CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

Greetings all!
Interested to check this site out.
I mostly enjoy visiting beaches, and getting smiles from passers-by ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 am 

Being sexualize is not sonething i get on a daily basis like women, so my way to feel sexy is by CFNM :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I love to be naked, especially in public and with women. It's fun to engage in a conversation with some one you don't know when you're naked and they are not. I've been lucky to be able to attend events like the Folsom Street Fair and other events and parties, where I'm able to be naked in a crowd. It excites me to have people watching me and looking at my naked body.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:26 pm 

I haven’t been here in a while, but I heard about the Toronto Blue Jay player getting arrested for exposing himself and it made me think of this place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:33 am 

Hi all! My wife and I are just beginning our journey into CFNM! At home, the most I wear is thongs or jockstraps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:19 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Welcome, SnotRocket. Per my other posts, my wife and I enjoy CFNM - together alone and with certain of her female friends with us.

Our advice is to drop (literally) the thongs and jockstraps. My wife (and other females) and I most enjoy CFNM when my cock and balls are "hanging free" or "standing free at attention".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:19 pm 

Hello.. Any moderator please help me. I recently registred here but I guess i'm having limited access to the forum.

The main board give acess do nothing, and visisting from outside appears a message like "You are not authorised to read this forum"...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:52 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brasileiro wrote:
Hello.. Any moderator please help me. I recently registred here but I guess i'm having limited access to the forum.

The main board give acess do nothing, and visisting from outside appears a message like "You are not authorised to read this forum"...

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2958

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:37 pm 

Hi everyone.

I've been drawn to CFNM content for as long as I can remember. It must have been an early experience which triggered the whole thing!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello I'm new to this current forum but I remember FONDLY another forum similar to this one, years and years ago. I believe it was called "Sensations for Women".. I believe this forum is a continuation of that forum.. I absolutely love cfnm.
And looking forward to contributing as best as I can. And within the rules :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:42 am 

Hello, Gutentag, YO!

Why do I like CFNM?

I do not know but I can say for sure it has been for a long time. I do not seem to be alone so it seems puzzling that there are not many sites for it. Should be more!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Greetings!

Newbie here, and a big fan of CFNM. The main reason why I like CFNM so much is the submissiveness and exhibition aspect of it all. I mainly collect CFNM videos from movies and tv shows (mainly reality like Big Brother, god I love those) and I love sharing them on websites like ThisVid and forums like this! I look forward to reading your stories and eventually help contribute to this site when I get access to the main forum :)

I’m from the Netherlands by the way, a great place for nudity!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

I seem to be drawn to it because it brings out the wild side of women that would otherwise be very reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

The CFNM fetish just seems to something that affects me.
There is something about the situations where what otherwise would be strong take the lead sort of chap to take a submissive role.
There isn't oddly empowering even though it can be humiliating initially.
There is something about giving the girls a show especially now these days when they are much looser than in the past.
A fantasy is to participate in an event like WNBR and have co-workers decide to visit and "support" you...especially if they don't participate themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:12 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I'm male from Holland and I like CFNM because of the vulnerable feeling it causes to me to have. Somehow that is a very exciting thing. I don't have a lot of real life experience with CFNM, but I'd love to try this out one of these days.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:42 am 
Newly Registered User

I love CFNM for the humiliation! It's so hot seeing a guy get all flustered and embarrassed over being stark naked in front of clothed women.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:55 am 
Newly Registered User

I was a member here for almost a decade and while I had not been on in a while, I was disappointed to discover that my account had been removed. I would love if it could be reinstated, but I guess that is for another discussion. Anyway, I have a question that I would appreciate feedback from the grizzled veterans of the site and not just be limited to this newbie kiddy-pool reduced version...

CONTEMPLATING NUDE BEACH WITH WIFE

In posts from my old account under the same username, I discussed my wife's general reluctance / begrudging tolerance of my nudism. (My experiences were mostly pre-marriage or on my own.) She has opened up over the years with experiences in private places. We have discussed actually going to a nude beach together during our upcoming travels. I would like to know if anyone has been in my position and has any suggestions or warnings. For instance, are there specific things I should or shouldn't do? Do wives feel uncomfortable or jealous in first time public nudism? Any advice is appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:16 am 
Newly Registered User

Saw some great pics on google pointing here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:32 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi i love seeing cfnm, not too much experience with it though.
It started when i first saw a dancingbear vid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:51 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi CFNM lovers all around the world :)
I like it because women being in control/dominating excites me. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 98  Next