um, i'm not totally sure, tbh. a couple years ago i had a situation where a couple cousins pantsed me at our pool and kinda played keep away with my shorts and ultimately made me run into the front yard naked to get them in front of a couple neighborhood girls. at the time it was straight up horrifying but over time i kind of felt myself thinking about it and fantasizing it about it and other situations like it. but then about a year ago a non-romantic girl friend somehow managed to walk in on me just out of the shower (totally by accident and some stupidity on my end, just a movie-level insane series of events) -- very similar to the kinds of things i'd been thinking and fantasizing about, but when it happened for real i was, like before, just mortified.

so, i don't know. i can't deny i'm a little curious and intrigued about it as a concept but still kinda new to it AS a concept and definitely not as comfortable about it as some folks here. idk if that's a very good answer but there you go.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm 

I think the origin of my fascination is both stupid and kind of a bummer. Before I was 10 years old, when I was in school I was very interested in the girls in my classes, I wished they were more interested in me but I was always to shy to start a conversation with any of them. My underdeveloped brain figured that maybe if I got super fit and in shape, then the girls would come to me without me having to work up the courage to speak first. I stewed on that idea for a several years. Anyway - today I'm no longer shy and can talk to anyone, and I am in great shape. But now my issue is that I'm still fascinated by the idea of women seeing my body and being to attracted to me on that basis. A tough itch to scratch, but not impossible! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:31 am 

In a buttoned up world, I like to see when the ladies loose control. Public nudity and sex has always been an interest. Some of the set up or fantasy CFNM scenarios are less appealing. Real bachelorette, parties, beaches are more my interest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:33 am 
Newly Registered User

I stumbled on CFNM by mistake. I made a "Google Image Search" for something else and a CFNM result came up. I clicked on it and fell down the rabbit-hole. I can't explain why I'm into it, I just am. Experimented with a few recent partners with various results, but all positive.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 am 

Greetings all,
Love all things CFNM. I have always been an exhibitionist as I was pretty much raised with much older sisters than myself.
I have been in many CFNM situations and enjoy the feeling of excitement and anxiety of being so vulnerable.
I am currently helping some women to host a party in my area in the near future.
looking forward to exploring this site and getting to know people here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:08 am 

Hello, everybody. My core fetish/sexuality is spanking, and I've been interested in that since puberty, or even before.
Back in the very early days of the internet, I stumbled upon a comics-ish series of photoshoped images with plenty of text attached to it, by the name of "Reforming Ricky" on one of the old Yahoo Groups. That was my introduction to the CFNM community, and I've always been attracted to the humiliation/femdom elements or sub-groups of that larger CFNM umberlla.

Hopefully, I wouldn't be seen as much of an "outsider" due to that, and I'm looking forward to post and interact more in this forum.

All the best,
Faryak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:21 am 

Hello, I’m from spain. I don’t remember exactly how I end up liking cfnm but here am I.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:49 pm 

I can't say when my fascination with CFNM began. It was in early childhood about the time I started school.

I was raised very strict Catholic so anything that was remotely related to sex, including nudity was taboo. I have an older sister, but I can't recall ever seeing her naked although I do recall a few occasions when she caught me naked. Once again we were just kids, but I thought it was unfair that she knew what I looked like and I didn't know what she looked like.

In fact, I was generally unknowledgeable about what girls looked like until my teen years and coming across a Playboy magazine. Now that I think about it, other than my wife, I've never seen a woman naked. I've seen small girls naked, but even then by that time the fascination was gone.

I've had a couple of female doctors and had absolutely no issue with them conducting medical exams on me. I had a minor problem with one of them but that was because she looked like she was 12.

My actual CFNM experiences were far from erotic and actually humorous.

When I was in my 20's my wife and I took in a "border." She was in her early 20's and extremely attractive. She lived with two other women, and when one of them got married, she and the other woman could not afford the rent so she moved in with us. In exchange for rent, she sort of worked as an au-pair. She also cooked for us from time to time and she was a gourmet cook. We made out on the deal.

One day my wife had our two sons out on an expedition in town and this woman was at work. I used to opportunity to do some "spring cleaning" in the yard. I came in totally muddy and since the house was empty, stripped off and proceeded to the shower. I got out of the shower and when I left the bathroom, ran into this woman in the hallway. She gave me a look up and down. I simply shrugged my shoulders and said, 'Hi." I was more shocked running into another person than I was about being naked in front of her. At least she didn't laugh. I passed her by and went to my bedroom to get dressed.

The other occasion happened when my sisters-in law came to visit with their children. One had 4 girls aged about 15 to 22 at the time and the other had a boy, 6 and my youngest niece who was 3.

We have three bathrooms in the house, but that's not enough for 8 females. My youngest niece had to go and when a girl has to go, a girl has to go, especially at that age. She found the two other bathrooms occupied, so she decided to use the bathroom in which I was taking a shower. There was no curtain to hide behind as it was a glass cube. She came in and I said "hi" (that's my standard line when I am naked in front of women and girls) and she sat down and attended to business. I think she was about as much impressed with my body as I was with hers.

I told her not to flush and to close the door when she left.

I decide to mention the incident to my sisters-in-law and my wife in case she said something. The only sympathy I got from them was comments about being "a dirty old man." My only defense was to point at my niece and say, "Well *SHE* started it!"

My niece is in her mid-20's now. My wife and I related the story to her. She does not recall the incident.

I would not mind at all to have a CFNM event with my sisters-in-law (I've known them so long, that we could pretty much drop the "in-law" part) and a good female friend and my wife where I would be their naked serving boy. It's not that strong of an urge to try to set it up, but if for some reason the situation presented itself, I would participate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:25 pm 

Hello, everybody

My first CFNM situation that I can recall was when I had to get a sports physical in order to try out for junior high teams. I went to my regular doctor's office at the time, but instead of him seeing me, it was a very attractive female nurse practitioner that ended up doing my exam. She had me strip down to my underwear at the beginning, no gown, and did all the normal stuff like checking vitals and made me do some stretches. Then at the end, she had me stand facing her and she pulled my underwear down to about the middle of my thighs. She had me turn my head and cough and did a genital exam. She told me that one testicle was a little bit larger than the other and she wanted to take a closer look. She retrieved a small light to do a more thorough visual exam and then said it was nothing to worry about. She walked over to put the light back in its place and then walked back towards me and finally pulled up my underwear and snapped them back into place and said we were all done and I could get dressed. I was fascinated by the whole idea that she got to remain fully clothed while I was only allowed to be in my underwear for nearly the whole exam, aside from the three minutes or so where I might as well have been totally nude since she had pulled my underwear down and left them there for what seemed like a long time to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:19 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi there - I work as an art model in colleges and drawing groups. It's an amazing thrill to be in a room full of clothed women who stare at you for 2-3 hours while you stand, sit or lay in front of them totally naked. The first class of a new session or semester is always the best as it's often the first time they'll see you naked and they meet you with your clothes on then you go and get undressed and come out with just a robe on which you then remove while they all watch. It's exhilarating.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:23 pm 

young man, early 20s here. I think just the idea that women would be interested enough in my body to want to play with me feels good, also takes off a lot of the pressure and shame to interacting in this sort of manner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:02 am 
Newly Registered User

I love being naked in front of ladies. No clothes to cover and totally free. My penis bulging out and my dangling butt when I walk past aunties, and them giggling at me, oh what a feeling. And that thrill you get when fresh air blows past your naked body. I love that kind of village experiences.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:13 pm 

I've been loving cfnm since I first came across it. I've always been surprised how many others are into it - but that's great for online content!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 99  Next