CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:32 am 

So I once had a gender-mixed friend group where we regularly saw each other naked. After some time we just didn't care anymore. In 2020 we merged with another friend group (mostly girls) where most of them weren't so open with nudity. So when we were on vacation in 2020 in Croatia half of us were regularly naked and the other half wasn't.

One day I was sunbathing on the top of an island naked and one clothed girl about 100 meters/yards away from me randomly took a picture of me. She didn't even try to hide it, she just stood there with her phone pointing directly towards me. She was far away but I could still see her clearly. I was really confused because we wouldn't take naked pictures of each other without consent. I didn't understand why and questionend myself what she would need that picture for and what she will do with it.

I later talked to her and she told me she took a picture of the landscape and first didn't even notice that I'm in it (don't know if I should believe that). She then showed me the picture and because she was on a lower altitude you could just see my head and legs. My dick was coverd by the cliff. So she did not take nudes of me, at least none that I would know of.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:58 am 

My most memorable CFNM experience was when I was 23 and decided to go to a nude swim event that was weekly. I had gone to a nude swim event but at a smaller venue that was entirely elderly men and so I didn’t feel entirely comfortable there.
This one however had a much wider age range and a few women as well, but the most memorable part of the evening was when I was walking around the pool and towards the female lifeguard as I tried smiling and waving to be pleasant, however for the entirety of my walk towards her, her eyes didn’t leave my dick for even a second. After I had walked past her and turned my head slightly to see behind me, her gaze was now entirely on my ass as I kept walking to the changing rooms.
To let her get back to doing her lifeguard job properly I decided not to prolong the experience and to also prevent any erection from forming.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:02 am 

I once was on a date with a girl. Both of us in our late twenties. She was a slim, dark haired girl, Very pretty and with an athletic physique. Things were going well. It was a first date but we knew each other through friends so there was already a familiarity and sexual tension between us. The night went by fast so we went back to mine for a night cap. She made it clear that that was all it would be, but when I asked her what she would like to drink, she made a deal. Flick a coin and loser had to strip naked and make the drinks. She was very mischevious.
I really wanted to see her body but I lost. I was just as excited stripping for her though and was semi hard by the time I lower my underwear for her. She had her eyes on my cock the whole time.
It was so surreal as we kept the date going as though I was dressed. Just chatting and laughing while we finished our drink. The whole time I was hard and she would steal glances. She was friends with a few girls I was friends with and I did wonder would she tell them about this.
In the end, things got frisky and she started to play with me and gave me head. Great end to the night but she kept her clothes on the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi all, i am new to this site and over the years i have had only two CFNM experiences. The first experience happened in college there was a party with 5 guys and 4 or 5 girls and someone suggested a strip poker game between the boys and girls. Well after about an hour of everyone agreeing to the rules and deciding to play the game started and as you can guess the boys lost. It was weird at first stripping naked in front off people you knew but after getting home that night i had probably the biggest orgasm to that day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 am 

My first cfnm experience was doing strip poker with a group of friends. Of course I was the first one being naked in front of the girls. At that moment I realized that was something for me!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:34 am 
Newly Registered User

Growing up we bad family friends that had a pool. We would regularly go and swim there. The younger brother is a year older than me, but we where good friends as kids. We would always have to take a shower together after we swam for the afternoon. Always naked together.

His mother would always come in to check on us to ensure that we washed properly. I remember that I would always cup my penis in my hands, because I was shy. But she would alway pry my hands to the side hand take my penis in her hands "to check". Always pulling my skin pack to check if everything is cleaned.

I remember that once or twice that I would have to go for a pee, and she would take me to the toilet bowl, and hold my penis in her hand while I was peeing.

She would also always leave the door open for anyone to see. His older sister by 3 years would always look in. There was even once a birthday party for her with lots of her girl friends there, just walking past and looking in to see what was going on.

I remember feeling very embarrassed, but it felt exhilarating at the same time. Was 8 or 9 when it stopped.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12