CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:26 am 

I grew up in a place where males were not expected much modesty. That build up a thrill which has only grown over many years of opportunities :D Happy to write up a few great ones !

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:07 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

mdt123p wrote:
I grew up in a place where males were not expected much modesty. That build up a thrill which has only grown over many years of opportunities :D Happy to write up a few great ones !

Where did you grow up?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:57 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, I'm from the Czech Republic and I like cfnm on the beach the most.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:07 pm 

Hello, my name is VTDestiny and one of the reasons I really like CFNM is because the arousal I get from imagining myself in such situations is absolutely incredible. Few things makes me hornier than imagining the humiliation of being completely naked in front of a fully clothed female. I especially love stories where the female goes out of her way to humiliate the naked male ESPECIALLY if it's in a public setting. I love CFNM scenarios, submitting to and bring embarrassed while completely naked in front of a clothed female would be a dream come true for me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:31 pm 

My enjoyment of CFNM is not that I'm into naked guys, but for me it's the reaction and interaction with the women who are around. A naked guy standing around unnoticed in a crowd or anywhere does nothing for me until a female is nearby either gawking at or having difficulty pretending not to see an aroused or slightly aroused cock and the best is when she is bold enough to play with it. Then I imagine how much fun it must be to be on the receiving end of that play. So... naked guy on a clothed beach, no. Naked guy with boner on a clothed beach getting lewd or awkward looks from females eh ok. Naked guy with boner on a clothed beach where random or strange women walk up to pose or play with it physically, hell yeah

tldr?, idc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:27 pm 

Hi everyone,
I'm definitely a big fan of CFNM, but I know it's clearly a very niche category.
I find CFNM a real turn on especially when men and women are complete strangers.
Actually, the favorite CFNM situation which turns me on the most is when a real male stripper is being naked in front of audience members who are either married or in a relationship during ladies night in strip club or during bachelorette parties with real amateur women. I really like seeing the look of happiness and excitement on the faces of these amateur ladies, even more when they have some interactions with the stripper.
I will share with you some of my collection of images and vids.
Looking forward to interacting with you on this great forum!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:59 am 

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I've loved CFNM since I knew about it, I love its humiliation, nudity and unfairness. Scenes where my penis and balls are completely exposed to women while they're fully clothed really turn me on.
I have a lot of CFNM fantasies, one of which was being a model in biology class teaching girls about male sex organs, in that scene I was naked with my legs spread apart and my hands behind my back completely exposing my male genitals to The girls in the class, the girls use the teaching I provide to understand the various structures of the male genitalia so that they can have confidence in their interactions with other men in the future. At the end of the class, girls can come on stage to touch and explore my private parts to review what they learned in class.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:35 pm 
Newly Registered User

First time trying to post, so I hope I'm doing it right.
I go by Arwen. It's hard to get to the root of why I like CFNM. Obviously I like looking at naked boys, but I especially love the uneven playing field when they're naked and the girls aren't, and there's nothing they can do about it. I should also throw out that I particularly like SPH, which I like to think of as a subcategory of CFNM. It's always better if the boys are embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:41 am 
Village Vagabond

Got to agree with arwenlassie: Having the little willy and balls exposed to dressed and laughing fem's is what does it for me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:33 pm 

Hi hi! I'm Matilda and I'm in the CF category of this site's focus. Good to be here!

For me the appeal of CFNM is the feelings I have when a guy is reacting to what I or another girl due while he's naked. Whether it be him intentionally exposing himself to us or us accidentally finding him in a precarious situation, the idea that he's vulnerable and exposed while I'm clothed and can view every single reaction his body has means I get to enjoy what effects my actions have on him in his situation.

During unprompted situations I tend to be quite the tease. If it's an accident or something similar I just love playing up the giggles and deliberate glances at his intimate parts, making comments about his body and nude state. Nothing cruel, though. I actually lean more towards appreciating the view and good-natured teasing, rather than outright bullying a naked guy I find. In fact, I kinda feel bad that I might disappoint people here, but I don't really like to engage in SPH. I can do it if a guy is into that and wants me to, in which case I can play it up. But I actually like small penises, so I'm more appreciative and encouraging about them rather than eager to laugh or humiliate a guy for having one.

When it's a more controlled situation, such as a guy just casually hanging out CFNM with me, I'm more about the subtle sensuality of the situation. Looking for excuses to brush against him but make it look like an accident, leaning forward or bending down just right so he gets a look down my top or up my skirt, changing the location he hid his clothes just to mess with him when he wants to get dressed, and making it obvious that I'm talking to his penis and not his face.

Speaking of, I love penises. There's just something beautiful about them. It's like men have an entire second organism attached to the place between their legs. The way they feel at varying states of arousal, they way they bounce and sway when he moves, the way they leak pre and feel so good in my hand. The male form is beautiful, no matter what size or shape it is!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:12 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi Everyone,

I am from India.
I have had CFNM situations since early teen age, but first got to know about it when I landed in ‘Forced Nudity Story Archive’ on asstr.
I loved the experiences shared in Forumjar.com but alas the site was closed.
My favourite categories are Growing up experiences and Accidental.

I will start writing about my experiences soon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:20 am 

Cyberweasel89 wrote:
Hi hi! I'm Matilda and I'm in the CF category of this site's focus. Good to be here!

When it's a more controlled situation, such as a guy just casually hanging out CFNM with me, I'm more about the subtle sensuality of the situation. Looking for excuses to brush against him but make it look like an accident, leaning forward or bending down just right so he gets a look down my top or up my skirt, changing the location he hid his clothes just to mess with him when he wants to get dressed, and making it obvious that I'm talking to his penis and not his face.

Speaking of, I love penises. There's just something beautiful about them. It's like men have an entire second organism attached to the place between their legs. The way they feel at varying states of arousal, they way they bounce and sway when he moves, the way they leak pre and feel so good in my hand. The male form is beautiful, no matter what size or shape it is!

... Hi - and I also love CFNM for the very same reasons Matilda... except, of course, from the NM side of things.
I'm lucky enough to have had a CFNM appreciative neighbour, also a housekeeper who was happy for me to be naked as she worked around the house, (loved it when we would stand on the balcony together, her dressed and me naked, having a coffee and only a foot or so apart), a beautician who would come to my apartment to do intimate waxing... oh, and a Sauna buddy who would also come over for dinner after spending time together in the Sauna, she in swimsuit and me naked.
The best thing is how comfortable all those situations are but all the time knowing they were looking directly at my nakedness... and penis... and enjoying it - with their own thoughts going on inside.
Thank you for sharing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:06 am 

Boys are known to be strong and tough, but their nudity exposure make them vulnerable, which in turns, make them super cute!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:16 am 
Newly Registered User

I just find penises and balls so fascinating, it’s exhilarating for women to see and enjoy them in public. My favorite is public erections, where women always giggle and play with them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am 

arwenlassie wrote:
First time trying to post, so I hope I'm doing it right.
I go by Arwen. It's hard to get to the root of why I like CFNM. Obviously I like looking at naked boys, but I especially love the uneven playing field when they're naked and the girls aren't, and there's nothing they can do about it. I should also throw out that I particularly like SPH, which I like to think of as a subcategory of CFNM. It's always better if the boys are embarrassed.

arwenlassie, (and hello to all!) I'm a male and I also especially like the unfairness of CFNM; the fact that the girls can see the boys naked, but that the boys can NOT see the girls that way! There is something very primeval about this that I feel at my core but can't explain. I also like when girls tease the boys about this. It's both mildly upsetting to me as a male, but also very stimulating at the same time. An odd dichotomy. I suspect females understand this better than males and I always like to hear their viewpoints. Glad there are some ladies here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:26 am 

gbpopol wrote:
Hi all,

I am more than happy to find this forum.
Before I discovered that we are so many people loving CFNM, I thought I was some kind of freak or perverse.
Now thanks to you all, I know I am perferctly sane :)

LOL! Yup, I get that! I've always had this "thing" about CFNM, probably most of my life, I just never knew why. I'm happy that after the internet came along, that somebody finally named and defined it (thanks, Brad!), which finally validated my own feelings and fixation of it! As to "sanity", well, that's a legal term that we can't easily nor readily be held to, eh? :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:37 am 

Calzedonia87 wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have always loved cfnm. I think its something from my childhood when i have my swimsuit and i can see the boys in my family bare ass... I love It.

Assume you are female then? Do tell.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:43 am 

manders wrote:
Hi. My first post.
For me it's the humiliation :oops: , and more importantly, the unfairness :cry: , particularly in an institutional setting. Rules are rules.
And unlike some others, I think that some light male-only corporal punishment adds spice to any situation.

It's even better when it is unfair corporal punishment, where the guilty parties are both male and female, but where *only* the male is punished (nude, of course!) while the equally guilty female(s) watch! And maybe even giggle, laugh, and tease because they are getting away with it while *he* is not! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:08 pm 

I love pantsed. Firs high school my friend pantsed boy, he wanted (sorry i'dont speak english" brazilian) kiss. One kiss for shorts. :o

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:42 pm 

Hello everyone

What I like best about CFNM is being put in a vulnerable situation. I like the thought of a woman having power over me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99  Next