CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I’m Joe from FL. My wife and I practice some cfnm at
Local nude beach. I love
It

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:26 pm 

My latest hot cfnm experience are from the massage studio. I have met 7 different beautiful women taking care of me fully nude. They do their professional job and nothing more. But the Three first times ( I alwas have a jacuzzi bath and face massage Before body massage) when I had face massage I got erected in the bath tub due to the sensation. Perhaps some of them saw It , I do not know. It was such a sensation to feel their nice fingers making my face from behind, so the could look right down in the bath tub at my dick at the same time. there was also bathing foam but I often took it away so they could look at my dick from just 1 meter of distance. Some of the Girls tried to have a look when I layed down. The wanted obviously to look att my dick and balls "landing" at the massage table. And Another one stood behind me when I was laying down so she could see my parts from that angle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:30 pm 

Hi I love CFNM because it both gives power to women in a sexual position and it shows objectification from women which makes me know they are interested as they are in charge of the situation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:18 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I like the element of surprise.

Usually it is the guy(s) who are surprised by knowing women. Occasionally it is the ladies who are surprised.

There is a naughty hypnotist show I go to occasionally, which always ends in a male strip and sometimes a full monty. When the strip ends the subjects on stage are usually facing away from the audience. However, this means they are facing the female subjects on stage. Some of the expressions on their faces are a picture.

The theatre is usually full on naughty hypnotist nights and the ladies toilets inevitably have long queues. Some of the more brazen and/or desperate ladies march into the gents instead! The gents has 2 cubicles and a three sided open urinal. Often the ladies have to hang around waiting for a cubicle to become free and don't know where to look (unless they are really into cfnm!).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello!! All aspects of this I'm into lol good to meet everybody!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:43 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! it's a strange experience and I want it explore even for one time online… :-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:43 pm 

Hi, I love CFNM because there is nothing quite like the feeling of being completely and totally exposed for a woman's viewing pleasure. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:59 pm 

MaryHinge wrote:
Hello. I'm been a member for ages, but under a username that I use elsewhere, so as I have to start posting to see the good stuff again, I've created another one.

My favourites are the stripper videos, and videos like the Victoria Aitkin one (where she is with the Broncos).

I've got a couple of tales to tell (one I've shared before, but prob on the old VSFW forum) - as soon as my post count is high enough I'll post them.

Hi Mary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:18 pm 

Hi, looks like a great forum.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:39 am 

i didnt do it a lot, but every time that was just great expirience

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:08 am 

I enjoy the concept. But I especially enjoy the stories. Some of them are written really well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 pm 

Hello!! Whats up?
I love CFNM, CMNM, and ENM (embarrassed naked men)

There's just something about seeing men exposed, vulnerable and humiliated. Ever since childhood I've been into it, listening to fairy tales on tape before going to bed and being soooo turned on by the "emperors new clothes". Just thinking of a hot older man walking through town butt naked blissfully unaware of his state, and then it hitting him like a ton of bricks.

Pretty much all my CFNM fantasies involve some kind of embarrassment factor; stolen clothes, wardrobe mishap, pantsed, lost dare. My favorite scenario, however, is a "naked nightmare" scene. The kind where a hot guy is giving a speech in front of a crowd and suddenly realizes his clothes have vanished and he's humiliated in front of everyone. Gets me every time. :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:28 am 
Newly Registered User

Hy, i'm from Portugal.
Years ago on the beach my shorts fell because a stronger wave leaving me totally naked in front of several girls who laughed at the situation. I was embarrassed, but excited me a lot and from there i started to research similar situations

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:28 am 

Hi!
Looks like a great forum. I really love CFNM.
Had some amazing experiences on beaches in the south of Spain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:42 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have used this forum for a long time. i like this community because it updates everyday. i have been fan of cfnm for quiet sometime now. cfnm is an important part of my life - helps me relax and move forward with life cheers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:45 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Hello everyone, long standing member but with no posts. Male strippers are my thing. I do post to VK Tony Neil, lots of videos (love the videos). Getting a number of likes so many others enjoying as well. Happy to post here :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:45 pm 

Hi!
I am not newbie but I admit not having posted much in this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:32 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all,

I used to use this forum - and the one I believe came before it - off and on for some years so it is interesting to see the changes that have been made.

When it comes to cfnm I like the power shift that I can feel between the nude male and clothed female. I don't mean in a bdsm obvious power dynamic sense, more just a natural feeling of the clothed female being able to see the exposed male with her offering nothing of the like in return.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:56 pm 

Hey. I have loved CFNM since my teenage years, but don't know the reason why. Just love how women react to penises

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:53 am 

Hi all,
I like all the enm and thus also cfnm.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 98  Next