CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:04 pm 
Newly Registered User

Site Administrator wrote:
Greetings. This topic thread allows you to build up your post numbers. Say hello to others, and tell us what attracts you to CFNM. If you want, tell us your CFNM fantasies too!

Well, the truth is that I am dreaming to be sexually desired by a group of ladies. Ideally they see me naked and each of them would like to have me as their partner. They do not want me because of my car, nice clothes, money or any other thing, they want me because I have a well developed body - of course including a nice dick - and they can not hold back ... This is my motivation to engage in CFNM situations.

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

I like the idea of being exposed to group of women unwillingly. Especially women I fantasize about fucking. SPH, ball busting, and pegging are all exciting elements to my CFNM fantasy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:24 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I agree with the post above - to be unwillingly fully exposed to a group of women, that is my ultimate CFNM fantasy. It can also include forced stripping, bondage, chastity cage, ball busting, strap-on, authority reversal (male boss/female workers, male coach/female athletes, male teacher/female students etc.), edging, milking, forced domestic work or servitude, corner time, being photographed/filmed by women, spanked, locked in a cage, man being chased by a group of women...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:50 am 

Its founded in real life and gives equal respect to women.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:33 pm 

it is absolutely turning oon to be naked in front of women who want to willingly participate in some cfnm action

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:36 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey everyone, created this account late one night and haven't said hello, till now.

I'm a (gay) man, (so I guess CMNM is more up my alley, but...) and there's something about seeing (hot) men in public nudity situations that just gets me going. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the content.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:49 am 

Hello, I'm 30 years old. I like it because it's a matter of taste. I love seeing the girls laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 am 
Newly Registered User

I like the idea of innocent women being naughty. Stripper CFNM are my main kink.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:50 am 

For me, it’s the way that CFNM shifts the power dynamic between my naked self and the clothed women. I love the feeling of their eyes all over me and the way I feel so submissive to them.
I love CFNM, I’ve been lucky enough to be involved in a few scenarios and I’m hoping this forum will help me find more opportunities !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 pm 
Village Drifter

Surferbrighton wrote:
For me, it’s the way that CFNM shifts the power dynamic between my naked self and the clothed women. I love the feeling of their eyes all over me and the way I feel so submissive to them.
I love CFNM, I’ve been lucky enough to be involved in a few scenarios and I’m hoping this forum will help me find more opportunities !

If you don't mind me asking, what sorts of scenarios and how did they come about?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:25 am 

Hi guys! I love old school forums.

Personally, I've always been into CFNM since I was a child. I remember trying to "accidentally" show my dick to my female friends. At the time it looked like a funny joke, but now I understand I was simply showing my true nature.

My passion for CFNM continues today, and now that I'm an adult I can finally try many experiences: going to clothing-optinal beaches, saunas, etc.

I personally love when a girl tries to discreetely look at my dick -- especially if it's a friend of mine.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:28 am 

sexymike69 wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, what sorts of scenarios and how did they come about?

My very first experience was when I was 16. Our shower was on the first floor and my bedroom was on the second floor, and so was the family computer room.

I used the shower, and as I always do, I walked back to my room totally naked. My sister and I had arranged for a bunch of friends to come over that evening to hang out. Unbeknownst to me, two of my female friends had arrived quite early and so my mum had let them in and sent them to the computer room.

I was walking upstairs and they heard me so they came out the room and caught me totally naked. I stopped dead in my tracks for a moment and then ran past them (brushing past one of the girls!) and into my room. I was in shock but equally was hard as a rock! I got dressed and came out of my bedroom and back into the office. They were laughing (which made me hard again!) and I was so embarrassed.

For the next few years, I tried very very hard to get them to show me their tits because “fair is fair” but nothing ever happened with that regard.

But that experience was my first ever CFNM and sad to say, it got me addicted!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:08 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

sexymike69 wrote:
Surferbrighton wrote:

If you'll forgive my breaking in:
The easiest and surest way to engage in CFNM is to visit a clothing-optional location--beach or otherwise. I guarantee you you'll have LOTS of clothed females check out your body, even on your first visit! After a few visits you'll grow in confidence and expand your CFNM horizons. There must be some girls in your life you'd LOVE to strip for. This is your chance. Invite them along, but put no pressure on them to undress. And let them take pictures. I PROMISE you'll get some unbelievably good results!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

[Hi! I come from Thailand, sorry for my english, I like to watch CFNM VDO. I feel great to feel submissive]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:22 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

heraclesxxx wrote:
Molasar wrote:
heraclesxxx wrote:
Anyone here interested in circumcision cfnm? I’m super into girls circumcised boys especially in Philippine.

Do you mean "operation tuli"?

Yeah! Operation tuli could be the most exciting CFNM scene

I would be interested if the boy's sisters, and female cousins, friends and neighbors get to watch, with each female getting a full view of his penis.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey All, I'm 41 from Britain and discovered CFNM relatively recently. Have had an interest in ENF and Exhibitionist stories for a while, but have gone all in to CFNM now, trying to find anything I can. Remember as a kid or even young adult getting a thrill out of going naked where I could, so the idea of having some reason to be able to, or forced into doing that in public has an appeal, I just didn't realise it till now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:33 am 

Hi. I’ve always into male exhibitionism or forced exposure, so when I discovered cfnm back in 2010 I always wanted to see more and lean new things about it so I could once try out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

i work hard to have an appealing body and am well hung and I really like how shocked women are to see a man nude. Men are used to cleavage and revealing bikinis and thongs but women can very rarely even see bulge. turning the tables on women and showing off a fit body with abs that is very well hung leaves them speechless way worse than guys are to women. females will simp for guys way harder than most think especially in groups but most of the time have their guard up. being naked completely removes that guard and shows how big of pervs they really are and it’s very sexy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:08 pm 
Village Drifter

cfnmanon123456789 wrote:
i work hard to have an appealing body and am well hung and I really like how shocked women are to see a man nude. Men are used to cleavage and revealing bikinis and thongs but women can very rarely even see bulge. turning the tables on women and showing off a fit body with abs that is very well hung leaves them speechless way worse than guys are to women. females will simp for guys way harder than most think especially in groups but most of the time have their guard up. being naked completely removes that guard and shows how big of pervs they really are and it’s very sexy

If you dont mind me asking, do you have much CFNM experience?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:11 pm 

being nude gives me confidence and when a female is staring or touching it gives a sense of power, i absolutely love that feeling

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next