CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey everyone! I first became interested in CFNM whilst at uni a few years back. Like many other unis we had a tradition where a lot of students would do a naked run. This happened annually and I there was always so many more naked guys than girls. Since seeing that I’ve loved the idea of showing off like that in front of girls where everyone is having fun together. I never had the courage to join in while I was there as I was too embarrassed around of my friends seeing me as they weren’t the type of people to participate in events like that but they would also go and watch or join in without taking off their clothes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:30 am 
Newly Registered User

I like the excitement of it . The shame it brings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:48 am 
Newly Registered User

well, hello there.
for me it is the result of something that i witheness in my young day.
a boy was stripped naked as a punishment in front of the entire class and was made to sit in seiza position but with legs appart so we can see his privates.
it was not in the class however, but in a place where we were waiting for the parent to come and take us home so once the "professor" done that she leave the boy relatively unatended.
and 2 girls were teasing him trying to get a better view on his cock and ,to avoid that, the boy was moving his lower bodie from left to right and vice versa.
of course it wasn't sufficient since the girls were moving too and eventually got to see what they wanted and the boy wasn't able to do anything about it.
this scene, altho terrifying in the moment, has then become a secret phantasy of mine where i would be in the boy place with my legs appart and private completely exposed and girls teasing, laughing an moking me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:41 am 

Greetings from RI! it's interesting to me, that I enjoy CFNM. I am a gay male, but I have no problem being naked in front of woman. I have been spanked by woman too. I particularly like situations where there are other nude men too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey all, I created this account a few months back but this would be my first ever post, HELLO fellow cfnm fans.

Born and living in a conservative society, as a kid I always used to wonder the girls used to cover their bodies more often, or are told to.
This made me interested in knowing the reason, and after browsing the web A to Z, finally learned I had this fetish lol

Loving every aspects, especially the domination.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:50 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi there

I’ve loved CFNM ever since I first (unwittingly) experienced it in my late teens, and fell in love with the intoxicating mix of embarrassment, exposure, and submission that it involves. I enjoy everything from casual CFNM situations to some more femdom-type elements, but key for me always is that it should be female-led and enjoyed. While full nudity is great, I also enjoy CFNM scenarios which are partially clothed. I’ve been fortunate to experience quite a few CFNM situations in my life, and have always made an effort to take up opportunities whenever they might be on offer :D Look forward to discussing things here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am 

Hi I am Steve, I live in Australia but have previously lived in London.
I have been lucky enough to have a few CFNM experiences but never enough!
I guess I like it due to feeling submissive and vulnerable and the fact that the women have the advantage. Also like the fact that know all about you haha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:04 am 

Hi, people!

I am from India. I am 33. Sensations 4 women was my favourite site growing up. That and Speculum Pages (by the way, if somebody has the collection of stories and artwork of this site, please guide me!) have given my oodles of titillation!

I am a guy who likes to relinguish control. And CFNM and soft Femdom (as in Kindfemdom and its ilk of Reddit) kink enables me to do that. Kinda got busy with life and stuff and I forgot about this kink that I had in my formative years as my GFs of those years had no idea about this. Then, one day, suddenly, my GF-of-then pulled off my towel while I was coming from the bath and started laughing. And, the kink got picked up again. We had a nice chat about it and we have been having an ummmm...interesting life since then.

See ya!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:07 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I am brand new here but a longtime CFNM fan. I love the power of the female gaze. I think that society tries to disavow the female gaze through tons of convoluted and oppressive social customs, and CFNM is all about proving how thin the facade of the non-desiring woman is. CFNM is all about moments that reveal that women desire just as passionately as men do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:10 pm 

Hey everyone, love female empowerment. female gaze, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 am 

I love watching the way women react to cfnm situations, nothing hotter I think than a woman truly in to it and getting excited

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:45 pm 

Hello everybody. My girlfriend (now wife) loves it and BDSM, and I got hooked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:49 pm 
Village Drifter

I'll be honest and say i don't know. It would probably cost a lot in therapy to find out. I'm sure it's connected to some involuntary childhood cfnm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:59 am 

I don't know too. It is an istinct I can't handle.
That sensation when girls see you naked is like a fire growing up from inside.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:59 am 

The idea of CFNM appeals to me for a few different reasons . It's a probably a bit weird but I enjoy (and get turned on by) women having a good
time and I suppose expressing their sexuality openly . For example, discussing cock sizes , checking out guys , making sexual comments , having male strippers etc. The gentle power play also appeals to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 am 

Hi, I like cfnm because I love the feel when I am fully nude, and unprotected by clothes, and females are fully clothed, they have superiority because they are clothed, and (obviously in mutual acceptance) we hug, and touch together, and my naked body feel their clothes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:26 pm 
Newly Registered User

Site Administrator wrote:
Greetings. This topic thread allows you to build up your post numbers. Say hello to others, and tell us what attracts you to CFNM. If you want, tell us your CFNM fantasies too!

I'm curious about it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:31 pm 

hello. scenes from films and tv shows i saw growing up got me onto it

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:15 am 
Newly Registered User

I like CFNM because it is very common for me during my childhood till my teenage.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:17 pm 

I like it in mainstream movies and series, specially ENM scenes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 98  Next