CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 100  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:04 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi all,

I've always been into CFNM but never really had a name for it. I grew up in Asian as a young girl with a younger and older brothers and many male cousins/family friends so I've been in many situations where my modesty is protected but theirs' isn't, and I have many fond memories of feeling more empowered than the boys despite being younger. My eldest brother hated the dynamic but he put up with it growing up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:37 am 
Village Drifter

orca74751 wrote:
Hi all,

I've always been into CFNM but never really had a name for it. I grew up in Asian as a young girl with two older brothers and many male cousins/family friends so I've been in many situations where my modesty is protected but theirs' isn't, and I have many fond memories of feeling more empowered than the boys despite being younger. My eldest brother hated the dynamic but he put up with it growing up.

So do you like to be clothed with naked males?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone. I’m Davey & I’m from the north of England.

I love cfnm for various reasons, the main one being that I grew up in a family environment where nudity simply wasn’t allowed. Being naked seemed to be wrong but I could never understand why since we all have bodies & I personally felt they should only be as private as we wish them to be. :?

This seems to have developed a venerability feeling within me which I quite like.

I’m looking forward to reading other’s responses behind their own personal fascinations in this particular field.

Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:58 pm 

Hello, I recently just joined. I've been contemplating about making an account for a while now. I've been curious about this stuff for years, but recently I've been more interested in private Bachelorette parties with a male stripper involved. Capturing those moments, no matter what year they're from, has been something that I love to look at and collect.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:51 am 
Village Drifter

Advair wrote:
Hello, I recently just joined. I've been contemplating about making an account for a while now. I've been curious about this stuff for years, but recently I've been more interested in private Bachelorette parties with a male stripper involved. Capturing those moments, no matter what year they're from, has been something that I love to look at and collect.

Hi! I'm 52

Would you apreciate to look at a naked guy with my age? I like to show and masturbate for women's pleasure!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:02 am 
Village Drifter

ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
orca74751 wrote:
Hi all,

I've always been into CFNM but never really had a name for it. I grew up in Asian as a young girl with two older brothers and many male cousins/family friends so I've been in many situations where my modesty is protected but theirs' isn't, and I have many fond memories of feeling more empowered than the boys despite being younger. My eldest brother hated the dynamic but he put up with it growing up.

So do you like to be clothed with naked males?

Yeah. I only learned the name for this after I started doing some related things with my current boyfriend who is also into it. I realized a lot of this fetish stems from experiences long ago, usually with family etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

I grew up not knowing that I had a fantasy for CFNM until I saw a Daniel Crag's CFNM scene in Tomb Raider. I am still obsessed with Angelina Jolie's gaze all over Daniel' naked body.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:22 pm 

Hi everyone,

I have been into CNFM for years, but have not yet had the opportunity to experience it myself. :(
I love reading about experiences, even if it makes me jealous LOL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:14 pm 

Nice to meet you, thanks for having me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:16 pm 

Anyone here interested in circumcision cfnm? I’m super into girls circumcised boys especially in Philippine.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:56 pm 

Hello everyone.

I have been into CFNM for years now, but only had one real experience. I think the thing I enjoy the most about it is the double standard, and kind of unfairness of it. The idea that you aren’t allowed any modesty, and everything has to be on display, while she is able to preserve all of her privacy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:53 am 

heraclesxxx wrote:
Anyone here interested in circumcision cfnm? I’m super into girls circumcised boys especially in Philippine.

Do you mean "operation tuli"?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:56 am 

Hi everyone.

I was a member of the old Visual Sensations for Women, now I'm back to see what's new.

I like CFNM because of my experiences as a child, when lived some funny CFNM situations in my family.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:35 pm 

ExiVoyCFNM wrote:
Advair wrote:

Hi! I'm 52

Would you apreciate to look at a naked guy with my age? I like to show and masturbate for women's pleasure!

No thank you, but if you know of or have personally met any women your age interested in that kind of pleasure then please let me know!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:45 am 

Molasar wrote:
heraclesxxx wrote:

Do you mean "operation tuli"?

Yeah! Operation tuli could be the most exciting CFNM scene

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:01 am 

Hi! I'm mostly into it for humiliation reasons, especially if there's bondage or domination alongside it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:18 pm 

Hello all,
The reason I like CFNM is it put's my mind in adrenalin/arousal mode on the feeling of both arousal and embarrassment being naked in front of women who may enjoy it and or want to tease/dominate in a compromising situation.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 pm 
Newly Registered User

I've always fantasized about women taking a peek at me while I'm nude. Smiling. Was amazed when i realized that there was a community of like minded people.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:32 am 

Hi everybody I am new. I love the idea of CFNM, in particular when is connected to male humiliation.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:15 pm 

One of my favorite types is female sports reporter in men's locker room. I like a real, genuine reaction from the women's reporter's perspective when the desire and eroticism of the situation is acknowledged rather then when it's played off as "no big deal" or "it gets old real fast".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1987 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 100  Next