CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:50 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Munchie999 wrote:
I find the thought of being naked in front of women very exciting. I was always shy about my body when I was younger but now I'm in my 40's I enjoy showing off. I still have a fairly athletic body from playing football so am happy for women to look if they enjoy that sort of thing.
I recently became friends with a woman slightly younger than me who I met online. Things escalated & she said she wanted to watch me via video call. I hadn't done this before so was nervous but agreed. We chatted for a bit but then she asked me to get naked which I did & then she asked me to masturbate for her which I also did. It was such a thrill, so exciting to know she was enjoying watching me jerk off in front of her.
We did this a few times & then I half jokingly asked if she had anymore friends who would want to watch too. Straight away she said she did & would arrange for her & her friend to both watch me. The day came around & I was so nervous but incredibly nervous that I could 'perform'. Sure enough I called her & her & her friend were sitting there waiting for me to get naked which I gladly did. Taking my clothes off in front if two women was amazing! I was so excited I hadn't needed to worry about performing. My cock was rock hard & I knew they were expecting to watch me jerk off so I laid back on the bed completely naked & masturbated while they both watched, encouraging me & giving me nice comments about my 'fit body' & the size if my cock. It was amazing, such a rush.
In two weeks I'm staying in a b&b on my own for the night as I have to drop my son off at University. The plan is that this friend of mine is going to have a few friends around for drinks & then she wants to video call me & wants me to do a strip tease for them & of course wants the full show, jerking off for them & everything. She also says that she will ask her friends to write down suggestions on bits of paper & she will put them in a bowl & then pick them out so I will have to fulfill their wishes. The thought of getting completely naked & jerking off in front if 4 or 5 women just makes me shiver with excitement. I'm nervous about it but can't believe my luck that I'll get to fulfill a fantasy I've held for many years.
If anyone is interested let me know & I'll tell you how it went....or just watch this space!

Sounds fun. Be mindful of your identity. You hear of people get blackmailed about this kind of thing all the time. It only takes one of them to be a hateful money grabber. But depending where you live will help, in the UK there is laws that protect you with heavy sentences.
But assuming all is good. Enjoy it. I assume they are too far away for a 'live' show?
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi DTR, It's a 6 hour round trip if I wanted to do the live version (I have been asked to) but I think that could get out of hand pretty quickly, I forgot to mention I am married but we are pretty much just friends now. I have got to know this other woman over 2 years or so & I'm quite sure I can trust her, especially as she wants me to return the favour. I've asked her to make sure no one records it & I'm pretty sure her friends are just doing it for the laugh. I feel pretty safe about it. Thanks for caring :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Munchie999 wrote:
Hi DTR, It's a 6 hour round trip if I wanted to do the live version (I have been asked to) but I think that could get out of hand pretty quickly, I forgot to mention I am married but we are pretty much just friends now. I have got to know this other woman over 2 years or so & I'm quite sure I can trust her, especially as she wants me to return the favour. I've asked her to make sure no one records it & I'm pretty sure her friends are just doing it for the laugh. I feel pretty safe about it. Thanks for caring :)

good man!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:19 am 
Newly Registered User

About 20 years ago when I was 16 or 17, a group of friends got together to go “camping” which was basically an excuse to go drink in the woods away from any supervision. There was probably 4 guys and 5 or 6 girls. We drank for a while before playing a card game called “asshole” basically a group strip game. By the time my luck ran out and I lost my last article of clothing several of the girls were already naked, but about half were still in underwear or more. The combination of naked girls and being naked in front of clothed girls resulted in a raging hard-on that was not possible to hide, so I opted to just own it. Whenever a naked person had no more clothes to give up, they had to do a little show. My go to was to hang my underwear off the tip of my hard cock and swing them around like a flagpole.

Throughout the rest of the school year we would joke about that camping trip and the “flagpole” always seemed to come up. No pun intended.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:40 am 

Imagine, if you will, a commonly depicted yet scarcely appreciated situation in which a home resident, used to the company of other cohabitants, finds themselves in a rare instance of complete solitude, and decides to take advantage of this opportunity afforded to them by doffing their garments and strolling through the abode. And then, an as-cliché development -- a girl appears at the door, or the window, and inquires as to whether anyone might be home.

However, the twist, rather than defaulting to the old-hat response of hiding from view in a panicked hurry, the unclothed individual uses this moment to appreciate this unique circumstance. No perverse or otherwise violative activity is perpetrated, but the mere presence of a woman, fully clothed, and a man, without any clothes at all, is enough to inspire a deep gratification in the latter, however unawares the former may have been. This was a day I will not soon forget.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 am 

One of my more recent experiences was when I was living in London a couple of years ago and used to go to a pub called the Golden Heart in Spitalfields. The pub was located on a corner and so it sort of had two seperate areas with the bar in the middle. The bigger area had both men’s and women’s restrooms but the smaller area only had a men’s with 1 toilet stall on the back of the room and a trough urinal on the side. When it would get busy there was a fair few cfnm experiences as women would often go to use the stall and when they would walk out look straight down the line of the urinal. Was caught many a time there myself!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:25 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Eb1 wrote:
One of my more recent experiences was when I was living in London a couple of years ago and used to go to a pub called the Golden Heart in Spitalfields. The pub was located on a corner and so it sort of had two seperate areas with the bar in the middle. The bigger area had both men’s and women’s restrooms but the smaller area only had a men’s with 1 toilet stall on the back of the room and a trough urinal on the side. When it would get busy there was a fair few cfnm experiences as women would often go to use the stall and when they would walk out look straight down the line of the urinal. Was caught many a time there myself!

Any particular reaction on the part of the ladies stand out to you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:29 am 

I had a sudden CFNM moment was when I was like 17 or 18 in the locker after handball practice. While still a member of the under-18 team, I was invited to practice with the main team of the club (playing 3rd league at the time) which I considered an honour. After practice, I was quite surprised to find out that the women’s team had occupied our locker room. Their practice slot followed shortly after ours. Apparently most changing rooms were closed for maintenance, and this room was the only remaining option, or so they said. I was quite nervous and looked around. I saw the other guys from the team undress and step into the shower room wearing their underwear; but one guy just simply stripped naked and shuffled into the showers. Without thinking much, I followed suit and also fully undressed, looked for my shampoo and towel and proudly followed into the showers naked. Some of the ladies were still there when I came back. After drying myself, I stayed naked a moment longer than was absolutely necessary and rummaged through my stuff to find fresh underwear and stuff. I don’t know if the fellow sportswomen were actually checking us out or whether this was a totally normal situation for them. It was not for me and it did not repeat while I was there. But I liked it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:02 pm 

There was this yoga and massage studio in town. It was in a residential neighborhood and the studio was actually in the basement of a house. It was a legit place with a nice area.
But it was clearly a basement renovated into a yoga and massage place.

So the massage area and a bathroom - with shower - was in one side of the basement, they were both separated by a door and connected by a hallway. In one end of the hallway was the bathroom/shower and in the other end was the massage room.

One day, right after the masseuse announced the massage was done I could hear that she was washing her hands. Few seconds later I opened the door as she was leaving the bathroom, as I wanted to go take a shower and didn't realize she was still there.

I slowly opened the sliding door and when she turned and saw me fully naked she stood there saying: "OH! Hi!" with a big smile :D
And then she hid herself behind the bathroom door! I said: "Oh sorry about that! I wonder if I could take a shower"
She replied, still from behind the door to not see me naked: "sure! I'll go get you a towel"

She went to grab a towel and meanwhile I went to the bathroom and left the door half closed, waiting for her to give me the towel.
As she was walking down the hallway with the towel in hands I could see that she was bending over to the side and looking straight down at me to enjoy the full view up close!
When she handed me the towel she wasn't even looking at my eyes!
She was truly enjoying the view and I was getting hard!

Later on, after the shower she said it was her first day at the SPA! What a day for her! (And for me!!) :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi

I'm an 18 year old lad, who loves to play football and sports. Earlier in the summer I was out cycling and found a large house in the middle of nowhere in the countryside. I noticed the house had a massive garden and swimming pool, so stopped and had a good look over the hedges to peek in. The woman who lived there caught me peeking and said in quite a flirty way that I was naughty, but maybe I would be able to use the pool over the summer in return for doing some gardening and chores around the house for her. I thought that sounded like it might be fun, so agreed. Literally on that first meet, she asked me to clean out her pool, but told me that the lycra cycling gear i was wearing wasnt really appropriate, so she went and pulled out this pair of small red speedos for me as a "uniform", and had me change into and wear those as i worked

Over the summer i returned several times, and she had me do things such as mow her huge lawn in just my white boxers. That was on one of the hottest days of the year, and my boxers ended up slightly see through because of the amount of sweat the heat was causing

I also washed her car, again wearing just the red speedos she provided, and got absolutely drenched as the lady had control of the hosepipe

One time, i was late arriving because i had a puncture on my bike, and the lady told me as punishment for being late, she wanted me to do a naked bike ride, and she dragged her exercise bike out onto the patio in the baking hot sun, got me to strip totally naked, and had me cycle 15 miles on it butt naked. I've never been so sweaty, was literally wet through, all the while with every part of me totally exposed as the woman sat in the shade watching. Was so humiliating and yet so much fun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:22 pm 
Village Vagabond

I'm new here and I wanted to share a few CFNM experiences I had over the years.
First off, I'm a surfer so, I spend a lot of time hanging out at the beach. Many times I've had CFNM experiences using the surfing as an excuse to be nude. Women don't seem to mind, if they see a surf board and a wetsuit. For instance, one time I had just gotten out of the water and stripped down naked and was rinsing the salt water off myself using an outdoor shower. It was a weekday, so there didn't seem to be many people around. There I was totally nude rinsing myself and suddenly two attractive women came from around the building. They both gasped, then giggled! Looking directly down at my dick, one of them said, "oh, we're sorry" -I just smiled and said, "that's ok..."
But, they didn't walk away. Instead, proceeded to strike up a conversation with me! There I was stark naked, standing there with my cock hanging out having a conversation with these two lovely females. They were asking, "how the water was" and "is it safe", blah, blah blah... The best part was, they would glance down at my dick, then look at one another with big grins. I just stood there, very casually. We chatted for a little bit, then they both walked away, looking back at me laughing and giggling to one another. It was so thrilling to show off!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:29 pm 
Village Vagabond

One of the best CFNM experiences I ever had!

I'm a avid surfer, back a few years ago there was a great spot to surf and this location had public showers too! I would go to this spot almost everyday, then afterwards go shower the saltwater off. The showers were a large gang shower room open on both ends, with a double large set of doors that led directly outside. Most of the time at least one of those doors was propped wide open, passerby's could look directly into the shower room. I went there so often, I got accustom to showering while people walked by. The setup is important, surf board laying on the ground and wetsuit hanging.

One time, I was inside showering and two extremely cute young women walked past, they got a good view of me full frontal, cock and balls. A minute later... here they come again! This time they stationed themselves right outside the open door and leaned against a small concrete wall that was outside. They were probably standing no more than 10 feet away from me, with a full view while I showered completely naked! I continued to shower as if nothing was unusual, as if I didn't notice them there at all. Every once in a while I would glance over and there they were looking directly at my cock with huge grins on their faces, sometimes the grins would break into a giggles. I took a nice long shower, repeatedly soaping myself up and rinsing off, my dick was semi-erect and flopping around as I showered. They loved ever single minute!

I've been lucky with situations like this, in which you come across women who are voyeurs and will just hang around and watch. I have quite a few experiences like this over the years. I try to put myself out there, get naked and see what happens.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:16 am 

Senior year made a bet with a female friend whoever could go longer without peeing wins she used water sounds and words i lost she had me go on cam for her plus since i lost i had to run to her house naked do jumping jacks naked and yell her name saw me naked ill never see her naked

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:47 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

AEnmCfnmFan wrote:
Senior year made a bet with a female friend whoever could go longer without peeing wins she used water sounds and words i lost she had me go on cam for her plus since i lost i had to run to her house naked do jumping jacks naked and yell her name saw me naked ill never see her naked

Well THAT story needs to be gone into in more detail!
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:58 am 

Eb1 wrote:

How did you feel when women walk through while you were using the urinal?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:27 pm 

Has anyone had a full body check for skin cancer before? I recently had one, and the doctor was an attractive female. I was only down to my underwear, but it was still really sensual and hot. Like something out of an erotic story... almost. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:14 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

everyfriday2001 wrote:
Has anyone had a full body check for skin cancer before? I recently had one, and the doctor was an attractive female. I was only down to my underwear, but it was still really sensual and hot. Like something out of an erotic story... almost. :lol:

I have, and they took biopsies. It was a male doctor's assistant, although there were also females in that office doing the same.

For me, when it comes to a cancer screen, I'm far more concerned about melanoma than the erotic opportunity. Once you've known a couple of people that died from it, it's no longer an arousing prospect for me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:12 pm 

everyfriday2001 wrote:

I have been going for followup check ups to the Dermatologist every 6 months for the past few years for Basal cell carcinoma. My Dermatologist is a tall attractive women. The exams require me to be naked with the doctor and her female assistant who takes notes during the exam
This last June's exam was particularly memorable.

The Doctor's assistant was going through the standard questions and was getting to the end when she said the doctor had a student doctor shadowing her and would it be ok for her to participate in the exam. I of course agreed.
She then got to the question where they ask if they have permission to examine my genitals/buttocks. Again I agree. She then instructs me that I will need to strip naked and said I can put on the gown or not. Most people don't bother and please wait on the exam table. We'll be back shortly.

I get undressed and am just about to get on the table when there's a knock on the door and in comes my Doctor who greets me with a handshake followed by her student who as she's being introduced gives me a quick look up and down smiles and shakes my hand as well. I smiled and introduced myself and stated that I would be their patent today. They all laughed.
The whole time during this exchange the assistant is trying to get around all of us to get to the computer to take the notes.
The Doctor asked if I could have a seat on the exam table.
She goes through my history with the student and then they begin the exam starting at the top of my head. First the doctor then the student working their way down. When they get to the arms, they ask for me to stand. The doctor pulled out the step and I stand up. They both are noting any and all skin abnormalities. The assistant typing away and the looking toward me when waiting for the next notation. They are both using magnifying glass and a loop to look at any anomaly.
Now for the genitals!
Now it's quite chilly in the exam room, so I'm experiencing some shrinkage and my balls are tight up against my body.
Also it should be noted the when I was circumcised there was a tiny flap of skin the stuck out on the right side ever so small. It looks like a tiny skintag.
Well my doctor notices it every time she examines me and has to pull and stretch my penis to get a good look at it.
Well this started an uncontrollable response. Nothing raging, just starting to swell. Until she had her student lean in and examined the tag. As she grabbed my penis and started to stretch the skin I went full on erection.
The doctor then goes, OH, good. With a big smile on her face. Looks me right in the eyes and sad That actually makes it easer to examine.
The student doctor said you shouldn't be embarrassed. It just a penis doing what penises do and continue checking out my dick. I felt I needed to explain what the tag was.
She said she could see that.
My doctor told her to go ahead and continue to the scrotum.
As she's stretching my tightly contracted scrotum she fixated on the underside of my scrotum pulling and rolling the skin between her fingers.
We are all looking at my balls when She looked to my doctor and said the skin under the left testicle seems thicker then on the right.
The doctor bends over and starts pulling and stretching and rolling the skin between her fingers. Looks up to me and asks if I have any allergies to any soaps or lotions?
I indicated that I never have.
She explained that the left side is definitely thicker and if I had noticed any itching or pain?
This whole time the student has resumed feeling my scrotum more intently now.

That's when it dawned on me. See earlier that week I had been being treated for epididymitis. That's an infection of the testicle. Specifically my left testicle. (BTW, that's a whole other CFNM story)

Hearing that the student starts feeling my testicls and asked if there was any pain while feeling the area where the epididymitis is located on each testicle.

Mind you. My erection has shown no sign of subsiding.

I indicated the pain had stopped a couple of days ago and I was still on the antibiotics for a few more days.

The assistant questioned how she should note that and my doctor stood behind her spewing out some techno babble for her to input. While they were doing that the student practitioner stood upright and grabbed a kleenex and came back over to me and put the kleenex to tip of my penis and with the other hand grabbed my penis at it's bass. With thumb and forefinger, thumb on the underside firmly slid her fingers to my tip with quick precision. Wiped the tip of my penis off with the kleenex. Then looked at me with a smirky smile.
Apparently I was leaking precum. My face felt very hot all of a sudden.
I said thank you and she said my pleasure. Then threw the kleenex away just as my doctor turned to continue the exam
Satisfied why my scrotum was a little thick, I was instructed to turn around and bend over the table with my legs spread. They then proceeded to examine my ass then spread my cheeks to examine my ass crack.

By the end of the exam my penis had subsided to almost half staff. They thanked me for allowing a student to participate and when they leave I could get dressed when I was able and the assistant would be back with my after visit summary and schedule my next appointment.

I asked why she just couldn't stay and do all that while I was getting dressed?

They said that they are not allowed to be alone with a patient while they were naked, so she would be back and thanks again. We shook hands and they left.

Hope you enjoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:09 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Polorateher22 wrote:
everyfriday2001 wrote:

I have been going for followup check ups to the Dermatologist every 6 months for the past few years for Basal cell carcinoma. My Dermatologist is a tall attractive women. The exams require me to be naked with the doctor and her female assistant who takes notes during the exam
This last June's exam was particularly memorable.

The Doctor's assistant was going through the standard questions and was getting to the end when she said the doctor had a student doctor shadowing her and would it be ok for her to participate in the exam. I of course agreed.
She then got to the question where they ask if they have permission to examine my genitals/buttocks. Again I agree. She then instructs me that I will need to strip naked and said I can put on the gown or not. Most people don't bother and please wait on the exam table. We'll be back shortly.

I get undressed and am just about to get on the table when there's a knock on the door and in comes my Doctor who greets me with a handshake followed by her student who as she's being introduced gives me a quick look up and down smiles and shakes my hand as well. I smiled and introduced myself and stated that I would be their patent today. They all laughed.
The whole time during this exchange the assistant is trying to get around all of us to get to the computer to take the notes.
The Doctor asked if I could have a seat on the exam table.
She goes through my history with the student and then they begin the exam starting at the top of my head. First the doctor then the student working their way down. When they get to the arms, they ask for me to stand. The doctor pulled out the step and I stand up. They both are noting any and all skin abnormalities. The assistant typing away and the looking toward me when waiting for the next notation. They are both using magnifying glass and a loop to look at any anomaly.
Now for the genitals!
Now it's quite chilly in the exam room, so I'm experiencing some shrinkage and my balls are tight up against my body.
Also it should be noted the when I was circumcised there was a tiny flap of skin the stuck out on the right side ever so small. It looks like a tiny skintag.
Well my doctor notices it every time she examines me and has to pull and stretch my penis to get a good look at it.
Well this started an uncontrollable response. Nothing raging, just starting to swell. Until she had her student lean in and examined the tag. As she grabbed my penis and started to stretch the skin I went full on erection.
The doctor then goes, OH, good. With a big smile on her face. Looks me right in the eyes and sad That actually makes it easer to examine.
The student doctor said you shouldn't be embarrassed. It just a penis doing what penises do and continue checking out my dick. I felt I needed to explain what the tag was.
She said she could see that.
My doctor told her to go ahead and continue to the scrotum.
As she's stretching my tightly contracted scrotum she fixated on the underside of my scrotum pulling and rolling the skin between her fingers.
We are all looking at my balls when She looked to my doctor and said the skin under the left testicle seems thicker then on the right.
The doctor bends over and starts pulling and stretching and rolling the skin between her fingers. Looks up to me and asks if I have any allergies to any soaps or lotions?
I indicated that I never have.
She explained that the left side is definitely thicker and if I had noticed any itching or pain?
This whole time the student has resumed feeling my scrotum more intently now.

That's when it dawned on me. See earlier that week I had been being treated for epididymitis. That's an infection of the testicle. Specifically my left testicle. (BTW, that's a whole other CFNM story)

Hearing that the student starts feeling my testicls and asked if there was any pain while feeling the area where the epididymitis is located on each testicle.

Mind you. My erection has shown no sign of subsiding.

I indicated the pain had stopped a couple of days ago and I was still on the antibiotics for a few more days.

The assistant questioned how she should note that and my doctor stood behind her spewing out some techno babble for her to input. While they were doing that the student practitioner stood upright and grabbed a kleenex and came back over to me and put the kleenex to tip of my penis and with the other hand grabbed my penis at it's bass. With thumb and forefinger, thumb on the underside firmly slid her fingers to my tip with quick precision. Wiped the tip of my penis off with the kleenex. Then looked at me with a smirky smile.
Apparently I was leaking precum. My face felt very hot all of a sudden.
I said thank you and she said my pleasure. Then threw the kleenex away just as my doctor turned to continue the exam
Satisfied why my scrotum was a little thick, I was instructed to turn around and bend over the table with my legs spread. They then proceeded to examine my ass then spread my cheeks to examine my ass crack.

By the end of the exam my penis had subsided to almost half staff. They thanked me for allowing a student to participate and when they leave I could get dressed when I was able and the assistant would be back with my after visit summary and schedule my next appointment.

I asked why she just couldn't stay and do all that while I was getting dressed?

They said that they are not allowed to be alone with a patient while they were naked, so she would be back and thanks again. We shook hands and they left.

Hope you enjoyed.

I've had a similar experience 2 July's ago. I can't say much as I'm in a court case. When that's finished I can post it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:58 pm 

I'll never forget being on a school trip and staying in a youth hostel when I was getting changed after a shower.
I realised that one of the girls from my class was in the shared entryway that separated the male and female changing rooms, and could see in to where I was.
I was already dry and half-dressed, but decided to "dry" myself again. My heart was thumping as I pulled off my boxer shorts and turned round so she could see my cock. It didn't take long before I was starting to get hard, and I was just covering my face with my towel as though I was drying my hair but made sure I could peep through to see her reaction. She was staring really intently right at my cock. I hadn't initially intended to do it for long but I was enjoying it so much that I carried on and let myself get fully hard while side-on to her. I did that for about half a minute, then carried on dressing.
She had gone by the time I finished, but later on in the common room I did talk to her and she was really happy to have a conversation - lots of smiles and paying attention to me.
Thinking about it since, I like to think that was the first erect cock she'd ever seen in person. I hope it made a good memory for her!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next