CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:33 am 
Newly Registered User

I stumbled on CFNM by mistake. I made a "Google Image Search" for something else and a CFNM result came up. I clicked on it and fell down the rabbit-hole. I can't explain why I'm into it, I just am. Experimented with a few recent partners with various results, but all positive.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 am 

Greetings all,
Love all things CFNM. I have always been an exhibitionist as I was pretty much raised with much older sisters than myself.
I have been in many CFNM situations and enjoy the feeling of excitement and anxiety of being so vulnerable.
I am currently helping some women to host a party in my area in the near future.
looking forward to exploring this site and getting to know people here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:08 am 

Hello, everybody. My core fetish/sexuality is spanking, and I've been interested in that since puberty, or even before.
Back in the very early days of the internet, I stumbled upon a comics-ish series of photoshoped images with plenty of text attached to it, by the name of "Reforming Ricky" on one of the old Yahoo Groups. That was my introduction to the CFNM community, and I've always been attracted to the humiliation/femdom elements or sub-groups of that larger CFNM umberlla.

Hopefully, I wouldn't be seen as much of an "outsider" due to that, and I'm looking forward to post and interact more in this forum.

All the best,
Faryak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:21 am 

Hello, I’m from spain. I don’t remember exactly how I end up liking cfnm but here am I.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:49 pm 

I can't say when my fascination with CFNM began. It was in early childhood about the time I started school.

I was raised very strict Catholic so anything that was remotely related to sex, including nudity was taboo. I have an older sister, but I can't recall ever seeing her naked although I do recall a few occasions when she caught me naked. Once again we were just kids, but I thought it was unfair that she knew what I looked like and I didn't know what she looked like.

In fact, I was generally unknowledgeable about what girls looked like until my teen years and coming across a Playboy magazine. Now that I think about it, other than my wife, I've never seen a woman naked. I've seen small girls naked, but even then by that time the fascination was gone.

I've had a couple of female doctors and had absolutely no issue with them conducting medical exams on me. I had a minor problem with one of them but that was because she looked like she was 12.

My actual CFNM experiences were far from erotic and actually humorous.

When I was in my 20's my wife and I took in a "border." She was in her early 20's and extremely attractive. She lived with two other women, and when one of them got married, she and the other woman could not afford the rent so she moved in with us. In exchange for rent, she sort of worked as an au-pair. She also cooked for us from time to time and she was a gourmet cook. We made out on the deal.

One day my wife had our two sons out on an expedition in town and this woman was at work. I used to opportunity to do some "spring cleaning" in the yard. I came in totally muddy and since the house was empty, stripped off and proceeded to the shower. I got out of the shower and when I left the bathroom, ran into this woman in the hallway. She gave me a look up and down. I simply shrugged my shoulders and said, 'Hi." I was more shocked running into another person than I was about being naked in front of her. At least she didn't laugh. I passed her by and went to my bedroom to get dressed.

The other occasion happened when my sisters-in law came to visit with their children. One had 4 girls aged about 15 to 22 at the time and the other had a boy, 6 and my youngest niece who was 3.

We have three bathrooms in the house, but that's not enough for 8 females. My youngest niece had to go and when a girl has to go, a girl has to go, especially at that age. She found the two other bathrooms occupied, so she decided to use the bathroom in which I was taking a shower. There was no curtain to hide behind as it was a glass cube. She came in and I said "hi" (that's my standard line when I am naked in front of women and girls) and she sat down and attended to business. I think she was about as much impressed with my body as I was with hers.

I told her not to flush and to close the door when she left.

I decide to mention the incident to my sisters-in-law and my wife in case she said something. The only sympathy I got from them was comments about being "a dirty old man." My only defense was to point at my niece and say, "Well *SHE* started it!"

My niece is in her mid-20's now. My wife and I related the story to her. She does not recall the incident.

I would not mind at all to have a CFNM event with my sisters-in-law (I've known them so long, that we could pretty much drop the "in-law" part) and a good female friend and my wife where I would be their naked serving boy. It's not that strong of an urge to try to set it up, but if for some reason the situation presented itself, I would participate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:25 pm 

Hello, everybody

My first CFNM situation that I can recall was when I had to get a sports physical in order to try out for junior high teams. I went to my regular doctor's office at the time, but instead of him seeing me, it was a very attractive female nurse practitioner that ended up doing my exam. She had me strip down to my underwear at the beginning, no gown, and did all the normal stuff like checking vitals and made me do some stretches. Then at the end, she had me stand facing her and she pulled my underwear down to about the middle of my thighs. She had me turn my head and cough and did a genital exam. She told me that one testicle was a little bit larger than the other and she wanted to take a closer look. She retrieved a small light to do a more thorough visual exam and then said it was nothing to worry about. She walked over to put the light back in its place and then walked back towards me and finally pulled up my underwear and snapped them back into place and said we were all done and I could get dressed. I was fascinated by the whole idea that she got to remain fully clothed while I was only allowed to be in my underwear for nearly the whole exam, aside from the three minutes or so where I might as well have been totally nude since she had pulled my underwear down and left them there for what seemed like a long time to me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:19 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi there - I work as an art model in colleges and drawing groups. It's an amazing thrill to be in a room full of clothed women who stare at you for 2-3 hours while you stand, sit or lay in front of them totally naked. The first class of a new session or semester is always the best as it's often the first time they'll see you naked and they meet you with your clothes on then you go and get undressed and come out with just a robe on which you then remove while they all watch. It's exhilarating.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:23 pm 

young man, early 20s here. I think just the idea that women would be interested enough in my body to want to play with me feels good, also takes off a lot of the pressure and shame to interacting in this sort of manner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:02 am 
Newly Registered User

I love being naked in front of ladies. No clothes to cover and totally free. My penis bulging out and my dangling butt when I walk past aunties, and them giggling at me, oh what a feeling. And that thrill you get when fresh air blows past your naked body. I love that kind of village experiences.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:13 pm 

I've been loving cfnm since I first came across it. I've always been surprised how many others are into it - but that's great for online content!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:13 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everybody! I've been into CFNM for a long time, but only just now getting involved in some of the online communities.

What's always attracted me to CFNM is its inherent unfairness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:04 am 

I enjoy seeing men who are shy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:59 am 

I love the embarrassment factor, I only like cfnm if there is humiliation involved

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:39 pm 
Village Drifter

I think I might have a secret submission/humiliation/exhibitionism thing. I've always been shy around women on first meeting, despite mostly having girls as friends growing up, but I also get turned on by thinking about a hypothetical situation where women (generally it's a group of them, like in a lot of the CFNM videos I've seen) are openly reacting to/lusting for my naked body and taking charge of it sexually.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:57 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi!

I enjoy being in situations entirely for the pleasure of women. If I can please a woman in anyway, I will. I think female empowerment is attractive and how much more empowered can a woman be observing me naked for her pleasure while she and others remain clothed.

Thanks for letting me be part of the forum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:11 pm 
Village Drifter

I think a lot of it is that I just prefer unscripted sexual situations. But the other aspect of it is the power disparity, the double standard.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:26 am 

For sure from my favorites about CFNM i like the double standard. Infact in mainstream media but also in the society its full of situation where is normal for women to vie men as sexual objects, socially accepted, but if men do the same its unaccepted. I Found this extremely exciting

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:54 am 

I was fascinated by the concept of CFNM from an early age (OK, I didn't know the term, but I knew what I liked).

I don't have a clue where the idea came from. I don't remember any particular experience.

What turns me on is the woman or women being in control, the reversal of the usual power relationship. The vital key element for me is the humiliation of the male.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:30 am 

Honestly, i dont know. Maybe its just exciting really, its not that humiliating but still exciting. I just liked it, very young me also did.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:37 am 
Newly Registered User

For me it’s the excitement of being exposed and to be looked at especially by other women

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 98  Next